1. What is the country's capital?
2. What is the country's second largest city?
3. Slovenia has a coastline of under 40 miles//50 km. What sea is the coastline on?
4. Name Slovenia's four neighboring countries.
Italy, Austria, Hungary, and Croatia
5. What major European mountain range extends partially into Slovenia (in its northwestern part)?
Dinaric Alps? Or Eastern Alps
6. What is Slovenia's main official language?
7. What is the country's major religion?
Some History Questions:
8. When did Slovenia become independent?
9. ...From what country?
10. What country was Slovenia a part of before 1918?
Some Aviation Questions:
11. What is the name of the country's main airport?
12. What is the name of the country's major airline?
Some Sports Questions:
13. Slovenia recently qualified for a major international sporting competition. Name it.
14. What "Alpine" recreational activity is frequently described as the country's national sport?
15. Which two world leaders held their (first-ever) summit in Slovenia last year?
US and Russia