You know you grew up in the '80s if....
1.You ever ended your sentence with "psych"
2.You solved the Rubics cube.....by peeling off the stickers
3. You watched the pound puppies
4. You can sing the rap to "the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"
5. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish
6. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
7. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls
8. You know who Six is from Blossom
9. Three words: M.C. Hammer
10. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales"!
11. If you played the chipmunks Christmas album all year long!
12. The crypt keeper really freaked you out
13. Remember reading Kool-Aid man comics
14. You ever watched Fraggle Rock
15. You had plastic streamers on the handle bars of your bike
16. When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons
17. You wore a pony tail to the side of your head
18. You saw the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the big screen
19. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school
20. You made your mom buy you one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side
21. You had a Kirk Cameron poster on your bedroom wall
22. You played the game "Mash" with friends at school
23. You wore a Jordache jean jacket and you were proud of L.A. GEAR
24. Your mother wouldn't let you have garbage pail kids
25. You remember reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and all the Ramona books
26. You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, Wax off"
27. You wanted to be a Goonie
28. You ever wore fluorescent, neon if you will,clothing
29. You wanted to be on StarSearch
30. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off
31. You took Lunch boxes to school
32. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the ONLY female smurf
33. You remember the craze, and then the banning of slap bracelets
34 You still get the urge to use "NOT" at the end of every statement you make
35. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts
36. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band
37. You remember Punky Brewster
38. You loved Howard the duck
39. You thought Sheera and He-man should hook up
40. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged "friendship bracelets"
41. You ever owned a pair of Jelly Shoes
42. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you couldn't stop saying "I know you are but what am I?"
43. You remember "I've fallen...and I can't get up!" When you watched Family Matters and wanted to beat Steve Urkels ass
44. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates
45. You ever got seriously injured on a slip and slide
46. You know not to mix poprocks and soda
47. You have played with a 'skip-it'
48. You had or went to a birthday party at McDonald's
49. If you've ever wanted to go to Degrassi High
50. You ever sat on or used one knee on a skateboard
51. You learned oldies songs by watching Alvin and the Chipmunks
52. You had a Glow Worm or watched the cartoon
53. You remember dancing along with the Bangles in "Walk Like An Egyptian"
54. If you remember Heathcliff the orange cat
55. You saw the California Raisins Christmas claymation special
56. You've gone through this list occasionally saying "That wasn't from the 80's"
57. You remember Popples
58. DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
59. You wore socks over tights with high-top Reeboks
60. You wore like 8 pairs of socks at once, scrunched down
61. MISS MARY MACK MACK MACK ALL DRESSED IN BLACK BLACK BLACK.....
62. You remember boom boxes instead of CD players
63. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies
64. You remember the gimp fad
65. You remember the Transformers
66. You had to buy a pair of overalls when everyone started wearing them
67. You knew what it meant to say: "Care bear stare!!" and you had a favorite
68. You remember Rainbow Bright and MY Little Pony Tails
69. You remember watching TV thinking Doogie Howser was hot!
70. You remember Alf, the little furry brown alien from Malmac
71. You remember the large amounts of hairspray used
72. You remember those very stylish headbands
73. You remember Vicky the Robot
74. You remember Eve Garland from Out of this World and how she could stop time by pressing the tips of her index fingers together and talking to her dad through a glowing cube in her bedroom
75. You remember the beginning of New Kids on the Block
76. You remember watching The Cosby show
77. You remember Mr.Belvedere
78. You remember Michael J. Fox in Family Ties and Back to the Future
79. You ever wore shoulder pads.
80. You honestly believed that rat tails and mullets were cool.