LGW
Topic Author

Help Me Get Out Of Going To A Party

Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:22 pm

Hi all. I have been invited to 2 partys on saturday nite. I am going to one but need to give a credable excuse why im not going to the other one

Any ideas?

I appreciate any help

Thanks

LGW

DeltaJAX

RE: Help Me Get Out Of Going To A Party

Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:34 pm

ummm, tell the other person that you were already invited to a party and cant go to his/hers?

Or spend some of the night at one, then go to the other, and whichever has the hottest chicks, spend the rest of the night there  Smile

Thom@s

Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:39 pm

Show up at party nr 1, then after 5 minutes get to part nr2. Then continue to shuttle between the two parties like that for an hour, excusing yourself to the guests saying you need to use the bathroom. This way people will think that you are attending both parties. (They may also think you have a bad stomach as you run off to the bathroom for the 15th time, not knowing you are sneaking out to the other party.)

Hey, it worked on TV! Big grin

Thom@s (What are you all looking at me like that for?  Confused )
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

blink182

Sat Feb 16, 2002 1:20 am

Say that you have made an "earlier commitment." I have done that before, although DeltaJAX's suggestion was pretty good  Big grin.

blink

Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

gkirk

Sat Feb 16, 2002 1:22 am

Say you have leprosy or malaria  Big grin
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

Superfly

Sat Feb 16, 2002 1:27 am

Is it EGFF's party?  Laugh out loud
Bring back the Concorde

kaitakfan

Sat Feb 16, 2002 1:28 pm

Man whats the big deal with jumping from one party to the other?!? Man those can be the best nights when you hit up 2 or 3 parties in one night. No excuses need to be made. if its a good party nobody should really notice your absence until after sometime. good party meaning lots of people (over 50 or 60 usually), good music being played loud enough you have to talk into one anothers ears to hear. A good festive atmosphere, and lots and lots of drinks!! now if one party doesnt have that going on and the other does then you stay where your having fun! simple as that! jumping to other parties is a blast! I recall one night over christmas break i encountered 8 different kegs of beer at different parties! now that was one fun ass night! So take my advice and go out and do what you want to do!

Thom@s

Sun Feb 17, 2002 3:59 am

Superfly,  Big thumbs up

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"