Time To Go Home

Mon Mar 18, 2002 5:07 am

After reading about whether Israel has a right to exist, I've thought it over and I agree.

Let's all go home.

All you folks in Israel pack up and go back to Germany or wherever. And all you folks in the US go back to England and Ireland and Africa etc. Mexico back to Spain. Everybody in Australia- back to England. Same for New Zealand. All you "Native Americans" go back to Asia on that land bridge. Now everbody clear out of Europe and Asia and back to where we all began somewhere in Africa. Somewhere near the Holy Land and according to the anthropologists, the most likely spot:

Israel  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

IMissPiedmont

RE: Time To Go Home

Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:29 pm

Since my family came from Sweden (mothers side) and England (fathers side) almost 500 years ago and, as I hate cold foggy, rainy weather, I think I'll just stay here in the desert.
The day you stop learning is the day you should die.

Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:41 pm

Actually, I'm not going either. But if everybody else buys in to the "conquered land" guilt trip, think of the land you would own!

jessman

Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:50 pm

and for you darwinians out there...right back into the jungle with your ape brothers and sisters.

Mon Mar 18, 2002 10:52 pm

Jessman,

Have you noticed that the "seculars" are the same ones that want the jews out of Israel?

Is there a connection? A"brave new world"?

I think so.

Bill

JetService

Tue Mar 19, 2002 2:41 am

What the statute of limitation? I mean, how will the native American indians know which territory to go to? Didn't different tribes conquer other tribes' land? What date should we go by?
"Shaddap you!"

Marco

Tue Mar 19, 2002 2:59 am

DC3cowboy I thought I was the only one with that line of thinking.  Smile

It is interesting, nonetheless, how Biblical prophecies are being proven true...
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Tue Mar 19, 2002 6:26 am

Marco:

bingo!

Jetservice:

Apparently there are no statutes of limitations on guilt trips. So just go. Sorry.