Palestinian Ambulance Driver Caught Transporting B

Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:02 pm

From the Jerusalem Post, more disturbing news out of Israel.

The Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

Palestinian ambulance driver caught transporting bomb

Reserve soldiers at a mobile roadblock today captured a Palestinian Red Crescent ambulance driver who was caught transporting an explosive belt of the type detonated by suicide bombers, Israel Radio reported.

The ambulance was stopped and searched between Nablus and Ramallah, and soldiers found the explosive belt under a stretcher upon which a Palestinian boy was lying. The boy's family was with him in the ambulance.

The ambulance driver, Islam Jibril, a resident of the Balata refugee camp near Nablus, told interrogators he received the belt from Muhammad Titti, a senior Tanzim activist close to Palestinian Authority West Bank security chief Marwan Barghouti.

The belt contained some 10 kilograms of explosives. IDF sappers detonated it in a controlled explosion
---------------

TNNH

bruno

RE: Palestinian Ambulance Driver Caught Transporting B

Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:05 pm

Dude, your constant posting of Anti-Israel post is getting very old.
Your not going to change anyone's mind here kid.
I support the women’s movement up and down!

tbar220

Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:07 pm

Why is that an anti-israel post?
NO URLS in signature

david b.

Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:08 pm

How is his post ant-israel?
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:36 pm

Thanks for the great post Bruno!

david b.

Twaneedsnohelp

Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:44 pm

I think this was what you were meaning  Yeah sure
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

bruno

Thu Mar 28, 2002 2:06 pm

What I meant was that most of your post are about 'the Palestinians' doing something bad against Israel.

You aren't going to change a single mind in these forums.
I support the women’s movement up and down!

N400QX

Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:20 pm

Yes, TNNH, I read this in the Post earlier today. While horrible, this is unsurprising. The official Palestinian establishments (ie police, now medical) are just another part of Arafat's terror network.

And as for the complainers up there ^^^ -- they can put a sock in it. If they don't want to hear the truth, they can turn off their computers and go watch Al-Jazerra. No one's stopping them.

Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:26 pm

Posting embarassing facts concerning Palestinian terror is not appreciated by everyone...
I posted a few days ago an article from a Saudi Government daily in which it was "explained" how Jews prepare their pastries for Passover...with the blood of non-Jewish teenagers... It was full of details about the procedure, it was written that the "rabbis" had a great joy while mixing the blood to the pastries...

But my post got immediately deleted because it was "flamebait".

In the media too, most of what could negatively impact on the Palestinian image is not aired; in France, many journalists complained after one TV channel had aired the images of the Palestinians "celebrating" 9-11 with sweeties and dances.

Sat Mar 30, 2002 6:27 am

Seems to me that a report such as the one mentioned above coming out of Israel can hardly be considered credible anyway.

Quite co-incidental that it comes shortly after world outrage at Israels habit of shooting and killing medical workers wouldn't you say?

VH-ADG

LY744

Sat Mar 30, 2002 7:22 am

"Seems to me that a report such as the one mentioned above coming out of Israel can hardly be considered credible anyway."

Oh, and reports of the IDF shooting at ambulances are credible?! So much for being impartial.  Insane

LY744.
Pacifism only works if EVERYBODY practices it

Adg

Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:20 am

haha, your full of it.

Skyway1

Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:22 am

What about the Palestinians killing two International observers? Was that made up too?

Chris
KNUK, KNUK, KNUK woowoowoo

N400QX

Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:27 am

It is all a Jewish conspiracy, you see, Chris...

LOL-- these folks like ADG are either in denial or really are pro-terrorist.

Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:29 am

or anti-semetic.

777236ER

Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:34 am

Ah, the ol' religion card. Trust you TNNH.
Your bone's got a little machine

N400QX

Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:44 am

Well religion does seem to be one big factor in the Arab/Israeli conflict, no?

777236ER

Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:47 am

Not really. Two groups of people want some land, but don't wanna live together. They use the sharade of religion to mask the murders and killings.

TNNH calling ADG an anti-semite is a bit stupid, you have to admit. It seems that if you're anti-Israel you're anti-Jewish. Is that the case? No.
Your bone's got a little machine

Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:56 am

Oh, and reports of the IDF shooting at ambulances are credible?! So much for being impartial.

Never stated either way, I merely commented on the co-incidence of it coming so close to world outrage .. we all know there is world outrage, that is not in question, nor is it a question of partiality.

And YOU were the ones making the issue of it in another one of your multitude of anti arab threads, I merely commented.

So yes, so much for impartiality, it's something you obviously don't understand.

What about the Palestinians killing two International observers? Was that made up too?

How would I know? I've only seen the report from the Israelis. I'll make a decision if I ever get the full story. Whilst we are at it, I have seen a set of prints of Israeli soldiers stripping a man naked and shooting him dead, later on they claimed he was a suicide bomber .. when did they invent invisible explosives? I note you guys didn't start a thread about that!

Zach

You are one of the most pro terrorist people i've ever met, you are not only pro terrorist you incite racial hatred. In any other country you would be facing criminal charges.

Yeah, someone always comes out with the old anti-semetic statement. Yet here they are STARTING these threads inciting racial hatred and plying their propoganda.

I am anti these never ending threads ....

VH-ADG

N400QX

Sat Mar 30, 2002 9:00 am

>You are one of the most pro terrorist people i've ever met, you are not only pro terrorist you incite racial hatred. In any other country you would be facing criminal charges

LOL.. ADG, first I'm about as anti-terrorist as one can get.

Second, I do not incite racial hatred-- I have been quite outspoken about the racial hatred of the Palestinians in this matter.

Third, you might be right-- in any uncivilized and barbaric regime where the freedom of speech of the people is not guaranteed, I could face charges for what I say.

Can I add pro-totalitarianism to your little resume?  Laugh out loud

LY744

Sat Mar 30, 2002 9:29 am

"Whilst we are at it, I have seen a set of prints of Israeli soldiers stripping a man naked and shooting him dead,"

Where exactly did you see that? More info please.  Insane Why haven't I seen it? Zionist media conspiracy?  Laugh out loud
How do you know they were Israeli soldiers?

LY744.

Skyway1

Sat Mar 30, 2002 10:08 am

While I was watching Foxnews, they showed Palestinians dragging the dead bodies of supposed "collaberators" around the streets of Bethlehem. They killed them, dragged them down the street and hung them upside down. I guess they don't even like themseves.

Chris
KNUK, KNUK, KNUK woowoowoo

Sat Mar 30, 2002 2:21 pm

LOL.. ADG, first I'm about as anti-terrorist as one can get.

Incorrect. You are about as anti ARAB-TERRORIST as one can get, but you are so pro ISRAELI-TERRORIST that you no longer look at the situation objectively.

Second, I do not incite racial hatred-- I have been quite outspoken about the racial hatred of the Palestinians in this matter.

No you don't incite racial hatred of Israelis, but you certainly incite racial hatred against arabs and I note (from previous discussions) MEXICANS.

Third, you might be right-- in any uncivilized and barbaric regime where the freedom of speech of the people is not guaranteed, I could face charges for what I say.

In a civilised country full of intelligent people, racial hatred and vilification is against the law. In some less civilised countries that is focussed only on the "white man". Which do you live in?

Can I add pro-totalitarianism to your little resume?

I wouldn't think you could add anything to my resume considering that you and I don't actually know each other.

VH-ADG

N400QX

Sat Mar 30, 2002 2:32 pm

>You are about as anti ARAB-TERRORIST as one can get, but you are so pro ISRAELI-TERRORIST that you no longer look at the situation objectively

What Israeli terrorists? Exactly. I don't support the very, very, very few Israeli terrorists that exist, just as I don't support the domestic terrorists here in the US. Its apples and apples.

>but you certainly incite racial hatred against arabs and I note (from previous discussions) MEXICANS.

Not true. It isn't racial hatred, as you are quick to think (or have a preconceived notion?). It is anti-terrorist and anti-illegal immigrant. But you are so quick to judge...

>In a civilised country full of intelligent people, racial hatred and vilification is against the law

No. A civilized country full of intelligent people actually lets people speak their minds even if it is found objectional.... so freaks like yourself can't go around censoring everyone they don't agree with.

>I wouldn't think you could add anything to my resume considering that you and I don't actually know each other

It was a saying, you dimwit. You've already got pro-terrorist, anti-Semitism, anti-Americanism, anti-freedom on your "resume".

salim

Sat Mar 30, 2002 3:15 pm

And what about israel killing about 40 journalist since the beggining of tthe intifada.
i agree with bruno

Sat Mar 30, 2002 6:02 pm

what about it?? It's news to me. I've heard of no such 40 dead journalists.

You are confused.

EmiratesLover

Sat Mar 30, 2002 8:21 pm

This is an interesting story...just out of curiosity - it is worth remembering that among the vast number of sickening atrocities committed by the Israeli occupation forces includes shooting at ambulances and their occupants.This has been well documented by the human rights organizations, including Israeli ones that operate in the occuped territories.Were they terrorist too.I can understand the Israeli forces wanting to apprehend an ambulance driver behaving like a terrorist, but does that justify shooting at any ambulance driver, as Israel has done repeatedly.

``Not really. Two groups of people want some land, but don't wanna live together. They use the sharade of religion to mask the murders and killings. ''

This is a stupid comment.You just dont seem to get it, or you have taken a pledge not to understand what is going on.It is not about land or religion - it is occupation, occupation, occupation.I repeat what I always say - it is ludicrous to expect two people to live toether in peace ( sometimes I wonder what that means anyway ! ) when one occupies the other.The ironic thing about those ousiders who repeat the same old cliche of ``they have been fighting for ever, let them fight'' is that if they were under a foreign occupation, they would probably be doing a lot worse.

LY744

Sun Mar 31, 2002 12:26 am

So, ADG, ignoring the real questions again? If you want to bring up that kind of, um, "controversial claims" (see "crap"), you should at least be able to discuss it, don't you think? Or are you taking that stuff back?  Big grin

LY744.

Sun Mar 31, 2002 2:00 am

or you have taken a pledge not to understand what is going on.It is not about land or religion - it is occupation, occupation, occupation.

When Shaheedin blow themselves up every day in Israel praising "Allahu Akhbar" (god is great), it is not about religion?

When Sharon's visit to a mosque is the primary excuase made by the Palestinians for starting their intifadah, it is not about religion?

When Hamas, THE ISLAMIC RESISTANCE, is waging an icreasingly deadly war on Israel with the stated claim of dismantling 54 YEARS OF OCCUPATION, in order to recreate an Islamic government of Palestine, it is not about religion??

TNNH

LY744

Sun Mar 31, 2002 11:15 pm

I'm assuming your silence is the same as admiting that what you said above was total BS that you made up? It would be nice if could come out and say so yourself, ADG.

LY744.

Mon Apr 01, 2002 3:21 am

Emirlover...have you ever thought about PALESTINIAN ATROCITIES? Or is this concept inconceivable to your indoctrinated and hateful brain?

PALESTINIAN ATROCITIES in the CURRENT WEEK, Emirlover...JUST IN THE LAST FEW DAYS:

16 dead today in a restaurant in Haifa;

29 hurt yesterday in a Tel Aviv restaurant;

22 killed and 180 wounded while celebrating a religious festival in a Netanya hotel;

2 killed in a Jerusalem mall

3 killed in a Jerusalem street;

7 killed in a public bus;

5 injured in a suicide attack today in an Efrat mall;

Palestinian ambulances are carrying weapons and terrorists to commit SUICIDE BOMBINGS in Israeli cities; thus, they can't claim ANY kind of "humanitarian" protection...

Mon Apr 01, 2002 3:30 am

NONE! And the International Committee of the Red Cross should disaccosiate themselves from the Palestinian Red Crescent.

TNNH

Tue Apr 02, 2002 3:50 am

and yesterday, several wanted Palestinians tried to flee out of Arafat's building....in an ambulance...

But that's the legitimate role of ambulances, isn't it?

Tue Apr 02, 2002 8:22 am

Israel fires on foreigners
Agence France-Presse
02apr02

ISRAELI troops fired on a pro-Palestinian protest in the West Bank wounding an Australian woman, six other foreigners and a Palestinian cameraman.

Under mounting international pressure to roll back their military offensive launched early on Friday, nervous Israeli forces fired on some of the army of foreign pacifists roaming the West Bank in solidarity with the Palestinians.

The Israelis opened fire during a demonstration in the town of Beit Jala near Bethlehem, wounding seven foreigners, two seriously, and a Palestinian cameraman, witnesses and organisers of the protest said.

The group Solidarity International said a 26-year-old Australian woman was hit in the stomach with shrapnel and rushed into surgery. A Frenchman, 54, was shot in the head.

The other foreigners wounded were two Britons, two Americans and a Japanese, the group said. The one Palestinian wounded was a cameraman for Associated Press Television (APTV).

Jerome Lallemand, an activist for the group International Civic Campaign for the Protection of the Palestinian People who witnessed the incident, said about 60 people were demonstrating in support of the Palestinians in Beit Jala.

"An Israeli tank blocked their way and Israeli soldiers opened fire in their direction," Lallemand said.

An Israeli army spokesman said they were investigating the incident but showed little regreat.

"We know for sure that it was an act of provocation carried out on purpose by members of groups supporting terrorists, supporting suicide bombers, killing our women and children," said Lieutenant Colonel Olivier Rafowicz.

"These people decided on purpose to provoke our forces where we are combating terrorism. They are deliberately trying to provoke us," he said.

Lallemand said some 500 European pacifists were currently in the region "to demonstrate against the Israeli occupation".

He said they were spread out in various areas, mainly Ramallah, Bethlehem and Beit Jala.

Alpha 1

Tue Apr 02, 2002 1:12 pm

Seems to me that a report such as the one mentioned above coming out of Israel can hardly be considered credible anyway.

Yeah, they're all a bunch of liars, aren't they ADG? You don't even have a pretense of having any sense of fairness in this conflict, it's so absurd! Yet if a similar report would come from the PA side, you'd give it INSTANT credibility!

Tue Apr 02, 2002 5:23 pm

That was NOT written by AFP. Provide a link, they don't write in such unprofessional style.

Tue Apr 02, 2002 6:43 pm

Yeah, they're all a bunch of liars, aren't they ADG? You don't even have a pretense of having any sense of fairness in this conflict, it's so absurd! Yet if a similar report would come from the PA side, you'd give it INSTANT credibility!

Hmmm... 2 foreign media groups fired upon, a peaceful protest fired upon .. I don't need to say any more Alpha1. The Israelis are showing their true colours now.

TWA

how do you spell loser?

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,4058742%255E1702,00.html

VH-ADG

Alpha 1

Tue Apr 02, 2002 11:02 pm

There you go again, ADG, calling someone names because they write something that you don't like. I wonder who the real "loser" is. You go flyng off the handle when I sarcastically call you "dear", but you have no problem calling someone a loser. Double-standard?

Wed Apr 03, 2002 2:13 am

The Israelis are showing their true colours now

You prefer the Palestinians' colors, right?

To indoctrinate young men and women that there is nothing GREATER than to blow oneself up in order to kill as many Israelis as possible is really fantastic; what a challenge!

But all the dead and the severly wounded Israeli civilians are surely also part of the "lies"...

roguetrader

Wed Apr 03, 2002 2:21 am

That was NOT written by AFP. Provide a link, they don't write in such unprofessional style.

Whoops... I guess your ability to judge authorship by writing style isn't as great as you thought.

Or, is it that your definition of 'unprofessional style' is anything that portrays Israel in a negative light?

kind regards,

RogueTrader

roguetrader

Wed Apr 03, 2002 2:48 am

To indoctrinate young men and women ...to blow oneself up ... what a challenge.

I agree, that is challenging. What makes people so angry that they are willing to kill themselves?

kind regards,

RogueTrader

Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:14 am

What makes people so angry that they are willing to kill themselves?

"What made the Germans so angry they were willing to kill 6 millions Jews?"

There are CRIMINAL questions, RogueT; you should think TWICE before posting them in your hateful and provocative style.

roguetrader

Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:21 am

Toda,

Yes, to some it is criminal to ask questions, especially questions they don't want to answer. If only you could make it illegal to question Israel, the world would be a perfect place...

kind regards,

RogueTrader

Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:37 am

There was a "peace process";

The very FIRST form ever of Palestinian statehood was created;

98% of the palestinians were living under Palestinian jurisdiction;

Barak offered Afarat an INDEPENDANT STATE;

This State would have comprised 98% of theWB and MORE than 100% of the GS, because Barak wanted to give 3% of Israel's pre-1967 territory to widen the GS, in exchange of the small regions around Jerusalem and Tel Aviv where the settlements would have been concentrated;

MOST of the settlements would have been dismantled;

The Palestinians would have declared their CAPITAL in East JERUSALEM;

The Palestinians would have gained sovereignity over the upper part of the Temple Mount, where the mosques are located.

In other words, the Palestinians would have gotten ALL what they were officially asking.
Arafat refused to even consider this offer as a start for negotiations; according to the words of his own Information minister, he decided to launch the new "intifadah" already while flying back from Camp David (where he came out as the bad guy who had rejected a real opportunity for peace).

So, to your hateful and provocative question:

they do it because they want Israel to be destroyed; they do it because they are taught that killing AS MANY Jews possible is THE GREATEST goal in a Muslim's life;

The new Cairo mufti, just appointed by president Mubarak himself, has declared that the Palestinian suicide bombers are gaining THE HIGHEST SPHERE OF MARTYRDOM in Islam...so that they get to the highest degree of Paradise.

To spread inferno among the Jews bring them to Paradise.

That's "why" they massacre entire families peacefully eating in a popular restaurant.

Oh no, I'm wrong, sorry...they do it for peace...

roguetrader

Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:52 am

Toda,

I agree with many of the things you just posted in the first half of your post, up until the dotted line.

You say that they are taught that killing Jews is going to lead them to Paradise. You say its a widespread teaching and its ingrained in their youth. I think you also are saying that pretty much the whole Arab world or large portions of it do this.

Lets say that this is true, beyond question. Obviously, then, Israel is in absolutely the worst location in the world? Correct?

I don't know of many current examples or examples from history where a nation is so overwhelmed by hateful neighbors that hasn't ended in some kind of war that resolved the matter once and for all.

How can Israel continue to live in a neighborhood where everyone hates them? How does it expect or plan to survive? Continual war?

kind regards,

RogueTrader

Wed Apr 03, 2002 4:08 am

Lets say that this is true, beyond question. Obviously, then, Israel is in absolutely the worst location in the world? Correct?

I don't know of many current examples or examples from history where a nation is so overwhelmed by hateful neighbors that hasn't ended in some kind of war that resolved the matter once and for all.

How can Israel continue to live in a neighborhood where everyone hates them? How does it expect or plan to survive? Continual war?

First, I don't say a majority of the Arabs or Muslims approves or believes this; I hope it's not the case, but many of their religious and political leaders do.

Second: Israel is not well located, that's right on many points of view...but America's East Coast is far away, on the other part of the world...and it is, sadly and tragically, not safer...

(I have to leave now, so see you tomorrow!)

Wed Apr 03, 2002 6:13 pm

Or, is it that your definition of 'unprofessional style' is anything that portrays Israel in a negative light?

No actually its anything that portrays spelling in a negative light.

read it over a few times pal, it *might* click for you.

If that was written by AFP, god it sure says a ton.

TNNH

Wed Apr 03, 2002 6:16 pm

Loser is spelled with three letters A-D-G. (because you asked)

2 foreign media groups fired upon

Which? Provide links.

roguetrader

Wed Apr 03, 2002 11:35 pm

No actually its anything that portrays spelling in a negative light.

read it over a few times pal, it *might* click for you.

Sorry, it still didn't click. I found 'regret' spelled as 'regreat', but thats it. Even if there are errors (where are they?) - since when did typos count against factual validity?

If that was written by AFP, god it sure says a ton.

Like what? They report facts you don't want made public?

kind regards,

RogueTrader