captainmatt

You'll Never Believe What Happened Today...

Mon Apr 01, 2002 5:26 pm

In my sunday morning paper there was a piece of paper slipped into the middle of it. It was a letter to all from this nazi hate group saying that all Jews in America should go back to Israel. And some other bad stuff.

I talked to me nieghbors and they all got this, and even my friends that live across town got it too.

Unbelievable.....

Goodbye

RE: You'll Never Believe What Happened Today...

Mon Apr 01, 2002 5:28 pm

it shows what effect this conflict has on the rest of the world.

b747ca

Mon Apr 01, 2002 5:41 pm

Really immature and stupid. In this part of the world one is not (at least that's the way it should be) judged by their faith. To me if you have a Canadian citizenship than you should be Canadian and not Jewish, Arab, Christian ect ect.

It is a shame that we, living in the 21 century, still place non factual writings (Bible, Koran, and Torra) in high regard. Religion is somthing that should be practised at HOME and home alone (or place of worship). It should not be practiced at work or in politics.
ma va funk ulo

Pacific

Mon Apr 01, 2002 8:45 pm

Well, nothing is factual about the creation and how we came into being. Creationism, Evolutionism, the Big Bang are all non-factual, just all theories. We believe in what we find the most convincing and it differes from person to person. We live in an amazing world!

Pacific  Smile/happy/getting dizzy