tbar220

Flasher Caught In His Own Zipper

Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:23 am

Flasher escapes after being caught in his own zipper
By CINDY CLAYTON, The Virginian-Pilot
© April 4, 2002

VIRGINIA BEACH -- A 12-year-old girl confronted by a flasher in an elevator Monday night reacted quickly: She grabbed his zipper and yanked it up.

The two were in an elevator at the Suburban Lodge in the 400 block of South Independence Boulevard at 7:50 p.m., said police spokesman Mike Carey.

The man was injured, and the girl ran out of the elevator and found her stepfather to tell him what happened, Carey said. The stepfather found the suspect running from the building, and the two men fought. The suspect broke free and ran away.

Because he suffered blood loss, the man probably suffered injuries significant enough for him to seek medical treatment, Carey said. Investigators have been checking for him at area hospitals.

The suspect is described as 5 feet 7 inches tall with a medium build and dark, curly hair. He was wearing a black T-shirt and tan vest. He may have fled in a purple Ford Ranger pickup truck with four-wheel drive.

The man faces a felony charge of taking indecent liberties with a minor. The case is being investigated by Detective Mark Vidrine of the police department's Special Victims Unit.

Police said the girl was unharmed.

Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Solvers at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry, but I just found this too funny. The sick man probably didn't expect quick thinking from a 12 year old girl. Serves him right.
NO URLS in signature

Mr Spaceman

RE: Flasher Caught In His Own Zipper

Fri Apr 05, 2002 8:49 am

That's so bad.

Some guys ruin it for the rest of us. They're sick. They don't know how to control their urges. Hopefully the young girl burried that zipper deep!

A few weeks ago, in a building near me, a guy attacked a young woman when she got on an elevator all alone, late at night, in the basement. Instead of fighting off his sexual advances, she played along and suggested how they could have more fun up in her appartment.....where her husband was resting. Well, her husband beat the crap out of the rapist and put him in the hospital!

I thought the outcome of that story was pretty cool!

Chris  Smile
"Just a minute while I re-invent myself"

tbar220

Fri Apr 05, 2002 9:01 am

Now that's awesome!

I know this might sound bad, but if I was a woman who was going to be raped, I've thought about what I would do. I would play along, and pretend to seduce the man and be really interested, then when he's really interested and into it....WHAM!!! Get him hard, and get him where it hurts...it serves him right.

NO URLS in signature

Mr Spaceman

Fri Apr 05, 2002 9:55 am

It sure was great to hear how this woman (in her late 20's) tricked this predator into being beaten and captured by her husband. I'm sure the husband feels great. Even though the police always tell the public that it's "dangerous" to double-cross these sick screwballs...they must have been very impressed too.

Unfortunately I never heard anything about jail time for this rapist. Hopefully he's currently shacked up behind bars with a horny 350 pound BUBBA!

Chris  Smile
"Just a minute while I re-invent myself"

kolobokman

Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:03 pm

I think he suffered enough. :]
I can neither confirm, nor deny above post

tbar220

Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:34 pm

*sees images from Something About Mary*  Laugh out loud
NO URLS in signature

L-188

Fri Apr 05, 2002 3:44 pm

I have to tell you all....I just love poetic justice.

I really, really do!
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.