Thom@s
Topic Author

Playstation Kills A Guy!

Fri Apr 05, 2002 10:11 pm

True story:

A fisherman was killed when he was siting in his boat playing Playstation. The cause of death was the fact that a wave rolled into his cabin, and short-sircuited his Playstation.

Another accident caused by Computer games was when a kid got severe head damage after he played his Nintendo. He lost a game, banged his hed several times on the table, and was rushed to hospital. The mother of the kid sued Nintendo, and I wouldn't be surprized if she won.

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

9V-SVE

RE: Playstation Kills A Guy!

Fri Apr 05, 2002 10:28 pm

Wow! Anyway, I don't play Nintendo. Those games are boring except a few.

Big777jet

Sat Apr 06, 2002 2:45 pm

Probably he has a very bad temper easily! God bless him now. Sorry to hear sad news.

Big777jet

trickijedi

Sat Apr 06, 2002 6:36 pm

I used to play my Playstation every night for four hours in attempting to finish Crash Bandicoot. One time I threw the controller across the room in disgust forgetting that it was still attached to the Playstation. The Playstation came out of its shelving and almost hit me in the head. Nearly killed me.
Its better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than be in the air wishing you were on the ground. Fly safe!

Sat Apr 06, 2002 7:19 pm

hahahahaaa

Obvioulys computer games bring out the best in some people Big grin

VH-ADG