Gay HS Grad Appeals For Bringing Bf To Prom

Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:34 pm

Gay teen's prom appeal turned down

Tuesday, April 09, 2002

OSHAWA -- A gay high school student says he will take legal action against the Oshawa Catholic school board, which has forbid him from bringing his boyfriend to the prom.

Last night the Durham separate school board rejected a personal plea from Hall and his supporters.

Hall broke down in tears after board chair Mary Ann Martin said same-sex dates will not be allowed at school social functions.

The school board has said allowing Hall to attend the prom with his boyfriend would contravene the teachings of the Catholic Church.

Hall, 17, was denied permission to bring his 21-year-old male partner to the prom after he paid his $100 deposit.

Ontario Liberal MPP George Smitherman was in Oshawa last night to support Hall. Smitherman says the board ruling sends the message that the best way for gay teens to handle their sexuality is to keep it a secret. Smitherman is openly gay.

The dance is scheduled for May 10 at a banquet ball in a rural area north of Oshawa, east of Toronto.

Hall said he was told by school principal Michael Powers of Monsignor John Pereyma Catholic Secondary School that condoning a same-sex date for the prom would contravene Catholic teachings on homosexuality and "school policies.''

Hall says he is not going to give up his fight and is considering either legal action against the board or a human rights appeal.

Hall has argued that the board has been inconsistent in its application of Catholic doctrine since it allowed a pregnant teen to attend last year's prom, despite the fact that it opposes premarital sex.

Marc Hall wants the right to take his boyfriend to the prom.

Source: Canada.com

I guess the schoolboard is ignorant about this.  Pissed

But it also makes me think of Justin from US Version of Queer as Folk. He brought his 'bf' to his high school prom, but ended up got bashed  Sad

NWA742

RE: Gay HS Grad Appeals For Bringing Bf To Prom

Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:36 pm

Oh God not again...............I gotta say, WHO GIVES A SHI*T?!
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:43 pm

Guys,

This is interesting, insofar as I have never heard of such an incident. I wonder how many students at the high school involved support this young man?

I feel it's hypocritical of this school to have allowed a pregnant girl one year and disallow a homosexual the following year.

In actual fact I don't understand why the school does not expel this youngster because his homosexuality contravenes the churches laws?

They could always refund the kids parents with the tuition fees paid.

Typical hypocrites.

mb

zeus01

Wed Apr 10, 2002 12:57 pm

In the words of Bono on U2's Pop CD

"help me Jesus, im alone in the world and what a F-ed up world it is to....."

WOw was he right. a guys BF to prom, whats is coming to.

Wed Apr 10, 2002 1:53 pm

This is sick and disgusting

Er, I don't think so.

You need to be more educated about this.

This is our freedom of rights for who do we want to bring to the prom. As long as they're not prisoner or doing illegal stuff.

National_757, I guess you wouldn't mind to see a pregnant girl to the prom, eh?

NZ767

Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:08 pm

If he doesn't like the schools rules or teachings, then what the hell is he doing there?
Find another school!
I agree; what's this bloody world coming to?
For Christs sakes, next thing someone's going to want to bring their pet horse to the prom.........where does it end?
Reminds me of a few years back when the Human Rights Commission here took legal action because our local bus company bought new buses that didn't have wheelchair access (although that's more of an issue than this one).
Talking to the Managing Director at the time, he said it would be far cheaper if they provided every wheelchair bound person here with their own wheelchair-adapted Rolls Royce.
Anyway the company spent thousands converting them and just talking to the drivers, a lot of whom I know, they can't remember them ever being used once.
People have to pay thousands just because somebody wants to make a point.

Trvlr

Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:09 pm

More proof that you are all fools. Well, only half of you.

Aaron G.

Metwrench

Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:15 pm

The 21 year old boyfriend should be arrested for being a sexual preditor of a minor.

My daughter is 17, it would be a race between my ex-wife and myself on who would be the first to maim the 21 year pervert that might try to seduce our daughter.

When you are in your 30's, 4 years isn't squat. When one is still in high school, 4 years is a lifetime.

Gay or not, the age differance here is a significant issue.

NZ767

Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:21 pm

.......and as for him using the pregnant teen as an excuse, well he can forget that.
The Catholic Church may be against pre-marital sex, but they're also against contraception and abortion.
So their hands were pretty much tied on that one.

serge

Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:25 pm

He should be allowed to do what he wants. As some of you do not know, you don't just wake up one morning and become gay. You are born that way. Maybe someone else could elaborate on that.

To deny someone of the same freedom's and rights in this country based on sexual preferences/age/etc is just wrong.

I could care less if someone is gay, as long as they don't try hitting on me.

...Serge

serge

Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:26 pm

Oops. My post should read, "in any country".

...Serge

c72

Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:33 pm

The 21 year old boyfriend should be arrested for being a sexual preditor of a minor.

I agree Metwrench, the 21 year old should be arrested!!!

c72
#aviationusa

Metwrench

Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:56 pm

Thankyou C72.

Sometimes people trip over a dollar to pick up a dime.

NZ767

Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:01 pm

"As some of you do not know, you don't just wake up one morning and become gay. You are born that way."

What? So when he was delivered, the Doctor held him up and said, "Congratulations Mrs xxx, it's a gay boy"?

serge

Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:04 pm

No, not quite NZ767.

...Serge

Metwrench

Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:06 pm

All of you except C72 and myself are choosing to ignore that a 21 year old adult is romancing a high school student.

Male, female, gay, lesbian, straight, it doesn't matter. The 17 year old is still a minor in high school, that's just not RIGHT!

seb146

Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:08 pm

Oh, geez. Every year it's the same thing. If the school board allowed it, there would be a hubbub over that. WHO CARES! It's happend before and it will happen again. *sigh* But I wonder how much of a flap it would cause if two girls went to prom together. That is a whole other story.  Insane Which brings up an interesting question: Why is it okay for two women to be *ahem* close, but if two men so much as look at each other too long, they are called names and (sometimes) injured. What's good for one should be good for the other. If I want to hold someone's hand, male or female, I should be able to do it without fear of being beaten up.
I guess I'm a little bitter since I never got to go to my prom anyway and the only guy I wanted to take moved 500 miles away that winter. But still, GIVE IT UP!
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

ont 737

Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:14 pm

The issue here is not the fact that he is gay, but the attitudes toward it. All Christians sin and we all have our struggles, some Christians struggle with having homosexual desires. They need to be loved and helped , but this does not mean that Christian organizations should be forced to allow homosexual activity at their functions. All Christians make mistakes and sin, but a premeditated fight to bring a 21 year old boyfriend to a Catholic School dance is just plain defiant. Besides, this is a private school not a public school that is getting tax money. Maybe his parents are forcing him to attend that school or maybe they are not even Catholics, but they should have looked at the beliefs in the Catholic Church before sending a gay son to a Catholic School.

Metwrench

Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:16 pm

Seb,

I'm tolorant of alternate life styles. It's just that the age diference here is flat wrong.

Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:33 pm

Metwrench,

I see your point mate, and I kind of cringed when I read that the boyfriend was 21.

There is more to this story than meets the eye. Generally speaking one would suspect that if this student had the respect and admiration of students and teachers it would be a non issue particularly if it was dealt with delicately.

There are so many if's and but's to this however I do feel the Church should not discriminate over something so trivial.

mb

donder10

Wed Apr 10, 2002 3:35 pm

*Drum-roll*
I hope the board dont 'bend over backwards' in this case.

NZ767

Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:03 pm

LMAO Donder  Big thumbs up  Big thumbs up  Big thumbs up
Metwrench, I acknowledge the 21 year old issue too.

tbar220

Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:12 pm

For Christs sakes, next thing someone's going to want to bring their pet horse to the prom.........where does it end?

That's just disgusting. How can you even begin to compare the two, or even think that something like this will lead to what you stated? A gay man, and a horse? That is a very, very derogatory comment which you made.

And for all of you out there who are saying this is a disgrace, gay people are humans just like everybody else on this planet, and if they want to have a relationship, nobody should be able to stop them.

Some people need to be more tolerant.
NO URLS in signature

NZ767

Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:28 pm

What a load of politically correct crap Tbar.
We need to be more tolerant?
Ok! How about this "guy" showing some tolerance towards the schools rules and the teachings of the Catholic church which I assume he's supposed to adhere to seeing as he's a Catholic school pupil.
Seems that for some people, tolerance only applies when it suits.
What are we going to be asked to tolerate next?
Bestiality?
Assuming the animal is over 16 and is consenting, then that should be ok shouldn't it?
If not, then why not?
Surely we could all learn to "tolerate" that!
Yukk!!  Nuts

seb146

Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:32 pm

I completely missed the age thing. I deal with high schoolers all day long and from that experience I can say that SOME of them have their wits about them. We have many 16-, 17-, and 18-year olds that come in for lunch. Yes some of them are very immature, but there are one or two that can think logically enough to deal with that sort of age difference. I don't mind hanging out with people of any age, but if I ever do the relationship thing again, it will be with someone near my age. And anyway, isn't 17 legal in Canada?
Patriotic and Proud Liberal

mls515

Wed Apr 10, 2002 4:37 pm

1. 21/17 issue
2. private school, don't go there if you don't like it. School prom not a "right" anyway.

CPDC10-30

RE: Mx5_boy,Mls515: This Is Not A Private School

Wed Apr 10, 2002 5:22 pm

There are no tuition fees to be refunded, one of the conditions of the formation of this country was(unfortunatley) a guarantee that state funding be given to Roman Catholic schools. So basically, it is no different from a public school board doing the same thing, except of course from the influence by the church.
That is why there is an issue here. Bacially, it is a state-funded instutution that is engaging in discriminatory practices. If it was a private school, it would be a different case.

This is not even to mention the fact that most other Catholic school boards here have no problem with same-sex dates.

The seperate school systems in Canada are one of the greatest examples of an outdated, biased system. For example, Catholics are permitted to teach in normal public schools, but to teach in the Catholic (seperate) school system, you have to be a Catholic.

And Seb146, 14 is the legal age in Canada, 18 if the older person is in a position of authority.

Marc has my best wishes, although I think the publicity has reached a bit too much of a frenzy.

Regards,

CPDC10-30

airways1

Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:07 pm

In general I'd say an institution such as this school should be free to make its own rules, though in this case I think it is a stupid rule.

However, what really pi$$e$ me off is that this decision is based on religion. When will these people learn to live in the real world. School is about education, right? I think religious schools should be outlawed, so this trash isn't disseminated to youngsters any more. It's about time for some reality-enhanced education.

airways1

QANTASforever

Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:17 pm

I am not a homosexual however, people who are homosexual will tell you that you dont decide to be gay or Lesbien, but it is a slow realisation that comes with growing up. Many homosexual teens have major issues coming to terms with their sexuality and as a result of it being a public (I use the word loosley) taboo many resort to things like suicide and pulling back from everyone around them.

We need to be tolerant, Homosexuals are human beings just like the rest of us and we must afford them the same rights and curteousies that we extend to heterosexual members of society. If we are to truly advance the world, then we must accept difference. It says in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human rights :" All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood...Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status."

Lets not be backward here, lets celebrate difference in the spirit of equality by which many of the nations which we live in are founded. Let him allow his boyfriend to the prom. I applaud it.

Qforever

Fighting for the glory of the Australian Republic.

saintsman

Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:19 pm

If two people of different ages, who are both under age, are going out with each other does that mean that when one of them reaches the adult age (21 / 18) they can not longer go out with each other? Do they have to wait until they are both adults before they can start going out with each other again? Just because the older guy's now reached 21 it doesn't mean he is a child molester.

However this story is just another case of gay is okay being rammed down our throats. Gay may be okay but I don't want to hear about it every 5 minutes. You don't hear straight people saying it's okay to be normal and from a purely biological point of view it is normal to be hetrosexual.

In a democratic society everyone should follow the rules and if the rules of the college say no same sex dates then so be it. We all have the right to protest and a balanced locical argument is more likely to bring results that resorting to lawyers. I agree that gays should be entitled to the same rights as everone else but it seems that these days they want more than the rest of us.

I like most hetrosexual males feel uneasy about the subject of homosexuals and I am also hypocritical as I don't have a problem with gay femails. That's just the way most men are, but most of us just don't care what particular outlook people have as long as it doesn't affect us personally.

CPDC10-30

Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:23 pm

You don't hear straight people saying it's okay to be normal and from a purely biological point of view it is normal to be hetrosexual.

For the XXXXth times that I've explained it, I'll do it again. A straight couple holding hands on the street: No one cares. Two men holding hands on the street: People notice. That is the problem.

I agree that there is a cross section of gays that seems to be "militant" and rather loudmouthed, but they do have a point. When homophobia isn't an issue is when no one cares anymore, not when people "accept" things.

saintsman

Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:07 pm

Homophobia has been around for thousands of years and that's why it has been difficult for gays to be open about the way they are. Considering the progress made by gays over that last 20 / 30 years they should be grateful that they can hold hands in public. Acceptability and when no one cares will come but you won't get it right now. It'll change over a couple of generations, when the older people who do not find it acceptable are long gone.
As for two men holding hands in the street being a problem, it's a selfish attitude that worries about one's lot of feelings without respecting the others. How can gays expect others not to care if they do?

Hepkat

Wed Apr 10, 2002 9:01 pm

Ok, I'm going to try to formulate my opinion on the matter.

Religious schools exist for a very good reason, i.e., to provide an alternative way of looking at the world. They provide a choice for those who want to instill a religious outlook in their children. As much as I am against organized religion, I respect the fact that each parent should have the right to send their child to such a school if they wish. That being said, religious schools are not obligated to abide by secular social norms; THAT'S why they're religious in the first place. If homosexuality goes contrary to the teachings of the Catholic Church, then they should not be compelled by any court of law (since they were allowed to exist on the basis of their religious beliefs in the first place) to accept homosexual behavior. I'm afraid as much as I'm strongly against discrimination based on sexual orientation, Marc Hall clearly does not have a case here. He attends a religious school, he therefore HAS TO respect their religious teachings. If he doesn't like it, he has the option of attending a secular school,

Metwrench, I'm not sure I buy your argument that Marc Hall is a minor and should therefore be protected from the abuses of his 21 year old boyfriend. We shouldn't categorize all minors by saying they don't know what they're doing and that they're being taken advantage of by "sexual predators". I lost my virginity at the age of 14 to an 18 year old, and I knew EXACTLY what I was doing. As a matter of fact, I initiated the whole ordeal. Was I abused? Most definitely not! Teenagers are perfectly capable of thinking for themselves, let's not make them into victims. On what basis have you concluded that his 21 year old boyfriend is a sexual predator? Do you know the meaning of sexual predator? Besides, as someone has pointed out, the age of consent in Canada is 14.

NZ767, wheelchairs are mandated so as not to deny access to public services to the handicapped. We all hope that those wheelchairs may never be needed, but no one knows when the next handicapped student will be enrolled in school, so it's better to be prepared. Furthermore, by not having wheelchair access, you could very well be sending a discouraging picture to potential handicapped students who wish to enroll in school. Try to imagine what it's like being handicapped and poor.

And finally, pet horses are not human. They don't figure into debates on human sexuality.

NZ767

Wed Apr 10, 2002 9:18 pm

"And finally, pet horses are not human. They don't figure into debates on human sexuality."

Yeah? Well I should've told that to the court when we had someone here up on cahrges of trying to have sex with a horse last year.
Or the guy in England recently with a goat!

Anyway, besides the point.  Smile

heavymetal

Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:42 pm

All Christians sin and we all have our struggles, some Christians struggle with having homosexual desires.

Some of us EVEN struggle.... and realize there's nothing wrong with it. Before we start using the all-powerful 'Christian with a big "C" phrase here, it's important to remember there is certainly more than one kind of 'Christian'.Y

You don't hear straight people saying it's okay to be normal and from a purely biological point of view it is normal to be hetrosexual.

Saints, I hear about it every day. So do you, you just don't hear it that way. Mention anything straight related, even something as simple as a guy and girl going out on a date, and it goes in one ear and out the other with you. Bring up something gay and right away someone's 'cramming it down your throat'. You sound like a kid with his hands over his ears screaming 'lalalalalalala!" cause he doesnt want to hear something. I'd offer the advice that the time has come that you just need to deal with it.

In any case, I'm not ignoring your point, Metwrench. As a gay man, I agree its' valid, though a coupla things: In many states the age of consent is 16, not 18, so no laws would be broken (Interestingly some states still pull double standard and make the hetero age of consent 16 while keeping the same sex age 18...then again most of those states have laws making gay intimacy illegal anyway, so it's a real eye roller how the laws exist not to uphold any kind of value, but to make life miserable for gay people.)

And while its' admirable that you'd personally pull the cookies off of any 21yr old looking to hook up with your daughter, I'd call the comparison apples & oranges. Imagine your family lived on an island and that 21 year old was the closest in age to your daughter than anyone else. The point is, if the 17 yr old is 'hunting within his own species', the pickins' are a might slimmer.

The one point I'd make is that it is the picture of hypocrisy right now for any Catholic official in North America to pass judgement on someone else's free will when it comes to sexuality.

heavymetal

Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:48 pm

By the way, Saints...

Considering the progress made by gays over that last 20 / 30 years they should be grateful that they can hold hands in public.

I'd be grateful if I could. Unfortunately I still live in a country where one puts his health at risk by doing so. Just last week in Key West , which any American knows is about as gay friendly a place that's out there, two men were hospitalized after being gay bashed for doing exactly that...holding hands. Obviously by some guys who had some issues with having it crammed down their throat.

saintsman

Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:53 pm

"The one point I'd make is that it is the picture of hypocrisy right now for any Catholic official in North America to pass judgement on someone else's free will when it comes to sexuality. "

Good point - and not just America either.

Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:16 am

If he doesn't like the schools rules or teachings, then what the hell is he doing there?
Well, cause he has to. If he has the money on his own, he can move out and go to a public school. But I doubt that public school will allow him to bring his bf to the prom.

My daughter is 17, it would be a race between my ex-wife and myself on who would be the first to maim the 21 year pervert that might try to seduce our daughter.

GEEZ! Angry

Now, what if his bf is 19? Is he the SEXUAL PREDITOR?
If you think people who are over 18 and living with a minor, than ALL THE PARENTS IN THIS WORLD are the Preditors (it doesn't have to be sexual preditor)

Also, before you say the 21y/o guy is a 'pervert' and trying to seduce your daughter, why don't you ask your daughter "why do you want to fall in love with this pervert?" (And, of course, you'll hear the answer that you don't want to hear. You'll also trying to pursuade your daughter to leave the 'pervert')

17 and 21 are almost no difference (difference on thoughts though). If his 21y/o bf is a real sexual preditor, he should've gone to jail already.

When you look at today's society, you wouldn't be surprise to see girls who are 17 and have bf 18 or over. Are these 18y/o+ teens trying to seduce a 17 y/o? Hell, NO!

It's just that the age diference here is flat wrong.

So is it just because this boy is 17, so he's not allowed to get hook up with guys who are 18+? Will you still criticize the 21y/o bf as 'sexual preditor' if this boy is 18 or over?

Why do you take this boundary of whether this guy is 18y/o older or younger so seriously?

I guess you wouldn't criticize about the so-called "sexual preditor" if this guy didn't stands up and asking for his rights, eh?

I think you're just trying to switch the MAIN topic about this. This topic is mainly on bringing a bf to prom, and school say NO. It's not AGE issue.

Qantasforever, well said  Big thumbs up

Marco

Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:30 am

Hepkat summed it up nicely. It's a religious school. He has to follow their rules as long as he's attending that school. If not I'm sure a public school would always welcome him...
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Hepkat

Thu Apr 11, 2002 12:44 am

If not I'm sure a public school would always welcome him...

My understanding of public schools, at least in the U.S., is that they'd be more obliged to allow him to bring his boyfriend to the prom, as all public institutions must follow federal, state and city non-discrimination laws.

Private institutions are usually exempt.

Greg

Thu Apr 11, 2002 1:15 am

Well..he must be 'really' gay....he's got that whole 'drama' thing in high gear...

ont 737

Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:06 am

Heavymetal,
I was just curious what Christians (or "christians" if you prefer the smaller c) are you talking about when you say "there is certainly more than one kind of Christian." Are you refering to the Metropolitan Church or are you trying to suggest that a lot of straight Christians think there is nothing with it? (for those of you who haven't heard of the Metropolitan Chruch it is a small denomination that interpretes the Bible to say that homosexual behavior is fine)

Ilyushin96M

Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:10 am

My solution: yeah, religious schools are WAY stricter about things like this. Marc should just get a refund and go out to dinner and dancing with his boyfriend. If it were a "regular" high school, though, he should go to the prom, anyway. But things are very much different where religious institutions are involved, unfortunately.

I do think it's interesting how the Catholic church is involved in so many scandals lately regarding molestation by priests. That doesn't give them much room to talk about what's right and wrong, in my opinion...they look like a bunch of hypocrites, as others have already mentioned.

Regarding Marc dating a 21 year old...yeah, there is the whole under-age thing. But honestly, when I was in high school, there were lots of girls who brought their college-aged dates to prom, and no one batted an eyelash...

yyz717

Thu Apr 11, 2002 2:26 am

Most 17yo's are mature enough to date 21yo's. and 17yo's are definitely physically grown up.

I see nothing wrong with a 17-21 relationship.

Most parents of 17yo's would be shocked anyway if they knew who they have already cavorted with.

I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

heavymetal

Thu Apr 11, 2002 3:51 am

ONT 737

Actually it's called the Metropolitan Community Church, or MCC.

I was just trying to point out that many 'Christians', in the strict, modern fundamentalist marketing logo that that word has been turned into, believe being gay is sin (or gay behavior is a sin, or gay thoughts aren't a sin but acting on them is, blahblahblah).

As someone who is gay and very much admires the words of Christ, I would say speak they need to speak for themselves, not 'Christians.'

DE727UPS

Age Of Consent-Canada

Thu Apr 11, 2002 4:13 am

http://www.ageofconsent.com/canada.htm

If the 17 year old and his boyfriend were...how should I say....going all the way....then it would be illegal. The age of consent is 14 but there is a certain....type of sex....that is illegal unless you are 18.

The laws in the US of A are much more strict and the 21 year old WOULD be looked at as a sexual predator/child molestor by the court system if they had even the slightest sexual contact. That is the LAW....

Personally....I think teenagers should have the right to consent to have sex with whomever they choose without it being a crime. That is not to say I'm an advocate of sex at an early age....far from it....but I think teenagers should be allowed to make decisions about things like this on their own without the government getting involved.

bmi

Thu Apr 11, 2002 6:02 am

fu*k hes got a bf, hes quite fit  Smile narh gotta stay commited to mine  Smile

Thu Apr 11, 2002 6:28 am

There are 2 issues here.

1. Should a gay boy be allowed to take his boyfriend to the prom?

Yes.

2. Is a 21 year old seeking 17 year old boyfriends a sexual preditor?

Yes.

So this 21 year old boy should not only not be allowed to go to the prom with a 17 year old, he should be arrested. In Australia he would be.

Apply the boy/girl parental rule. Would I like my 16 year old daughter to have a 21 year old boyfriend (or girlfriend)? Most certainly NOT.

If they were both 17 . then they should be allowed to go to the prom. Catholic church is full of contradiction, I read somewhere that the reason they introduced celibacy into the church was that too many of their priests were having sex with each other (it was on a documentary)!!

VH-ADG

NWA

Thu Apr 11, 2002 7:01 am

That is so sick. I am going to prom this weekend and frankley, I do not want to see two guys dancing. I think there should be a vote with all people who bought prom tickets. Gay is not normal, sorry. you worry about offending the gay, but what about straite people? It is very offensive, this is why I dont like watching real world.
23 victor, turn right heading 210, maintain 3000 till established, cleared ILS runwy 24.

ryanb741

Thu Apr 11, 2002 7:42 am

Well, lets face it, he knew he was going to a Catholic school. He's in the wrong school I reckon, if he is gay!
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?