Alleged Islamic Terrorists Kill 31 In Algeria

Thu May 02, 2002 8:39 pm

On yahoo news (but not in the titles...) : http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20020502/ap_wo_en_po/algeria_17

Among general indifference...hundreds and thousands of innocent Algerian civilians are being massacrated in their own towns and villages...120'000 are believed to have been killed in this unending terror since 1992.

The inhabitants of entire villages have been systematically massacrated ;
one tactic consisted for the Islamist fundamentalists to make "false check-points" (des faux barrages) on the roads, and to kill dozens of civilians.
Entire families (it can be many dozens people) have had their cut thrown ;
monks have been assassinated in their church ;

All this violence is going on for a decade now, and nobody seems to care about it... There's no outcry against it in the Arab world for instance, which should feel directly concerned...
It is interesting to see that these repeated bloodbaths do not "upset" the world public opinions ; I don't see demonstrations in favor of the oppressed Algerian population, as well as I don't hear any protest when the Algerian police or army kill (rarely, curiously...) some Islamist fundamentalist terrorists.

What a difference with the ME conflict...
Is an Algerian citizen less "valuable" than a Palestinian...? It seems to be the case...Or is it that there's no...Israel to blame for each death?

Some participants in these forums have repeatedly "explained" that the source of Islamist blind terrorism is the Palestinian problem, the "occupation of Palestine"... It is a bad faithed argument, only meant to blame and pressure Israel ; Given the fact that there are no "fascist Zionists" in Algeria...I'd be curious to hear what "explanation" these bright theorists are able to provide for this barbaric violence against a peaceful civilian population ...??

Algeria could be a paradise, with wonderful landscapes, so close to Europe...but instead, it is a sad inferno.

ryanb741

RE: Alleged Islamic Terrorists Kill 31 In Algeria

Thu May 02, 2002 8:55 pm

This is the Front Islamique Armee, who are fighting against the government who annulled elections when it seemed the FIA were going to get into power.

My father used to work in Algeria and he said it was terrifying - they used to slit the throats of victims or behead them.

I agree that world attention has been far away from Algeria recently - maybe a newspaper article will casually mention 50 people are killed in a few lines.
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

Thu May 02, 2002 9:44 pm

wow .. you were tugging my heartstrings until I noticed it was just another attempt by you to legitimise the actions of Israel.

Shame on you!

VH-ADG

Thu May 02, 2002 10:01 pm

your heartsrings are of such a great importance to me, you can't even imagine.

About the violence in Algeria, you don't find anything to say...it is not worth...

Or about the total lack of concern in the world...it doesn't appear to you as being somewhat weird compared to the "attention" paid on the ME situation...

You probably don't even know how to locate Algiers on a map.

Alpha 1

Thu May 02, 2002 11:27 pm

wow .. you were tugging my heartstrings until I noticed it was just another attempt by you to legitimise the actions of Israel.

Shame on you!

Actually, shame on you, ADG. Once again, you ignore the zealotry of Islamic Fundamentalists, who are making a habit of this all over the world, and instead you turn your wrath back on Israel.

Why don't you wake up and smell the coffee: These Muslim terrorists exist all over the globe, and they don't know the word "peace"-it's not in their lexicon. They have usurped this religion and are making it a religion of war all around the globe. Why not try condemning that once in a while?

fspilot747

Fri May 03, 2002 8:49 am

JEWISH terrorists just killed a couple more children in "Israel." Let me stress the fact that they were JEWISH terrorists. JEWS. sheesh, doesn't that sound offensive to jews? Well, "islamic terrorist" is offensive to Muslims.

-FSP

kolobokman

Fri May 03, 2002 10:26 am

Great point FSP!

Toda,Reisinger, keep us updated on JEWISH and ISLAMIC terrorist activity!

kolobok
I can neither confirm, nor deny above post

NWA742

Fri May 03, 2002 10:53 am

To all of you sad people who defend these MUSLIM terrorists........why do you think there is no terrorism from Muslims, when in reality, most terrorism comes from Muslims?

This is not a racist comment, this is the truth, reality, fact, certainty, precision, exactness, legitimacy, truthfulness, however you want to call it.

Why is this so hard for you people to get? I could teach this to my dog in a fraction of the time it takes to teach you. (ADG,FSpilot,Kolobokman,Lephron,etc)

Just look at all these from Alpha 1's Profiling post, and answer them.

In 1972, 11 Israeli athletes were killed at the Munich Olympics by:
(a) Your Grandmother;
(b) The night cleaning crew at Rockefeller Center;
(c) A Mom & her 6 year old son visiting from Iowa; or
(d) Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1979, the U.S. embassy in Iran was taken over by:
(a) Norwegians from the Lichen Herbarium of the University of Oslo;
(b) The Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders;
(c) A tour bus full of 80-year-old women; or

In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
(a) A pizza delivery boy;
(b) An woman who was 8 months pregnant;
(c) Geraldo Rivera making up for a slow news day; or

In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
(a) A college girl;
(b) A businessman on his way to Detroit;
(c) Butch and Sundance, who had a few sticks of dynamite left over
from their train mission; or,

In 1993, the World Trade Center was bombed by:
(a) The cast of "Cats";
(b) Martha Stewart;
(c) Cheese-crazed tourists from Wisconsin; or

In 1998, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania a were bombed by:
(a) Mr. Rogers;
(b) Hillary, to distract attention from Wild Bill's women problems;
(c) A family on their way to Disneyworld; or

On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked and destroyed by:
(a) Bugs Bunny, Wil E. Coyote, Daffy Duck, and Elmer Fudd.
(b) A firefighter,
(c) A doctor traveling to a conference; or

Besides the fact that my 2 year old son could understand this, can you people answer these questions?

Just because we say most terrorism comes from the Muslim people, is not racist, it's reality that you do not want to face, for some frieking stupid reason I don't get.

So sad.
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

kolobokman

Fri May 03, 2002 11:14 am

NWA742, here is something else I found through ALPHA1 profile:

Username: Radarbeam
Posted 2002-03-31 18:41:07 and read 169 times.
April 19, 1995, a bomb rips through the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Who did it?

a) A college girl
b) A Muslim male between the ages of 17 and 40
c) A white American, 27 years old, who served his country as a mechanic in the army
d) A Weight Watcher program member

Answer: C

---------

March 20, 1995, terrorists released sarin, an organophosphate (OP) nerve gas at several points in the Tokyo subway system, killing 11 and injuring more than 5,500 people. Who did it?

a) A trout
c) A Japan native named Asahara and dozen of it's cult member also Japan natives
d) A British TV commentator

---------

April 20, 1999, a shooting errupt in Columbine High School in Littleton CO. 12 student and 1 teacher are murdered and another 23 are severely wounded. Who did it?

a) A Continental airline dispatcher
c) Two young Columbine High students
d) A Satelite dish company CEO

--------

December 6, 1989, a carnage happens when 14 young ladies are killed in their school in Montreal. Who did it?

a) A NHL player
c) Marc Lepine, a Misogynist born and raised in Quebec
d) A Software designer

--------

I thought would be good if people could see not only one side of the story.

Radarbeam

fspilot747

Fri May 03, 2002 11:26 am

Alpha 1 and NWA, congratulations. You are now officially racist. I can sit here and type up for hours on white terrorist activities, and murders, rapes, etc...committed by whites and jews, but I won't, and no not because it isn't true (like you'd say), but because i neither have the time nor the effort.

Kolobokman, its nice to know that there are some people who have some sense. These guys are not worth the energy that runs through my body to my fingers. Racist people sicken me, and I have no respect whatsoever for them. Kolobokman, for whatever its worth, you go straight to my respected users list.

-FSP

Alpha 1

Fri May 03, 2002 11:26 am

That is true, Kolobokman, but the problem is that you can place 15 or 20-or even more-acts of terror perpetrated by Muslims for every one of those mentioned above. Every society has it's bad eggs, but the Muslim society seems to welcome this kind of behavior-terrorism, that is-more than any society in the world. And it can't all be pinned on their dislike of Israel or the U.S. What is it in that culture that drives them to act like this? What is it within the Muslim faith that drives it?

Maybe people around the world should start asking that question, instead of placing all the blame on Israel and the U.S.

BA

Fri May 03, 2002 11:30 am

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Now that is a racist remark. By that remark you are saying that all Muslims are terrorists even though you didn't LITERARY.

What really disgusts me is the amount of hate you have towards the Arabs. Always bashing them, always saying they are terrorists, putting all the blame on them, being narrowminded and one-sided. NEVER ever willing to hear the other side.

Again you disgust me.

NWA742,

Nobody is defending Muslim terrorists. What FSPilot747 is saying that not all Muslims are terrorists.

Simple as that.

Very well said Kolobokman!

Regards
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

NWA742

Fri May 03, 2002 11:30 am

Alpha 1 and NWA, congratulations. You are now officially racist. I can sit here and type up for hours on white terrorist activities, and murders, rapes, etc...committed by whites and jews, but I won't, and no not because it isn't true (like you'd say), but because i neither have the time nor the effort.

How am Alpha 1 and I racist?

Just because we are mentioned some of the many terrorist acts by Muslims, doesn't mean we are ruling out other terrorist activites.

I could type for hours about non-Muslim terrorism, but I could type for 20 times more hours for Muslim terrorism.
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

NWA742

Fri May 03, 2002 11:33 am

Now that is a racist remark. By that remark you are saying that all Muslims are terrorists even though you didn't LITERARY.

What really disgusts me is the amount of hate you have towards the Arabs. Always bashing them, always saying they are terrorists, putting all the blame on them, being narrowminded and one-sided. NEVER ever willing to hear the other side.

Again you disgust me.

NWA742,

Nobody is defending Muslim terrorists. What FSPilot747 is saying that not all Muslims are terrorists.

Simple as that.

Very well said Kolobokman!

LMAO. How is Alpha 1 saying all Muslims are terrorists? We don't hate Arabs, we hate terrorists. When we say most terrism comes from Muslims, does that mean all Muslims are terrorists?!

When, and I repeat, when, did we ever say all Muslims are terrorists? You have yet to tell us.......hmmmmm.........

You're responses to our posts have made the airliners.net forums reach a new low.

fspilot747

Fri May 03, 2002 11:33 am

Alpha 1, why say Israel AND the US? Both the same damn thing.

Alpha, most people who think that most of the terrorists are muslims are the common victims of western media, (er...CNN, FOX)...It just proves your ignorance on that matter. Your muslim bashing is plain futile. And, don't forget all the Israeli JEWISH massacres Alpha, you know, the ones committed by JEWISH terrorists..JEWS. Such as....Qana Massacre, for example. Remember that? The one where hundreds of men, women, and children were slaughtered? They cry about the holocaust all the time, and then they do the same damn thing to the palestinians. Cute.

-FSP

BA

Fri May 03, 2002 11:35 am

What is it in that culture that drives them to act like this?

You need a vacation to the Middle East. You will see that the average Arab lives a simple life. Goes to work everyday, reads the Q'uran in the afternoon, spends time with his family.

What is it within the Muslim faith that drives it?

Absolutely nothing. Go buy an English translation (proper translation) of the Q'uran and you will see that all it does is promote peace and discourages violence at anycost except for own defense and defense of the people.

Islamic terrorists hate the US because of there support to Israel which is killing hundreds of Palestinians each week. That is why there are so many Islamic terrorists.

Same reason why they hate Israel.
"Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need." - Khalil Gibran

fspilot747

Fri May 03, 2002 11:37 am

If you can't figure out the racism in your post, then you really got some serious issues.

-FSP

BA

Fri May 03, 2002 11:37 am

NWA742,

Read my post again, and read it clearly.

Note this part of my post:

even though you didn't LITERARY say it.

NWA742

Fri May 03, 2002 11:39 am

You need a vacation to the Middle East. You will see that the average Arab lives a simple life. Goes to work everyday, reads the Q'uran in the afternoon, spends time with his family.

Now why would any American even think about going to the Middle East right now? We are not critisizing the Arab lifestyle, now are we?

Islamic terrorists hate the US because of there support to Israel which is killing hundreds of Palestinians each week. That is why there are so many Islamic terrorists.

Ohhhhh, like we don't have 1000s of Palestinian terrorists blowing themselves up in Isreal cafes and markets..........hmmmmmmmmm.

See, you people fail to see our point. Denying the fact that most terrorism comes from Muslims just makes you look stupid, because it is TRUE. Just because this is the truth doesn't mean we hate Arabs, or their lifestyles, or anything else. These are simple facts, and you fail to see them, instead, you make stupid claims that we say we think all Muslims are terrorists.

Fri May 03, 2002 11:40 am

Radarbeams' questions have no validity and no point.

If his point is that Mulims do not commit EVERY crime in the world, well his absolutely correct.

But thats where his point ends, because quite frankly, two crazed white kids, a racist Christian, a Japanese cult, and a caucasion misogynist have no common themes, goals, or motives.

The perpetrators of every crime against humanity listed in Alpha 1's questions were the same people, RELIGIOUS MALE MUSLIM EXTREMISTS WITH THE SAME MOTIVES, THE SAME TEACHINGS, COMMITTING THE CRIME IN THE SAME NAME: ALLAH.

I'm sorry you people don't see that.
TNNH

BA

Very well said FSPilot747,

On a side note, today they found a Palestinian girl dead lying underneath the rubble of her house that was destroyed by Israeli tanks.....

NWA742

If he didn't literally say it, then how do you come to that BA?

ohh, i see, because you don't have a logical response and you know it.

Explain again, how are my posts racist? You say they are, but you never back that up.

NWA742

Fri May 03, 2002 11:42 am

On a side note, today they found a Palestinian girl dead lying underneath the rubble of her house that was destroyed by Israeli tanks.....

Yea, and a pregnant Palesinian woman blew herself up today and killed an Isreal family going out to eat.

Fri May 03, 2002 11:46 am

And back to the topic.....

where is the Muslim World outrage over the attrocities in Algeria??? Or the Muslim world outrage when Hindus kill hundreds of Muslims in Guagarat or the Muslim world outrage when Serbian chrsitians commit racial genocide against Muslim Bosnians, or the Muslim World outrage at Christian killings of Muslim Hausas in Nigeria???

The answer is clear. The Muslim world is so humiliated, so embarrased, so scared that a rich, proserpous successful Jewish state can arise up between backward barely legitimate Muslim regimes right in their backyard they will do everything to the point of trying to remove their soccer teams from UEFA (thats a laugh) to discredit it.

In Jenin:

The Palestinians say "a massacre of hundreds and hundreds dead!"

52 bodies found, 31 to 41 armed terrorists.

Hundreds and hundreds or fifty?

TNNH

BA

Fri May 03, 2002 11:49 am

NWA742,

Ummm.....not even close. She was only 10 years old.....

That is why I said GIRL. And she was found buried beneath her families house that was destroyed by Israeli tanks.........

fspilot747

Fri May 03, 2002 11:52 am

NWA, your not too bright are you? Here, I'll explain the racism in your post myself. Do you have to have everything spoonfed to you?

First, let's start with your post.

"To all of you sad people who defend these MUSLIM terrorists........why do you think there is no terrorism from Muslims, when in reality, most terrorism comes from Muslims?

-now, the average idiot could see the racism in that (now dont go crying about being called an idiot, i was merely using a reference, not calling you one). Now, lets try this, I'll change the worlds "muslim" to the word "black"..

""To all of you sad people who defend these BLACK terrorists........why do you think there is no terrorism from BLACKS, when in reality, most terrorism comes from BLACKS?

-see it yet bud? lets try another, it may hit closer to home for ya..

"To all of you sad people who defend these JEWISH terrorists........why do you think there is no terrorism from JEWS, when in reality, most terrorism comes from JEWS? "

-Any activity up there friend? I'm not questioning your intelligence, just your reasoning. Be more rational next time.

-FSP

Alpha 1

Fri May 03, 2002 11:54 am

ROTFLMAO!! How is that a racist remark? There are hudreds, if not thousands, of Muslim terrorists, and you call that a racist remark? And I didn't LITERALLY say it, because I DIDN'T SAY IT!! God, you're amazing!!

BA, substitue "Israeli" or "Jew" where you put "Arab", and that describes you to a T, doesn't it? You hate the Jews, bash the Jews, are always calling them terrorists, are puttin ALL the blame on them, being narrowminded and one-sided, NEVER, ever willing to hear the other side. That's you!!

You show me ANYWHERE on this forum where I aid ALL Muslims are terrorsts? ROTFL. I never have, because ALL of them aren't, but it's convenient for your hatred of Jews to say that about me, BA.

Alpha, most people who think that most of the terrorists are muslims are the common victims of western media, (er...CNN, FOX)...It just proves your ignorance on that matter.

Gee, FSPilot747, then explain to me why more terrorists attacks are carried out by Muslims than anyone else. I think it just proves your ignorance of the matter.

Absolutely nothing. Go buy an English translation (proper translation) of the Q'uran and you will see that all it does is promote peace and discourages violence at anycost except for own defense and defense of the people,

Really? Then why are may people in the Islamic world going around telling people that the Quoran tells them to slaughter Jews and others, and that God will look favorably on them for it, and that if they kill themselves in the process, they'll go to paradise and be with 72 virgins, and bullshit like that? Does that sould peaceful to you? And if you deny that's what happening, you're a bigger fool on this matter than I already think you are.

slamic terrorists hate the US because of there support to Israel which is killing hundreds of Palestinians each week. That is why there are so many Islamic terrorists.

Hundreds a week? Where? Show me? Where are the thousands upon thousands of people you claim have been killed, then? Can't find them? Maybe because such things are just an outright lie to help you reinforce a bigger lie.

It's always so much fun arguing with terrorists-huggers, isn't it?  Big thumbs up

fspilot747

Fri May 03, 2002 11:55 am

hmm....after rereading my post, i noticed i was a little harsh there. Apologies to NWA if I insulted you, I was deep into the subject.

-FSP

Fri May 03, 2002 11:59 am

Source?

On another side note, they found 26 Israeli girls, boys, men, and women lying dead underneath the rubble of a hotel ballroom that was destroyed by palestinian terrorists on the night of Passover

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/04/05/mideast.military/

Thats what started this mess.

fspilot747

Fri May 03, 2002 12:01 pm

NO TNNH, what started this "mess" was your buddy Sharon who sparked and triggered the "recent" violence. Don't defend him, everyone knows that hundreds of people would still be alive if that beast didn't go instigate this mess.

NWA742

Fri May 03, 2002 12:05 pm

Ummm.....not even close. She was only 10 years old.....

That is why I said GIRL. And she was found buried beneath her families house that was destroyed by Israeli tanks.........

I am not trying to compare anything similar, just another terrorist attack from the other side, which you don't see.

NWA, your not too bright are you? Here, I'll explain the racism in your post myself. Do you have to have everything spoonfed to you?

This oughta be good.

-now, the average idiot could see the racism in that (now dont go crying about being called an idiot, i was merely using a reference, not calling you one). Now, lets try this, I'll change the worlds "muslim" to the word "black"..

I don't think I am crying here, I am laughing at your ridiculous posts. It doesn't make any sense adding the word black now does it? Here is my simple fact: MOST TERRORISM COMES FROM MUSLIMS

Now, that is not saying all Muslims are terrorists, that is not saying I hate Arabs, that is not denying other terrorist activity, nor is that RACIST. How do you come to these?

-see it yet bud? lets try another, it may hit closer to home for ya..

Nope, don't ever call be bud. I would never be a bud to any terrorist-hugger. You still don't make sense, if blacks were indeed responsible for most terrorism, then you would see the word black.

-Any activity up there friend? I'm not questioning your intelligence, just your reasoning. Be more rational next time

Yes you are insulting me. I am being completely rational about this, and backing up my posts. You still cannot explain why you think I'm implying that I hate Arabs and all Muslims are terrorists, simply by saying that most terrorism comes from Muslims.

NWA742

Fri May 03, 2002 12:07 pm

hmm....after rereading my post, i noticed i was a little harsh there. Apologies to NWA if I insulted you, I was deep into the subject.

Yes it was harsh, and I am offended, not by your post, but by the fact that there are people in this world who defend terrorism.

NO TNNH, what started this "mess" was your buddy Sharon who sparked and triggered the "recent" violence. Don't defend him, everyone knows that hundreds of people would still be alive if that beast didn't go instigate this mess.

Yes, so it was all Isreal's fault? So the 100s of terrorists blowing themselves up in Isreal is justified then? Good god!

Fri May 03, 2002 12:10 pm

Sharon was dumb. I agree. However, how could the Palestinians allow this fatass, washed-up, failed politician, ex general, who wasn't even important in the government to rile them up to launch the intifadah?

Whats the matter with them??

He was unelectable in Israel. UNELECTABLE FSPILOT. UNELECTABLE. HE WAS A JOKE.

Then he goes to the Temple Mount and the Palestinians go nuts and start rioting and attacking and creating mayhem. Then Arafat rejects every peace treaty Barak throws out him and the Palestinians start blowing up pizza huts, busses, and discos.

What were the Israelis to do?? Elect a tough guy who would bring security.

Don't blame this on Sharon, it was the Palestinians who got him elected.

TNNH

fspilot747

Fri May 03, 2002 12:17 pm

TNNH, i don't commend arafat on anything. I don't think he is the best leader either, just as sharon isn't. The ME is an old situation. The perpetual violence is really sick. Sharon wouldn't HAVE to be elected president if his dumbass didn't go spark trouble. Remove that jackass from the office, and put someone with more sense. The president has responsibilities. You can't just sit there and bark out ridiculous treaties that screw over the Palestinians. He has a responsibility to bring order in a FAIR way, after all, who's land is he sitting on?

-FSP

Fri May 03, 2002 3:40 pm

You can't just sit there and bark out ridiculous treaties that screw over the Palestinians.

Yeah, any treaty that won't include the end of Israel and its replacement by a Palestine "from the River to the sea" (Faisal Husseini, summer 2001) will be called "ridiculous"...

FSPilot...before using words, you should learn their meaning...
According to your definitions, the American troops who bombed Afghanistan were also "terrorists"...

Fri May 03, 2002 4:21 pm

Interestingly...none of the participants in this discussion has said even ONE WORD about the Algerian tragedy...

How curious...all these devoted supporters of human rights for the Palestinians remain TOTALLY SILENT in front of REAL large scale MASSACRES...

Why and in what would the Algerians be less important than the Palestinians...??...

But actually...the "problem" is different :

FSPilot, BA, ADG & Co don't have any evil Zionist to blame for these ongoing slaughters...there's not the convenient scapegoat SHARON on whom the entire responsability can be so easily thrown...

THIS makes the Algerian tragedy (as well as any other tragedy on earth) so less interesting for all these Israel-haters...

kolobokman

Fri May 03, 2002 8:29 pm

MOST TERRORISM COMES FROM MUSLIMS

Suicide bombers sacrifice the greatest thing there is-their lives. They do it to prove a point occupation is not acceptable! Too bad West ignored them. Too bad Israel responded with massacres. That, of course, provoked more terrorism. More attempts from Palestinians to get attention to situation. That's why MOST TERRORISM COMES FROM MUSLIMS Actions (no actions, rather) from other countries feed the world of terrorism with new volunteers to blow themselves up.

kolobok

Dasa

Fri May 03, 2002 8:50 pm

For a while, I have not gotten involved in threads such as these, and I won't this time. However, I must say, the amount of ignorance and hatred towards other cultures those such as NWA742, Alpha 1, TNNH et al display is amazing. They must have been brainwashed by the mass media at a very early age to be able to consciously and blindly believe in what they believe in. This xenophobic attitude is what causes conflicts.

Fri May 03, 2002 9:34 pm

...The sufferings of the Algerian people are not even worth being mentioned...

Kolobok,

as you so brightly understand the motives of the terrorists...please explain to us why Islamic fundamentalists in Algeria are massacrating at a large scale thousands of innocent human beings (most of these defenseless victims being Muslims as well, btw)...

They do it to prove a point occupation is not acceptable!

- Sure... then how can you "explain" that the suicide bombings have begun simultaneously with the peace process in 1994...??  Confused  Yeah sure

Alpha 1

Fri May 03, 2002 9:57 pm

MOST TERRORISM COMES FROM MUSLIMS

Suicide bombers sacrifice the greatest thing there is-their lives. They do it to prove a point occupation is not acceptable! Too bad West ignored them. Too bad Israel responded with massacres. That, of course, provoked more terrorism. More attempts from Palestinians to get attention to situation. That's why MOST TERRORISM COMES FROM MUSLIMS Actions (no actions, rather) from other countries feed the world of terrorism with new volunteers to blow themselves up.

A rather disjointed paragraph, Kolobokman, but let's dissect it a little. First, I was a racist for calling most terrorists Muslims, and now you're agreeing with me. That's nice.

Israel has not responded with any "massacre" that anyone has been able to determine. It's been alleged by the Palestinians, and their hangers-on on this board that a massacre has occurred. And what do you call the murder of all these Israeli citizens at the hands of the suicide bombers? I call that a massacre as well. Obviously, you don't give a lick about that.

And why should the west even acknowledged these creeps beyond responding to their crimes against humanity? Is it not a crime agianst humanity to blow up a building full of people? Is it not a crime against humanity to blow up 20 people in a marketplace? I think it is. Obviously by your remarks, you think it a perfectly acceptable form of protest.

And you put the west and Israel in a Catch-22, don't you? You say the west and Israel provoke more terrorism by responding, but how come you don't condemn the suicide bombings-that came during NO Israeli military action, but came at a time when talks were resuming between the two sides? And do you really-REALLY expect ANY COUNTRY, faced with such terror within its own borders, to just ignore them as if they'll go away? These scumbags-who DO NOT make up all Palestinians (I guess you have to spell that out for the more one-sideded memebers on here), WILL NOT STOP, no matter what Israel does. Again, that's something that all the terror-huggers on here just don't understand in their never-ending condemnations of Israel.

For a while, I have not gotten involved in threads such as these, and I won't this time. However, I must say, the amount of ignorance and hatred towards other cultures those such as NWA742, Alpha 1, TNNH et al display is amazing. They must have been brainwashed by the mass media at a very early age to be able to consciously and blindly believe in what they believe in. This xenophobic attitude is what causes conflicts.

Ignorance, Dasa? To condemn these murderous acts against civilians in an attempt to terrorize the population of Israel? Hatred towards other cultures? What about THEIR HATRED TOWARDS MY CULTURE!!?? They're the ones blowing up buildings and people, not the culture of the west. Should I just embrace them with open arms for THEIR attitude? What about THEM having some understanding TOWARDS US? Why is it in your mind that only the west needs to understand them? Bullshit.

And Xenophobia in the dictionary I have is defined as "dislike or fear of strangers or foreigners." That's certainly not me. pal, but it sounds a whole lot like the Palestinian terrorists, and the Al Qaeda terrorists, if you ask me. And yes, to some degrees, it sounds like the Israelis as well, although in a fight for their life against murderous terrorism, I can't really blame them.

Again, the same voices on here make the condemnation a one-way street; they want all the concessions to come from one side; they want all the "understanding" to come from only one side; they pin ALL the blame on only one side. Unfortuntately, for these sad souls, they're so blinded by their dislike of one little country (and one big one, many times), that they don't see that the path to peace is a two-way street, where BOTH SIDES are going to have to meet in the middle somewhere. You won't get peace demanding everything-including blood-from one side, and demanding nothing from the other.

roguetrader

Fri May 03, 2002 10:08 pm

Toda,

The reason why I am critical of Israel and will more or less overlook the Algerian situation is because, insofar as I know, my country has rightfully taken no position in whatever the Algerian conflict is about.

This contrasts to Israel, a country which:

1. is supported from dollars out of every one of my paychecks
2. Acts in a way that I dislike, and
3. whose actions have repurcussions for me at home and abroad

As long as I am sending part of the money I earn every day at work to Israel, I should have a say in what goes on there, but I don't. Even the President I elected is often ignored by the Israeli government.

Israel gets the benefit of my labor but yet is unaccountable to me in any way. Taxation without representation. As long as this is the situation, I will pay particularly close attention to Israeli actions and criticize it loudly whenever I see fit.

Every American has the highest right and duty to review Israeli actions and support or criticize Israel as their conscience dictates.

When my tax dollars start going to one of the sides in the Algerian conflict, I'll start paying attention to that matter.

The minute the USA ends support of Israel is the minute I will withdraw my right to criticize Israel anytime I wish.

kind regards,

RogueTrader

Fri May 03, 2002 11:07 pm

Rogue T.
With this clear explanation you're telling us that you have actually not the slightest concern about human rights and justice in the ME conflict...contrary to what you were claiming in your numerous posts on the subject...

you're nothing more than an accomplished hypocrite.

Alpha 1

Fri May 03, 2002 11:33 pm

The minute the USA ends support of Israel is the minute I will withdraw my right to criticize Israel anytime I wish.

True, because then you'll get your wish Rogue-Israel will be over-run by her mortal enemies, and her people slaughtered like sheep to the wolves. Then you'll have nothing to critisize.

NWA742

Sat May 04, 2002 12:47 am

Suicide bombers sacrifice the greatest thing there is-their lives.

I know that. Killing yourself is simply wrong, it's the most selfish stupid thing a person could do.

They do it to prove a point occupation is not acceptable!

They do it because they are stupid terrorists, who try to kill anyone different than them. Seems similar to the term "NAZI".

Too bad Israel responded with massacres.

What would you expect Isreal to do? With 100s of Palestinian terrorists murdering innocent Isreal families every week in Isreal, why wouldn't Isreal respond with military action against Palestine? I for one hope Isreal will pound Palestine and pump that pro-terrorist piece of shit Arafat full of lead. That's my opinion.

more attempts from Palestinians to get attention to situation.

They are getting the attention now, Isreal is tearing them to pieces. They asked for it, and now they got it. If they think terrorism is the right choice for this situation, than they are plain STUPID and WRONG, terrorism is not the solution to anything!

That's why MOST TERRORISM COMES FROM MUSLIMS Actions (no actions, rather) from other countries feed the world of terrorism with new volunteers to blow themselves up.

It's not just Isreal, it's terrorism that is all throughout the world, and most of it does come from Muslims.

Why do you defend these terrorist acts? Do you think this is a right way to prove their point and get attention?

DASA,

For a while, I have not gotten involved in threads such as these, and I won't this time.

You just did join in with your stupid post directed towards me, TNNH, and Alpha 1.

However, I must say, the amount of ignorance and hatred towards other cultures those such as NWA742, Alpha 1, TNNH et al display is amazing.

Are you stupid? Explain to me how any one of us has displayed hatred towards the Arabs? When we point out the fact that most terrorism comes from Muslims, we are not saying all Muslims are terrorists, we are not saying we hate Arabs, nor are we being racist. This is a simple FACT that you people just can't face, and sit there blaming us for being hateful to Arabs. You're responses to our posts couldn't be more ridiculous.

They must have been brainwashed by the mass media at a very early age to be able to consciously and blindly believe in what they believe in. This xenophobic attitude is what causes conflicts.

This has nothing to do with the media, this has to do with reality. You won't face the FACT that most terrorism does come from Muslims. Instead, you accuse me and others of being racist, hateful to the Arabs, etc etc etc. You must have been brainwashed from something here, because you can't face reality, and you are defending terrorists.

kolobokman

Sat May 04, 2002 12:47 pm

If not for the suicide bombings in Israel, most people would not even know were Palestine is, and what their struggle is. There is no other way to reach international community attention (and that's wrong!!!), but to blow yourself up and kill a bunch of innocent civilians.
I realize this is crazy, but it did work! The attention is on the conflict now. (Too bad the UN and the rest of the 'powers' are a bunch idiots who will not do anything useful)

kolobok
Мы ВСЕ под колпаком у Шарона!

kolobokman

Sat May 04, 2002 12:56 pm

First, I was a racist for calling most terrorists Muslims, and now you're agreeing with me. That's nice.

Did I call you racist because of that?

Why do I get the idea that you started this threat with the main idea Muslims are terrorist, not Oh, poor Algerians(you dont have to answer that if you are inteding to call me an idiot)
Looking through the threats you started in the period of a month gave me that idea. Anyone agrees?

kolobok
Мы ВСЕ под колпаком у Шарона!

Alpha 1

Sat May 04, 2002 12:59 pm

If not for the suicide bombings in Israel, most people would not even know were Palestine is, and what their struggle is. There is no other way to reach international community attention (and that's wrong!!!), but to blow yourself up and kill a bunch of innocent civilians.
I realize this is crazy, but it did work! The attention is on the conflict now. (Too bad the UN and the rest of the 'powers' are a bunch idiots who will not do anything useful)

Another sad soul who has bought into the "terror is the only way" theory.

Yes, there is another way to reach the world community, but the Arabs are too stupid to realize it, apparently-it's called extending the hand of peace, instead of the sword of war.

And yes, it is crazy, and you are crazy to lend ANY kind of support of give any legitimacy to murdering thugs.

Sat May 04, 2002 1:12 pm

When my tax dollars start going to one of the sides in the Algerian conflict, I'll start paying attention to that matter.

Wow, Rogue, you really showed your true colors there. So its not the murders, not the violence, not the killings of civilians, not the freedom, the occupation, the loss of life that drives you, just the almighty buck.

Your no friend of liberty or democracy, your a friend of your wallet.

I guess thats how it goes in our dog-eat-dog world but its putrid and shameful. Your attitude is disgusting and selfish, violent and misaligned. It will never get you, your children, your wife, or your country peace. It's shortsighted and hypocritical, doomed to fail and dangerous.

A very sad commentary on your philosophy rogue trader, a real friend of the Palestinians because his "tax dollars" are involved

Awful and evil, the worst of America you are.

TNNH

NWA742

Attn, Alpha 1

Sat May 04, 2002 2:22 pm

Hi,

Do you have AOL Messenger or MSN or something I could talk to you on?

Thanks very much.

Back to the topic,

If not for the suicide bombings in Israel, most people would not even know were Palestine is, and what their struggle is.

Why would we want to know a nation like Palestine in the first place?

There is no other way to reach international community attention (and that's wrong!!!), but to blow yourself up and kill a bunch of innocent civilians.

You think terrorism is the only solution, GOOD GOD!

I'm speechless, my god.

roguetrader

Sat May 04, 2002 2:58 pm

When confronted with something Israel has done wrong, they don't try to explain it, Toda asks why we aren't complaining about others in the world doing wrong on a equal or greater scale.

Instead of explaining why alleged wrongs Israel commits are justified, Toda says: look at the other wrongs Muslims are doing elsewhere in the world, like in Algeria.

Its like catching a murderer, and allowing a defense that there are other murderers who go free everyday.

Whatever happens elsewhere in the world, it has no bearing on whether or not Israeli or Palestinian actions are right or wrong.

So, to answer Toda's question as to why Israel gets special attention, I reply that Israel is nothing more than an arm of my own government. It therefore has an obligation to represent my views: which it does not.
It is obligated to address my opinion because part of the money I work for everyday is sent to Israel.

The Algerians are in no way obligated to me; and, furthermore, as far as I know, both sides in whatever their conflict is may have a righteous case.

I made no comment as to the moral right or wrong of either scene of violence: Algeria or the ME. I am answering Toda's question as to why Israel gets put under a microscope when others are not.

I am the greatest friend of democracy, liberty, etc....Its no democracy when I support a government somewhere in the world that has no responsibility to me as its benefactor; which is the case with Israel.

All of the emotional talk of violence and religion that typically takes place in this discussion really has no place in answering Toda's question: which is simply, why Israel receives more attention than Algeria.

kind regards,

RogueTrader