Israel And The License Plates

Fri May 17, 2002 9:34 pm

Many of the anti-Israel posters on this board love to compare Israel to South Africa during its apartheid scheme. They claim that Israeli Arabs are systematically disciriminated against, made to use different license plates, and other humiliations.

All BULLOX, as an event this morning in the territories shows us.

ALL ISRAELIS, WHETHER JEWISH, MUSLIM, OR BAHA'I HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS.

This was bound to happen. Any Israeli with normal yellow Israeli license plates was driving outside Tulkarm. Her car was ambushed and she was murdered by Palestinian terrorists.

old news? Not this time. The terrorists killed a Muslim Arab Israeli woman. These Palestinians heroic actions will surely advance the peace process and definately remind Israel to reward them with a soverign state of their own. For sure.  Pissed

Bound to happen. Arabs killing Arabs, not the first time, but sad.

TNNH

Krushny

RE: Israel And The License Plates

Fri May 17, 2002 10:20 pm

I think that what was said here is that the residents in the occupied territories have different license plates.
If these guys were terrorists (has it been confirmed? could they be delinquents?), they were really dumb. It is like when someone in Spain suggests damaging cars with French license plates; there is a big probability such car is owned by a Spanish emigrant .

Fri May 17, 2002 11:03 pm

"dumb"...that's all what they are... And if the victim had be Jewish...they wouldn't even be "dumb"...

I think that what was said here is that the residents in the occupied territories have different license plates.

and where would be then the "discrimination"?!

I'm not so sure the Palestinians in the PA-ruled areas are so strongly dreaming to have Israeli license plates and Israeli ICs...

Krushny

Fri May 17, 2002 11:15 pm

"dumb"...that's all what they are... And if the victim had be Jewish...they wouldn't even be "dumb"...

Your words, not mine. It must be exhausting to analyse every post searching for possible antisemitic content.
Rgds.

Fri May 17, 2002 11:31 pm

You'd think people would say that right? But they don't because it defeats their desired claim that Israelis discrimiate, hate, and humiliate against everyone who isn't Jewish, which is simply not true. But I'm glad at least you understand, you can explain to neilidh/sas.

If these guys were terrorists (has it been confirmed? could they be delinquents?),

Are they terrorists?? Do you know what terrorism is? Terrorism is the act of sowing a terror in the heart of a civilian community for political or diplomatic gain. Firing on cars with Israeli license plates is terrorism. Obviously these scum are delinquets (goes without saying).

they were really dumb.

Dumb? Try barbaric and nihilistic.