Sabena 690
Topic Author

Students And Airliners.net

Mon Jun 10, 2002 9:39 pm

Hello students,

Now that we have exams, do you guys surf a lot on the internet,and especially on airliners.net?

I hope that I would have the charactere not to look at my computer the next two coming weeks, but I just can't withstand the feeling to take a look on the forums at a.net.

Do you guys have the same feelings? Do you also have problems to stay of this forum during your exams?

Best regards,
Frederic (Airliners.net-Addict  Smile/happy/getting dizzy) And good luck with the exams to you all!! Big grin

Arsenal@LHR

RE: Students And Airliners.net

Mon Jun 10, 2002 10:34 pm

Airliner.net is the reason why i probably cocked up some of my exams! This site is very addictive, although my exams are over i can surf a.net without any distractions. Big grin

Arsenal@LHR
In Arsene we trust!!

Mon Jun 10, 2002 10:38 pm

I've finished exams, hence my frequent, ugly appearences on A.net recently.

However, tomorrow I am flying to Stockholm for 2 days (welll...."Skavsta", on planet Ryanair  Big grin ), so hopefully the pleasure of flying will pull me away from this damn site.

Good luck with your exams, and limit your vists to twice a day only!

Regards

SInGAPORE_AIR

Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:22 am

Yes. I seldom go online after 1900 local time now which is a shame.

Airliners.net is a good distraction from mass revision.

Exams gone well so far. I hope some nice surprises come at the end!
Anyone can fly, only the best Soar.

LGW

Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:28 am

I surf too much! i have exams @ the mo one on tuesday and one on wednesday (during the england vs nigeria game!)

but it is a distraction...al over on 17th june! my 1st 2 exams have not gone well!

LGW

Marco

Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:32 am

This site is a killer. I spend about 15 minutes studying then 15 minutes on this site! Arggghhhhhh....

LOL...well my exams have been good so far...my last exam's on the 26th then I'm done with high school FOREVER.
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:48 am

Sabena 690:
Yeah, I agree with you. The students do have their school work. After a few more days I will graduate. Then I just will enjoy the life during the summer.
Remember people, the game is not over until the fat lady sings!!!

Thom@s

Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:22 pm

On friday I'll find out wether or not I'll have the exam. It doesn't really affect my online life so far.  Smile

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

asbg

Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:49 pm

After 12 exam I'm almost finished with high school for good. I only have 3 exams left (the last one is on June 30th).

I personally can't help myself from not surfing while I study. I usually leave the explorer open, thats because the websites are updated all the time. Especially the forum on A.net.

Luckily enough I already had all the tough exams so I don't think I'll study too much during the next 2.5 weeks.

Good luck to you all,
*Sam*  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Sabena 690
Topic Author

Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:02 pm

@Arsenal@LHR:

This site is very addictive, although my exams are over i can surf a.net without any distractions.

You lucky man Big grin I have still one and a half week to go  Sad

@Capt.Picard:

I've finished exams

Another lucky man Big grin

Good luck with your exams, and limit your vists to twice a day only!

Thanks for the support  Smile/happy/getting dizzy Although, let's say three times a day Big grin

@Singapore_Air:

Exams gone well so far. I hope some nice surprises come at the end!

I will keep my thumbs up for you!!

@LGW:

I surf too much! i have exams @ the mo one on tuesday and one on wednesday (during the england vs nigeria game!)

I hope that you will have the character to study a bit more, instead of looking at the football!!

Yesterday it was Belgium's turn against Tunisia. That match was sooo bad that I didn't want to look anymore, so I just made a great exam of Biology Big grin

my 1st 2 exams have not gone well!

Sad to hear that  Sad

@Marco:

This site is a killer. I spend about 15 minutes studying then 15 minutes on this site! Arggghhhhhh....

15 minuts studying, 15 minuts a.net  Wow!  Wow!

How can you make good exams??

Anyway, good luck!!!

@Oz222:

After a few more days I will graduate. Then I just will enjoy the life during the summer.

Enjoy the summer!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy And nice to see that you graduate  Smile

@Asbg:

After 12 exam I'm almost finished with high school for good. I only have 3 exams left (the last one is on June 30th).

Another one which is graduating soon  Smile/happy/getting dizzy I wish you the best with the next 3 coming exams!!

To all the students: good luck guys!!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Regards,
Frederic

LGW

Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:32 pm

Thanks Frederic. the questions on my 1st 2 exams have been the ones i didnt want and im feeling a bit :-( but i got 3 left today, tomorrow and next monday. i HOPE things can only get better! il let ya know!

LGW - Good luck everyone

asbg

Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:43 pm

Thanks Sabena 690. I wish you good luck and all the best  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
*Sam*

TurbineBeaver

Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:17 pm

Luckily, I finished all my exams 7 weeks ago! Been on vacation ever since. Big grin

TB

portcolumbus

Tue Jun 11, 2002 8:37 pm

Yes, unfortunately, I'm another lazy kid. I surf airliners.net for a little while, then go check out fark.com, until I have to go to work.

Soku39

Tue Jun 11, 2002 11:44 pm

You Europeans have very late exams. I got finished with exams, and out of school June 6. And yes I did not study math due to these forums.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

The Ohio Player

LOT767-300ER

Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:01 am

I dont know about you guys but i dont study for exams

EASSSSSSSSY

SInGAPORE_AIR

Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:11 am

Awww. Merci Fréderic.

Only French writing (very easy), RE Social Issues (a little taxing, I don't like it much) and IT (2 papers - should be easy if I start revising for it this week) to go.

Big thumbs up
Anyone can fly, only the best Soar.

blink182

Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:30 am

I have been finished with mine for a few weeks. With me it is 30 minutes studying= 1 hour on airliners.net Big grin

blink
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

Sabena 690
Topic Author

Wed Jun 12, 2002 1:40 am

Hello guys,

You Europeans have very late exams. I got finished with exams, and out of school June 6.

Some schools have exams till the 6th of July here!!

I dont know about you guys but i dont study for exams

With me it is 30 minutes studying= 1 hour on airliners.net

How do you guys do that?? This morning I had an exam of Biology, I studied 10 hours on it!! So this should make 20 hours a.net + 10 hours study = 30 hours on a day of 24 hours Big grin I am not going to follow your strategy Blink182 Big grin

Only French writing (very easy), RE Social Issues (a little taxing, I don't like it much) and IT (2 papers - should be easy if I start revising for it this week) to go.

Yeah, it doesn't seem that difficult Singapore_Air!!!!  Big thumbs up  Big thumbs up

Regards,
Frederic

gocaps16

Wed Jun 12, 2002 6:05 am

I took my german level III exam today with 3 parts. Now it's 5pm and I'm at school waiting an hour for my teacher so im just serving on airliners.net til he arrives whichhe should be here by now.

This weeks schedule is
period 1 and 2 exams- tomorrow
period 3 and 4- Thursday
period 5 and 6 - Friday <--last day of school, woohoo

Carryon!

Kevin/DCA

LGW

Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:27 am

had a travel and tourism exam yesterday which was OK and a business paper today which went well ... i shall wait and see..results day for me is about 19th august . whens yours?

LGW

Thu Jun 13, 2002 12:37 am

I personally think this website can also help you a lot in school. At least it helped me as a non native English speaker.
Everytime I post something here I have to use English, which helps/helped me a lot in my English exams. So, there's also advantages of surfing !!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

go canada!

Thu Jun 13, 2002 1:45 am

I know how you all feel, good luck to you all.
It is amazing what can be accomplised when nobody takes the credit

Sabena 690
Topic Author

Thu Jun 13, 2002 7:15 pm

Good luck Gocaps16!!  Big thumbs up

@LGW:

results day for me is about 19th august . whens yours?

I know my results next week, Saturday the 22th.

@B737-700:

I personally think this website can also help you a lot in school. At least it helped me as a non native English speaker.
Everytime I post something here I have to use English, which helps/helped me a lot in my English exams. So, there's also advantages of surfing !!!

Same with me, with posting replies all the time, my English has already improved a lot!!

@Go Canada!:

I know how you all feel, good luck to you all.

Thanks for the support too  Big thumbs up

Regards,
Frederic

docpepz

Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:54 am

I'm a university student and the time I visit this website the most is when I have exams.

Anyway that's all i shall say for now since I'm in France and England for the next month or so and these french keyboards are really difficult to type on.

Adieu! ( which is now kind of a big word here, if you know what i mean)

Airbus Lover

Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:02 pm

For the past four days I have been doing mock examinations and internal examinations for secondary school... getting prepared for 'O' level GCSE. Whenever I revised i had my internet on and coulnt resist not having a look at a.net and posting ... urgh hehe big distraction that is prolly why my bad grade in Science, history and english literature.. (english literature was so hard!!!!)

now that today, friday, supposed to be a relaxing day... got to know some results and at 9:30am GMT+0800 the school announced that it will be closed for the day and all students allowed to leave!!!! hehe that was awesome and the reason being... water failure in the campus.. and yet it was raining so heavily ...lame.. in the rain lucky my Nokia 5210 is water-splash-proof  Big grin