My Apologies To Everyone

Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:14 pm

It has become known to me that I have offended some people in my posts. I am greatly sorry and did not wish to bring any unwanted harm to anyone. I will not cuss, make slurs, make inappropriate comments, or do any thing else mean or degrading. Whoever is offended, please accepted my most sincere apology. Thanks a lot.

Flight Level

RE: My Apologies To Everyone

Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:25 pm

Well, you didn't offend me. Then again, I'm pretty tough to offend; I don't have "everyone cater to NormalSpeed" attitude. I don't know what you wrote in Arabic in that other thread. But if it was something to the effect of "eat camel crap," then they had it comin'.

'Speed

Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:27 pm

Let's just say its not very nice.

Tue Jun 11, 2002 12:29 pm

Good. Nothing nice should be said to anyone who claims ties with terrorist organizations.

'Speed

KROC

Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:22 pm

Flight Level. There is no need to apologize. Most of the users here are overly sensitive, suggest deletion to everything they don't like or agree with kids. When they don't get their way, they do their best to yank someone down with them. I was never offended by any of your posts, and feeling like you have to apologize is rediculous, just because someone else cried about it, because they had nothing better to do.

bruno

Tue Jun 11, 2002 6:39 pm

Flight Level

This shows that you are a bigger man than some.
I haven't read your flamatory post but it's good that you realized that you used poor judgment in the past and apologized for it.
Some people enjoy coming to this website and would rather a certian element would just leave.
We are all unique individuals here and I don't understand why some choose to spend so much time picking on other users.
I mean, how many people do you know besides A.net users that can tell you the difference between a 767-200 and a A330?
I support the women’s movement up and down!

TurbineBeaver

Tue Jun 11, 2002 7:42 pm

This is sad. Unfortunately, Flight Level has become a victim to the oversensetive and quick-to-annoy attitude of a lot of the users on here. Flight Level, don't let it get to you man, it is just the attitude of a lot of people on here. They choose to discuss, yet can't hearing an argument that has something that they disagree with, so they tap that wonderful "Suggest Deletion" button. Stick with it man, don't let them get to you.

TB

Arsenal@LHR

Tue Jun 11, 2002 9:21 pm

Hello?
What did u say and who did you offend? I'm confused

In Arsene we trust!!

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:24 am

You never offended me, Flight Level.

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:25 am

I received an anymous e-mail from a forum moderator saying that I had offended a lot of people with many of my posts. That is all that I know.

PH-BFA

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:29 am

Didn't notice any offense in any of your posts. But it is true that people on this forum are sometimes offended by tiny things.

PH-BFA

sccutler

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:32 am

You will generally find that the offense is found in posts which would presume to put forth a differing point of view.

Hang in there.
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...

McRingRing

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:34 am

Well I don't put much faith in anonymous emails. If someone has something important to say, they should be man enough to attach their name to it.
B==============) ~~~~

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:35 am

Mcringring, LOL! I know who sent it, but he told me to keep it anymous.

Arsenal@LHR

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:37 am

Same here.

I've read most flight level's posts and threads, yet i haven't found anything negative let alone offensive.

Arsenal@LHR
In Arsene we trust!!

McRingRing

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:39 am

Flight Level, I find it offensive that you won't tell us. Big grin
B==============) ~~~~

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:39 am

I said the "F word" in one of my posts and supposodly it "concerned many people."

LOL.

777236ER

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:43 am

MY NAME CAME UP 12 TIMES IN THAT SEARCH!

I think I deserve a prize.
Your bone's got a little machine

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:49 am

LOL, it was deleted.

AND, I made a comment in Real High's Hot Italian Sausage thread about a sausage looking like a dick.

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:52 am

Here are some bits from the e-mail.

"There are a lot of ppl complaining about your posts, and I wanted to
deal with this on my own first."

"I have seen many of your posts,
and while most are ok, a lot are a bit eccentric.. and I want to warn you
that a lot of ppl are getting more than a little tiffed at it.. Last time
we had an issue like this, the person in question got a 5-day ban slapped on
him."

Smile

McRingRing

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:55 am

Sounds like a threat to me.
B==============) ~~~~

KROC

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:55 am

Flight Level, a certain Lawyer on here, is a frequent user of the F-Bomb. Also, if a moderator will not give you examples so you know what was the "offending" material, how are you supposed to know? Oh wait, I better not critisize though.

Anyway, like I said (and have said), and many people seem to agree with, many people are overly sensitive, and if YOUR opinion differs from THEIRS, they tend to have a problem with that as well. No need to apologize, because whiners and crybabies feel the need to blow people in.

I Like To Fly

Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:00 am

Flight Level,
I deleted one of your posts when you used the word "fucking" ... only because I had just read 2 other posts by you using the word when it wasn't necessary and it was getting suggest deletions by people thinking you were a teenager. If you are using it to make a point once in a while, fine. I do also, maybe more than I should. But in the time of like 10 minutes I had run into 3 posts by you using the word, none of them added to the posts. Maybe it was just a coincidence I read all your posts using it in that short time, but I did and let you know to use it sparingly. No problems. Big grin
-Chris

EGGD

Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:01 am

lol I came up 11 times on the search.

Btw. I don't think you've offended anyone really, but I do still think you are ILS  Big grin

Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:03 am

HAHA, now that dude used a lot of bad words.

IMissPiedmont

Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:41 pm

I suspect, but I'm not sure, that you posted something I thougt was silly. I seem to remember something you posted that I rather disagreed with but I do not think I was offended. If a person offends me, I post that they are an idiot and get deleted. No big deal.
The day you stop learning is the day you should die.

ExitRow

Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:43 pm

Flight Level,

I am offended by your apology.  Big grin

NWA742

Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:47 pm

Hey Flight Level, you should not apologize to anyone. Everyone has the same right to post their thoughts in these forums.

Just as said above, there are many sensitive crybabies on here who have nothing better to do then to put down your posts simply because they don't agree with you. Just let them whine and cry about it, maybe some day they will grow up.

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

SSTjumbo

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:53 pm

Jumbo 3:16 says this:

Once upon a land far far away (no pun intended!!!) an ambitious lad named Johan Lundgren set upon a quest to establish a utopia for all aviation lovers and said, "Let there be airliners.net!" and so it happened. Time went on and the citizens of airliners.net enjoyed the land given to them, then a flock of witches invaded this site and caused mass havoc, the 12-15 year-olds. These witches caused wide spread havoc in the lands of airliners.net, until our fearless leader, Johan, already burdened with an evergrowing population, ran off the evil witches. Some who chose to conform to the origional ways decided to stay and reap the benefits of this perfect utopia. Then came about a new era of airliners.net after a new government was established and the industrial revolution was full underway. In this new era, some of the good townsfolks decided one night to cry "witch!" again, out of sheer boredom. They defined their own view of "quality" based off of hypothetical thoughts and quickly went after unsuspecting townsfolks, causing their own mass havoc while the common folk decided to see sympathy with them.

Hmm, I was just reading that. Very interesting indeed.  Big grin
I don't know, so this is my signature.

Wed Jun 12, 2002 2:58 pm

SSTjumbo, you sure do have a sense of humor!!!

Big thumbs up Big thumbs up Big thumbs up

TurbineBeaver

Wed Jun 12, 2002 3:25 pm

I Like To Fly,

I'd like to commend you for doing a terrible job as a moderator. So, you deleted Flight Level's post cuz he had the f-word on it eh? Well, have you read any of the posts by the "atty" who browses these forums (aka "Greg")?? And, worse then that, I know for a fact the suggest deletion button was pressed many times on his posts, and to no avail. New word for your vocabulary buddy, EQUALITY. If you're gonna moderate, atleast do it right.  Yeah sure

TB

...watch, this post will get deleted because I'm expressing my opinions.

174thfwff

Sun Jun 16, 2002 11:47 am

Hey Flight Level,
Lets just say my friend IP Check does not like you very much. How about you do become that "real man" and tell us who you are and all your past user names, as well as current. Don't B.S. me on this one "pal" because I am a moderator and know a lot more then you think.

-174thfwff

PS-I know you are reading this.
Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten, Uptown, what now? Lets make it happen.

airlinelover

Sun Jun 16, 2002 11:51 am

You know something Flight Level, I didn't want to believe it.. I saw that there were.. inconsistancies about things, and I emailed you directly to clear them up.. Our little friend IP Check does not lie.. On the other hand, some people do. I hate to have to say it, but if I were you, I'd email one of us mods or Johan and come clean.. I can not express in words how disappointed I am, especially after I tried to resolve this by myself.. I am really, really disappointed..  Sad

I just hope you can do the right thing now..

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

flyboy36y

Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:47 pm

I had my post removed after making a joke about the wicked witch of the east being part of the axis of evil. The joke involved planes crashing into the Emrald City twin towers. It is pathetic that someone not even from NY would be offended by that. I'm from NY ans saw the tower's fall. I am very sensitive to the topic. Get a life. If it offends you but was not offensive (i.e. not aimed at you or your group), shut the F*ck up and take it! Flight Lever, ur ok in my book.

flyboy36y

Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:49 pm

OK..... Flight Level, that was BEFORE I read you lied to us all.  Sad

TechRep

Mon Jun 17, 2002 8:31 pm

I hope the deletion becomes permanent this forum doesn't need people like this. First what would someone like this have to contribute to this forum but lies. Even when his posts are factual we will still wonder!!

Username: Flight Level
This user is temporarily banned due to repeated violation of our forum rules. The account will be activated again in 14 days if the user confirms that he/she will adhere to the rules in the future.

TechRep

Sabena332

Mon Jun 17, 2002 8:47 pm

I agree with you TechRep. I think that in 14 days (maybe a few days later) comes up a similar discussion like yesterday, unfortunately.

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

Alpha 1

Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:16 pm

This person shouldn't be on here-he should be getting some professional help for what is obviously a huge problem-compulsive lying (unless he's lying about that, too).

If a 14-day suspension does the trick, so be it, but based on the history, I would doubt it. The computer needs to be taken away from this person where he lives, and he needs to get a true dose of reality.

KROC

Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:27 pm

Alpha 1. This is 2002. Parenting Skills no longer include you know, punishing children by taking things away and such. Unfortunately

VC-10

Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:40 pm

As Flight Level in his infamous post says :-

"Please sir, do not take me away from your website. It is my life."

Maybe airliners.net would be doing him a kindness by permanently banning him.

**I have just done a spell chk on this and it gave me the option of 'obesity' for website!!!**

Sabena 690

Mon Jun 17, 2002 10:56 pm

Maybe some friends. Wouldn't that be useful for him??

Regards,
Frederic