Christina AGUILERA’S Dirty Little Secret!

Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:09 am

Guys,

Read the following

http://sg.entertainment.lycosasia.com/arts/seen/seenhg/7226.html

Truly shocking!

Smile Smile Smile Smile

mb

david b.

RE: Christina AGUILERA’S Dirty Little Secret!

Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:11 am

Sounds like me Big grin,...........................want to shake on it?  Big thumbs up
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

Matt D

Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:14 am

fascinating......

The things that are of interest to people. Though this is not likely to topple her celebrity status. It seems to me that there are all kinds of journalists out there with nothing to do but dig for skeletons in celebrities' closets.

But on the flip side, perhaps she shouldn't have done that in full public view.

But again, not that it matters. There are many guys (and ladies too for that matter) that would not only NOT be moved by that, but would kill for the chance to put their mouths (among other things) in the same place that Ms. Aguilera had her hands.

Alpha 1

Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:22 am

I agree, Matt D. Amazing that anyone would find this newsworthy in any way, shape or form. Does the appetite by the public to know EVERYTHING about celebrities (some Americans, I should say-I could care less about any of them) extend to their hygene habits.

I don't know who the story puts in a worse light: Christina Aguilera, the press who hounds her, or the people who crave the news about her and others like her.

prosa

Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:22 am

There are many guys (and ladies too for that matter) that would not only NOT be moved by that, but would kill for the chance to put their mouths (among other things) in the same place that Ms. Aguilera had her hands.

An action which, when involving the mouth, the French would call faire minette.
That is assuming that the lovely Ms. Aguilera had done what Spanish speakers would call numero uno. If, in contrast, she had done (continuing with the Hispanic theme) numero dos, the mouth-related action in question would be known to the French (shifting languages a bit) as feuille de rose, assuming I remember the Joy of Sex correctly.
"Let me think about it" = the coward's way of saying "no"

david b.

Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:24 am

Careful there Pete, Alpha and MAtt don't like cultural diversity too much. Innocent
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

Matt D

Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:27 am

Does anyone have any firsthand faire minette or feuille de rose stories they'd like to share with us?

Bernard Shakey

Wed Jun 19, 2002 11:42 am

Somebody actually got paid to report that.
Mindless drifter on the road, Carries such an easy load

Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:04 pm

Guys,

I agree. It just amazes me what people find newsworthy. Even worse is that a friend of mine sent me the link...

I had to ask her why?

Gosh Matty, why'd who have to turn my thread into a water sports forum?

mb

kaitakfan

Wed Jun 19, 2002 12:20 pm

I just couldnt stop laughing when I was reading this. Rather funny if you ask me! Dirty little girl!

learpilot

Wed Jun 19, 2002 1:51 pm

Reminds me of the George Carlin bit:

Do you know when I wash my hands after I go to the bathroom? When I shit on them!

George is a genius.
Heed our warnings or your future will be underpant free!

SophieMaltese

Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:01 pm

Sheesh, I ate a crouton I dropped on the floor today....guess if I was a celebrity that would be front page news, huh?

JetService

RE: Christina AGUILERA’S Dirty Little Secret

Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:25 pm

Why wash your hands after taking a leak? I don't know about you guys, but my dick is cleaner than my hands.
"Shaddap you!"

prosa

Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:48 pm

Does anyone have any firsthand faire minette or feuille de rose stories they'd like to share with us?

As I first mentioned the terms, and no one else has chimed in, I guess I'll have to relate a faire minette tale of woe.
Several years ago, back in my single days (obviously!), I dated a single mother in her early thirties. She was definitely not a trailer-trash type, in fact she had an excellent career as a healthcare professional and had written a couple of reference books in her field of expertise. For the record, in case anyone looks at my user profile, she did not live anywhere close to my current location, not even in the same state.
Our relationship became "intimate" (her term) on our fifth or sixth date. As things progressed that evening, I began to faire minette - and Goddamn near asphyxiated! Her intimate odor, or cassoulet as the Joy of Sex calls it, was repulsive beyond imagination. Think of a mixture of sweat and urine that's been allowed to fester for several hours. Of course, I could do nothing but contain my revulsion and continue with the "activity" until she reached the Supreme Moment.
Afterwards, I attributed the problem to the young lady's inability to cleanse herself in advance, the intimate portion of the evening's not having been planned in advance. One week later, however, we had another date, this time of course with the expectations that activities of a carnal nature would follow, and yes, her cassoulet was every bit as repulsive. And once again I was forced to persevere.
At least the problem did not recur - she dumped me soon afterwards.
P.S. As far as feuille de rose stories are concerned, I don't have any, and do not ever plan to have any!!
"Let me think about it" = the coward's way of saying "no"

sccutler

Prosa---- The Consummate Storyteller

Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:57 pm

LOL!

Similar experience in the formative years of my adulthood- I thought they all smelled thusly; was confused as to why older (presumably wiser) confidantes were so enthused.

Luckily, I was not frightened away from subsequent efforts with more... worthy... candidates. Vive la difference!

You just never know what you'll find here on the .Net!
...three miles from BRONS, clear for the ILS one five approach...