Power
Topic Author

Horrifying Tales Of Torture, Execution In North Ko

Sat Jul 20, 2002 6:43 pm

I have read about this elsewhere (Black Book of Communism) and I am astounded that no one seems to care that this is going today. I mean we are still actively prosecuting people who committed war crimes 60 years ago but it seems a blind eye has been turned towards the atrocities committed by communists (past and present) we should not forget that Stalin killed over 40 million people in similar circumstances.

While I was there, three women delivered babies on the cement floor without blankets," Ms Soon told a Senate judiciary subcommittee chaired by Democrat Edward Kennedy.

"It was horrible to watch the prison doctor kicking the pregnant women with his boots. When a baby was born, the doctor shouted, 'Kill it quickly. How can a criminal expect to have a baby? Kill it.'

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/19/1026898919587.html

Power
Topic Author

RE: Horrifying Tales Of Torture, Execution In North Ko

Sat Jul 20, 2002 10:54 pm

what do you guys think of this or what should be done or don't you have an opinion?

Soku39

RE: Horrifying Tales Of Torture, Execution In North Ko

Sun Jul 21, 2002 12:17 am

Yes it is a horrible thing and it should be stopped, but its all to easy to call it the "axis of evil" and turn a blind eye towards it. So yes something should be done but as long as people are cowering under the rocks of terrorism, and caring only about themselves, it won't happen anytime soon.
The Ohio Player