airlinelover

Who Remembers Hairyass?

Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:06 pm

I just had a strange thought.. Who remembers Hairyass, and the so-called "HairyGate"?? Look @ this thread..
http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/97644/6
This is where Hairyass was exposed..
Now, since the ILS name is deleted, I can't do a real good search, but from what I remember, ILS came around at about the same time Hairyass was deleted.... Anyone else remember/notice this??

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

RE: Who Remembers Hairyass?

Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:07 pm

I remember him, He was a dick

-WSRegal

flyboy36y

Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:11 pm

I remember this... what a dooshbag.

We're Nuts

Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:14 pm

It was fun ousting him.
Dear moderators: No.

Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:24 pm

Ya, It was. Wasnt he a hard-core Republican to?

-WSRegal (D)

airlinelover

Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:25 pm

Yeah.. He coined the phrase "You g_d-Damned liberals"..

Didn't he have a thing for Matt D as well??

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

Rai

Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:29 pm

I remember him...but who was he really?

IHadAPheo

Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:32 pm

Hi all, just two quick questions:

1) Is it possible to still do an IP addy check on Sir Hairyass
And
2) Is the fact finder on HairyGate called "DeepHairy" DeepHairy ?? now there's a user name

Yours
Ihadapheo
Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers

airlinelover

Tue Jul 23, 2002 1:45 pm

Not the same ip.. not by a long shot..

chris

We're Nuts

Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:26 pm

Is the fact finder on HairyGate called "DeepHairy" DeepHairy ?? now there's a user name

I'm afraid I can't release that information at this time.

Tue Jul 23, 2002 2:34 pm

What did happen to Hairyass?

And what was "DeepHairy" all about?

mb
(dazed and confused - he watched celebrity Big Brother)

We're Nuts

Tue Jul 23, 2002 4:59 pm

Hairyass was found to be involved in a scandal we have named "Hairygate". An intrepid group of investigators, led by myself, discovered his lies and forced his resignation.

gkirk

Tue Jul 23, 2002 8:58 pm

Didnt it turn out that KROC or Superfly was Hairyass?  Laugh out loud
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!

EGGD

Tue Jul 23, 2002 9:08 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!

Of course I remember him you God Damn Liberals!!!

Oh boy, those were the days, it was sad to lose Hairyass, everything he said was so damn funny. Its such a shame, because he lightened up the forum without insulting anyone.

Oh well,  Sad

Arsenal@LHR

Tue Jul 23, 2002 9:52 pm

Who Remembers Hairyass?

Don't remember seeing such a username.
In Arsene we trust!!

KROC

Tue Jul 23, 2002 11:12 pm

GKirk. Naw, I wasn't Hairyass. Actually, I think allot of the stuff involving him happened when I was on hiatus from the site anyway. From what I hear from the phone slap though, I missed some good stuff.

LufthansaUSA

Wed Jul 24, 2002 7:10 am

Man, you people are so insecure-feeling like you did the world a service by ridding a forum of a user? Get a grip, my real name isn't LufthansaUSA, and I would never post my real name. Heck, I'm sure most people here have posted at least some untrue info. Seriously, if you are really proud of your "investigative" work, go get a life outside this board.

Superfly

Wed Jul 24, 2002 7:16 am

LufthansaUSA:
Seriously, if you are really proud of your "investigative" work, go get a life outside this board.

WELL SAID! !
I am getting sick and tired of these God Damn liberals trying to crack down on who this Hairyass idiot was! Big grin
Who gives a damn?!

Bring back the Concorde

KROC

Wed Jul 24, 2002 7:16 am

Airlinelover. I know you remember my Hairyass.

Signed, Matt D

bruno

Wed Jul 24, 2002 9:21 am

I vagley remember the user. I wasn't active during his regin.
I think I may have found this Hairyass user.
I think it's GD727.

Think about it.
Hairyass's favorite line was "You God Damn liberals"
G & D stands for God Damn 727.

Also, look at his profile:
It specificly states that he is a 'very Conservative Republican'.

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/profile.main?username=GD727

I support the women’s movement up and down!

Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:00 am

Wow, your right Bruno. That is some good detective work. Man, you are unstoppable, now go on and get a life. This is just an internet forum for christ sakes. LufthansaUSA is so right in everything he said in his post.

TurbineBeaver

Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:01 am

Hairygate?

Sounds like 528gate. When 777236ER and I nailed ILS for the first time for his lies, and he has continued to lie to us and scam us ever since!

TB

We're Nuts

Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:26 am

Only dumb people say that others need to get a life. Go on, try to defend it, I want to watch you squirm.

Boeing4ever

Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:30 am

We're Nuts,

Only dumb people make a big deal when some punk lies on the internet. 9/11 was an actual catastrophe, not Flight Level lying. Whoop-de-doo, you can poke into someone's life and find out things, well aren't you special! Seriously, get a life, a girlfriend, whatever!

B4e

Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:32 am

So what We're Nuts, Bruno can't defend himself now.

You want to watch me squirm, lol, that's funny. You sure think your something else huh. Oooh look at me, king of an internet forum. In real life, you are probably some loser who I wouldn't associate with. That's all I got to say Senor Nuts.

Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:32 am

Right on Boeing! I agree with you %110!

Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:33 am

oops, that was weird, I mean't 110%

Boeing4ever

Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:39 am

WN, look who's squirming now!

B4e

We're Nuts

Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:11 pm

Flanked by a couple of kids. Yikes!

9/11 was an actual catastrophe, not Flight Level lying

9/11 had no effect on me. It certainly wasn't a catastrophe for me. Sad? Yeah, but life goes on.

Flight Level, however, degraded the quality of the forums and the integrity of its users. That did effect me. And besides, who is talking about FL anyway?

Whoop-de-doo, you can poke into someone's life and find out things, well aren't you special!

And what makes you special, B4e? That Jacko pic? Hmmm....

Seriously, get a life, a girlfriend, whatever!

I like planes.

You sure think your something else huh. Oooh look at me, king of an internet forum.

The voice of experience: sarcasm never got anyone anywhere.

In real life, you are probably some loser who I wouldn't associate with.

I hope that is a promise.

WN, look who's squirming now!

It probably is a little hard to keep still with that rod up 'yer ass.

---

Look, I've been here longer than you two kids combined. I think maybe, JUST maybe, I have a better understanding of how these forums work. And besides, you've yet to say anything that wasn't just stupid or flamebait.

Boeing4ever

Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:29 pm

9/11 had no effect on you eh? Well that's disturbing.

Also, you call everyone else kids when you act all childish about how some other person lied on an internet forum. It's the INTERNET! Seriously, get a life, but if you prefer not to, that's fine. I won't waste my time arguing with a hypocritical nerd. Seriously, to care so much about whether or not another user is telling the truth is somewhat bizarre. Think about it. There are worse things going on in this world other than some punk kid posting BS on an internet forum. I have posted concise and reasonable arguments and you dismiss them as stupid. Typical of the ignorant hypocrisy.

B4e

Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:39 pm

Flanked by a couple of kids

Well actually We're Nuts, you are the one who started saying shit in the first place.

I think maybe, JUST maybe, I have a better understanding of how these forums work

Great Job! Want a cookie?  Wink/being sarcastic

We're Nuts

Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:41 pm

Still flaming, B4e? I would have expected more from you.

And yes, a cookie would be nice.

Boeing4ever

Wed Jul 24, 2002 1:48 pm

Still ignoring my arguments We're Nuts?

Believe it or not, I actually DID expect that from you.

B4e

We're Nuts

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:01 pm

Let's see, arguments....

Seriously, get a life, a girlfriend, whatever!

you act all childish

get a life

hypocritical nerd.

Typical of the ignorant hypocrisy.

Well, as I am at a loss, how would you like me to respond to your consise and reasonable arguments?

Boeing4ever

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:05 pm

Also, you call everyone else kids when you act all childish about how some other person lied on an internet forum

Think about it. There are worse things going on in this world other than some punk kid posting BS on an internet forum. I have posted concise and reasonable arguments and you dismiss them as stupid.

You must have selective reading...because you conspicuously left out the above points.

Stop twisting words to your own liking.

B4e

Boeing4ever

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:10 pm

Only dumb people make a big deal when some punk lies on the internet. 9/11 was an actual catastrophe, not Flight Level lying.

Whoop-de-doo, you can poke into someone's life and find out things, well aren't you special!

You also left that out. I fail to see what the big deal about Flight Level lying. And you have failed to prove why it is such a big deal that every user should bow down, kiss your feet, and destroy him.

Only dumb people say that others need to get a life. Go on, try to defend it, I want to watch you squirm.

That is an example of your hypocrasy. That looks like flamebait to me.

B4e

We're Nuts

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:11 pm

Also, you call everyone else kids when you act all childish about how some other person lied on an internet forum

That's your opinion, not an argument. No way for me to respond.

Think about it. There are worse things going on in this world other than some punk kid posting BS on an internet forum.

Well if that is your view then why, pray tell, are you even here? It's obviously a waste of your time. You are much too busy foiling plots to destroy the Earth to bother yourself with something stupid... like, oh I don't know, a picture of Michael Jackson?

Boeing4ever

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:12 pm

Anyway, for your whining about the get-a-life stuff...you earned it...

B4e

Boeing4ever

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:15 pm

That's your opinion, not an argument. No way for me to respond.

It's a fact. And no, you can't answer for it can you???

Well if that is your view then why, pray tell, are you even here? It's obviously a waste of your time. You are much too busy foiling plots to destroy the Earth to bother yourself with something stupid... like, oh I don't know, a picture of Michael Jackson?

A view of your arrogance as well. I don't sit and whine about lying forum members, I'm here to have a good time like all the other normal people here. The fact that you constantly bring up the irrelavant Jacko picture shows that you'ver run out of things to say.

B4e

We're Nuts

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:15 pm

Ugh.

Only dumb people make a big deal when some punk lies on the internet. 9/11 was an actual catastrophe, not Flight Level lying.

Already replied to this one. 9/11 hasn't touched me in the least. I don't fly (not by choice), I haven't been searched, nor has the FBI come after me. Nope, my life is more or less the same.

That's a consise and reasonable argument!? Where, Kindergarten?

That is an example of your hypocrasy. That looks like flamebait to me.

No, flamebait is directed at someone, my statement was general. And I fail to see anything hypocritical about it.

Boeing4ever

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:18 pm

No, flamebait is directed at someone, my statement was general. And I fail to see anything hypocritical about it.

Someone mentioned that people who obsess of this need to get a life (LufthansaUSA). Obviously you meant him.

Already replied to this one. 9/11 hasn't touched me in the least. I don't fly (not by choice), I haven't been searched, nor has the FBI come after me. Nope, my life is more or less the same.

Well aren't you patriotic! The death of 3000 people has no effect on you, eh?
That's low.

B4e

We're Nuts

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:22 pm

Jeez, you are keeping me very busy.

Anyway, for your whining about the get-a-life stuff...you earned it...

Well thanks for taking my joke. Oh, and who started the whining? Oh yeah, it was you, wasn't it.

It's a fact. And no, you can't answer for it can you???

C'mon, you aren't that dumb. You know as well as I do that nothing here is "fact". Most of what we read barely counts as an opinion!

And no, I can't argue opinion. It doesn't work.

A view of your arrogance as well.

How so?

I don't sit and whine about lying forum members, I'm here to have a good time like all the other normal people here

Maybe tossing out the liars is fun to me. Does your hatred of it make it wrong?

The fact that you constantly bring up the irrelavant Jacko picture shows that you'ver run out of things to say.

Hmmm... seems like I have a lot to say! And look, not a single "Jacko" reference in this post.

We're Nuts

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:23 pm

Well aren't you patriotic! The death of 3000 people has no effect on you, eh?
That's low.

Nope, no effect. I already told you it was sad. And to specify, we ARE talking about physical effect.

Boeing4ever

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:29 pm

Well thanks for taking my joke. Oh, and who started the whining? Oh yeah, it was you, wasn't it.

And who started crying about the "get a life" thing? If it wasn't for your whining, you and I wouldn't be arguing right now.

C'mon, you aren't that dumb. You know as well as I do that nothing here is "fact". Most of what we read barely counts as an opinion!

Sad really. You know that you came here looking for a fight and now you're all pissy.

How so?

Here's another example Only dumb people say that others need to get a life. Go on, try to defend it, I want to watch you squirm. The very defintion of arroagance.

Maybe tossing out the liars is fun to me. Does your hatred of it make it wrong?

The fact that you treat an internet forum like it should be a police state makes it wrong.

We're Nuts, you must be drunk or something. It's amazing really, watching you come in here, looking for a fight. You're an example of one of our less pleasant users.

B4e

We're Nuts

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:39 pm

Insane

I'm sorry B4e, but you earned your spot on the list of Alpha Award winners. You started crying about how all the liars are leaving a long time ago. Get over it.

Sad really. You know that you came here looking for a fight and now you're all pissy.

I don't like fighting. Discussions are fun, but you can't hold a discussion it seems.

And I don't get pissy, sheesh, think I'm a cat or something?

Here's another example Only dumb people say that others need to get a life. Go on, try to defend it, I want to watch you squirm. The very defintion of arroagance.

Hmmm, I do see your point. Okay, post retracted. How about this:

I disagree with your assumption that I need a life.

The fact that you treat an internet forum like it should be a police state makes it wrong.

So you don't like Moderators OR Johan?

We're Nuts, you must be drunk or something. It's amazing really, watching you come in here, looking for a fight. You're an example of one of our less pleasant users.

We're Nuts = NOT drunk, NOT looking for a "fight", and very pleasant. In fact, only a small number of folks dislike me. I can think of (not counting deleted users), three, maybe a fourth.

Boeing4ever

Wed Jul 24, 2002 2:49 pm

I'm sorry B4e, but you earned your spot on the list of Alpha Award winners. You started crying about how all the liars are leaving a long time ago. Get over it.

I started crying? How about an example? Otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.

I disagree with your assumption that I need a life.

I guess we can agree to disagree on that one. I'm off to bed now. I'll be back tomorrow to continue this.

B4e

Arsenal@LHR

Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:23 pm

Boeing4ever, leave We're nuts alone! He's the star of the innuendo threads!  Big grin
In Arsene we trust!!

LufthansaUSA

Thu Jul 25, 2002 3:40 am

Geez, now Arsenal comes in to display the pathetic hero-worship that occurs on an INTERNET FORUM. We're Nuts, I don't care if you think you are the king of this forum, nor do I care that you think you are a master debater. I am convinced that the you an the other people who care about a.net "scandals" have no life. I encourage those of us who live in the real world (such as Boeing4ever) to cease arguing here, as I'm sure he has something worthwhile to do outside of the internet.

We're Nuts

Thu Jul 25, 2002 3:44 am

*yawn* Whatever.  Sleepy

LufthansaUSA

Thu Jul 25, 2002 4:11 am

Boeing4ever, at least somebody agrees that our "king" of the forum has no life. Arsenal's touching devotion (or hero-worship) proves my point. I encourage you to abandon this discussion, as I am sure you have a life full of worthwhile things to do outside of this thread. Unlike someone I know...