Jewish Settlers Deliberately Murder 8yo Girl

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:04 am

Settlers from the illegal Jewish settlements in Hebron went on a killing spree after the funerals of settlers killed in the recent round of tit-for-tat violence. According to reports in the UK media, Israeli troops stood by when the settlers opened fire on an eight year old Palestinian girl who was playing on her balcony.

Another sad, sad day in this troubled land...

heavymetal

RE: Jewish Settlers Deliberately Murder 8yo Girl

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:16 am

The next inevitable step is an outright guerilla war....thusfar suicide bombings by Palestinians have been met with structured military response. Bombings were met with dancing in the street by Palestinians for the simple reason that they did not fear being there.

If you thought the strife in Israel and the Occupied Territories couldn't get any worse, you're wrong. This incident indicates that Israelis are now nulling over playing by Palestinian rules. Everyone and everything is fair game. Enough of leaving retribution to the military, time to take things in their own hands. It is the natural progression of raw hate. I can only imagine the misery it will visit upon the area.

Alpha 1

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:25 am

She was 14, SAS23. But this is a sad, sad story, and those people should be imprisoned for this.

But, also, SAS23, I have to say it again: ONE TRACK MIND!!!!!

You never seem to say anything when the terrorists deliberately murder 15, 20 people at a time.

Main Entry: ob·ses·sion
Pronunciation: äb-'se-sh&n, &b-
Function: noun
Date: 1680
1 : a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling; broadly : compelling motivation
2 : something that causes an obsession

Arsenal@LHR

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:32 am

What sort of people are these jewish settlers, just ordinary people?
In Arsene we trust!!

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:38 am

Some are just ordinary people like you and me who live in the settlements because real estate is cheaper, others are very religious Jews who live in the settlements because they believe god left the land for the jewish people.

tnnh

Rai

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:38 am

Mostly fanatics, from the West (Europe, U.S., Canada). My friend me a few when he went to Israel and they scared the shit out of him with their views. He's Jewish too...

Arsenal@LHR

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:40 am

So i asume they are fanatics too, cos they aren't leaving the place that's not theirs?
In Arsene we trust!!

Alpha 1

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:42 am

Unfortunately, Rai is right on this one. There are fantaical people on both sidesd: many of the people in those settlements just want to tweak the noses of Palestinians living in the area. Most of them are from the U.S. and other western nations, who have this fanatical idea of a pan-Israel in the occupied territories.

They are one reason why the settlements in all these areas have to go-because they're a huge detriment to the peace process.

Arsenal@LHR

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:45 am

So what is the Israeli govt doing about this, have they got the right to tell the settlers to move from the ocupied settlements?
In Arsene we trust!!

Rai

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:54 am

So what is the Israeli govt doing about this, have they got the right to tell the settlers to move from the ocupied settlements?

That's a good question, dude. I don't see them doing all that much, especially with the guy in power now. I think it will be a lot worse if (or when) Netanyahu gets elected.

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:54 am

I don't understand Neil why you post a thread on a 14 year old murdered by Jews, but not on a 12 year old and his mom and dad murdered by Arabs?

Isn't this story, with 300% more murder more indicative of a "sad, sad day"??

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:56 am

I'm sorry the murdered Jewish kid wasn't even 12, he was 9.

TNNH

LY744

Mon Jul 29, 2002 1:58 am

The government in place right now does not seem to act against settlements, quite the opposite in fact.  Sad They could kick the settlers out, like Sharon himself (under orders) did in Sinai in the early 80's. I imagine it would be somewhat of a typical governmental process however.

LY744.
Pacifism only works if EVERYBODY practices it

Arsenal@LHR

Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:00 am

You know i think if the settlers actually moved from the occupied areas, then that would make things a hell of a lot easier, and a step closer to peace. But i somehow think this conflict is not as simple as i am describing it.
In Arsene we trust!!

jwenting

Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:19 am

Arsenal:
1) Those are not occupied areas AT ALL. They were liberated from Jordanian occupation in 1967 and 1973. The only reason people call them occupied is to apeace the Arabs so they keep the oil flowing.
2) Those people paid for a house and a piece of land to live. Say you buy a nice plot somewhere in Scotland and a year later some Scotish person in traditional clothes comes up and tells you to leave your home and go because you're on occupied land belonging to his Clan. Do you leave or do you fight it out?
3) If those people leave their homes, nothing will be solved. All it will do is make targetting easier for the PLO and their terrorists as the Jews will be penned up in an even smaller area, making it easier to kill more of them even faster. In a way that's a solution, as without Jews in this world there would be no conflict for a while (until the Islamic fundamentalists arm themselves well enough to take on the rest of the world that is).
4) Why is this a crime and terrorist act yet the bombing of a restaurant in Tel Aviv in which a dozen people (men, women and children) die and scores more are wounded is not?

As long as the Palestinians (led by their unscrupulous leaders) don't stop the violence there will be no end to it. Israel has every right to defend itself, just as the US has a right to defend itself against terrorists as well (and using the same means, massive military force. The US uses it outside its own borders, something the UN does not look kindly on, yet their actions are heralded as being a good thing. If Israel does the same inside their own country the world screams in rage...).
The war on terror is brought home to the PLO, if they don't like that they can easily stop it by stopping their terrorism once and for all (in more than just words, the PLO charter still calls for the destruction of Israel and the elimination of Jews. Within days or hours of every "ceasefire" they go on bombing and shooting).
I wish I were flying

qatarairways

Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:42 am

Jwenting,

I don't like to participate in these discussions but I have to say that you have seriously crossed the line with what you said in point number 1. Legally and Historically they are still occupied territories.

Israel has a right to defend itself but so do the Palestinians. Look at the facts please. The amount of palestinians killed since september 2000 is 3 times as much as the number of Israelis (incl. Arab Israelis). And also if you look at the death toll along a time line you will find out that during the first 500 deaths or so of palestinians during the conflict the figure was more towards 10 Palestinians to every Israeli and the ratio changes only during the last half of the the conflict and from that you can conclude who caused the most killings.

I cannot understand how killing a child of whatever race, religion or class can really be labeled self defense Jwenting.

Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:42 am

1) Those are not occupied areas AT ALL. They were liberated from Jordanian occupation in 1967 and 1973. The only reason people call them occupied is to apeace the Arabs so they keep the oil flowing.

Thats not true at all. They are occupied. They were never Israeli and hence never "liberated". Just as Jordan and Egypt occupied the territories, so now is Israel.

2) Those people paid for a house and a piece of land to live.

Actually the Israeli government bared the brunt of the costs. The gov't incented the many thousands of settlers to "settle".

Say you buy a nice plot somewhere in Scotland and a year later some Scotish person in traditional clothes comes up and tells you to leave your home and go because you're on occupied land belonging to his Clan.

Thats not a fare analogy. If this Britishman moved to scotland, brought heavil armed soliders with him and told the Scottish to keep far away from his house and then built roads around Scotland that Scottish couldn't use, that would be a bit fairer analogy.

However, the rest of your post is far more inteligent.

TNNH

Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:44 am

I cannot understand how killing a child of whatever race, religion or class can really be labeled self defense Jwenting.

Agree entirely.

Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:06 am

Jwenting, the vast majority of settlers didn't buy any land at all. They took the land and built on it as squatters; with some frequency the Israeli government goes in and demolishes the satellite settlements in an effort to appease the international community. However, as the government relies on the votes of the religious parties in the Knesset, they are highly unlikely to demolish the main settlements without international pressure; and both Sharon and Netanyahu have been voiciferous in their support of the settlers. Not only are they an embarassment to many more moderate Israelis (such as LY744), but they cost a huge amount of money to defend with troops and fortifications; and their continued existance has the effect of rubbing salt in the Palestinians' wounds. There have been several agreements to remove them, but in every case the Israelis reneged on the deal. Anyone that buys land or property there is obviously well aware of the situation and the dangers involved ... but it's their choice.

As for your claim that the Occupied Territories were "liberated" from Jordanian control ... well, it's clear you have never seen a map of the land mandated to Israel by the UN in 1948. Here's a Zionist site with plenty of very interesting maps ... and a lot of rather biased commentary. http://www.jajz-ed.org.il/100/maps/

Alpha 1 - the original report I saw on Channel 5 said that the girl was 8; BBC said 14, but that was after I had made the original post. My apologies for the inaccuracy, but I was merely using the data available to me at the time. I'm not sure what you think is obsessional here ... I have done a quick run through of your posts and my ratio of non-I vs P posts is considerably higher than yours!  Big grin

Incidentally, I found a most interesting article on the interlinked history of Israel and the US from the Christian Science Monitor ... something I trust that our friends in the A.net Zionist lobby won't see as too "anti_semitic"! Big grin  Big grin Amongst other things, it confirms what we have been saying for some time ... that the attacks on America are linked to US assistance to Israel.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2001/1026/p1s1-uspo.html

heavymetal

Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:06 am

Isn't this story, with 300% more murder more indicative of a "sad, sad day"??

Until people on both sides drop the "Yeah, BUT...!" routine like this, only misery awaits.

The longer you get indignant at the death toll, the higher it goes. It's that simple.

LY744

Mon Jul 29, 2002 3:49 am

"moderate Israelis (such as LY744)"

Why thank you, on the "moderate" part anyways. Big grin  Big grin

LY744.

Alpha 1

Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:26 am

I have done a quick run through of your posts and my ratio of non-I vs P posts is considerably higher than yours!

Your obsession is so great you have to check that? Jesus. And I wasn't talking about individual posts, SAS23-I'm talking about starting an actual thread on the subject. I think you might find that you're the kingpin of I v P starters, in your never-ending obsession with your hatred for Israel.

ryanb741

Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:19 am

Twaneedsnohelp - your last post showed you to be far more impartial and rational than I had ever thought before. I am putting you on my respected users list for your intelligence.

Regards

Ryan
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:23 am

Hmmmm, Alpha 1, dear boy, it's you that's obsessed with obsessional behaviour. Indeed, the only obsessive is yourself. As for who has started the most I vs P threads, that honour goes to your fellow A.net Zionist lobby members. I've already done the sums, but I'll let you do them as well for verification.  Big grin

Nor do I have a "hatred" for Israel as you put it - I merely have a strong desire (shared with many Israelis and Jews, by the way) for fair play for the Palestinians and an end to the murderous acts of the extreme right-wing Likud government.

Incidentally, on the subject of obsessions, are you aware of how obsessive your stalking of people such as ADG, Hepkat and myself is? As a psychologist, I can tell you that it is extremely worrying behaviour.

donder10

Mon Jul 29, 2002 5:44 am

How can you stalk somebody on Airliners.net?

lubcha132

Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:28 am

and how many palestinians kill kids?

Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:55 am

As a psychologist, I

Your a psychologist??? Haha, the fun never ends!

Ryan, thank you for the gesture. Jwenting was way off-base in some of his comments and I felt they needed correcting.

Regards,
TNNH

Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:24 pm

Yep, didn't you know?  Big grin

Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:36 pm

Obviously not, because this was not ordinary behaviour.

Some are just ordinary people like you and me who live in the settlements because real estate is cheaper, others are very religious Jews who live in the settlements because they believe god left the land for the jewish people.

They are, like many of the jews there, illegal settlers in a country that is not theirs to settle. Land theives, racists and now murderers.

They are making excuses to minimalise the impact of what has actually occurred here today.

1) Those are not occupied areas AT ALL.

In 1947 the United Nations set borders and called the land Israel. At that time the jews agreed to the borders and as such, any land they now occupy outside that region should be considered to be occupied. Occupied infers they have stolen the land, which is true. It infers that they hold the land by violence, which is true.

So they ARE occupied territories.

They were liberated from Jordanian occupation in 1967 and 1973.

Liberated infers freed which is not the case.

The only reason people call them occupied is to apeace the Arabs so they keep the oil flowing.

Actually, they call them occupied because they are illegally occupied and protected by force.

2) Those people paid for a house and a piece of land to live.

Paid who? Did they get approval from the Government to buy? Not sure where you live but here in Australia you need to go through procedures to buy land and that involves government approval.

Are you suggesting that these people have the Palestinians approval to build houses and live here? To drive the arabs out of the settlements and to bulldoze arab houses as has been reported in the media in the past?

Say you buy a nice plot somewhere in Scotland and a year later some Scotish person in traditional clothes comes up and tells you to leave your home and go because you're on occupied land belonging to his Clan. Do you leave or do you fight it out?

Do you have a document from the Scottish government saying the land is yours?

3) If those people leave their homes, nothing will be solved.

Sure it will ... many of the jewish deaths occur in the occupied (or non Israeli) regions.

All it will do is make targetting easier for the PLO and their terrorists as the Jews will be penned up in an even smaller area,

OMFG, you have to be joking! Are you trying to suggest that this is a reasonable reason for the settlers to move into Palestine? Protection?

making it easier to kill more of them even faster.

Actually, it will become harder as Israel has a very good police & security force.

In a way that's a solution, as without Jews in this world there would be no conflict for a while (until the Islamic fundamentalists arm themselves well enough to take on the rest of the world that is).

Overemotional rhetoric and nothing more.

4) Why is this a crime and terrorist act yet the bombing of a restaurant in Tel Aviv in which a dozen people (men, women and children) die and scores more are wounded is not?

Why is it that only the Pro-Israelis ever come out with this rubbish. Both are crimes and terrorist acts, no one other than you is suggesting otherwise.

As long as the Palestinians (led by their unscrupulous leaders) don't stop the violence there will be no end to it.

As long as the Palestinians and the Israelis (led by their unscrupulous leaders) don't stop the violence there will be no end of it.

Israel has every right to defend itself,

Except they're not defending themselves are they? They're not actually in Israel are they?

just as the US has a right to defend itself against terrorists as well (and using the same means, massive military force.

Totally different situations. America did nothing to Al Queda prior to the attacks on the WTC, they were unprovoked. America has an ultimate goal of freedom and peace. The same cannot be said for Israel.

The US uses it outside its own borders, something the UN does not look kindly on, yet their actions are heralded as being a good thing.

The US does not have global approval to go anywhere and do anything, they seek opinion and approval from their allies prior to the action, as well as support. The same cannot be said for Israel.

If Israel does the same inside their own country the world screams in rage...).

And so they should. Israel has sought no approval or support, they operate outside the realm of acceptable behaviour.

The war on terror is brought home to the PLO, if they don't like that they can easily stop it by stopping their terrorism once and for all (in more than just words,

How? By suggesting they'll stop the bombing if Israel pulls out of the settlement? Ah hang on, they tried that and Israels response was to drop a 1 tonne bomb on a residential area killing women and children.

the PLO charter still calls for the destruction of Israel and the elimination of Jews.

Do you have a URL to that charter?

Within days or hours of every "ceasefire" they go on bombing and shooting).

Sounds like something the Israelis just did.

VH-ADG

Mon Jul 29, 2002 6:45 pm

Incidentally, on the subject of obsessions, are you aware of how obsessive your stalking of people such as ADG,

I do so love a good stalking Big grin

What's really funny though is that when he gets really grumpy he tells me he wont respond anymore, but he always does ... cause he loves me Big grin

TS-IOR

Mon Jul 29, 2002 7:57 pm

Sorry guys here,but i'm really stuck !!!

No comment !!!

LY744

Mon Jul 29, 2002 9:01 pm

"Jewish Settlers Deliberately Murder 8yo Girl"

What happened to Jewish is not necessarily the same as Israeli and all that?

"Sorry guys here,but i'm really stuck !!!

No comment !!!"

We forgive you, we were anxiously looking forward to your input, but hey, maybe next time, huh?

LY744.

avi

Mon Jul 29, 2002 9:23 pm

SAS23,
I guess I won’t be wrong if I assume that the UK media didn’t show what the dead teenager brother said.
He said “when they (the funeral procession) passed we started to throw stones at them and then they opened fire at us”.

Throwing stones doesn’t justify a death of anyone but the PA had their contribution to the events.

Long live the B747

Krushny

Mon Jul 29, 2002 9:26 pm

Israel has every right to defend itself,

Jwenting, does it include lynching mobs?

Alpha 1

Mon Jul 29, 2002 11:34 pm

Hmmmm, Alpha 1, dear boy, it's you that's obsessed with obsessional behaviour. Indeed, the only obsessive is yourself. As for who has started the most I vs P threads, that honour goes to your fellow A.net Zionist lobby members. I've already done the sums, but I'll let you do them as well for verification.

You have waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands, son, if you're verifying every single past thread!  Laugh out loud But the fact remain that no one on here is as obsessed with Israel as you are: you bring up Israel even in threads that don't involve that nation, as witnessed your bringing them up in that thread on Russia sometime back. You start more threads that any other INDIVIDUAL on the subject-you can complain about others starting threads, but NO SINGLE PERSON starts more trouble than you. I've rarely started any in recent times, but I do participate if I feel it's warrented to counter your fantasies on here. You can believe what you want, but it seems that, at least once a week, you start a thread on the subject.

Nor do I have a "hatred" for Israel as you put it - I merely have a strong desire (shared with many Israelis and Jews, by the way) for fair play for the Palestinians and an end to the murderous acts of the extreme right-wing Likud government.

You'd complain even if Shimon Peres was in power. The sad thing, SAS23, is that you've deluded yourself in to truely believing you have no hatred for Israel, but it's so obvious: if you didn't hate them, you wouldn't be justifying attacks on their citizens by putting out the absurd claim that they're legitimate targets because some of them might have served in the IDF at one time; if you didn't hate them, you wouldn't constantly be asking for sanctions against them, and not the Palestinians who are supporting the murder of Israeli citizens; if you didn't hate them, you wouldn't be demanding that Israel's friends and allies around the world completely abandon them and leave them bare to their enemies, as you have asserted time and time again.

Yes, you do hate Israel. And your obsession with them is overwhelming. I don't go around here trying to pull up any negative story I can from any source I can find about the Palestinians. I care about the issues, but I'm not obsessed to the point of dragging up things every 5 minutes on them. Plus, unlike you vis-a-vis the Palestinians and Arabs, I've readily admitted that the Israelis have a lot they need to do if peace is going to be achieved-and one is to get rid of Ariel Sharon as PM. I've said this over and over, even if another fellow memeber of "THI" constantly denies that I do say such things.

Incidentally, on the subject of obsessions, are you aware of how obsessive your stalking of people such as ADG, Hepkat and myself is?

ROTFL!!!!! Me-stalking you guys?? ROTFL. Who is the one always calling for my expulsion on A.net? I think that's you. Who is the one always mentioning my name when it comes to this subject on A.net, even if I haven't even posted on a thread? I think you fall into that category! Who is the one who is always responding to things I say to other people with her typical boring, monotonous insults? Seems that's ADG. I think if there's any "stalkers" on here, its you guys!

As for me and Hepkat, on here, we've agreed to basically stay out of each other's hair. That doesn't mean we can't respond to something on here when it comes to arguing issues, but you just go ask Hepkat how much lately I've been "stalking" him on here, why don't you?

Good God, but you're delusional.  Laugh out loud

Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:38 am

Here's a pretty unbiased report on the incident. http://www.thescotsman.co.uk/international.cfm?id=817032002. As well as the 14 yo girl that the settlers deliberately shot in the head, they also broke into a house and stabbed an 8 yo boy in the chest; and shot another 8yo boy in the arm.

Not surprisingly, no settlers have been arrested for these outrageous attacks on the children.

According to the report, the Jews believe that they have the exclusive right to Hebron because the bible says that Abraham bought it. In addition, yesterday was the anniversary of the slaughter of hundreds of Muslims in 1929 by Jews. It also says that many settlers revere the memory of Baruch Goldstein, an ultra-right wing Jew who murdered 29 Muslims during prayers in a mosque in 1994.

The article does say that the Palestinians threw stones, boulders and iron bars, whilst Israeli soldiers (I would assume protecting the settlers?) fired in the air, thereby elevating the levels of tension. However, that does not justify the use of lethal force - and especially not lethal force against children.

I call on all members of the A.net Zionist lobby to unequivocably denounce these attacks, and call for the immediate removal of the settlements and their inhabitants. It is clear that not only are they a serious drain on Israeli resources, but they are also the direct cause of much of the tension in the area.

ryanb741

Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:55 am

Sas23 - I am not disputing the factual evidence of what has happened - much of what you report is true and I am sure many users understand this. However, I think you might want to mention some of the Palestinian atrocities also, so that you appear more impartial. You see, vile acts are committed by a minority on both sides. By not acknowledging the Palestinian atrocities you come over as totally one-sided, and so credibility suffers.
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:59 am

Ryanb741 - absolutely, and I have unequivocably condemned the leaderships of both the Palestinians and the Israelis. Seemingly, neither side really wants peace - both appear to have vested interests in keeping the fires of conflict stoked. However, on here we have some people who only post about the latest atrocities committed by the Palestinians ... I am merely doing the same for atrocities committed by the Israelis in order to attain a semblance of balance.

Tue Jul 30, 2002 4:01 am

Not surprisingly, no settlers have been arrested for these outrageous attacks on the children.

BULLSHIT. Police have arrested four Jewish Hebron residents, two adults and two minors and are examining footage of the incident. Police said they intended to carry out more arrests. Additionally Israel Radio reported that Justice Minister Meir Sheetrit said Monday that Hebron settlers who were found guilty of attacking would be severely dealt with.

"We will deal with them with a heavy hand," said Sheetrit.

The article does say that the Palestinians threw stones, boulders and iron bars, whilst Israeli soldiers (I would assume protecting the settlers?) fired in the air,

No the police were trying to end the violence and consequently 15 policemen and border policemen were reported to have been hurt trying to curb the rioters. At least two police vehicles were damaged, and some communications equipment damaged.

semblance of balance

Its fine that you want to add balance, but not when your adding halftruths. Settlers were arrested, police did scuffle with rioters, and Israel Police are investigationing and promising more arrests.

In short... balance.. YES... bullshit....NO

balanace from you? Don't make me laugh.

TNNH

Tue Jul 30, 2002 4:55 am

Hmmmmm, Russell ... would you like to unequivocably denounce these attacks and call for the removal of the settlers and their settlements? We'll judge your impartiality based on your answer...  Big grin

Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:55 am

I denounce the attack on the little girl. I said that yesterday in this very thread. See the posting:

---------------------
Topic: RE: Jewish Settlers Deliberately Murder 8yo Girl
Username: Twaneedsnohelp
Posted 2002-07-28 19:44:24 and read 262 times.

Agree entirely.
----------------------

Have you unqualifyingly denounced Arab terror?

TNNH

Tue Jul 30, 2002 6:58 am

Throwing stones doesn’t justify a death of anyone but the PA had their contribution to the events.

You'd have to wonder how deliberately provocative they were being trolling through the streets like that anyway. After all, they weren't in Israel!!!

You start more threads that any other INDIVIDUAL on the subject-

Now I can neither confirm or deny this as I don't keep track, but weren't you the person who was firmly put in their place when trying to tell us that there were more pro palestine threads that pro israel and as a result should be banned? or did I misread that?

you can complain about others starting threads, but NO SINGLE PERSON starts more trouble than you.

I beg to differ here Alpha1. You are one of the all time greats for flamebaiting. Many a time i've had to delete my response to you and bit my tongue over your deliberate insulting of others, let alone your attempts to re-write history. There are many in here who discuss the facts (or like to think we do), you used to be like that too, now you mostly post nothing more than one liners, insults and complaints about others insulting you.

You'd complain even if Shimon Peres was in power.

Oh yes, and you put words in the mouths of others to continue your fight against them.

The sad thing, SAS23, is that you've deluded yourself in to truely believing you have no hatred for Israel, but it's so obvious:

I can't comment for or against here, but I do see Alpha1 putting his hatred of others (SAS, myself ...) before his rational thought. Others can plainly see it also. Funny thing here is that he is exactly what he complains about others being. It's like that old saying of the pot calling the kettle black.

if you didn't hate them, you wouldn't be justifying attacks on their citizens by putting out the absurd claim that they're legitimate targets because some of them might have served in the IDF at one time;

Actually, seems that some jewish bloke in America backed that up. Sure he may have been saying it arse about .. but if it applies to one side, it applies to the other. I have to say however, that I think in a war people who are within the other country are fair game. Thus jewish settlers (who make up a large proportion of the casualties of this war that Israel started) appear to be, fair game.

Sounds bad, but hey! I read it in an American paper written by a jew so it must be true. (no offence to the Americans here, just an example)

if you didn't hate them, you wouldn't constantly be asking for sanctions against them,

Sanctions are based on a desire to achieve a certain goal, not because you hate a person. If a country is acting outside what we would consider acceptable behaviour then we enact sanctions against them (ie, Iraq). By all accounts Israel has breached the terms & conditions of the foreign aid they receive from America, and they have been universally condemned by the majority of governments in the world. If they don't modify their behaviour then sanctions should be considered.

and not the Palestinians who are supporting the murder of Israeli citizens;

Again with the rewriting of history. I have seen no support of the terrorists here! Only your support of the terrorist actions of Israel (you have an excuse for everything).

if you didn't hate them, you wouldn't be demanding that Israel's friends and allies around the world completely abandon them and leave them bare to their enemies, as you have asserted time and time again.

No he hasn't. He's asked for the cessation of financial support.

Yes, you do hate Israel. And your obsession with them is overwhelming.

Seems to me that you have an obsession with him ... (kiss kiss)

I don't go around here trying to pull up any negative story I can from any source I can find about the Palestinians.

No, but your not above making stories up to suit your argument now are you? Or putting words in peoples mouths. Or failing to respond when told to put up .....

Plus, unlike you vis-a-vis the Palestinians and Arabs, I've readily admitted that the Israelis have a lot they need to do if peace is going to be achieved-and one is to get rid of Ariel Sharon as PM. I've said this over and over, even if another fellow memeber of "THI" constantly denies that I do say such things.

You say the words but then you contradict yourself. How is the membership in the ZHI by the way? Growing steadily? You, mrs hand and her 5 daughters right?

ROTFL!!!!! Me-stalking you guys?? ROTFL. Who is the one always calling for my expulsion on A.net? I think that's you. Who is the one always mentioning my name when it comes to this subject on A.net,

Same can be said for you Alpha1 .. I can drift into threads i'm not a part of and you will have used my name in some negative way or other .. you've even started a little group for us .. (how nice) ... don't try and play the victim here Alpha1, others are merely responding to the way YOU behave.

Who is the one who is always responding to things I say to other people with her typical boring, monotonous insults? Seems that's ADG. I think if there's any "stalkers" on here, its you guys!

LMAO ... and if you actually thought about what you were saying you'd know that I (speaking only for myself here) do NOT always respond to your comments on here Alpha1 .. but hey! you do so enjoy being the victim here don't you?

Good God, but you're delusional.

LMAO .. guess he isn't the only one is he Alpha1? You are here.

VH-ADG

Alpha 1

Tue Jul 30, 2002 2:23 pm

Now I can neither confirm or deny this as I don't keep track, but weren't you the person who was firmly put in their place when trying to tell us that there were more pro palestine threads that pro israel and as a result should be banned? or did I misread that?

No, ADG, that was not me. I have rarely asked for anything to be banned or deleted on here. But if you find where I said that, I'll gladly take responsibility for it. But I do not remember saying that.

I can't comment for or against here, but I do see Alpha1 putting his hatred of others (SAS, myself ...) before his rational thought.

Not so-I just think you're both raving lunitics for your beliefs, that's all.  Big grin
I truly think you guys are off your rockers.

Again with the rewriting of history. I have seen no support of the terrorists here.

Just turn and look in a mirror, then, ADG. ROTFL. Of course you don't see it, because YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT!!!

Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:15 pm

Which is better, then, Alpha 1 ... individuals fighting for the liberation of their homeland from an oppressive and murderous regime using stones, molotov cocktails, AK47s and suicide bombers; or a government that attacks and kills those civilians under its control with the latest technology tanks, F16s, Apache helicopters, missiles etc? A regime that uses terror tactics adopted from the Nazis ... such as the deliberate, oops, "accidental" targetting of women and very young children; the razing to the ground of the homes of anyone even suspected of terrorism, coupled with their forced exile; and the use of indiscriminate missile and shelling attacks on residential areas.

Also, it's deeply worrying that you "truly believe" that anyone with a different viewpoint to yours is a "raving lunatic" or "off their rocker" ... it is people with exactly that mindset that attacked the WTC and make suicide bombers. Yours is the real terrorist mindset of "I'm right, you're wrong and I'll kill you to prove it".

Tue Jul 30, 2002 5:58 pm

A description of the latest violence by Jewish settlers against the Palestinians in Hebron can be found here. It makes for sober reading ... http://www.thescotsman.co.uk/international.cfm?id=820752002

Tue Jul 30, 2002 6:27 pm

Correct me if I am wrong. But these settlers aren't in Israel are they?

Alpha 1

Tue Jul 30, 2002 9:01 pm

Which is better, then, Alpha 1 ... individuals fighting for the liberation of their homeland from an oppressive and murderous regime using stones, molotov cocktails, AK47s and suicide bombers; or a government that attacks and kills those civilians under its control with the latest technology tanks, F16s, Apache helicopters, missiles etc?

Again, you ask the wrong questions, SAS23, as usual. That isn't the relavant question. You make it sound like, as usual, that the Palestinian terrorists are these saints somehow-and that's just idiotic. This is now a 50-year old campaign of terror against Israel. It escalates every time there are signs that peace talks might actually get somewhere, or anytime a peace initiative is put forth. And, as usual, you make it sound like the Israelis should not use what is at their disposal to stop these attacks. I don't buy it, SAS23. And only the Great Gullibles of the world will buy it. Again, you delibertaly overlook the fact that if the suicide attacks against Israeli citizens would cease, so would any reason for response.

..such as the deliberate, oops, "accidental" targetting of women and very young children;

And, as usual, no mention of the deliberate (no "oops" or "accidental" ever even mentioned from the terrorists) blowing up of Israeli citizens. Again, you keep saying you're even-handed, but you're not. You're so blind in your outright hatred of Israel you've lost all semblance of even-handedness on this issue. One only needs to look at the threads you continually start on this issue, and the language you continually use, to see that.

Also, it's deeply worrying that you "truly believe" that anyone with a different viewpoint to yours is a "raving lunatic" or "off their rocker"

ROTFL-I don't give a damn what you're deeply worried about. On this issue, that's what I believe, and you can take your deep worries and stick them. I did not say you're a raving lunatic for simply having a different viewpoint-I say that becuase of the zealousness of your stance against Israel. And, please, don't go there saying that about me. I've constantly advocated Israel dismantle settlement and give up the Occupied Territories in exchange for a true peace. So I really don't care what you think about that, SAS23. Like it's going to affect how I respond to you.

Tue Jul 30, 2002 10:55 pm

Alpha 1, thank you for your response which clearly demonstrates that you support state terrorism and murder. You are so blind in your obvious hatred of the Palestinians - and indeed all Muslims - that you're prepared to justify any slaughter by your Israeli soul-mates.

Of course, you say that I am "asking the wrong question" because of course that's the question that you and your buddies from the A.net Zionist lobby most want to avoid. It's a perfectly valid one ... so would you mind answering it? Which do you think is better - people struggling to throw off the yoke of an oppressor (as the various resistance groups did in Europe and Asia during the second world war; and various groups did in Eastern Europe under Soviet occupation); or state terrorism where the full military force of an oppressive regime is brought to bear on what are essentially civilians under its authority? In doing this, Israel finds itself in such august company as apartheid South Africa, Zimbabwe, the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

It's interesting that as you picked up, the Palestinians are at least honest in their attacks: none of the two-faced "we didn't mean to do that" lies that we get from the IDF every time they deliberately target women and children.

Alpha 1

Wed Jul 31, 2002 12:09 am

Alpha 1, thank you for your response which clearly demonstrates that you support state terrorism and murder.

ROTFLMAO! Where did you discern that. I was one of the first ones to say what a sad thing this attack was and that those responsible should be punished!

You know what's amazing about you? You ALWAYS demand that the A.net Zionist Lobby members show grief and remorse over the death of even one Palestinian, and when they don't, they're somehow condoning "state terrorism and murder". You put it on our persons like we're somehow responsible for this revolving idiocy in the Middle East. Sorry, Mr. President, but you can't infer that by what is not said.

Of course, you say that I am "asking the wrong question" because of course that's the question that you and your buddies from the A.net Zionist lobby most want to avoid.

Sorry, but I disagree with you. The real questions are these: Why can't the Palestinain/Arab side try non-violent protests for once in 50 years, and give peace a chance? Why can't both sides sit down and talk peace, and not react to every provocation from the other side? Why cannot Israel dismantle the settlements in the Occupied Territories? THOSE are the questions that need to be asked, SAS23, not who is using what weapon.

It's interesting that as you picked up, the Palestinians are at least honest in their attacks: none of the two-faced "we didn't mean to do that" lies that we get from the IDF every time they deliberately target women and children.

That statement, more than anything I've ever read from you, shows why you're at the top of the heap at THI, and why you have lost all semblence of "even-handedness" or credibility on this issue. ROTFL-they're honest-HAHAHAHA! Yes, they're as honest that they want to destroy Israel, that's what they're honest about.

And maybe, just maybe, SAS23, Israel does mean that. You have nothing to back up your claim that they "target" civilians. NOTHING, but your own hatreds and delusional views on this issue. But you would never believe that from Israel-or the U.S., for that matter, simply because of the hatreds you have inside you. And, once again, that statement is an overt endorsement of terrorism against Israel. You keep saying you don't support, but your words on this forum tell another tale.

Wed Jul 31, 2002 3:24 am

.net Zionist lobby most want to avoid. It's a perfectly valid one ... so would you mind answering it? Which do you think is better - people struggling to throw off the yoke of an oppressor (as the various resistance groups did in Europe and Asia during the second world war; and various groups did in Eastern Europe under Soviet occupation); or state terrorism where the full military force of an oppressive regime is brought to bear on what are essentially civilians under its authority?

This quetion has no relevance to the current Israeli-Palestinian conflcit.