Topic Author

What Do You Think Bad Joke?

Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:28 pm

Hi Guys-

I had a terrible day last Saturday night. What do you think some people are making joke that really stupid? I have a personal pager email. I have a best friend in Colorado. My best friend's friend who email me that my best friend had a car accident hit by big truck and he is in hospital for coma and asked me want to come? He is still sleep and not wake yet. I was totally shocked and shaky. I email to him and ask what happen to him? He email me back I don't know and blah. For damn thing 20 minutes I became depress and worry about his future or anything happen to him. I was so upset. My best friend just got email his friend told about joke. My best friend email me quickly and said to me, "Hey I'm fine and my friend joking about me. Sorry about that!" I was shocked to hear that. For Pete's sake his friend why doing this to me! I almost cry and I'm so sick of his friend making a bad joke about my best friend's accident. I think he is total stupid to tell me about real story. Have you guys ever had bad joke about someone's hurt or accident to joke about it? I know most people don't do that for making joke about it. I was so mad my best friend's friend. I'm not mad at my best friend.

RE: What Do You Think Bad Joke?

Mon Aug 12, 2002 2:36 pm

I would be pissed too..But look at the bright side- you found out the truth before you took the next plane to colorado.. That would've made me MORE pissed..

Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

Mon Aug 12, 2002 9:37 pm

That's appalling .... where is the humour in that? That's not a joke, that's just sick ......

Tue Aug 13, 2002 12:08 am

Your best friend needs to ask himself if this idiot is really a friend to him. If I were in his shoes, that kind of stunt would result not only in my ending any friendship that existed, but possibly an ass kicking as well!
Meanwhile, don't let it bother you so much. Doing so allows this moron to affect YOUR life and he is obviously not worth it.
Ghosts appear and fade away.....................
NBC News1

Tue Aug 13, 2002 1:16 am

Okay....twenty minutes is a long time for a joke like that to go on,

But some people do find things like that to be amusing.

Lighten up and forget about it.

No harm was done.

Tue Aug 13, 2002 6:28 am

I think that person was unbelievably cruel and inhumane to put you through that. This is a FRIEND of your best friend?? Seems to me this * * * hole
should either grow up or get his bloody head examined. This was not a "joke" in any sense of the word.