1. I think a growing population of benign gay people are nature's counter-balancing weight to overpopulation and rising human aggression that when teamed with technology is radically outpacing our ability to reason as a species.
2. I believe diversity is required for evolution. That said, I believe the term "racist" has been ground into the dirt by self-important demogogues.
3. I very much believe in a "right-wing" conspiracy. Maybe not Hillary Clinton's vision, but I've worked in media long enough to know that "values", "tradition", "patriotism" and "liberty" are all very clever marketing banners behind which very conservative fanatics crave( and get) great fortune and power at the expense of my country. Don't believe me? Then why do conservative "Christian" groups own more tv transmitters in America then anyone else?
4. I believe the United States, with or without the support of its' Allies, should terminate Saddam Hussein's command. With extreme prejudice.
5. I believe 1st offender car thieves should serve a minimum 20 years.
6. I don't believe in the death penalty. That said, if we're gonna have it, I think it should involve the ocean. At night. With blood in the water.
7. I believe the SR-71 Blackbird was a direct result of non-terran technology.
8. I believe a nuclear "event" will happen in my lifetime.
9. I believe a large percentage of Christian churches in America would make Jesus want to puke.
10. I believe...I've stirred enough sh*t for one night.