IHadAPheo

Buffalo NY, Terror Cell Arrests

Sat Sep 14, 2002 10:23 am

Ok guys earlier today they made an arrest of 5 terror suspects in my own Buffalo, NY. The news says that this cells activities were primarily responsible for the raising of the terror alert status this week.

The arrests were made in Lackawanna NY and are about 3 miles from my house, There is a large population of people from Yemen here and all placed under arrest were Naturalized US citizens from Yemen.

More news to follow, but here is a link

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/09/13/attack/main522017.shtml

so if this happened 3 miles from me just think it's only 63 miles from Sir KROC

Yours
Ihadapheo
Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers

LHMark

RE: Buffalo NY, Terror Cell Arrests

Sat Sep 14, 2002 10:53 pm

Maybe I'll drive down there today and see the "Police Line" tape. Then I'll spend the rest of the afternoon..having...fun...in......Buffalo.
"Sympathy is something that shouldn't be bestowed on the Yankees. Apparently it angers them." - Bob Feller

KROC

RE: Buffalo NY, Terror Cell Arrests

Sat Sep 14, 2002 11:02 pm

Ihadapheo. i was working at none other than Buffalo International last night, when my reflief at midnight asked me if I had heard about it. I was like damn, I missed that, but then again, the slow ass PC and one channel T.V. we have makes it impossible to get news. (Never mind the fact I was watching the Godfather anyway). I'm goign back for another shift today. Might have to try and scope out the area before I go to work!