Major food poisoning in Nanjing, China has killed at least 200. The incident occured since Friday/Saturday.
Most of the deaths and "injuries" ate the traditional chinese breakfast in a restaurant called "Ho-Sheng Yuan".
Authorities are now trying to find the suspect, who is a former employee of the restaurant. The restaurants also handles some near by school and factories' catering.
It is believed that the food has been poisoned. They were supposed to used for killing the rats. China has banned such product as they're way too poisonous.
China's media has been ordered to report the same number of deaths, which is many deaths, with 200 got poisoned. However, Hong Kong's newspaper reporting at least 1000 got poisoned, and 243 deaths reported.