KROC
Topic Author

Jim Rome/KROC Sacramento Tour Stop

Mon Sep 16, 2002 7:48 pm

Before I start with a very rare self-gloss thread from me, let me give myself the prerequisite and the Matt D rating.

Now, with that out of the way, this Friday, I make my triumphant return to Sacramento California, a city I left less than 2 years ago. This time though, its all good, because I won the Autozone/Premier Radio VIP contest to Rome's Tour Stop. Free flights, hotels, time with Rome, autograph session with the athletes. The only thing better than a free flight, is a free flight across the country to meet Jim Rome.

Superfly, gotta load up your pimp wagon with some hoes, toss RealHigh in the trunk, I'll be sure to bring a fist full of dollar bills. Come on out to Sactown (sorry, I will be without a rig), and do it up. Maybe Matt D can show up as well. I'll be real close if he still wants to throw down (like he has threatened to do a couple of times). Anyone else in the area, come on out!

Anyway, back to the gloss. All fans of Rome, hail me. I am destined to be the next King of the Clones. Soon, I will be mentioned among the elite. Jeeeeeeeef in Richmond errrrr scratch that, he sucks. Casper the Cablinasian, Homeless ass Silk, John "Lunch with the Monkey" in C-Town, Tarrance, Jim in Fall river ect, soon, KROC in Crapchester will be on the list too. And even if it isn't...at least I got a free flight!

Hey, let's hope the topic was descriptive enough, for the thread to survive the moderating purge......

BNE

RE: Jim Rome/KROC Sacramento Tour Stop

Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:02 pm

Because I am to lazy to search the internet who is Jim Rone,
Topic seems descriptive enough for me.
Why fly non stop when you can connect

KROC
Topic Author

Mon Sep 16, 2002 8:07 pm

Jim Rome has a Nationaly syndicated radio sports talk show. He has around 230 affiliates in the U.S. and Canada. He also does a T.V. show on Fox Sports Net called the Last Word. He is a great interviewer, funny, very sarcastic, and very intelligent. He also has legions of fans all over. For more information, visit http://www.jimrome.com

Please BNE, don't delete this for not being "discriptive" enough.  Big grin

Matt D

Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:35 pm

So how about that one star rating eh, Mike?

WOW!!! You're going to be in the same state as me. Sheesh....what a scary thought. Of course you'd have to pick the Northern End, that in order for me to access would require driving 99 all the way up through Bakersfield and Fresno and Stockton.....uggh....350 miles of farmland.

I'd love to come up there and give you a big, wet sloppy kiss (tongue is optional), but geez......5 days notice? I doubt I can arrange a trip up there on such short notice, especially with my work schedule. (I have to work on Sat, but I'm off on Sun.... But I'll see what I can do. Maybe you and Larry can come down here. Cuz nothing personal, but I don't think it's worth it to take one day and go through all that effort just for YOU.

And I know exactly what you are going to say....

something along the lines of "See....he chickened out......I knew he couldn't work up the balls......"

Well gimme a break dude....you're going to be 400 miles away....and with only 5 days notice coupled with my work schedule, that's kind of tough to arrange.

Besides....it can't be THAT important to you (although whether you want to admit it or not, you owe at least a 1000 of your posts-and your status as #1 poster in terms of quantity to ME

However, I have already taken the weekend of the 5th off so that I can attend the SFO Airliners show. I'll be off that Friday, Sat, and Sun. So if you can make it out AGAIN (fat chance, right?), I'd LOVE to discuss politics, women, multiple users, and innuendo threads with you.

And as soon as I am booked for New York, I promise I'll let you know.

We're Nuts

Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:39 pm

although whether you want to admit it or not, you owe at least a 1000 of your posts-and your status as #1 poster in terms of quantity to ME

Need some ice for that burn, Mike?
Dear moderators: No.

IHadAPheo

Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:02 am

Uh, there was just an update from the jungle, there will be no gold chain wearn', aqua velva splashn', IROC drivn' individuals allowed in Sac town.

Any indivduals can come to place place for Roast Beef (I carve it real thin)

Signed
Orenthal
Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers

airlinelover

Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:33 am

Common Matt D.. It wouldn't be a true A.net-style get together unless you are there!! (Well, we all know you'd like ARSEnal@LHR and McRingRing to keep you company).. If Superfly and Realhigh are there, you'd be disrespecting them!!! MAtt D- I am ashamed!! LOL

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

KROC
Topic Author

Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:40 am

Ihadapheo, I'm going Incognito!

We're Nuts...That was a Burn? Maybe in your world. Stick to it.

Matty boy, no, I won't say you chickened out of anything, you just know better!  Big grin

Actually, seeing as my trip is free, and me being a cheap bastard coupled with going through a divorce, I'll take a free trip. Unfortunately it is only for the 20th through the 22nd. Not much time for anything other than the tour stop. At least stuff that would require me to travel. It does suck I am up North, because when I left, it never looked as good as it did in my rear view mirror. Free is Free, and besides, L.A. is a cess pool anyway. Like being in a big Gary Indiana. Plus, I only found out about winning the trip a little over a week ago. I should have posted then, but I was on my way to Philly. Hey, shit happens.

Conversation with you about politics would be good, as we do share allot of similar views. Women.....eh, I won't touch this one. Multiple User name chat...only if ILS is there as well. And Innuendo chat....hey, when you speak up, its pretty funny!

I will concede that you are responsible for maybe not 1,000 of my posts, but 850 or so. Indirectly 1,000 if you add in my battles with RealHigh, which started because I had your back one time when she was ripping you.

No quick Cali turn around for me, unfortunately, so no SFO show. Hey, I got a work schedule too. I had to pull strings to get this trip as it was. Feel free to travel to NY though. I promise I won't kick your ass or anything. Might have to get on a plane for that though.

And for the record......A triumphant SECOND return to the West Coast is not out of question, as long as its planned out, and Superfly has the hoes all set up.

Late

Matt D

Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:40 am

Hey I'd LOVE to go, but my schedule will not permit it on such short notice.

But I am here to announce now that I WILL be at the SFO Airliners Show.

Has KROC died or become a Mafia hit victim and laying on the bottom of Lake Seneca or something?

I can't believe that this much time has already passed and he has not jumped in and typed a frenzied tirade against me.

KROC
Topic Author

Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:41 am

Sorry bro....actually have had to work today!

KROC
Topic Author

Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:42 am

Hey, by the way, up to TWO stars now.....until some fake ass rappa's bring it down again just because.

Stretch 8

Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:42 am

KROC:

Congratulations. Be sure to tell Rome about our tandem tugs during his show. Also, ask him if ever in the hisory of American professional sports if two such lousy teams (Lions, Tigers) ever had such beautiful stadia (Ford Field, Comerica Park).
Maggs swings, it's a drive deep to left! The Tigers are going to the World Series!!!

Matt D

Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:44 am

Speak of the devil and she appears.

me being a cheap bastard

Well he is a bastard. I don't know about cheap, although he seems to revel in taking cheap shots. Maybe that's what he's referring to.

C'mon...let's talk wimmin. I know of a great, skanky, fleabag nightclub not too far from where I live in Orange County where tons of horny women congregate every Friday and Saturday night. Even a guy like me can (and does) score on a regular basis. I promised Larry that next time he comes down, we WILL go there.

IHadAPheo

Tue Sep 17, 2002 12:57 am

Hmm traveling Incognito KROC says, well I have sent the following photo taken by A.nets former #1 investigator (ILS) to the Jungle which show what disguise KROC will be wearing

Yours
Ihadapheo
Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers

KROC
Topic Author

Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:19 am

You win Matt D. The prospect of easy pussy won me over!  Big grin

Oh, and none of my shots are cheap. In your case, they are mostly well deserved.

airlinelover

Tue Sep 17, 2002 2:14 am

Stretch 8- It is so disgusting to have those teams by the "official" teams in my state.. God.. They had mulit-mega-million new stadiums built for them to LOSE IN!!!

KROC- You just want us to THINK it's easy for you.. LMAO..

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

KROC
Topic Author

Tue Sep 17, 2002 2:33 am

Stretch, maybe I can get teh whole Arco Arena to participate in a Tour Stop Tandem Tug?! If so, I will dedicate it to you!

KROC
Topic Author

Tue Sep 17, 2002 2:49 am

Hey Matt, since you can't make it, do you think Whippy or Leopold could make it to Sac-town? ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KROC
Topic Author

Tue Sep 17, 2002 3:29 am

Hey Tom in NO, Rome has a new affiliate there. Lose that Dan Patrick show, and listen to real radio again!

Late

Matt D

Tue Sep 17, 2002 4:32 am

I'll see if either of them are available. But it might be a real long shot.

So where's the next innundo thread?

My absence around here for a month seemed to cause them to dry up quite a bit.

KROC
Topic Author

Tue Sep 17, 2002 5:32 am

The Innuendo threads dried up, because 777236ER F-ed up, and put We're Nuts in the title. That is a sure killer of good times, plain and simple.

Matt D

Tue Sep 17, 2002 6:01 am

Well now that the Innuendo threads have been massacred, perhaps it's time to lay those to rest along side the TWFirst series and start a new line.

Any suggestions?

Maybe something like "Matt D is really Rush Limburger and KROC is Batman".

TurbineBeaver

Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:15 am

Hey guys, what's up?

I am about 1 mile soutwest of the North Pole right now. Aboard the Russian Icebreaker MV Vladimir. I am on an expedition to the north pole, and when I get there, we have a brought a submersible with us (Alvin II) and me and a buddy are attempting to break a world record by taking Alvin to the seafloor under neath the polar icecap. Should be exciting. KROC, glad to see that you would like to see me there, and I think I might be able to make it. I just got off the phone with the Alaskan Air National Gaurd (these satellite connections are awesome) and they said they wouldn't mind sending a C130 to pick me up on thursday. I could get a first class ticket down to SAC on CO (I'm a premier elite status with them) and I should be able to make there by Saturday. I'd love to meet up with you guys, sure, we could talk multiple usernames, whatever. I was even thinking about buying one of those Volvo C70s in Cali, and driving it home to Texas, we'll see what evolves! KROC, what's your home phone #? I can be reached via the WorldSat phone system (1.800.SATCOMM) and just tell them you need to be connected to the MV Vladimir, the Russian Icebreaker. This ship is awesome, even nuclear powered!

Well, anyways, I gotta get going, captain just said we're only 15 minutes from arrival at the top of the world! (Northern, top!)

Cheers!
ILS

IHadAPheo

Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:22 pm

ILS will not be alone at "the top of the world", since I'm already there

Signed
James Cagney

jcs17

Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:57 pm

KROC-

Quit busting my man Jeff in Richmond. At least his takes are fresh, yours are about as orginal as John in C-towns, and about as funny as a Rosie O'Fat rerun. Jeff may be a 'neck, but hes something that you can only dream to be...King of the Clones. King of the Clones is a title that will never belong to someone who resides in Crapchester...a city where the best looking women bear a close resemblance to Dick Butkus and Jabba the Popovich...a city where the most exciting event of the day is the Jim Rome Show.

As Van Smack has said before, Rochester will never get a tour stop, I could name several cities without affiliates that Romie would pick over Crapchester. What local Rochester celebs would show up at the tourstop? The weather guy? The local sports hack? Needless to say, that would end up being worse than the famed Oakland tourstop. Even Silk-Braaaah wouldnt fly his ass out to Crapchester even with the prospect of getting a free meal. Oh! If Crapper in Dana Point---someone who doesnt even deserve the title of drone, and Jim in Fall River is going to be there it will make it that much better.

Anyway, KROC, have a great time tipping cows in Sac-town...I wish I could be there....errrrr!...never mind, I never want to see Terrance, Crapper, and Silk in the same building.

War Crapchester NEVER getting a tour stop
War Jeff in Bitchmond
War Joe in SFO

I am out.

America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

KROC
Topic Author

Wed Sep 18, 2002 1:25 am

Jcs.

You know what is funny, Dallas is never mentioned for a tour stop. At least Crapchester is.

As for you sweating the jock of Jeff in Hickmond, I guess there is a first for everything. The first (and only) fan for this redneck fool. Jeff's takes are about a fresh as 20 day old loaf of bread. Dude steals wrestling catch phrases to base his calls off of. Those with simple minds like the simple callers I guess. BAM.

Your bitterness at the fact that I am going to Tour Stop 28, and will be repping Crapchester is ugly. Face it, I am the next legendary clone in waiting. You on the other hand, are nothing short of the next Willie in K.C. who only had 5 minutes instead of 15 minutes of fame. Sac-town, a place you never have been I am sure of, is similiar to Big D. Cow tipping......please. Thing is, I'm going, your not, and I'm going for free.

When you stop crying like a 2 year old little girl over this fact, then come talk smack to me. Make sure its fresh, not wack, because you are not "Huge huge huge"

jcs17

Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:15 am

I have one word for you when it comes to Jeff in Richmond....you know what it is?

"SCOREBOARD!!!!"

KROC
Topic Author

Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:34 am

Dude, you know, if you heard the SmackOff, that he did not have the best call. Steve in LMU, Jim in Fall River, and Sean the Cablinasian all had much better phone calls.

So Whatcha gonna do Jcs, WHATCHA GONNA DO, when KROC runs wild, on Tour Stop 28, and you sit home, and dream of the day that will never come, the day Dallas gets a Tour Stop.....

KLAX

Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:39 am

You think that there'll be a tour stop in Toulouse???  Laugh out loud

I need some help with the frenchies here  Laugh out loud

Wasup Mikey, clovis is back Big grin

KROC
Topic Author

Wed Sep 18, 2002 7:28 am

Clovis, welcome back homie. Funny you mention a France Tour Stop. Thing is, I got my "xxx" signed, France smack originally from the Jim Rome Show. Suffice to say, no France Tour Stops in the near or distant future. ;D

jcs17

Wed Sep 18, 2002 7:44 am

I can just see you right now at the Sac-Town tourstop, "Hey, Hey, Jim can I have your autograph...." [in a small, nervous voice], just totally awestruck at the star power of the Pimp in the Box. Then getting all wet at the sight of your personal hero, Sean the Cablanasian. After the show, you are deserted by everyone and ending up in some sleezy motel room drinking Zima with Willie in KC....we all know what happens next.

Crapchester may me mentioned for a tourstop but the next phrase following Crapchester is, "will never get a tourstop!" I would say that Dallas getting a tourstop before Crapchester ever gets one is pretty strong.

As for my man, Jeff in Richmond...You can bitch and moan all you want but one thing trumps all...as I said before, scoreboard. I know youre still upset that your ass-buddy Casper the Cablanasian didnt win because he choked like GW Bush eating a pretzel in the smackoff. Face it, you wish that you could bring smack like Jeff in Richmond. He may wear Armani denim overalls, but he runs the best smack in the Jungle today.

War CRAPCHESTER never getting a tourstop
War Dallas Tour Stop
War Jeff in Richmond
War New York Islanders

Out.

c172akula

Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:00 am

Ahhh Willie in KC, that was some classic stuff. I caught it when the jungle finally came back to Calgary, after about a 3 year hiatus. I had to listen to it tape delayed at 11PM every day. But we finally got ourselves a decent monkey and now get the jungle live every morning. In fact, today I just found my old tape that had a couple episodes of "The Best of Jim Rome". I've just heard some classic takes such as:

"urine bombs at the LA soccer game"
"$100,000 dog runs amok at NY airport"
"Vietnam has no cats"
"Women's gymnastics needing the next Tonya"
"Neckar" "Tara Lipinski, the next prostitute errrrrrrrrrrr she looked like a prostitute with all that makeup on!"

and many many more, good reminders of the old days indeed.

War CFL
War Calgary tourstop
I'm out

KROC
Topic Author

Wed Sep 18, 2002 9:15 am

Jcs, stop fronting. Crapchester was one of the original 4 in the Jungle. Why? Because we know a winner when we see one (Hence the lack of NY Islander Fans here). Dallas won't see a Tour Stop any time soon. Who is going to show? Nate Newton? What, he'll bring the Herb? Irving can bring the coke, Jerry Jones aka the White Michael Jackson....well whiter can bring the scary looking grill he now has. Tom Hicks can bring all the money to buy the drugs with. All Dallas has going for it, is Mark Cuban.

You see, in Sacramento, when I am ACTUALLY hanging with the Pimp in the Box, unlike Jeff in Hickmond, I will actually be a colegue of Romey. I will have all the confidence in the world, because Rome loves Crapchestarians. Word. And while I am meeting Rome, you will be yanking your pud, to your pappy's Playboy mags from the 70's. I never said the Cablinasian was my boy. I don't sweat the jocks of the callers like you sweat Jeff's balls. Face it. KROC is representing at the tour stop, and your not. Your wack ass Monkey won't get the Little d a tour stop anytime soon....that we all know. Oh, and Jeff's smack is not the best. Its old, its the same everytime, and I can recite dudes call for him, including wrestling catch phrases before he says them. Find a new hero, because like you, your is wic-wic-wack!

War Crapchester Tour Stop
War Canadian Tour Stop
War Boarder Skirmishes
War Van Smack buzzing Jeff in Richmond
War KROC at the Sactown tour stop
Less Trapper/John in C-Town/Jcs 3somes.

And on that...Without the nicks and cuts of a blade......Goodnight....awwww thats WACK...I'm OUT.

jcs17

Thu Sep 19, 2002 12:51 am

KROC, you can only dream of Rochester having the game at a tourstop that Dallas would have. At least we can acquire pro athletes for our tour stop, what can Rochester bring to the table? A bunch of minor leaguers. Lets face it, big time city, big time athletes. Hey, maybe Romey can start a minor league tourstop circuit for minor league cities like Crapchester. But then again, minor league city, minor league clones. I would rather see Jerry Jones contorted grill, than see some career minor league baseball player try to run smack with the Pimp in the Box.

Romey loves Crapchesterians so much he refuses to give them a tour stop, that makes a lot of sense. "Hey, Jim can I have your autograph, heehee" [giggling like Charles Nelson Carbone getting his first magazine of "Gay Male Today"] the going back to the corner and admiring yourself and what you just did. Go get off to pictures of the last tour stop....only dreaming of what KC brought and what Crapchester and Sac-Town will never bring. KROC, your smack is more washed up than Jesse Orosco and it needs to be retired.

Another thing, dont come around here running smack about the Islanders...I sometimes forget that upstate New Yorkers only root for teams that remind them of themselves...losers...Rangers and Sabers..."NO GOAL!"

War Dallas Tour Stop
War Minor League Tour Stop Circuit so Crapchester can finally get a tourstop
War KROC gripping as he approaches Van Smack
War KROC tounging Willie in KC

Out.

KROC
Topic Author

Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:53 am

Jcs, lets get one thing straight. Your smack is about as hot as Ted Williams. If you want to compare cities, thats fine, but Dallas with a million people, vs. Crapchester with 250,000 thousand, just not a fair comparison. Sorry chief. What you do have though, is a loyal, dedicated city of Clones. The Big D has nothing. Just like they will never have a Tour Stop. Houston will get another before Dallas gets one. Facts son facts. Sure ROC may not see a Tour Stop, BUT, Buffalo is in our backyard. You know, the MOTHER of all tour stops. Plenty of A league sports figures to get from Buffalo and Toronto if needed. Face it, its not all about sports figures, as it is about the clones! Dallas Clone is nothing but a big ole Redneck living in a modern city. I have been there. I have seen Dallas Clone. I have seen Dallas Clone looking like they belong in Uncle Jed's back yard suckin down moonshine and strummin a banjo, not walking around the Galleria. Dallas Clone please. Jump off before you get punked off. Oh, and Sactown is on record, as having over 17,000 PLUS at Arco, and having one of the best tour stops of all time a couple of years ago. How good was Dallas' tour stop? Oh, thats right..........

Now Jcs, I see your penchant for running smack, but your idol is one dimensional. Jeeeeeeef the Hack recycles his calls over and over and over. Just like Willie, who you talked about, and just like you recycle your posts here for smack. Analysis....you suck too. At least Willie had a great call to start with, but then he went Jcs, and got played. But for real skippy. This Saturday, while you are wishing you had a girlfriend, and playing dress up in your mothers panties, I will be meeting Van Smack himself. While you are searching the net for gay personals, hoping to find Stevie in LMU's number, I'll be politicking with professional athletes. While you are wacking off to Jerry Jones contorted grill, I will not even CARE that ROC hasn't had a tour stop, because I will have been to one......a big one. The only big one you will ever see, is Mo Vaughn's stomach across the bridge of your nose. Hell, ever Silk can collect up enough cans to get to the Tour Stops...what about you Jcs? Still waiting for a Dallas stop to go to a Tour Stop.......you will be waiting for a long time. Just like you will be waiting for Jeeeeeeeef to actually have a fresh take, and not rip wrestling catch phrases, and kiss Van Smack's ass for half of his call. Oh, and what about the Islanders, aka the Redsox of Hockey. Boy, what a choke job they did last year huh? Too bad they won't see a Stanley Cup before Dallas gets a Tour Stop. So yeah, never.

Jcs, if your gonna bring it, bring it, but come with good material, not your sick, twisted, perversional idol ship of Jeeeeeeeef. But thats okay, I'll bust you a shout out this Saturday, I will mention that Jcs in Dallas, aka the Jeeeeeef's lone supporter and sex partner is upset he will never get a tour stop. Instantly everyone will care about as much as they do when Matt D posts a thread about "women problems", but hey, at least I will have tried.

War KROC in Sactown
War Crapchester tour stop
War Islanders choking
War Dallas never getting a Tour Stop

KROC
Topic Author

Thu Sep 19, 2002 10:41 pm

Oh, and check out my list of aircraft I get to fly on.

ROC-ATL - B727 (Never been on)

ATL-SLC - 767-400 (Never been on)

SLC-SMF - MD90 (Never been on)

Return flights

SMF-SLC - 737-800 (Never been on)

SLC-CVG - 767 (300 I imagine, Never been on)

CVG-ROC - Regional Jet

Not only do I get a free trip and get to meet Jim Rome, I get 6 flights, and 5 new aircraft for me, that I get to fly on.

TurbineBeaver

Thu Sep 19, 2002 10:43 pm

You will have to write a trip report, and let us know if you got the whole can. If you don't I will provide you with the URL for a complaint form, in hopes that your future travels with our airline will be better.

Signed,
Singapore_Air

KROC
Topic Author

Thu Sep 19, 2002 11:03 pm

Yeah, and you better get a full 7 course meal on every leg of your flight.

Signed, every whining, bitch ass, fake, first class flying (allegedly) I didn't get the whole can or a meal on my 45 minute flight teenage flyer on the site.

We're Nuts

Thu Sep 19, 2002 11:45 pm

Looks like you'll have a lot of fun. Get pictures!

jcs17

Thu Sep 19, 2002 11:52 pm

KROC, it will be a 767-200 from SLC to CVG, bitch-ass.

KROC
Topic Author

Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:17 am

Hey Jcs, good lookin' out trick.

TurbineBeaver

Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:19 am

I never have ever flown in Economy class. My dad says it's for the "common folk". I had to fly in Business class once though, because the plane didn't have first class seats. It was BRUTAL. Boy, am I glad I wont have to do that again. It really makes a difference being Platinum 100K Gold Elite Magnum on USAir, United, JetBlue, Continental, Delta, Northwest, American, Lufthansa, BA, Emirates, Singapore Air, Cathay Pacific, Air France, and Alitalia. I get benefits everywhere I go.

Signed,
ILS

KLAX

Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:28 am

All i gotta say is that Northworst DC-9s are like slave ships in coach Big grin

Oh yeah, AA777-200s are some of the most comfortable U.S. airline planes I've ever been on! MRTC really is that!

-Clovis

KROC
Topic Author

Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:43 am

Northworst DC-9 Slaveship. HAHA!!!  Yeah sure

I would fly a Northwest DC-9 plane any time, anywhere....except to France. I won't fly anything to France, unless is a B-52 loaded.....

We're Nuts

Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:11 am

Uhhh, anyway.

Do you do any flying, KROC?

KROC
Topic Author

Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:44 am

Scan above some 10 posts or so Nutsy, and I have listed the aircraft I will be flying.

We're Nuts

Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:59 am

Yeah, I know. And you haven't been on any of them before. So what do you fly on?

KROC
Topic Author

Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:02 am

What do you mean what do I fly on?

If you mean Airline, I figures ATL, SLC, and CVG would give it away.

We're Nuts

Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:51 am

Forget it. And we call Arsenal dumb.  Insane

Big grin

KROC
Topic Author

Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:57 am

And We're Nuts has earned himself a and not the kind he likes from Mx5_boy.

Speak up son!