chepos

El Clon

Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:52 am

Hello everyone
Just wondering how long el Clon is? Its been running here in the states since January 14th so it has been running for 8 months now, does it sitll have a long way to go or will it soon be ending? It is getting very complicated by the minute but man is that a good soap opera- anyone who's seen it can you tell me if the end of EL CLON is coming soon.
Chepos
Fly the Flag!!!!

RE: El Clon

Tue Oct 01, 2002 11:57 am

Hola Chepos -
El Clon is a Brasilian novella, lasted nearly a year there, finished now on TV Globo... In Argentina finished as well, but I do not know where you watch that program... And I will not tell you the end of the story...
xxx
The guys here who dont watch TV in Portuguese or Spanish language will not be of much help, but to my opinion, it is one that could be, one day adapted and dubbed in English language, they would love it...
xxx
Besides my favorite actors play in that TV series... outstanding people...
Enjoy while it lasts...
(s) Skipper

chepos

Wed Oct 02, 2002 6:53 am

Here in the US- it is transmitted via Telemundo .
Chepos
Fly the Flag!!!!

lima

Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:17 pm

Is Brazilian but in Argentina it was a local version?

Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:17 pm

No Lima, El Clon dubbed in Spanish, same version you get - but many watch it in Portuguese here in Buenos Aires since we get TV-Globo from Brasil in Argentina as well... Portuguese is so similar to Spanish anyway, and my wife speaks it perfectly, she lived in Brasil a long time as a kid, when they had the "dictatura" in Argentina...
xxx
Brasilian TV and shows are number 1 in Argentina, much more than USA shows. We get also Mexican series as well... almost a different language, the Mexican Spanish and what we call "Castellano" here in Argentina...
 Smile/happy/getting dizzy
(s) Skipper

lima

Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:00 pm

Gracias Skipper. Brazilian telenovelas are really good. I remember in early 90's there was one called "Vale Tudo" (Vale Todo). It was great, the story (shot in Rio) was around a family who owned an airline.

chepos

Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:52 am

They are giving Vale Todo again here in the US (its about a made up Brasilian airline called TCA ) obviously its a new version and with a cast from alot Latin countries. Ive never cared for that novela though.
Chepos
Fly the Flag!!!!