hkgspotter1

Was Bush Dropped On The Head As A Kid?

Fri Oct 04, 2002 10:25 am

I mean the guy is just not with it. He wants the UN people back in Iraq then when Iraq say OK Bush makes up more rules and say's he does not want them back in Iraq !

Bush should just come out and say:

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE UN AND ONLY WANT TO BOMB IRAQ. WHAT EVER IRAQ DOES WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH FOR ME.

Bush, we know what you want so just tell the facts, not the crap.

-------------------------------------
This is only about Bush, not an Anti America topic

DeltaRules

RE: Was Bush Dropped On The Head As A Kid?

Fri Oct 04, 2002 10:39 am

Hkgspotter- here's a thread that may answer some of your questions:

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/269060/

DeltaRules
A310/319/320/321/333, ARJ, BN2, B722/73S/733/734/735/73G/738/739/744/757/753/767/763/764/777, CR1/2/7/9, DH6, 328, EM2/ERJ/E70/E75/E90, F28/100, J31, L10/12/15, DC9/D93/D94/D95/M80/M88/M90/D10, SF3, SST

We're Nuts

Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:23 am

It's called "wagging the dog". And he's doing plenty of it.
Dear moderators: No.

TWAL1011

Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:12 pm

Yep, you figured it out. Bush is stupid and you're a genius.

Of course Bush is the president of the United States, as where you are...well...just you.

Must piss you off to be so smart but not the president/p.m. of a free country. I can't imagine the frustration.

jcs17

Fri Oct 04, 2002 12:28 pm

WHAT EVER IRAQ DOES WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH FOR ME.

Hmmm....is the fact that they have strains of killer viruses and could put them in weapons good enough for you? I know you live in HKG...but it is awfully easy to for viruses to spread especially with airtravel. Think before you type.

As TWAL1011 said, what have you ever done in your life to qualify yourself to make such a statement?
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:43 pm

Did George W(for War) Bush ever say he wanted the inspectors back in Iraq? I thought he simply wanted the UN to allow him to carpet bomb the place .....

Smile

and JCS, America has strains of killer viruses that can be spread easily as well .. indeed, it was American produced Antrax released after 11Sep01......

So i'm not sure on the point you are making there.

VH-ADG

Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:52 pm

America has strains of killer viruses that can be spread easily as well

Are you for real ADG? What's next, you are going to tell me that the US has nuclear weapons too?  Yeah sure

Think about it, both IRAQ and the US have biological and nuclear weapons, if Iraq didn't have anything, then why are 12 sq. miles off limits to the UN inspectors? It's all a matter of who will seriously use the weapons. I can tell you this, the US will use them as a very last resort when all, I mean all other methods have failed. You don't have to be a dept. of defense official to figure that one out. Can we say the same thing about Iraq and Saddam? I highly think not.

KAUSpilot

Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:57 pm

BUSH DOES WANT UNINHIBITED WEAPONS INSPECTORS. Is this hard for you to understand VH-ADG? And yes he also wants to DEPOSE SADDAM. Another tough concept?

The point is we have no intent to use those viruses to kill civilians whereas Saddam has proven he will do just that. You act as if the antrhax terrorist was sponsered by the US government. Can you hear the black helicopters coming to get you now? And as much as you love to vilify the US we are only acting in self defense and such preemptive action is necessary and justifiable.

see:
http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/286691/
http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/287235/

Super Em

Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:04 pm

All this UN talk is all BS because as posted above, nothing but the removal off Saddam will be sufficient for Bush. Bush is hoping that Saddam being Saddam will make a wrong move and that will give the US the green light to go in. Surprisingly, Saddam has been quiet the whole time. I'm glad people are starting to see right through Bush.

SkyGuy11

Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:30 pm

In a word, yes.

dude why do i always get message too short stuff blah

We're Nuts

Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:40 pm

Bush is playing off all the fear and will try to trump it up as long as he can. However by the time 2004 comes around, and people are thinking about things again, the economy and the host of other things that schmuck has managed to fuck up will crucify him. Good riddence to bad rubbish.

9V-SVA

Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:56 pm

Heheheh Daryl. I agree with you on this one. Bush is just a crazy wanker who has unfinished business with Saddam, quoting him, "this guy attacked my dad".

He hasn't even caught Osama or Mullah Omar yet, and he wants to get rid of Saddam? Fat thinking.

9V-SVA
9V-SVA | B772ER

cfalk

Fri Oct 04, 2002 3:25 pm

Here is the problem.

As Rumsfeld very well put it a couple weeks ago, "The objective is not inspections, it is disarmament."

But as recently as this week, the French and Russians have said the their objective should be inspections only.

In other words, The U.S. wants the UN to actually do something, while the others want to only SEEM like the UN is doing something.

Charles
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

Udo

Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:06 pm

If the Iraq threat is so big, I'm wondering why Bush wasn't really much concerned about it before Sept.11...
I just have the impression that he wants to get rid of an old enemy (of his family) and tries everything to justify a depose of Saddam under the war against terrorism...

Why aren't there clear proofs for the threat, if it is as big as claimed? We don't want to hear phrases, but see proofs.
And what about the consequences of an Iraq attack? What will happen in the Arabic world? Al-Quaida will look like a school class compared to the massive uprise against the US in the whole Arabic world. More hatred, more terrorism, more killings. What about the oil price? It could easily go over 1990/91 levels and that would blow out the worldwide economy. What then?
And another thought: even if Saddam had the dangerous weapons Bush is talking about: what would happen if he used them? Israel and the US would blow out the country and send him to moon. Does he want to commit suicide? No, he has to much been a dictator enjoying his power than to commit suicide...

Regards
Udo
Me & You & a Plane Named Blue...

hkgspotter1

Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:11 pm

TWAL 1011,

If you could explain what you just said I would appreciate it.

Yes, the land of freedom. That may be what they teach you from kindergarten but how true is it ??

As for Iraq, its the USA that say what they have so lets go and prove it, Oh we can't because now Bush says no UN inspectors in Iraq.

Jcs17.

WHAT EVER IRAQ DOES WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH FOR ME . That's what I said Bush should come out and say. Not what I said.

saintsman

Fri Oct 04, 2002 7:23 pm

Maybe the Bush plan is for the Arabs to fight amongst themselves and when they have annihilated each other he goes in and picks up the pieces (and the oil in the process).

He might come across as dumb, but as has been mentioned, he IS the president.

There again...

Lortab 7.5mg

Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:53 pm

No...but he was born with a silver spoon up his nose.

GD727

Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:15 am

More anti-Bush sh*t? When the hell are you people going to except that Saddam is an evil terrorist that should have been killed years ago! That Iraqi SOB would use those chemical weapons as soon as he can!

-GD727
Mmmm forbidden donut.

kaitakfan

Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:25 am

>>"George W(for War) Bush" How creative ADG!! I can imagine you almost had a brain hemorage trying to think that one up! Anyways, what I think is the best part of this is all you people who bitch and complain dont realize, Bush is gonna do what he wants! All the power to him! And What ever he does, I will sit back and laugh at how all your people get so furious over it! God Bless Dubya and all the anger he raises in all of you!

Stretch 8

Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:52 am

Hooray for President George W. Bush and those who advise him. It is so wonderful to have a real president again. It is alarming to see the high number of Neville Chamberlain-minded guys on this thread . . . appeasement of this monster Saddam will never work.

"First you cut it off, then you kill it." General Colin Powell, 1991
Maggs swings, it's a drive deep to left! The Tigers are going to the World Series!!!

flyingbronco05

Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:59 am

I can't wait to see him out of the White House.
Never Trust Your Fuel Gauge

Udo

Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:29 am

What will follow after Iraq? Iran? Syria? Libya? North Korea? Cuba? Yemen? Sudan? California (that state where always terrorist Democrats are in power)?

Oh man, some of you think you can drop the bomb on anything and the problem is solved. A war in Iraq would start a new wave of terrorism which would let bin Laden appear as a school boy.
Why don't you war fans answer to critical questions? Oil crisis? Worldwide Economy? Uprise in the Arabic world?
What about a revolution like in Iran in some other countries? What happens when raging people overthrow the monarchies in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar? The f.... oil in the hands of Mullahs?
Damn, can't you add one plus one? Aren't you able to think forward just a little bit, maybe just a bit over the top of your Texas hamburger?

I spent several weeks in California and I was surprised how many people know that kind of chain reaction which could follow. But you are blind, just like your beloved election cheater.

Regards
Udo
Me & You & a Plane Named Blue...

TWAL1011

Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:08 am

If you could explain what you just said I would appreciate it.

And you want to know if Bush was dropped on his head...that's rich.

Lemme see if I can draw a nice color picture or something. Geez.

ual777contrail

Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:55 pm

It sure is nice to see bush put the lord first, that is what this country needs.
I know most of you don't support or like him, it is refreshing to hear bush or a political figure put the lord first.

flight152

Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:03 pm

What will follow after Iraq? Iran? Syria? Libya? North Korea? Cuba? Yemen? Sudan? California (that state where always terrorist Democrats are in power)?

Now theres a rich statement comming from someone who lives in Germany. Nothing has ever said about doing anything whatsoever with these countrys. Why do you bring them up?

kaitakfan

Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:34 pm

Why does he bring that up you ask?? maybe jealous, bitter, etc you name it! It was a good laugh to read that crap though!

Contrail I have to second what you said! Your probably the first to point that little bit of info out and in my eyes, its important to me that our nations president thinks that way! Good on ya for bringing it up!

We're Nuts

Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:35 pm

It sure is nice to see bush put the lord first, that is what this country needs.
I know most of you don't support or like him, it is refreshing to hear bush or a political figure put the lord first.

So we should have a state religion, huh? And how would we then be BETTER than those we are fighting??

You guys have your priorities fucked up. We are a nation of freedom, rationality, and liberty. Don't screwed that up, please?

L-188

Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:38 pm

Somebody explain to me how this topic wasn't intended to start a fight?

Now could Hkgspotter please explain where his evidence to support that happening comes from?

OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

tbar220

Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:21 pm

A fight? Naw. Heck, I don't like Dubya, and I'll admit it! I'm coming out of the closet! I don't like George W. Bush...and yea, he probably was dropped on his head as a kid  Laugh out loud

And you Dubya fans, don't take any of the above seriously, its all in fun.
NO URLS in signature

srbmod

Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:29 am

Here's something for you to think about:

Dubya's Secret Service codename when his daddy was President was "Tumbler".

President Bush is really "wagging the dog". He's using Iraq and the "War on Terrorism" as a way to distract attention away from the fact that our economy has been in the dumper since he took office. Our economy is so f'd up that not even Alan Greenspan can fix it. Dubya keeps saying that the economy is getting better; if this is so, why does the stock market keep tanking? Things are getting so bad it makes you wonder if Noelle Bush is slipping Dubya some of her crack.

9V-SVE

Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:50 am

"Things are getting so bad it makes you wonder if Noelle Bush is slipping Dubya some of her crack.

LMAO!  Big thumbs up

IMissPiedmont

Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:51 am

The world has truly turned upside down. I like Shrub. True that he is not the brightest to hold the office, but there is one thing that I find important. That being the fact that he has high moral values. I can forgive stupid and, they are all ethically challenged when it comes to business dealings but a man that takes the vow "forsake all others" as lightly as Clinton, I cannot trust.

Now about the Iraq situation. Bush is guaranteeing that there will never be more than 8 years of Bush presidency, 4 for him and 4 for GHWB. When there are several hundred American POWs and dead, the US public will most certainly turn away from this silly "support" that is claimed to exist.
The day you stop learning is the day you should die.

mbj-11

Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:16 pm

Don't forget Tony Blair............he's closer to George than Laura. I have a question. When last has Bush addressed the US economy and not war? I mean are people blind to see that this guy is spending far too much money on military madness and not enough on the people who can't find enough to eat.
Jesus is the Christ and he alone saves

L-188

Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:39 pm

G.W. was Tumber???

That seems more appropriate for Gerald Ford.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

NWA

Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:08 am

You people just dont get it. Saddam says we can inspect the place, BUT ONLY IN CERTIN AREAS. If you had a kid and he said you could look for drugs in his room but not in that basket or under his bed, what are you going to think. plus, Saddam has kicked inspectors out AFTER the gulf war. That was part of the cease fire.

"I mean are people blind to see that this guy is spending far too much money on military madness and not enough on the people who can't find enough to eat"-- If he does not spend money on military, since he has to build it back up thanks to Bill, you bitch if something happens. Also, It is not my problem if people cant eat. i got a great idea for them. GET A JOB. I am sick of the goverment steeling money form me to feed drunks and crack users. they are poor for a reason, and it not just bad luck. if the goverment takes my money, I want it to go to Military.

"BUSH DOES WANT UNINHIBITED WEAPONS INSPECTORS. Is this hard for you to understand VH-ADG? And yes he also wants to DEPOSE SADDAM. Another tough concept?"--if he wanted to do that, he would not be talking to the Un now would he?

"If the Iraq threat is so big, I'm wondering why Bush wasn't really much concerned about it before Sept.11...
I just have the impression that he wants to get rid of an old enemy (of his family) and tries everything to justify a depose of Saddam under the war against terrorism..."--no, I dont think it is from family. Saddam is paying familey of terrorists somehting like $20 mill if the commit an avct of terror, and he is not a threat? It was showen that one of the 9/11 terrorists went to Iraq and met with him beofr eht e attack, and thats not a problem?

Saddam is a very big threat. If he does something, you same people will be on here saying "why didnt he stop him in the first plae, etc..." He is taking care of the problem, you should be thankful.

Bob

23 victor, turn right heading 210, maintain 3000 till established, cleared ILS runwy 24.

aerosol

Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:37 am

Personally I do not feel threatened by Iraq and as German I live a lot closer to that country than most of the people on this forum. The evil dictator who controls weapons of mass destruction- well that is a description that could also suit Gaddafi (sorry if misspelled).
If you put aside that evil dictator propaganda (there are a lot of them doing good business with western world companies) I thing the long term goal of the US government is to reduce the dependance of Saudian Oil (By the way, look at hoe nice they treat there people). As the Arabian attitude towards the US might not be as positive as it used to be in the future, a US-friendly Iraq with its Oil resources (I think second largest in the world) might be the secure the oil supply in the long term for the US economy long term.
The statements you here in the press at the moment intend to stir up fear, patriotic feelings and support for an Iraq campaign.

delta-flyer

Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:40 am

Many of you are confusing this issue unnecessarily. Just because Bush has other agendas does not mean that Saddam is not a threat. Sure, Bush wants to get all the mileage he can out of this altercation, but this is still in the talking stage ... the saber-rattling stage.

I predict there will be no invasion, the US will eventually bomb the sites suspected of housing the WMD and the UN will go through another cycle of condemning the US. And behind the scenes, the world leaders will breathe a sigh of relief.

As far as W being dropped on his head ... well, he may not be the smartest person in the world, but I suspect he is a lot smarter than most of his critics in this forum.

Pete  Smile
"In God we trust, everyone else bring data"

aerosol

Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:50 am

Well, he has a better education than most of his crtitics on this forum Smile

mbj-11

Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:43 am

He could afford it but from the looks of the pic and his recent speeches, sorry to say........hasn't helped him.
Jesus is the Christ and he alone saves