B777
Topic Author

Cheap Place To Stay In Buffalo, NY?

Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:16 pm

Hey all,

I am thinking of driving up to Ontario, Canada from South Carolina during the fall break. I am planning to staying over in Buffalo, NY. Do any of you know a good place to stay in the area that is relatively cheap (keeping in mind that I am a college kid)? Also, all you people who live in the Niagara Falls region or Toronto know any good place to stay? Thank you!

James

IHadAPheo

RE: Cheap Place To Stay In Buffalo, NY?

Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:30 pm

Hi there B777, if you are coming up the I-90 at exit 57 Hamburg NY there is a Nice set of moderatley priced hotels, A Red Roof Inn and a Holiday Inn alnog with a couple of other places this is about 15 miles from the Boader and 5 miles from my house, a bit closer and more expensive but still right off the I-90 at exit 55 is a Hampton this is about 10 miles from the boarder and 1/2 mile from my house. Anything in downtown is going to be much more $$ and quite depressing (although we have a lot of wonderul architecture, Frank Lloyd Wright etc, downtown is a ghostown if there isn't a Sabre or Bison Game.

Any questions you can email me at immrstaggerlee@cs.com

Yours
IHadAPheo

Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers