Boeing Nut

Pheonix DJ & Flynn Kile....

Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:10 am

Is everyone else out there who heard about this as enraged as I am?..

Here's the story for those who haven't heard about it. A Radio DJ in Pheonix somehow got the number where Flynn Kile was residing. Flynn was married to Daryl Kile of the St. Louis Cardinals who trgically died in Chicago of heart failure during a series with the Chicago Cubs only four months ago. Anyway, he calls her on the air and tells her she's hot and asks her if she has a date for that nights game with the Arizona Diamondbacks. Obviously, she becomes distressed and ends the conversation.

My advice to this ass is that if he ever comes to St Louis, he'd better have body gaurds.
I'm not a real aeronautical engineer, I just play one on Airliners.net.

learpilot

RE: Pheonix DJ & Flynn Kile....

Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:18 am

Why do people even listen to morning radio shows like this? WTF happened to playing music instead of giving these people boring radio shows?

And yes, Boeing nut, this idiot has absolutely no class- and his employer obviously has no balls since he wasn't fired on the spot.
Heed our warnings or your future will be underpant free!

trickijedi

Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:45 am

Yeash that's pretty low. This guy must be desperate for ratings.
Its better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than be in the air wishing you were on the ground. Fly safe!

us330

Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:53 am

I am all for free speech, but this crosses the line. What kind of person in their right mind would be so heartless to do that?

TWAL1011

Sun Oct 06, 2002 7:54 am

Yeah, I'm pretty pissed about it too. Just another reason I've never listened to KUPD. Dave Pratt is an a-hole too.

I actually heard about this for the first time last night on The O'Riley Factor.