Superfly
Topic Author

Would Bush Launch Terrorism Against Usa?

Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:44 pm

Could the W Bush administration launch a terrorist attack against the US?

It may sound crazy but not beyond the realm of a possibility.
W Bushman and his administration seems hell bent on going after Iraqi President Saddam Hussein. Support for an invasion is only strong IF the United Nations supports such an attack. Support is slim if the U.S. has to go alone. There is no doubt about how vicious and brutal Saddam Hussein is. However, he isn’t the only brutal dictator. Some of our allies are ‘brutal dictators’. Are we going to topple their governments too?

What lengths will W Bushman and his administration go through to gain blind public support for an invasion of Iraqi?
Also, what if W Bushman had Saddam Hussein’s head in a jar in the Oval Office of the White House? Would that be the final end-all to terrorism?
Would airline security be laxed again?

W Bushman isn’t smart enough to carry out such an operation, but his friends in his administration are evil, sadistic and will do ANYTHING to win public support to do what ever they want.
I’d be cautious of another terrorist attack before the November 5th. 2002 elections and certainly before November 2004.

The U.S government HAS plotted such sadistic acts against our own people before.
Why wouldn’t the U.S. government do it again?

Bring back the Concorde

cfalk

RE: Would Bush Launch Terrorism Against Usa?

Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:59 pm

Superfly, you surprise me. I've generally disagreed with your views, but you've normally presented them reasonably even if I found some of your foundations a bit off-center. But hey, that's the nature of debate.

But here you really are going off-base. Are you suggesting that an American administration would actually instigate an attack on their own citizens? You claim that some of them are "evil, sadistic and will do ANYTHING to win public support to do what ever they want", but you don't support those charges. These are pretty heavy accusations, and you have no right to throw them around unless you have some evidence to support it. Please provide examples of when anyone from the current administration (or even previous ones) did anything that can actually define them as evil or sadistic. Name one example of an American administration where they actively conducted a terrorist attack on their own citizens.

You have a bit of credibility to save here.

Charles
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:12 pm

Thanks for your reply Cfalk.

Have you ever heard of the Northwoods Operation?
This was an attack plotted by the CIA to stage attacks against the USA and blame Communist Governments.

Here are a few links that give detail of this operation. You can also just type in 'Northwoods Operation' into a google search and find plenty of information.

http://www.rense.com/general18/harm.htm

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/northwoods.html

http://emperors-clothes.com/images/north-int.htm

http://www.freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com/northwoods.html
Bring back the Concorde

saintsman

Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:41 pm

In the sixties it would have been a lot easier for a government to control the information that the puiblic received and propaganda would have been a lot easier to administer.

These days it is different. The media is very big and independent and is available to people all around the world. The internet could also be a source of information.

What I am saying is that it would be a lot harder to keep things secret if something underhand was going on. I wouldn't put it past some politicians to come up with some crazy ideas but an idea that Bush would try to gee up support for taking out Saddam is a bit far fetched. One, there would have to be too many people involved for it to be successful and word of it would get out and two, the prize isn't big enough for the risk. Dubya will not be president forever so it would have to be really worth his while if he stood the chance of ending up in prison (I'm sure that would happen if the acts did occur and he was found out). Saddam's bit of oil is not worth it.

Now if Dubya planned to stay in power and become a dictator himself.....

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:52 pm

Saintsman:
The government has also become more sophisticated since the 1960s too.
Keep in mind, this is all speculation and I am not saying that any of this will happen. This is simply a discussion.

Your absolutly right about the freedom of information today compared to the 1960s.

Well there is always Jeb as well as anyone else thats a part of that family/organization.

Rudy in New York attempted such a move last year but retracted.
Bring back the Concorde

cfalk

Tue Oct 08, 2002 7:04 pm

Superfly,

First of all, your sources for Northwoods are hardly reliable, but that is irrelevant. The important thing is that it never happened. Somebody put forward a concept (probably under orders to "be inventive - think outside of the box"), which was then shut down and filed away as inappopriate, illegal, and fundementally wrong. As it was supposed to.

Not to mention that that concept was shot down at the hight of the cold war, when kids were practicing "duck and cover" on a daily basis, and worried about commies under the bed. If it could not be allowed to happen back then, I think we can sleep soundly in the feeling that such a concept would be impossible today. The threat is not as large.

Charles

Superfly
Topic Author

Tue Oct 08, 2002 7:14 pm

Cfalk:
If it could not be allowed to happen back then, I think we can sleep soundly in the feeling that such a concept would be impossible today.

That's a fair statement. However, our country is experiencing a wave of blind patriotism never seen since modern memory. U.S. citizens are in prison as we speak because our government has labeled them a "threat".
I certainly hope that you and Saintsman are right in that our Government has matured since the days of the Cold War.

Bring back the Concorde

advancedkid

Tue Oct 08, 2002 7:36 pm

Superfly,
Your post is highly interesting.
I agree with you. There's nothing
impossible with this administration.
You sure know what false-flag
operations are. "They" have done it
in the past and they sure are ready
to play it again when needed.
Americans need to wake up and smell
the coffee, and fire the traitors who
are about to wipe the constitution.
Regards,
Advanced

david b.

Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:54 pm

They already did..............King Ashcroft in the admin. That really hurts.
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

Tue Oct 08, 2002 9:30 pm

But from which planet are you??? You woke up this morning, or what?!

EVERYBODY KNOWS that the Twin Towers attack was imagined and organized by this sadistic administration.

For those who still have doubt, here's a link:

B747-437B

Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:46 pm

That's called "GUIDED DEMOCRACY" and its something Dubya learned from his great partner in defending democratic freedoms, General Musharraf of Pakistan.
"The A340-300 may boast a long range, but the A340 is underpowered" -- Robert Milton, CEO - Air Canada

david b.

Wed Oct 09, 2002 12:25 am

John Ashcroft is dictator, Dubya is his pet and General Musharraf is a better ally then some nations.

b757300

Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:51 am

The liberals on here are so funny. They don't have any substance to attack Bush with so they create things and resort to name calling. You can always tell when a liberal has been backed into a corner.
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

david b.

Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:10 am

Same way with conservatives. When conservatives are backed into a corner, they resort to racial slurs. So common with people on this forum.

Superfly
Topic Author

Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:16 am

Backed in to a corner?
Your the one (B757300) who is backed in to the corner. You can't even come up a post that amounts to anything. All you can do is throw insults at those you disagree with.
I am sure that works well in your speech & debate classes.  Yeah sure
Bring back the Concorde

Super Em

Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:29 pm

Wow! I was thinking about that the other day.Bush is so desperate to attack Iraq, I'm surprised something like Northwood hasn't popped up.I bet you it will unfortunately.Bush was hoping that Saddam being Saddam would make a mistake or a slip up that would justify the attacks. Surprisingly, Saddam has remained very quiet throughout this ordeal. It wont matter anyway. The war will still happen around November.

L-188

Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:36 pm

I tried to find a .MIDI version of the X-Files thing but I don't want to screw up the viewing of any members who might be listening to music on their CD players.

Honestly though.

I doubt that such a plot could be taken off, besides the risks are too great if you are a perpetrator.

A simple change of administration could ruin you, I don't see them being about to elimate the back to back rule on adminstrations.
OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

ILOVEA340

Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:03 pm

SUperfly you make a good point. While I would consider it highly unlikely... younever know.

KAUSpilot

Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:14 pm

I think we should all be very concerned about the president launching a pretend terrorist attack on a major landmark. After all, there's nothing like another miserable intelligence failure to boost approval ratings!

cfalk

Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:57 pm

That's a load of bullshit, KAUSpilot. The principle is "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." The american public would be far less understanding with a second such failure.

Charles

tbar220

Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:18 pm

I honestly think that if something like this happened, and it was found out that our government or even just the president were behind it, the U.S. government would collapse. I don't even want to think how an event like this would tear our country apart.
NO URLS in signature

saintsman

Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:39 pm

Is there a comparison between the politicians / generals who send soldiers to a certain death (for example with orders that a particular hill has to be taken at all costs) because it's in the overall interest of the country?

An 'attack' on home turf could also be considered by the same people as being in the country's interest. Obviously one would hope not.

KAUSpilot

Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:25 am

That's a load of bullshit, KAUSpilot. The principle is "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." The american public would be far less understanding with a second such failure.

Charles

My post was intended to be sarcastic. I agree with you. Of course it will be Bush's ass if another landmark goes down because of terrorism. But I understand your confusion, as the viewpoint I expressed (sarcastically) is actually not too far from the opinions held by many users of this forum ...

cfalk

Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:44 am

Oops. Sorry about the harsh response then.

Cheers,

Charles

lehpron

Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:38 am

Cfalk: " Are you suggesting that an American administration would actually instigate an attack on their own citizens?"

Remember some time ago, some guy named Padia or something, from Florida, an AMERICAN?? Yes, our government plastered him as a terrorist for whatever reason (I never bought it completely, I think they landed on him just because he was a Spanish guy who decided to go Muslim as if something is so wrong about leaving Catholicism) and he was arrested on a baseless charge, more than likely because the media plastered him as a terrorist and eventually most of us as well. You and others believed it. It seems that all the government has to do is scream TERRORIST at someone in the US and they’re automatically guilty.

Cuz the gov't is never wrong, they wouldn't do anything unless it is for the safety of America, isn't that right? They wouldn't lie to the American people ...  Yeah sure

Or the American people feel gulible since we are suddenly vulnerable to mortal death...  Yeah sure  Insane
The meaning of life is curiosity; we were put on this planet to explore opportunities.

lehpron

Thu Oct 10, 2002 5:43 am

Saintsman: "What I am saying is that it would be a lot harder to keep things secret if something underhand was going on."

Don't be so sure, this would also be a lot harder to do if the signatures of war were implied and never written down (i.e. JFK assassination).

With the advent of DNA technology, it would be even easier to make certain unneeded people disappear.
The meaning of life is curiosity; we were put on this planet to explore opportunities.