EL-AL
Topic Author

Terror Attack 200 Meters From My Home

Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:26 pm

This morning (10/10/2002) a terrorists tried to blew himself up in a bus station near Bar Ilan University in central Israel.

We were very lucky: the terrorist tried to go on the bus from the back, he was hit by the door & fell. 2 Israelis who tried to help him so that he is going to blew himself up, so they caught him & told to the people around them to run away.
Then they left him & run away as well. He stood up & run to other people who were still there, then he blew himself up.

He was killed, another Israeli woman got killed, 16 injured.

It all happened 200 meters from my home. This station is the bus station that I use all the time, 3-4 times a day. I was in school during all this (it was in 8AM) but my family herd it at home. I went to school in that morning from the same bus stop. If I were there 30 minutes earlier, I could be dead by now.

Its scary when things you see only in TV come to you.

every day is a good day to fly

El Al 001

RE: Terror Attack 200 Meters From My Home

Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:45 pm

A colleague of mine was a witness, I live one mile from there!!!
The 3rd bus stop ahead of the place that the explosion took place at is next to my house...

Michael

ronen

Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:06 pm

The piece of shit tried to get on the bus and fell .The driver and some passengers went out of the bus to help him . Than they discovered that he has a bomb . They straggled but he managed to activate the bomb.

Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:12 pm

If Israel chooses to continue with it's policy of racial discrimination, occupation of the lands of others and indiscriminate murder of Palestinian citizens it's citizens will remain at risk of reprisals. Nobody likes what the suicide bombers are doing, but the fact that they are targetting Israelis does not negate the fact that their land has been stolen, they are being opressed by a military regime who has no consideration for non jewish lives.

VH-ADG

EL-AL
Topic Author

Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:52 pm

ADG,

I think that u don't really know what u r talking about, because u don't live here and u don't know how bad is the situation, both for Palestinians & Israelis, so i think that u should not talk about stuff that u don't understand.

We don't opress the palastinias and we kill only the leaders of the organizations that sends the terrorists and not.
Israel was not stolen from them because it was not their land - they stole it from us!!! we where here far befour them, & we are not going to give this land to anyone. Thats the only home for the jews & we are going to stay here! I also think that the world media is only showing their side of the story and not ours.
I think your reaction was differnt if it was 200 meters form your home & your doughter was killed.
Think about it, that now your boy or girl is dead because of something that your goverment did, even if u disagree with what they did.

So go back to your business in Australia, and as Arafat says: "Be Quiet!"

EL-AL

Alpha 1

Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:56 pm

ADG, you live in such a world of unreality. The author tells how some jackass tries to blow people up, and you jump all over Israel. No words of condolences for the author, who himself could have been killed. Why, for once, don't you unequivocally condemn the suicide bombers for their barbarianism, instead of making excuses for these sub-humans? I think that tells us more about your character than anyhting. You're as bad in your own right as the terrorists, because you refuse to condemn them. And don't tell me you do-because if you even attempt it, it's half-hearted at best.

FlyVirgin744

Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:55 pm

ADG: If Israel chooses to continue with it's policy of racial discrimination...

Ronen: The driver and some passengers went out of the bus to help him.

YEP!! Sounds like racial discrimination to me!

Sometimes I go about in pity for myself and all the while a great wind carries me across the sky.

Krushny

Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:20 am

This time it was close, you can thank God that the Dark Lady passed nearby and you were given another day of life.
I have experienced a similar situation, some years ago an acquaintance of my father was murdered by ETA at the Law Faculty (a place dear to me as it has the nicest girls you can find in the local Universities... and 500m from my home). So you probably feel as uneasy, sad and angry as I felt then.
RIP the victims and hope this dark times overcome soon.

vickybiccy

Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:33 am

Goodness me...how do you both feel now? I know I would be in a mess.

I've had the misfortune to hear a bomb go off in London several years ago, as I'm sure far too many have in this world. I was at school and a representative from the IRA decided to throw a bomb over the fence into an RAF base near my school. Luckily, no one was hurt but it is a very humbling and frightening experience.

I don't really think this is the thread to spout political crap. These people live too close to the violence and shouldn't have to FULL STOP.

Disclaimer: I just want to make it clear that I have no personal "side" in the IvP debates, just think no one should have to deal with this type of thing.

Hope you can get over this El-AL.

KLAX

Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:14 am

If Israel chooses to continue with it's policy of racial discrimination, occupation of the lands of others and indiscriminate murder of Palestinian citizens it's citizens will remain at risk of reprisals. Nobody likes what the suicide bombers are doing, but the fact that they are targetting Israelis does not negate the fact that their land has been stolen, they are being opressed by a military regime who has no consideration for non jewish lives.

I still fail to see how terrorist attacks will solve anything. What you are doing is giving these muderers a reason to justify their acts. Despite all of your arguments, I still fail to see the point in deliberatly 100% of the time ONLY targeting civilians who have absolutley no political power whatesoever. What did the woman who was killed do wrong ADG? Was she part of the IDF attack to kill Hamas members that unfortunatly killed Palestinian civilians? Does she have a say in the actions of the Israeli government? What would you say if Australia decided to occupy New Zealand, and one of your loved ones was a victim of a terrorist attack? "Oh well, too bad our government continues to oppress the New Zealanders...we'll have to accept the blame."
I think not.
And when was the last time you heard of any of the PAs peace agreements? Or peace plans? Or cease-fires? Or ideas to solve the current situation? I have seen virtually none.

I understand the Palestinians suffering and despair. But terror can only make it worse...

-Clovis

jcs17

Fri Oct 11, 2002 3:30 am

ADG, do you have a soul? This person was nearly killed by terrorists, and you have the nerve to rant about Israel repressing the Palestinians. Have some class...I would love to see your reaction if somebody blew up your fellow neighbors 200 meters from your house. Would you be praising and fawning over the opposition, I dont think so. I guess that woman really deserved, huh? Quit being an anti-semite and get some compassion.
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:34 am

The suicide bombers are the fruit of the peace process...they started in the months which followed the "declaration of principle"...they didn't start with the Six Day war...nor with any other event than the recognition of the PLO...

Anti-Zionist pro-terror people like ADG want us to believe that these bastards are organizing suicide bombings out os despair and with the aim of improving the future of the Palestinians...Their goal is the opposite, and ADG & Co are morally on the same abysmal level, as illustrated in the above post.

BTW...these suicide bombers don't act alone, they don't explode themselves spontaneously..."out of despair".....[the Palestinians are by far not the most desperate persons, nor the only one to be in trouble; yet, this evil and monstruous phenomenon is to be found only there...at such a scale].......These "human bombs" are indoctrinated by fanatic Islamic fundamentalists (or even non religious PLO terrorists...in their "competition" to carry out the "best" strikes)..........There's been a report about the father of 17 year old who was made made into a human bomb and exploded this year in Israel...........ADG & Co should begin by reading this testimony, before speaking in the name of all the Palestinian terrorists' relatives.....

EL-AL...I hope you feel ok....

LY744

Fri Oct 11, 2002 5:47 am

"If Israel chooses to continue with it's policy of racial discrimination, occupation of the lands of others and indiscriminate murder of Palestinian citizens it's citizens will remain at risk of reprisals. Nobody likes what the suicide bombers are doing, but the fact that they are targetting Israelis does not negate the fact that their land has been stolen, they are being opressed by a military regime who has no consideration for non jewish lives."

Translation: too bad you're not dead.  Sad

LY744.
Pacifism only works if EVERYBODY practices it

Marco

Fri Oct 11, 2002 5:51 am

ADG,

So do the aboriginals of Australia have the right to blow themselves up in Australia and potentially target your family/friends, etc??? (remember they were extremely oppressed by your government)

Have a heart and like someone said, a bit of class, you're a woman.
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:51 am

I think that u don't really know what u r talking about,

I'm sure you think that. You have a history of not wanting to listen ot others but expecting them to take your side on everything. I still remember you attempt to have someone in chat banned ... with no proof of your statements.

because u don't live here and u don't know how bad is the situation,

You don't need to live somewhere to be aware of the situation. I'd say that it's because you live in Israel that YOU are unaware of the situation, you only see your side. You dont' give any thought to the other side of the issue. Your bias is well documented in these forums.

both for Palestinians & Israelis, so i think that u should not talk about stuff that u don't understand.

I suggest the same thing to you.

We don't opress the palastinias and we kill only the leaders of the organizations that sends the terrorists and not.

This is blatantly untrue. Even your own Prime Minister has contradicted your statement.

Israel was not stolen from them because it was not their land - they stole it from us!!!

My statement is based upon documented fact, your statement is based upon a book that has been declared in American courts as to be a work of fiction. Indeed, your arguement on ownership has been well disputed. The land was stolen by a UN mandate that they had no authority to make.

Apart from that, i'd be interested in your claim that the land was "yours". Where were your ancestors living in 1947? Where were they living before that? Many of my ancestors don't come from Australia .. does that make me a citizen of the land they once resided in?

You cannot seriously claim that because the ANCESTORS OF YOUR RELIGION once lived in a place it is theirs by right. That's ludicrous.

we where here far befour them,

Unprovable and irrelevant.

& we are not going to give this land to anyone.

I'm sure your not .. seems to me you're going to continue stealing the land until there is none left for the Palestinians, assuming they haven't been wiped out by then.

Thats the only home for the jews & we are going to stay here!

The jews can live anywhere in this world, indeed there are jews living here who have absolutely no intention of going to live in Israel. Again your statement makes no sense.

This is the reason why I think that religion should NEVER be combined with state.

I also think that the world media is only showing their side of the story and not ours.

Again, the reality is that you are wrong. It's your media who is ONLY showing your side of the story and your propoganda machine who is trying to negate the truth. The media is slanted towards Israel, your statements are really telling people about you.

I think your reaction was differnt if it was 200 meters form your home & your doughter was killed.

No my reaction wouldn't be different. I would be horried, and saddened by the death of my family member but that wouldn't change my opinon on the reasons and causes of the violence.

Think about it, that now your boy or girl is dead because of something that your goverment did, even if u disagree with what they did.

It certainly would NOT make me support a government that was the direct cause of the death of my child. Quite the opposite in fact.

So go back to your business in Australia, and as Arafat says: "Be Quiet!"

This is the real cause of the problem over there, arrogance and ignorance. If you don't like what someone says you lie to them and tell them to shut up. Well sorry ELAL, but we are allowed to have our say, and I say that whilst I sympathies with the loss of a human being, and I sympathise with your fear I feel that if your parents choose to raise you in a war zone, then they have a lot to answer for.

Me, i'd move. When a person gives birth to a child they take responsibility for the well being of that child, parents who deliberately live in a violent area are falling down on their responsibility.

VH-ADG

jcs17

Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:23 am

No my reaction wouldn't be different. I would be horried, and saddened by the death of my family member but that wouldn't change my opinon on the reasons and causes of the violence.

You are a total liar and a hyprocrite.
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:26 am

YEP!! Sounds like racial discrimination to me

My statement refers to the Government, your statement refers to individuals. Isreal has the standard mix of people, from the good to the bad. I've never indicated otherwise.

I still fail to see how terrorist attacks will solve anything.

They obviously feel it does.

What did the woman who was killed do wrong ADG? Was she part of the IDF attack to kill Hamas members that unfortunatly killed Palestinian civilians? Does she have a say in the actions of the Israeli government?

I'd need more information before answering those questions. Has she served in the military? Is she a member of the government? Who did she vote for?

But as I said in my original statement, if you live in a country on stolen land that opresses and murders the citizens of another race/religion then you run the risk of being a victim.

I note he tried to get on a bus "full of soldiers", does that indicate an deliberate attempt to "target civilians"? Seems to me more Israeli propoganda at play here! Or do you also consider the IDF to be civilian targets (in the same way the media in Israel does?)

What would you say if Australia decided to occupy New Zealand, and one of your loved ones was a victim of a terrorist attack?

If my country occupied another country I would be agitating AGAINST that action. I'd lay the blame of my loved one firmly at the feet of the action of my government. A country has NO RIGHT to occupy another country!!!

"Oh well, too bad our government continues to oppress the New Zealanders...we'll have to accept the blame."
I think not.

Then you think wrong.

And when was the last time you heard of any of the PAs peace agreements? Or peace plans? Or cease-fires? Or ideas to solve the current situation? I have seen virtually none.

Considering the actions of Israel at the moment, i'd suggest they have no reason to talk about peace agreements, nor are they in any organised situation to do so. Something that Israel must hold some responsibility for.

I understand the Palestinians suffering and despair. But terror can only make it worse...

I agree and have not stated that I agree or support their actions, I merely pointed out that the Israelis hold responsibilty for this problem also. There is no right and no wrong here and children such as ELAL will continue to see these bombs go off until both sides REALISTICALLY work for peace.

ADG, do you have a soul?

Soul? Wouldn't think so .. isn't that a religious thing?

This person was nearly killed by terrorists, and you have the nerve to rant about Israel repressing the Palestinians. Have some class

Sorry, you can rant all you like but i'm not going to support an opressive regime who is now suffering the consequences of their actions. I feel sadness that an old lady was murdered, but I have no sympathy for anyone other than her and her family. After all, she chooses to live their and the Israeli people not only allow the actions against Palestine, they support it. Well, this is the consequence of that support.

You appear to forget that not only are the Israelis in Israel as illegally set by the UN in 1947, but they also hold land stolen since and continue to move settlements further and further into the area we call Palestine.

Indeed, the issue that surprises me more than anything in these discussions is that you guys cannot see past the current bomb attack. It's like you are blinded by the death to the causes of it. That type of ignorance is why these bombings continue.

You accuse me of being soulless (which i'll take to mean lacking in conscience), but that's how I see you.

...I would love to see your reaction if somebody blew up your fellow neighbors 200 meters from your house. Would you be praising and fawning over the opposition, I dont think so. I guess that woman really deserved, huh? Quit being an anti-semite and get some compassion.

I've addressed this but let me add it's a pretty silly response which says something very specific about the people who keep making it. And saying that Israel is wrong is not anti-semetic.

Anti-Zionist pro-terror people like ADG want us to believe that these bastards are organizing suicide bombings out os despair and with the aim of improving the future of the Palestinians...Their goal is the opposite, and ADG & Co are morally on the same abysmal level, as illustrated in the above post.

As being different from Zionist pro-terror people like yourself who support the violence against the people of Palestine and thus incite the suicide bombers to action? Nothing in my statement supported the suicide bombings and I have never done so. But it suits your purpose to suggest it, because you have a very well stated agenda.

There's been a report about the father of 17 year old who was made made into a human bomb and exploded this year in Israel...........ADG & Co should begin by reading this testimony, before speaking in the name of all the Palestinian terrorists' relatives.....,

The only thing I would read that would make me support Israel would be "Israel has moved it citizens back behind the 1947 borders and ahve withdrawn all troops from the newly acknowledged Palestine". Once that occurs, you will have my full support against the suicide bombers.

Until then, whilst I continue to condemn the use of such terror tactics, I will continue to feel these are a consequence of the actions of the Israeli Government and the people who elected it.

Translation: too bad you're not dead.

Translation: I didn't like what she said so i'll make a silly childish statement. I would be extremely saddened if ELAL were to die, but if he were killed in a suicide attack I would feel a certain amount of anger at his parents for allowing him into a situation where that occurs.

So do the aboriginals of Australia have the right to blow themselves up in Australia and potentially target your family/friends, etc??? (remember they were extremely oppressed by your government)

The Aboriginals in Australia no longer suffer opression from the Australian Government so the statement is as moot as it is stupid.

I have a heart, it goes out to that dead woman, but it also goes out to those children recently killed by Isaeli attacks on Palestine. It goes out to those murdered in discos, busses and universities, but it also goes out to those women who bleed to death at checkpoints because the IDF won't let them through to get medical treatment, those children shot to death in olive groves and schools ...

I have a heart and my heart tells me that we need to take a very strong stand against both Palistine AND ISRAEL and maybe then the families of Palestinians and Israelis can stop burying their loved ones!

I'm as sick as everyone else of the deaths in Israel, but unlike some of you i'm also sick to death of the deaths in Palestine!!! It's quite hypocritical to suggest I have no soul or heart when many of you have such an excusionary attitude over the deaths of innocent Palestinians. ELAL going so far as to suggest that no innocent Palsetinians have been killed!

VH-ADG

Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:29 am

JCS,

You are a total liar and a hyprocrite.

and you're funny  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

but now you've made an accusation. Prove it.

VH-ADG

Marco

Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:31 am

The Aboriginals in Australia no longer suffer opression from the Australian Government so the statement is as moot as it is stupid.

The only stupid statements are coming from you. The aboriginals never committed acts of terror even when they were being persecuted by your ancestors and to this day their land remains in the hands of people like you. If that's not oppression, then ADG I don't know what is. The fact remains that terrorism shouldn't be rewarded.

I have a heart, it goes out to that dead woman, but it also goes out to those children recently killed by Isaeli attacks on Palestine.

And to the islamic jihad also, right?

It goes out to those murdered in discos, busses and universities, but it also goes out to those women who bleed to death at checkpoints because the IDF won't let them through to get medical treatment, those children shot to death in olive groves and schools ...

Ok ADG I agree with you, targetting innocent Palestinians is WRONG, but terrorism HAS GOT to STOP.

I have a heart and my heart tells me that we need to take a very strong stand against both Palistine AND ISRAEL and maybe then the families of Palestinians and Israelis can stop burying their loved ones!

Say that to yourself. Some of your statements are absolutely ridiculous. When a Palestinian dies you attack Israel, when a suicide bombing happens you attack Israel, so no you are not being fair.

Proud to be an Assyrian!

Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:09 am

The only stupid statements are coming from you.

Actually, I think someone who doesn't check a persons heritage before making silly statements might be considered pretty stupid  Smile Indeed, your statements about the Australian aboriginals shows your ignorance but that's a different discussion for a different time. As is the discussion about Canadian treatment of their indigineous population. Neither is relevant here.

I've read my statement a couple of times and I see no reference to islamic jihad in anything I say, perhaps you might like to point out where I have written that?

Ok ADG I agree with you, targetting innocent Palestinians is WRONG, but terrorism HAS GOT to STOP.

I've never suggested otherwise. However, as the terrorism comes from both sides it must stop on both sides. That's my point. Human nature being what it is, the violence will not stop on one side whilst the other side continues to act in an agressive manner. How can you possibly believe it would?

Say that to yourself.

I did say it.

Some of your statements are absolutely ridiculous. When a Palestinian dies you attack Israel, when a suicide bombing happens you attack Israel, so no you are not being fair.

Aren't I? It's relative. If there were Palestinians in here telling me that the Israelis were 100% at fault (such as the zionists are saying here about Palestine), I'd be suggesting they were wrong in exactly the same way as I am saying it to the zionists. However, as they are not here I don't have that opportunity.

VH-ADG

lubcha132

Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:13 am

ok listen

this post isn't I vs P. this post is supposed to be "terrorism hits close to home".

Marco

Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:31 am

Actually, I think someone who doesn't check a persons heritage before making silly statements might be considered pretty stupid Indeed, your statements about the Australian aboriginals shows your ignorance but that's a different discussion for a different time. As is the discussion about Canadian treatment of their indigineous population. Neither is relevant here.

The same can be said for you ADG. You don't even know my heritage, my background, etc...and so my example is still valid.

I've read my statement a couple of times and I see no reference to islamic jihad in anything I say, perhaps you might like to point out where I have written that?

I can't believe you have the nerve to write something like this. Which group do you suppose the suicide bombers are a part of???? The UN? hmm....

I've never suggested otherwise.

Yes you have, you defend terrorism.

However, as the terrorism comes from both sides it must stop on both sides.

So making sure that suicide bombers are killed before they attack is the same as blowing up oneself in a cafe/bar/bus stop?

That's my point. Human nature being what it is, the violence will not stop on one side whilst the other side continues to act in an agressive manner. How can you possibly believe it would?

Terrorism has got to stop. Period.

Say that to yourself.

I did say it.

I'm glad you did.

Some of your statements are absolutely ridiculous. When a Palestinian dies you attack Israel, when a suicide bombing happens you attack Israel, so no you are not being fair.

Aren't I? It's relative. If there were Palestinians in here telling me that the Israelis were 100% at fault (such as the zionists are saying here about Palestine), I'd be suggesting they were wrong in exactly the same way as I am saying it to the zionists. However, as they are not here I don't have that opportunity.

You don't have the opportunity? What do you mean by that? Are there people threatening to kill you? Why do you think only your frame of thinking is correct? You don't know the whole situation, you don't live there and you're not from there, so don't take it upon yourself to judge everyone in the area, you don't know anything.
Proud to be an Assyrian!

bravo45

Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:29 am

I still fail to see how terrorist attacks will solve anything.
The terrorists are NOT a solution. They are a REACTION. A reaction of the action of Israel. Who is responsible for the Palestinian terroist attacks=Israel.

Marco

Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:31 am

Nope, they are not a reaction. They are brain washed fundamentalists. It's as simple as that. Anyone who targets teens in a nightclub is to me DIRT.
Proud to be an Assyrian!

bravo45

Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:35 am

Brainwashed???????
They have being arguementing with themselves on what could be done. Seeing the world doing nothing to stop the real terrorists, even being unaremed, they have decided to take SOME action on their own.

Anyone who has no regard of civilians is more than dirt to me.
You talk about nightclubs, they are being killed everywhere, in their homes, on their streets. No entertainments there, they have hard time collecting food in the curfews. TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bravo45

Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:36 am

Especially when let alone the nightclubs, even their homes are on the land that is not theirs and been taken by force.

hkgspotter1

Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:19 pm

Can we just build a huge wall between them and never let one person cross ?

These people hate each other and HAVE NO INTEREST IN PEACE. I'm so sick of hearing about this rubbish.

Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:35 pm

The Israelis are sick and tired of Palestinian terror and have started building just such a wall.

The Palestinians are opposed to the move, apparently unaware that the Israelis have lost all tolerance with Palestinian attempts to end terrorism.

TNNH

747-451

EL-AL

Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:07 pm

In regards to your first post, I think I understand how you feel. I worked two blocks away from the WTC....

747-451

Fri Oct 11, 2002 5:52 pm

I can't believe you have the nerve to write something like this. Which group do you suppose the suicide bombers are a part of???? The UN? hmm....

As I said, I have posted nothing about Islamic Jihad, so I ask again, why are you bringing them up now? Yet another example of you amking it up as you go along?

Actually, I don't. You do.

So making sure that suicide bombers are killed before they attack is the same as blowing up oneself in a cafe/bar/bus stop?

If that's what you are calling the attacks on Palestine then yes. But it'd point out to you that if you believe that then you are absolutely on a different plane to this world.

I'm glad you did.

Now say it to yourself.

You don't have the opportunity? What do you mean by that? Are there people threatening to kill you?

"Earth to Marco! Earth to Marco!" .. quite simply Marco, there are no Palestinians in this forum. Indeed the ability to converse with Palestinians is being eroded each and every day by the actions of the Israeli Government, this constitutes a major part of the problem in the Middle East.

Why do you think only your frame of thinking is correct?

I don't, but i've not seen any facts from you to show me that your way of thinking is correct. Indeed, you use rhetoric and dishonesty to make your point and at times go off on some absolute and irrelevant tangent.

But now i'm curious.. why do you think YOUR way of thinking is correct?

You don't know the whole situation,

You're making an assumption again.

you don't live there and you're not from there,

No I don't. But then, those who live their so clearly DO NOT know the whole situation. Just read what they write here!

so don't take it upon yourself to judge everyone in the area, you don't know anything.

I can do what I wish Marco, and if you disagree show me some facts.

It's as simple as that. Anyone who targets teens in a nightclub is to me DIRT.

How about people who murder children and pregnant women? Are they dirt also?

TNNH,

If the Israelis were truly sick to death of it all, then they should stop it and the wall would be unnecessary.

Are they building the wall around the 1947 set borders that they agreed to live behind or are the walls an excuse to grab more land that isn't theirs?

VH-ADG

LY744

Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:11 pm

Who is responsible for the Israeli actions=Palestinians

Yes, yes, I know Israelis have less rights than a dust particles because they are all evil Zionists with each of them being personally responsible for the torture and ethnic cleansing of countless Palestinians. Let's take EL-AL for example, how many Palestinians did you kick out of the land that is indisputably theirs in the last month or so?

LY744.
Pacifism only works if EVERYBODY practices it

bravo45

Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:29 pm

how many Palestinians did you kick out of the land that is indisputably theirs in the last month or so?
The throwing out of the land operations on the most areas have been completed for years now.

The Israelis are sick and tired of Palestinian terror and have started building just such a wall.
The Israelis have NO RIGHT to build such a wall when the land is not theirs. They need to give the land BACK to their original owners.

Fri Oct 11, 2002 10:54 pm

There is a difference, however...a BASIC difference; people like you don't want to see it, they willfully ignore the fundamental difference between deliberate targetting of innocent civilians by evil terrorists, and the civilian casualties which tragically but anavoidebly result from the military actions necessary to stop the terror wave.

Let's apply your "neutral" visions to 2 other situations...:

- the Nazis were "dirt"...but so were the Allies, who "murdered" tens of thousands of "children and pregnant women" in order to win the war......

- OBL is "dirt"...but so are the Americans, too, because they "murdered" thousands of civilians during their Afghan bombings...in order to fight the Talibans

Or is this "impartiality" only applying to the Israeli-Arab conflict...?

Alpha 1

Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:29 pm

ADG, you've had to spend a lot of time defending yourself, which is pretty amusing. In my estimation, you don't have a soul. You consciously side with the terrorists every chance you get, then you piously claim on here you don't. You are, as one member correctly said, a liar. You are one of the first ones to type bloody murder on here whenever a single Palestinian is killed, yet you never show such outrage when an Israeli citizen is killed. Indeed, you use such instances to further show your hatred and contempt for Israel, and further cement your place with the thugs and murderers of the world.

Had you come on here and said "That's terrible, El-Al, I'm glad you're ok, though, but I must point out again that it's Israel.....", I might not agree with you, but I wouldn't have a big problem with it. But to use this near-tragedy for this person as simply a continuing way to show your hatred for Israel and your support for terrorism is below contempt.

I'm sure you'll come up with some good one-liners for me out of this thread, but I really could care less. What you have to say on this matter, from here on out, has no relavance whatsoever, so completely have you given yourself to the side of evil in this matter. I hope you enjoy it there.

Krushny

Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:29 pm

the civilian casualties which tragically but anavoidebly result from the military actions necessary to stop the terror wave.

It is quite hypocritical to say that. The IDF is doing very little to prosecute criminal activity in its ranks, and so impunity for the IDF soldiers is almost assured. A link to one of my posts in other thread :
http://www.airliners.net/discussions/non_aviation/read.main/290132/

EL-AL
Topic Author

Sat Oct 12, 2002 12:56 am

First of all i want to thank to all the people here for thier sepport.

I want to tell to ADG something: The palestinians wont stop the terror vs. Israel until there will be no jews in it. The final goal of the palestinian is to have ALL the holy land of Israel, my home, my only home, for themselves. Not 1967 lines, not 1947 lines...no lines at all.
Its like in Lebanon: Israel is not in Lebanon for more then 2 years, & they still use terror vs. Israel in the Northern Border.

I want to say on thing to everyone here: THE JEWS WILL NEVER LEAVE ISRAEL. JEWS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD COME TO ISRAEL EVERY DAY! IF SOMEONE THINK THAT BY MAKING OUR LIVES HERE TO A LIVING HELL, WE WILL GO BACK TO EUROPE TO AMERICA, HE IS WRONG!

THE JEWS ARE HERE FOREVER. WE ARE WILLING TO SHARE THIS LAND WITH ANOTHER PEOPLE, BUT UNTIL THIS PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THE JEWS ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, THE WAR WILL GO ON.

To all the people who asked about me, i am fine thank god. Still, I have my hope for peace.

EL-AL

Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:32 am

Who cares where the wall goes.

The Palestinians have no say. They have iniated this terror war against Israeli buses, discos, and bus stops, so they've lost any right to dictate anything to Israel.

Israel is sick and tired of this crap, so they'll build the wall, where it will strategically keep them the safest. They won the 1967 war, when the Arab would was ready to obliterate them, its up to them.

Had the Palestinians done anything productive in the last 30 years, they would share some part of the decision.

They chose military operations

THEY LOST.

They've got no right to complain or bitch. They f*cked themselves over and now they are bitter. Too bad.

TNNH

Rai

Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:39 am

I worked two blocks north of the WTC. I know exactly how you feel because I went through the exact same thing myself. It's pretty scary, dude, that's all I can say. I still can't believe any of this shit happened. Unfortunately, I cannot offer you any helpful advice because I'm still trying to cope with the whole situation. We can only hope these sorts of things don't ever happen again in the future...

Spaceman

Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:04 am

Wow, how surprising. I thought this is the usual business in your neighborhood.

Alessandro

Sat Oct 12, 2002 4:23 am

Sometimes I wonder if Palestinan families are blackmailed militants, those cowards look for weak families that are hiding something ("if your son/daughter become a martyr, we won´t say anything" trash talk). I don´t think all these attacks are "voluntarily", any thoughts?
Also this "reward" to the family by Saddam Hussein al-Tikrit, is money also sometimes the prime reason?
From New Yorqatar to Califarbia...

Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:23 am

There is a difference, however...a BASIC difference; people like you don't want to see it,

There are different degrees of DEAD?

they willfully ignore the fundamental difference between deliberate targetting of innocent civilians by evil terrorists, and the civilian casualties which tragically but anavoidebly result from the military actions necessary to stop the terror wave.

Ah please, there is a difference between those two, however to claim the second is a valid statement against what happens in Palestine is so ludicrous it's laughable.

Tell me how denying a pregnant, haemoraging woman, passage through a checkpoint is "an unavoidable result from the military actions necessary to stop the terror wave".

Tell me how shooting a child in the head whilst the child is cowering under a desk in a school is an "unavoidable result from the military actions necessary to stop the terror wave".

Tell me how putting a 1 tonne bomb on a residential block of units in the middle of the night is "necessary military actions to stop the terror wave".

You are in no position to do that. Better examples are needed thanks.

ADG, you've had to spend a lot of time defending yourself, which is pretty amusing.

I didn't have to defend myself Alpha1, but the one thing I really hate in life is people who tell lies, which is why I counter your statements.

In my estimation, you don't have a soul.

That's an agreed statement. Souls are a religious thing, I don't believe in religion so from my point of view no one has a soul. However, I have something you appear not to have, I have a conscience.

Indeed, if I apply your thinking to you, I find that you must lack a soul also. Because you advocate war and death at every turn. Your hatred of arabs is well documented within these forums, and your hatred of me is partially based on the fact that I won't blindly hate the arabs as you demand.

You consciously side with the terrorists every chance you get, then you piously claim on here you don't.

As usual Alpha1, your claims are incorrect.

You are, as one member correctly said, a liar.

Alpha1, you have yet to ever prove this statement however, I have proved time and time again your lies. It's funny that you say this constantly and yet you are unable to offer any proof.

You are one of the first ones to type bloody murder on here whenever a single Palestinian is killed, yet you never show such outrage when an Israeli citizen is killed.

So?

Indeed, you use such instances to further show your hatred and contempt for Israel, and further cement your place with the thugs and murderers of the world.

Really Alpha1, just because someone doesn't side with you doesn' t make them a murderer or thug. Indeed, quite the opposite because there are multitudes of examples of your supporting and advocating thuggery and murder in these forums.

Had you come on here and said "That's terrible, El-Al, I'm glad you're ok, though, but I must point out again that it's Israel.....", I might not agree with you, but I wouldn't have a big problem with it. But to use this near-tragedy for this person as simply a continuing way to show your hatred for Israel and your support for terrorism is below contempt.

Why? I'm sick to death of seeing these anti palestinian posts. The fact remains if you live in a war zone you run the risk of being caught up in it. No amount of ranting and raving and name calling on your part will change that. Indeed, those who share your attitude are responsible for the ongoing war and deaths in the middle east. How does your soul feel about that? Ah, that's right .. you don't have one.

I'm sure you'll come up with some good one-liners for me out of this thread, but I really could care less.

Only need one. I'm still waiting for you to supply proof of any of the accusations you consistantly make.

What you have to say on this matter, from here on out, has no relavance whatsoever, so completely have you given yourself to the side of evil in this matter. I hope you enjoy it there.

Ah .. another Alpha1 trait .. "I'm going to put lies about you in the forum and then refuse to discuss it futher". Well Alpha1, I simply can't gather any sort of concern for what you think about me. Sorry son, but facts are facts.

VH-ADG

Sat Oct 12, 2002 7:43 am

You are in no position to do that.

Oh sorry! Nobody has the right to attack your weird opinions...and to show up to which point they're only dictated by your deep hatred against Israel.

There is a difference, however...a BASIC difference; people like you don't want to see it,

And you continue with the same BS... "different degrees of DEAD"...I've rarely seen something so senseless and stupid....It doesn't mean anything, you just try to be demagogical, but you're just succeeding to be ridiculous.

Why? I'm sick to death of seeing these anti palestinian posts. The fact remains if you live in a war zone you run the risk of being caught up in it.

...as long as you are an Israeli civilian travelling in a public bus, or eating a pizza, or going out to dance....

...but it DOESN'T concern the Palestinians...and surely not a terrorist chief who has planned and is planning further deadly attacks....he shouldn't "run the risk of being caught up in it".........only Israeli civilians must run this risk and simply accept it, too.

Your hatred is SO big that you are even not able to avoid striking contradictions in your own messages.....

Sat Oct 12, 2002 7:54 am

. . . just to answer ADG demagogical BS a little more . . .

Tell me how denying a pregnant, haemoraging woman, passage through a checkpoint is "an unavoidable result from the military actions necessary to stop the terror wave".

The road closures are part of the counter terror actions...and you won't find anywhere on earth a war region where everything happens smoothly...as in times of peace.....
And btw, it's important to underline that Palestinian ambulances have been used to carry out terror attacks; a female suicide bomber who killed 2 people in Jerusalem early this year had managed to reach the capital in a Palestinian Red Crescent ambulance (she had worked for the PRC...); some weeks later at a checkpoint (even though they're established for NO reason...), a Palestinan terrorist was arrested inside an ambulance which tried to smuggle him into Jerusalem to carry out a suicide attack...the explosive belt was also found in the ambulance.

Tell me how shooting a child in the head whilst the child is cowering under a desk in a school is an "unavoidable result from the military actions necessary to stop the terror wave".

Tell us which child has been killed in which school and when it "happened"...

While speaking of "unavoidable results from the military anti terror actions"...you actually describe a Nazi-style execution....

Tell me how putting a 1 tonne bomb on a residential block of units in the middle of the night is "necessary military actions to stop the terror wave".

...the target of this bomb was a terrorist masterchief who was planning several coordinated attacks which were aimed at killing hundreds of Israelis.....He knew [although he, by contrast to an Israeli civilian boarding his daily bus...shouldn't run the risk...] that he was one of the most wanted men....He was willfully hiding in heavily populated areas to escape the Israeli bombs, and this tactic succeeded for quite a long time; indeed, the IDF received several times informations on where he was....but decided NOT to act, because of the presence of civilians.

If OBL was hiding in a residential building somewhere in Pakistan...and was finally located...WHAT do you think would happen...?...

tbar220

Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:05 am

Hey now that I think about it, a Palestinian was killed, the suicide bomber. No wonder ADG is up in arms against Israel. Those Israeli civlians murdered that poor innocent suicide bomber. Even better, why should we call him a suicide bomber? Lets go for, "defender of Palestinians, democratic, ideals", or "glorious martyr in the face of Israeli civilian mockery". Sound better ADG?

You know something ADG, when you debate a topic, you sound like two little kids that just say "Uh uh, that's not true" and then another little kid says "Uh huh"..."uh uh"..."uh huh". Especially the way you cut and paste other people's threads into your own.
NO URLS in signature

Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:24 am

TR,

Oh sorry! Nobody has the right to attack your weird opinions...and to show up to which point they're only dictated by your deep hatred against Israel.

You need to inject a little maturity in your discussion, every one has the right to RESPOND to my posts, however as you are extremely pro-Isreal you are not in a position to make unbiased statements.

And you continue with the same BS... "different degrees of DEAD"...I've rarely seen something so senseless and stupid....It doesn't mean anything, you just try to be demagogical, but you're just succeeding to be ridiculous.

Of course it doesn't mean anything, and thus negates your attempt to justify the deaths of Palestinians while at the same time making a huge issue of dead Isrealis. Dead is dead. There is no difference between being dead in Israel and being dead in Palestine, except that there are people in here who just simply don't care about the innocent victims in Palestine. Perhaps because they ignorantly assume all Palestinians are terrorists.

...as long as you are an Israeli civilian travelling in a public bus, or eating a pizza, or going out to dance....

or an IDF soldier who gets off a bus and cowardly runs away from a suicide bomber, leaving a paramedic, doctor and bus driver to attempt to stop him, and allowing him to run into a crowd and kill a 71 year old woman. AS WRITTEN IN THE MEDIA REPORTS ON THIS LAST ATTACK.

...but it DOESN'T concern the Palestinians...and surely not a terrorist chief who has planned and is planning further deadly attacks....he shouldn't "run the risk of being caught up in it".........only Israeli civilians must run this risk and simply accept it, too.

I would suspect that the terrorist leaders are well aware of the fact that by taking this course of action they are condeming themselves to death. A mature person would understand that.

Your hatred is SO big that you are even not able to avoid striking contradictions in your own messages.....

I disagree, your immaturity is pretty well documented above. Your interpretation of my post is wildly innaccurate, but then it usually is.

. . . just to answer ADG demagogical BS a little more . . .

Hopefully not with more immature rantings?

The road closures are part of the counter terror actions...and you won't find anywhere on earth a war region where everything happens smoothly...as in times of peace.....

This is understandable, however it does not answer my question. Please try again.

And btw, it's important to underline that Palestinian ambulances have been used to carry out terror attacks; a female suicide bomber who killed 2 people in Jerusalem early this year had managed to reach the capital in a Palestinian Red Crescent ambulance (she had worked for the PRC...); some weeks later at a checkpoint (even though they're established for NO reason...), a Palestinan terrorist was arrested inside an ambulance which tried to smuggle him into Jerusalem to carry out a suicide attack...the explosive belt was also found in the ambulance.

And you use this to justify the actions? Ever heard of the concept of searching vehicles? Or in an emergency situation of transferring them into a vehicle that is known to be safe and to move them in that?

To much thinking involved in that I guess.

Go search google, it's not just one incident. Again, no answer.

While speaking of "unavoidable results from the military anti terror actions"...you actually describe a Nazi-style execution....

Yes, it is my belief that there is a lot of Nazi style behaviour going on within the Government of Israel and the IDF.

...the target of this bomb was a terrorist masterchief who was planning several coordinated attacks which were aimed at killing hundreds of Israelis.....He knew [although he, by contrast to an Israeli civilian boarding his daily bus...shouldn't run the risk...] that he was one of the most wanted men....He was willfully hiding in heavily populated areas to escape the Israeli bombs, and this tactic succeeded for quite a long time; indeed, the IDF received several times informations on where he was....but decided NOT to act, because of the presence of civilians.

Rubbish. The IDF do not practice restraint or deep thinking. I could think of a dozen ways to get one man that don't involve the cowardly use of large bombs and aircraft. You are attempting to justify the unjustifiable.

If OBL was hiding in a residential building somewhere in Pakistan...and was finally located...WHAT do you think would happen...?...

It's not relevant to this discussion, i'm not an American and I don't support the neverending slaughter of civilians to enact revenge.

Let me add that i've now seen reports out of the United States of America about the IDF use of human shields, of cowardly members of the IDF running away from a suicide bomber, leaving a bus driver and doctor and paramedic to attempt to resolve the situation, of unjustified attacks and murders.

Sure we ALL condemn the terrorist actions of the Palestinian terrorists, but when are you going to condemn the terrorist actions of the IDF and Israeli Government rather than justifying them?

VH-ADG

Marco

Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:41 am

As I said, I have posted nothing about Islamic Jihad, so I ask again, why are you bringing them up now? Yet another example of you amking it up as you go along?

Because the suicide bombers are a part of the islamic jihad and you defend them. It's that simple ADG.

Actually, I don't. You do.

Actually you do, you defend bombings of civilians.

If that's what you are calling the attacks on Palestine then yes. But it'd point out to you that if you believe that then you are absolutely on a different plane to this world.

Elaborate on this different plane issue. ADG, you don't know everything so come off your high horse. Terrorism has to be stopped, and it will be whether you agree or not.

I'm glad you did.

Now say it to yourself.

Don't teach me anything ADG, go educate yourself on the situation.

You don't have the opportunity? What do you mean by that? Are there people threatening to kill you?

"Earth to Marco! Earth to Marco!" ..

Wow, this sure helps your credibility ADG.

quite simply Marco, there are no Palestinians in this forum.

There are loads of Arabs and Muslims on this forum. Wrong assumption. Also, we hear their views everyday and you're not the Arab representative so it's not your duty to defend them.

Indeed the ability to converse with Palestinians is being eroded each and every day by the actions of the Israeli Government, this constitutes a major part of the problem in the Middle East.

As opposed to the Palestinian way of teaching their children to bomb Jews, to hate them and to kill them? Have you even seen what they teach these kids at school?

Why do you think only your frame of thinking is correct?

I don't, but i've not seen any facts from you

Stop right here. You show me facts. If all of those suicide bombings are not enough for you, then you have serious ISSUES you need to sort out.

to show me that your way of thinking is correct.

Likwise for you.

Indeed, you use rhetoric and dishonesty

So these suicide bombings are fake?

You on the other hand use only emotions and insults to get your point across.

.to make your point and at times go off on some absolute and irrelevant tangent.

Lol, look who's talking? Are we talking about Israel/Palestine now, or your emotions? Who's being irrelevant now?

But now i'm curious.. why do you think YOUR way of thinking is correct?

Hmmm let me see, maybe because I wouldn't want my children to die in a party, or on a bus on their way to school, or in a supermarket, etc...

You're making an assumption again.

Oh really...so what do you know?

you don't live there and you're not from there,

No I don't. But then, those who live their so clearly DO NOT know the whole situation. Just read what they write here!

Right, I mean EL-AL obviously knows less about what happened 200m from his house than you do... Insane...

so don't take it upon yourself to judge everyone in the area, you don't know anything.

I can do what I wish Marco,

And so can I.

and if you disagree show me some facts.

Like I said, turn on the TV for facts. You haven't showed any facts have you?

I agree, but why would this happen? Because of the terrorists.

Proud to be an Assyrian!

Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:51 am

you are not in a position to make unbiased statements.

You are indeed specialized in ultra biased statements...

you just don't like the fact that I show how much bad faith lies in your words

This is understandable, however it does not answer my question.

Oh sure it does.

YOU don't answer the question; I don't wonder why...

And you use this to justify the actions? Ever heard of the concept of searching vehicles? Or in an emergency situation of transferring them into a vehicle that is known to be safe and to move them in that?

The IDF do not practice restraint or deep thinking. I could think of a dozen ways to get one man that don't involve the cowardly use of large bombs and aircraft. You are attempting to justify the unjustifiable.

It's cool to receive insights of a great soldier...specialized in counter-terror...

And...you are "in no postion" to speak of "attempts to justify the unjustifiable"...you're even in the worst position to do so...

And BTW, if you speak of "restraint"...you should begin to see how things are happening in other war regions...and then to developp the concept of "restraint"...

Go search google, it's not just one incident. Again, no answer.

Ha ha ha...and you want to be serious?!

Yes, it is my belief that there is a lot of Nazi style behaviour going on within the Government of Israel and the IDF.

Of course, because your belief is dictated by your pathogical hatred...

It's not relevant to this discussion, i'm not an American and I don't support the neverending slaughter of civilians to enact revenge.

It is very relevant...the proof being that you try to avoid the question...

The fact that you aren't American has absolutely nothing to do with the question...

Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:51 am

Because the suicide bombers are a part of the islamic jihad and you defend them. It's that simple ADG.

Ah .. it's another one of your incredible jumps of logic ...

Elaborate on this different plane issue. ADG, you don't know everything so come off your high horse. Terrorism has to be stopped, and it will be whether you agree or not.

Please point out where I support terrorism.

I couldn't teach you anything, your mind is closed which is unfortunate because you need education.

Well, it got the point across without breaching the rules of the forum Marco.

There are loads of Arabs and Muslims on this forum. Wrong assumption. Also, we hear their views everyday and you're not the Arab representative so it's not your duty to defend them.

So what are you actually saying here Marco, that all arabs and muslims are Palestinians or that you believe that arabs and muslims can speak on behalf of the Palestinians? I don't defend them out of duty, I defend them because you and a few others in here are offensive in your ignorance of the issues in the middle east. Again you totally miss the point, is that deliberate?

As opposed to the Palestinian way of teaching their children to bomb Jews, to hate them and to kill them? Have you even seen what they teach these kids at school?

Is that somehow different from the Israelis teaching their children to kill and hate Palestinians? Have you seen what happens to Paletinian children in their schools? Where they have had to cower under desks watching the contents of a schoolmates head spill out onto the floor around her after being hit in the head by an IDF bullet? No Marco, I can quite categorically state that I have never been in that situation, and I hope that no one I know needs to be in that situation, including you.

Stop right here. You show me facts. If all of those suicide bombings are not enough for you, then you have serious ISSUES you need to sort out.

Actually, if all you can see are the suicide bombings then YOU have serious issues. You can tell me all about the suicide bombings, but can you tell me about what happens in Palestine? Can you tell me what happened between 1911 and 1947? What about in 1967? Do you REALLY know the issues here or are you just another sucker for media propoganda?

Never suggested they were, but it's dishonest to omit all the facts.

Not so, I take into consideration that you are more sensitive to insults than many people I know and post accordingly.

Lol, look who's talking? Are we talking about Israel/Palestine now, or your emotions? Who's being irrelevant now?

Well, i'm not really sure, it's hard to follow your logic at times.

Hmmm let me see, maybe because I wouldn't want my children to die in a party, or on a bus on their way to school, or in a supermarket, etc...

So how would you stop that happening?

Right, I mean EL-AL obviously knows less about what happened 200m from his house than you do... ...

In this instance I would suggest that was accurate. ELAL has a history of hanging out in the chat channel (and here) and voicing his wildly one sided view of the issue. He has absolutely no concept of a second side to this issue, he is totally one eyed in the whole issue. Not surprising given his upbringing, but hardly conducive to good discussion now is it?

Isreali media has been caught time and time again in it's dishonesty, and even the US (Israels biggest Ally) acknowledges that the Israelis are dishonest in their teachings to their children.

The little gem I really like from ELAL is his statement that NOBODY helped the jews during WW2.

And so can I.

Yes, as long as you can live with people responding to you.

Like I said, turn on the TV for facts. You haven't showed any facts have you?

I asked you for facts, not a lesson in how to turn my TV on.

or do the terrorist happen because of the murders? Who do you blame? Who started it?

It started in 1947 when the UN chose to ignore the voice of the people of the area, against it's own policies and created a state called Israel. Why do you ignore those issues and focus only on the here and now? Surely it isn't beyond your ability to comprehend that the people who lived in the area might be just a trifle pissed at having this happen to them?

Then go and actually look, really look at how the Palestinian civilians are treated. Not Arafat, not his cronies, not the Hamas or the other terrorists .. but the people. Go and see who started this. They are both at fault, but until people can truly appreciate why the Palsetinians feel as they do, how can there be any move to peace?

By the way, go and study how Israel treats the Palestinians with regards to their access to water that flows under Palestine and you may notice that the land Israel holds isn't necessarily held for "safety" as they claim, but rather for further opression.

Then spend some time looking at how the Israeli government classifies and treats non jews, look at their discriminatory laws and then go watch that TV you talk about and see what the Israeli people really think of their arab/muslim neighbours. THEN come back and talk to me about the issues in that region.

Apart from a couple of anti-Israeli ferals in this forum I see a group of people who believe that both countries are at fault and there are a bunch of people who think that Palestine is totally at fault for all the woes of the world.. and they're happy to ignore all the facts in order to present their view of the world. Do you really want to be considered one of them?

VH-ADG

Marco

Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:46 am

Ah .. it's another one of your incredible jumps of logic ...

Nope, it's an obvious implication. You support the suicide bombers. They belong to the islamic jihad.

Please point out where I support terrorism.

Hold it ADG, don't evade issues. I know you're good at doing that, but I want you to answer my question.

I couldn't teach you anything, your mind is closed which is unfortunate because you need education.

I'm at one of the most prestigious universities in the world ADG, so keep your opinions to yourself because you're the one in need of a proper education.

Well, it got the point across without breaching the rules of the forum Marco.

Or else what would you have done?

So what are you actually saying here Marco, that all arabs and muslims are Palestinians

No, maybe I'll say it slllloooowwwwwwwwwerrrr so you can understand but all Arabs sympathesize with the Palestinians as do Muslims (Jerusalem).

or that you believe that arabs and muslims can speak on behalf of the Palestinians?

Just like you're doing for them, yes.

I don't defend them out of duty, I defend them because you and a few others in here are offensive in your ignorance of the issues in the middle east.

Quit insulting ADG. That just shows how immature/emotional you are. If you can't converse with someone with resorting to personal attacks then I'd recommend you don't participate at all.

Again you totally miss the point, is that deliberate?

Not as deliberate as you evading the ISSUES at hand.

Is that somehow different from the Israelis teaching their children to kill and hate Palestinians?

A statement of ignorance. Israeli's are not taught that. Israeli's live with one million Israeli Arab Muslims. The Palestinians don't. That says enough.

Have you seen what happens to Paletinian children in their schools? Where they have had to cower under desks watching the contents of a schoolmates head spill out onto the floor around her after being hit in the head by an IDF bullet?

Have you seen the hundreds of kids being killed by suicide bombers? Shouldn't Israel have the right to defend themselves?

No Marco, I can quite categorically state that I have never been in that situation, and I hope that no one I know needs to be in that situation, including you.

I've never been in that situation, but it's been brought on to them by the acts of islamic extremists.

Actually, if all you can see are the suicide bombings then YOU have serious issues. You can tell me all about the suicide bombings, but can you tell me about what happens in Palestine? Can you tell me what happened between 1911 and 1947? What about in 1967? Do you REALLY know the issues here or are you just another sucker for media propoganda?

I'm no sucker for media propaganda, but I'm not a terrorist hugger. This land belongs to Israel and Palestine and until all of the Arab world recognizes THAT, then they will have problems.

Never suggested they were, but it's dishonest to omit all the facts.

You suggested they are fake, you implied it. If that wasn't your intent then construct your sentences more carefully next time.

Not so, I take into consideration that you are more sensitive to insults than many people I know and post accordingly.

It's not that I'm sensitive, I'm against personal attacks because these are political issues and not all of us HAVE to share the same views.

Well, i'm not really sure, it's hard to follow your logic at times.

It's pretty logical, but I guess next time i'll make it simpler.

So how would you stop that happening?

By destroying the terrorist infrastructure.

In this instance I would suggest that was accurate. ELAL has a history of hanging out in the chat channel (and here) and voicing his wildly one sided view of the issue. He has absolutely no concept of a second side to this issue, he is totally one eyed in the whole issue. Not surprising given his upbringing, but hardly conducive to good discussion now is it?

No it just goes to show how people living in Israel live in horror. Watching your countrymen, neighbors, friends being blown to pieces isn't exactly entertainment.

Isreali media has been caught time and time again in it's dishonesty, and even the US (Israels biggest Ally) acknowledges that the Israelis are dishonest in their teachings to their children.

But at least they're not taught to strap explosives to themselves and blow up innocent teenagers.

And so can I.

Yes, as long as you can live with people responding to you.

I can live with that.

I asked you for facts, not a lesson in how to turn my TV on.

Aren't the suicide bombings enough for you? What do you want? A corpse sent to your home?

or do the terrorist happen because of the murders? Who do you blame? Who started it?

It started in 1947 when the UN chose to ignore the voice of the people of the area, against it's own policies and created a state called Israel. Why do you ignore those issues and focus only on the here and now? Surely it isn't beyond your ability to comprehend that the people who lived in the area might be just a trifle pissed at having this happen to them?

The Israeli's were kicked out of their homeland by the invading Arabs (as were the Berbers, Phoenicians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Chaldeans, Persians, Kurds, etc....) so IMO it's only fair for the Jews to go back to their original land. However, that doesn't rule out peacefully co-existing with the Arabs, as long as they respect the state of Israel.

Then go and actually look, really look at how the Palestinian civilians are treated. Not Arafat, not his cronies, not the Hamas or the other terrorists .. but the people. Go and see who started this. They are both at fault, but until people can truly appreciate why the Palsetinians feel as they do, how can there be any move to peace?

They're rejected virtually every peace agreement thats been offered to them. They do not want to negociate, rather they want to maximize their gain without thinking about Israel.

By the way, go and study how Israel treats the Palestinians with regards to their access to water that flows under Palestine and you may notice that the land Israel holds isn't necessarily held for "safety" as they claim, but rather for further opression.

Go and study what Palestinian children, as well as other children are taught about Israel.

Then spend some time looking at how the Israeli government classifies and treats non jews, look at their discriminatory laws and then go watch that TV you talk about and see what the Israeli people really think of their arab/muslim neighbours. THEN come back and talk to me about the issues in that region.

Discriminatory laws? Israel is the most progessive country in the entire ME. Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait, etc are not exactly the most tolerant, democratic societies...are they?

Apart from a couple of anti-Israeli ferals in this forum I see a group of people who believe that both countries are at fault and there are a bunch of people who think that Palestine is totally at fault for all the woes of the world.. and they're happy to ignore all the facts in order to present their view of the world. Do you really want to be considered one of them?

I don't give a rat's behind what you think of me ADG, but I would like to make one thing clear. I think the Palestinians do deserve to be treated as human beings, but they must give up terrorism. I don't think they are at fault for all the woes of the world.
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:09 am

Is that somehow different from the Israelis teaching their children to kill and hate Palestinians?

To be neutral doesn't impose to remain blind on the wrongdoing of ONE part...nor to spread lies in order to ternish the image of the other side to create a false "symetry"...

The Palestinian children are "taught" that Jews are horrific people, that they've always been horrible...the proof being that they were always hated; they are aldo taught that the Jews have not the slightest right to the land of Palestine, and that they are nothing more than imperialist settlers who invaded the florishing land of Palestine...
That's part of the regular lessons...in NEW books which were issued after the beginning of the peace process...

And there are also the summer camps...organized by Hamas and Fatah...were you see small children parading in military uniforms, with fake or real weapons and explosive belts.......And for the one a little older, there are lessons on how to handle weapons.
There are also more amuzing activities....such as recreating an exploded Israeli bus or pizzeria...to have a big laugh.....or rituals during which the children must plunge their hands in a red substance symbolizing the Jews' blood and show their red hands to the audience...imitating the great heroes of the Ramala police station who slaughtered two Israeli reservists......

Now ADG...you'll describe us the same kind of State-supported school books and summer camps in Israel........where children are playing with red water symbolizing the Palestinians' blood and that kind of recreational and peaceful activities.......

It started in 1947 when the UN chose to ignore the voice of the people of the area, against it's own policies and created a state called Israel. Why do you ignore those issues and focus only on the here and now?

From your part...it's the Jews' voice which should have been ignored; And let me remaind you that the Arabs' voice was NOT AT ALL IGNORED in 1947...it's just one more of your mystificating lies...Indeed, the 1947 UN decision promoted the creation of TWO States : a tiny Jewish one, most of which consisted of desert, without any access to Jerusalem, and an Arab one; this Arab State would have been the second Arab entity on the original British mandate territory, the first being the British-created Transjordan. The Arabs REFUSED this plan and decided to launch a war with the aim of aborting the birth of the State of Israel, no matter what his borders could be.

Sadly, almost 55 years later you still consider that the only just "solution" for the ME would be the status quo ante...before 1947; in this, you share the common opinions of Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and the one side, and of the PLO, PFLP & Co on the other.