IDF Kills 2 Kids + 2 Old Women In Shelling

Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:29 pm

Those brave members of the IDF have been at it again, killing two children aged four and twelve and two elderly women. They claim that they came under fire from the buildings, yet no damage was caused to any of their armoured vehicles or casualties to their troops.

Yet again, there will be relatives of those murdered by the Israelis who will feel that they have nothing more to lose ... and will retaliate by becoming suicide bombers.

When will these people learn?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2002/10/18/wmid18.xml&sSheet=/news/2002/10/18/ixnewstop.html

Staffan

RE: IDF Kills 2 Kids + 2 Old Women In Shelling

Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:41 pm

Learn what?

...that blowing yourself up in a market full of civilians isn't going to do any good at all...

Staffan

jwenting

Fri Oct 18, 2002 8:08 pm

Sounds like more flamebait from SAS23, the napalm king of these forums.

You're right Staffan. Maybe someone will learn that but it's unlikely. At least there are now 2 less potential suicide bombers...
Sad if civillians get killed in combat, but that's the nature of warfare. Collateral damage cannot always be avoided, especially in an urban environment.
I wish I were flying

Fri Oct 18, 2002 9:14 pm

At least there are now 2 less potential suicide bombers...

Gee, sounds like flamebait to me Jwenting, the napalm prince of these forums.

VH-ADG

heavymetal

Fri Oct 18, 2002 11:06 pm

Relax, I'm sure some noble Muslim holy warrior will drive a carfull of explosives into a pizzeria filled with teenagers in Latvia or Ecuador or somewhere to avenge them.

After all, we're all infidels aren't we?

kolobokman

Fri Oct 18, 2002 11:57 pm

Why do Latvians like me ( :] )- have to suffer for IDF actions?

Will I mind if this will be pizeria in Israel? Guess!

I can neither confirm, nor deny above post

avi

Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:12 am

SAS23, this is a very good question. When will these people learn that when you open fire including an anti-tank missile which hit one of its (Israeli) armoured vehicles (from the article) they will be shot back?

When will these people learn that as long as they continue to surround themselves with civilians while they are firing, they will get them killed?

Lets check one more thing.
You said: yet no damage was caused to any of their armoured vehicles
and the article that YOU gave said: including an anti-tank missile which hit one of its armoured vehicles

Do you have reading understanding problems?

Do you think the soldiers should wait until they get killed or injured to fire back? I don’t. They have the right to protect themselves when they are under attack.

Long live the B747

KROC

Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:22 am

More completely one-sided rhetoric from SAS23.

Tell me something SAS23, did you have a family member killed by the IDF, or something of that nature? Hate is one thing, we all have it, but you just take it to extreme levels.

b757300

Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:37 am

To SAS23, all Palestinians are old women and children.  Yeah sure

Maybe if the "civilians" would stop providing support for the terrorists, they wouldn't get killed. SAS, to answer your question. It will only stop when the Palestinian people are tired of it and dispose of the leadership of the terrorists organizations. However, that isn't going to happen. So as long as they continue to provide support to the explosion crazy terrorists, they are legit targets.
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

KLAX

Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:42 am

NO more suicide attacks by the Palestinians would give Israel absolutley NO reason to go into Palestinians territories in search of terrorists, unfortunatley and stupidly killing civilians.

Stop terror, and everything stops.

-Clovis

galaxy5

Sat Oct 19, 2002 1:18 am

here is an excerpt from the Article that SS23 posted "The Israeli army killed six people, including two children and two elderly women, when tanks shelled houses in Rafah in the Gaza Strip yesterday. The army said it was responding to fire from the buildings, including an anti-tank missile which hit one of its armoured vehicles without causing serious damage."
do you see were it says "the army was responding to fire from the buildings, including an anti-tank missle which hit one of the armoured vehicles" hmmmm i guess SS23 has selective reading abilities.
"damn, I didnt know prince could Ball like that" - Charlie Murphy

manni

Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:06 am

What a disgrace! Last time those 14 were ticketed for jaywalking according to a anti-palestinian. What where they ticketed for this time?

Legit targets B757300?
Each civilian killed is a murder, wether it was done by the Israellis or the palestinians. In this case the Isreallis are the murderers.
SUPPORT THE LEBANESE CIVILIANS

tbar220

Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:11 am

Manni,

What's the tank supposed to do after it gets hit by an anti-tank missile? Its a sticky situation, it cant not fight back, but when it does, it risks killing civilians, which in this case it did.
NO URLS in signature

heavymetal

Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:32 am

"Civillians"? "Military"?

Arab suicide bombers destroyed the difference between those two words a long time ago.

bravo45

Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:23 am

How many civilians live in Israel when for all of them the military service is compulsory????

And here on this thread the talk is about kids and women killed on purpose by some of your "innocent civilians" which happened to be armed and in uniform, while are pledging your full full support by saying things you are saying. Say that you support it, or say that this is not IN ANY WAY differnent than the suicide bombings, I'd say its WORSE. Reason to some dumbheads who would ask WHY??, this was an ORGANISED ARMY with the FULL authority of a country and its government.

KROC

Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:27 am

Bravo45 - Taken from Galaxy5's post.

The army said it was responding to fire from the buildings, including an anti-tank missile which hit one of its armoured vehicles without causing serious damage."

Having spent time in the military myself, firing on an Army, makes you a target.

bravo45

Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:49 am

They claim that they came under fire from the buildings, yet no damage was caused to any of their armoured vehicles or casualties to their troops.

This is what they CLAIM. They do claim that they are being "terrorized" by those "evil kids". Do they claim that it were these kids and women that opened fire on them????

AC320

Sat Oct 19, 2002 6:16 am

Bravo45, read the friggin' article

"The army said it was responding to fire from the buildings, including an anti-tank missile which hit one of its armoured vehicles without causing serious damage."

It did cause damage and they were fired upon apparently from those buildings and therefore they were right to return fire. That's how armies work; someone shoots them, they shoot back. The blame should be placed on the heads of the extremists who are using civilians as cover and i'm sure they know action that put civilians in the line of fire create stories with half-truths that can make people sympathetic to their cause.
fuddle duddle

Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:05 am

To B757300,

and all Israelis are civilians.....

What's your point?

Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:13 am

Klax

NO more suicide attacks by the Palestinians would give Israel absolutley NO reason to go into Palestinians territories in search of terrorists, unfortunatley and stupidly killing civilians.

Whilst this statement is essentially true....

Stop terror, and everything stops.

This one is not .. the occupation and annexing of more of the land of Palestine by the new jewish settlers would continue and most likely accellerate. israel has shown no indication that it is willing to force the illegal settlers to leave.

I'd like to see an end to the violence, but action is needed on both sides.

By the way, it's not "accidental" killing of civilians, it's negligent killing which is completely different.

VH-ADG

donder10

Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:55 am

I would like to see the land that Arafat was offered a few years ago by Burak(sp?).Would clear up a few things in here.

Sat Oct 19, 2002 10:29 am

You people don't think this - but I'm saddened and upset when innocent Palestinians are killed in this bitter unending battle. This was not good news.

TNNH

AC320

Sat Oct 19, 2002 11:04 am

This was not good news.

Never is
fuddle duddle