Thought I'd give you guys a guess the song and artist from the lyrics quiz from my personal play list (all are classic rock). Winner will be awarded something aviation sent to them through the mail, goodluck!
1. Gotta get down too it, soldiers are gunnin' us down, shoulda been done long ago.
2. If I don't get some shelter, then I'm gonna fade away.
3. I was a high school loser, never made it with a lady (Story of my life)
4. I'm a midnight toker, I get my lovin' on the run.
5. I went from Phoenix Arizona all the way to Tacoma, Philadelphia, Atlanta LA (mileage run?)
6. Your going to take me home tonight, underneath that red fire light
7. And the jailor man, and sailor sam were searching everyone
8. Theres something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear
9. No stop signs, speed limit, ain't no one gonna bring me down.
10. Moonshot woodstock, watergate, punk rock bacon, regan, palastine, terror on the airline.
Answers in 2 days at 12:01 Eastern Time
"Traveling light is the only way to fly" - Eric Clapton