At Least 14 Dead After Car Bomb Attack In Israel

Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:23 am

At least 14 people have been killed and dozens injured in a new Palestinian terror attack against a public bus in Israel. 2 terrorists detonated a huge car bomb behing an Egged bus near Pardess Hana, in the center of the country.

These animals have only one agenda : to kill as many innocent human beings as they can, wherever they can. To pretend, like some members are doing on these forums, that these terrorists are committing these horrific crimes out of despair...with the "hope" to achieve a solution to the conflict, is nothing more than a hateful anti-Israeli propaganda war, aimed at distorting the terrible reality.
These same terrorist organizations were called the "ennemies of peace" during the 1990s...when they began their horrendous suicide bombings throughout Israel...After each attack there were calls on the Israeli Gvt "to continue the peace process" and not to let the "ennemies of peace win"...

Now suddenly the pro-Palestinian activists are making the exact opposite "reasoning" : these same terror strikes are actually meant to revive the peace process...the Islamic fundamentalist terrorists, after having tried [and succeeded] to stop the peace process....are applying the same barbaric methods to have it back on its trails...

Hypocrisy, hatred and bad faith have no limits.

That's nothing more than condoning terror...And it is an illustration of the bad faith of these terrorism supporters. These people are so deeply anti-Semitic, that they see Israel as "THE greatest danger to civilization", and are shameless enough to declare this in the wake of the Bali carnage...These same people are spreading typically anti-Semitic lies according to which Jews love blood...and are "willfully" killing "scores" of innocent Palestinian civilians...and are using "chemical and biological weapons" against those same civilians.

And they are spreading this dangerous venom absolutely freely...To declare that Ariel Sharon is comitting a genocide, to declare that Zionism is as bad as Nazism or even to publicly call for the assassination of the Prime minister of Israel is not considered "flamebait" enough to be banned. I just hope it is not a form of support for these extremist positions.

wn700driver

RE: At Least 14 Dead After Car Bomb Attack In Israel

Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:40 am

Toda, you need to calm down and stop being such a tosser. I am sure no one here wanted 14 civilians to die like that today.
Base not your happiness on the deeds of others, for what is given can be taken away. No Hope = No Fear

Scorpio

Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:51 am

Toda,

Congratulations! You have hereby officially lost the last little bit of respect you still had on these forums by taking this terrible news and using it to start yet another shameless pissing contest.

I hope you're proud of yourself.

P.S.: RIP to those who died, my thoughts are with their families and loved ones.

heavymetal

Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:52 am

These animals have only one agenda : to kill as many innocent human beings as they can, wherever they can.

And that agenda will never stop until they are placated or destroyed. You have no intention of placating them (I don't really blame you.) And you are incapable of destroying them. The only way they will be destroyed is from within. And that will happen one of two ways....the Palestinian people will weary of extremism or they will weary of death. From where I sit, with their street dances and candy tosses after a bombing, they seem to enjoy extremism as some noble sporting event. Thus it must be death.

That's the cruel and increasingly inevitable logic of this morass.

david b.

Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:54 am

Take a freaken chill pill. Nobody wants those people to die. Nobody wants anybody to die. Yes I agree that Sharon should be assassinated. I agree that Zionism is evil. I do not believe that innocent people should be killed no matter which side they are on. I am not siding with the terrorist. I hate Arafat and the Israeli government. That's how I feel. Hating a government, Zionism and hating what they are doing is not anti-Semitic. Get you head out of your a#@. In this country there is freedom of speech and feeling, you may not have known. We say what we want when we want rather you like it or not. I don't like the government of Israel and I hate Sharon. I think he should be assassinated. I hate Zionism. It should be eradicated. It is what OBL is to Islam. It's giving a bad name to a great religion. You should not be proud of that. It doesn't mean I hate every Jew. It doesn't mean I hate Judaism or what it stands for.

A lot of people feel this way, Im sure.

My 99 cents
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

Tue Oct 22, 2002 5:18 am

Nobody wants anybody to die. Yes I agree that Sharon should be assassinated.

I am not saying you are wrong about the whole zionism thing, but if you keep saying things like that, I suspect much ridicule may be headed your way. Good luck David.

manni

Tue Oct 22, 2002 5:50 am

Let me predict the headlines of tomorrows news...

IDF 'accidentally' kills 14 civilians when bombing ..... in retaliation to yesterdays terrorist attack in wich 14 Israellis died...

Are you surprised of todays Car bomb? Well I'm not. As long as both parties stubborn keep bombing each other a lot more people on both sides will die.
SUPPORT THE LEBANESE CIVILIANS

Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:16 am

a shameless pissing contest? Where do you see a "contest"??

Instead of sending me congratulations [btw, thanks! I feel highly honored], you could at least try to understand what I was saying.

These same terrorist organizations were called the "ennemies of peace" during the 1990s...when they began their horrendous suicide bombings throughout Israel...After each attack there were calls on the Israeli Gvt "to continue the peace process" and not to let the "ennemies of peace win"...

Now suddenly the pro-Palestinian activists are making the exact opposite "reasoning" : these same terror strikes are actually meant to revive the peace process...the Islamic fundamentalist terrorists, after having tried [and succeeded] to stop the peace process....are applying the same barbaric methods to have it back on its trails...

This is what you call the "pissing contest"? I call this simply a remark; a remark aimed at underlining the unacceptable character of the "arguments" some members here keep repeating after each terror attack in Israel.

tbar220

Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:38 am

What has happened is a terrible, God awful thing.

Some people's lives were instantly snuffed out, some people slowly burned to death, others are now in hospitals staying alive with tubes, while others managed to live and see their friends die. Scum did this, I wouldn't even call them human beings.

Cant you people for once condemn the actions of these suicide bombers unconditionally?
NO URLS in signature

haveric

Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:59 am

um, actually someone, two people actually, wanted these 14 people to die. In fact, in blowing themselves up, they probably wanted more than 14 people to die. Additionally, I'm sure they are being viewed as heroes by their peers, who no doubt also wanted these 14 people to die.

Eric

jaysit

Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:55 am

Well, last week the IDF killed 6 Palestinians including children and an elderly grandmother who was just going about her business. This week its 14 Israeli civilians. Next week the IDF will launch another rocket into a crowded neighborhood in Gaza and massacre a dozen Palestinians; the following week a bomb strapped to some human bomber will go off in in Tel Aviv killing a dozen teenagers. And the cycle goes on. There are no Palestinian moderates with any voice left, Islamic fundamentalism is exploiting the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for its own grander purposes, and Sharon is fanning the flames with a policy of carte blanche to do whatever he wants without any sense of remorse. From where I sit innocent Palestinian lives and innocent Israeli lives are equal. Too bad that there are those who give more currency to one or the other.
Atheism is Myth Understood.

Tue Oct 22, 2002 12:37 pm

Number of times David B. used the word "hate" in 1 paragraph.

VonRichtofen

Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:00 pm

Nobody wants anybody to die. Yes I agree that Sharon should be assassinated.

uhhhhhh..........ok

fspilot747

Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:04 pm

:::yawn:::

Toda, you must lead a very stressful life.

-FSP

tbar220

Tue Oct 22, 2002 1:36 pm

Jaysit,

After what happened today, can't you just condemn what the suicide bombers just did unconditionally without any strings attached or without anythin else attached to that statment? I'm not giving lives more "currency" than the others, but can you condemn the terrorists in this case?

FSPilot,

Why don't you try contributing something useful to the thread. If it makes you yawn, don't bother posting on this thread.
NO URLS in signature

Tue Oct 22, 2002 2:10 pm

Heavymetal,

That's really my thoughts on these issues, sad as it may be.

mb

tbar220

Tue Oct 22, 2002 2:14 pm

Mx5_boy,

I agree too on this. And isn't the worst part about it, the saddest part about it, is that its come down to this? Just a cycle of death, but is there really any way out of it? Not the way I see it. Am I being cynical? No, just sadly realistic.
NO URLS in signature

fspilot747

Tue Oct 22, 2002 2:15 pm

Meh... I'd contribute my insight, but none of it would be new. Same old stuff happening everyday. These threads are so...common. Now before someone says "then dont read em." Let me say this: they fill the board here. It's ludicrous. I should seriously post a new thread for every palestinian killed in Israel then throw a storm about it.

FSP

manni

Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:31 pm

Tbar220,

Sure there is a way out of it, but it does not necesarilly have to come from the Palestinians... Think about it.

FSPilot747,

You're absolutely right. Imagine if we had as many airline.net members from Palestine on this forum as we have them from Israel. And they to would start a post for every Palestinian killed...
SUPPORT THE LEBANESE CIVILIANS

bravo45

Tue Oct 22, 2002 3:59 pm

It would be more hard to post one thread for every one Palestinian dead, many go missing in such a situationa nmd later some are found with their bodies not even recognizable and many remain missing forever. Mostly the news of only those get to us which are killed in front of witnesses.
Very right Manni, only if we had a SINGLE Palestinian here, we would et the real and complete picture of things that don't get to us.

AC320

Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:27 pm

I sincerely doubt a Palestinian would give us the "real and complete picture", instead he/she would give us a tainted vision of what goes on. Things like this, you have to see/experience from both sides yourself to accurately judge.

But when 14 people are killed for no reason, its easy to judge: a bunch of sick people did it who in the act of thankfully removing themselves from this world just had to take others with them. sick.
fuddle duddle

tbar220

Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:32 pm

The 14 people on the bus did nothing to deserve to die like this. I don't care what side you are on, you should see that the people that did this are scum, period. I don't give a shit what their reasons are, to kill innocent civilians like that is scum.

Same old stuff happening everyday.

I can't believe you say that. Fourteen civlians getting murdered is not just anything, its something that can and should be discussed. Sadly, a thread like this gets quickly out of hand. Funny thing with you, probably wouldn't have said the same thing if somebody posted about Palestinian deaths.
NO URLS in signature

bravo45

Tue Oct 22, 2002 5:10 pm

AC-320! Don't forget that all which is getting to us is already one sided. There will be a dozens of Israelis here and not a single Palestinian. Seeing and experiencing things from both sides is great but not a realistic idea for most of us. Its just that you need to know the exact situation there and then imagine yourself in it. On one hand is an Israeli living in an occupied territory thats is killed in a bom attack by one of the real owner because he sees that there is no other way left for him to get his land back. On the other hand you have a Palestinian living in a refugee camp, courtesy of the existence of Israel, is killed in a one ton bomb attack by Israeli F-16 along with a buch of kids and women and the justification is that there was a "suspect" near by.

to kill innocent civilians like that is scum.
This should be so no matter WHO that civilian is OKAY!!!
If a Palestinian civilian get killed is justified by saying that he was knowing or unknowingly near a "suspect" then don't forget that the land these people were living on (knowingly)was not theirs. So its time for you guys to choose ONE standard to measure everyone.

Tue Oct 22, 2002 6:35 pm

Look, it's simple.

If the Jews hadn't driven out the Palestinians from their homes through ethnic cleansing and had respected the wishes of the people living in the Mandate when they were asked not once, not twice but three times about whether they wanted a Zionist homeland in their territory then there would be no trouble today.

Put yourself in the Palestinians' place. Imagine that you wake up one morning to find, say, Mexicans outside your house, all heavily armed and threatening to kill you and your family if you don't leave immediately. You can only take with you what you can carry, and you have minutes to pack. You hear the sound of gunfire close by ... you have no idea who is being shot at. You leave your home, that your family has owned for generations, and you know that you will never be able to return. Leaving, you pass the bodies of some of your neighbours ... including children, shot down like animals.

After many days of walking, you end up in a refugee camp which us unlike anything you have ever seen ... and even there you are not safe as your enemy comes in on a frequent basis on 'policing' raids during which they destroy the shelters you call your new home and kill innocent men, women and children.

The anger against your enemy builds up more and more inside you and many others like you in your camp and you decide to take action against this brutal oppressor.

After all, you have nothing left to lose except your life ...

Tue Oct 22, 2002 7:54 pm

On one hand is an Israeli living in an occupied territory thats is killed in a bom attack by one of the real owner because he sees that there is no other way left for him to get his land back.

Jawad Usman/Bravo45, you are, once more, CONDONING terrorism.

And...if you had read the first post...you would know up to which point your "explanation" is ridiculous.
These animals which blow themselves up and the ones which create and send them are doing this to hurt as much as they can the Israeli people; they have one objective : the annihilation of the State of Israel [something many on these forums are openly supporting].

Look, it's simple.

If the Jews hadn't driven out the Palestinians from their homes through ethnic cleansing and had respected the wishes of the people living in the Mandate when they were asked not once, not twice but three times about whether they wanted a Zionist homeland in their territory then there would be no trouble today.

Oh yes SAS23...it's very simple : you are, as after each terror bombing, actively supporting it and fully "justifying" the worst kind of actions...

To see a bus, full of passengers, in flames makes no other impression on you than "oh well, these Jews had anyway nothing to do on the Arab land of Palestine.....so let them burn!"

And...BTW...tell us...

...is the "explanation" for the thousands who were killed on 9-11 by the SAME Muslim fundamentalists...also so "simple"?

...and is the explanation for the hundreds who were killed or horribly burned on Bali last week by the SAME Muslim fundamentalists...also so "simple"?

...and is the explanation for the tens of thousands who have been killed in Algeria by the SAME Muslim fundamentalists...also so "simple"

Or is it a little more complicated when, although the perpetrators are the same, the victims aren't Israelis?

Same old stuff happening everyday

What a hateful remark, it just illustrates how much disdain you have for innocent victims of terrorism...as long as these victims are Israeli citizens.

But one day, after the 180th Al-Qaida attack somewhere in the world, you'll be perhaps able to say the same BS.........

And it's really amazing...I didn't hear any "complain" in one of SAS23's last post called "IDF kills 2 Palestinian women and 2 children"....although it was by far not the first thread on that subject...But I know that for many here, the accidental death of a Palestinian civilian constitutes a "deliberate murder" and "real terrorism", whereas terror bombings against Israeli civilians are seen as a natural right of the Palestinian extremists...or "simply" as some "old stuff" nobody wants even to hear...

Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:22 pm

Toda, you've really lost the picture here, mate ... no one here is either supporting terrorism (at least on the Palestinian side) nor are they advocating the destruction of the State of Israel.

However, your posts do give the rest of us a clear idea of the sort of blinkered thinking that prevails in Israel - what we called a laager mentality in South Africa where "the end justifies the means" no matter what the 'collateral damage' might be.

Let's face it - the Israelis have been going on about the Palestinian menace for so long (in the same way that the South Africans went on about the rooi/swart gevaar) myth has become reality and you have dug yourselves a hole too deep to climb out of.

This is why Israel presents the greatest threat to global peace; and why the rest of the world needs to intervene - with force if necessary - to impose a peace solution.

bravo45

Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:22 pm

Jawad Usman/Bravo45, you are, once more, CONDONING terrorism.
David/Toda,Reisinger you are once again missing my point. BTW WHICH sentense of mine even went NEAR to what you called as condoning??? Reminding again and again about the situation that gives one courage to commit such an act is all but bad. Whereas neglecting this would mean fully supporting the acts of the IDF which you seem to be most happy to do.

Krushny

Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:29 pm

I found something interesting in the BBC newsclip http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2347155.stm :

"Michael Yitzhaki, who escaped from the bus, said: "The flames ate up the bus with amazing speed...We didn't manage to get inside to save anyone. It was pretty difficult watching people who we couldn't help anymore.

"What was even worse was that the soldiers' ammunition began to explode and the whole bus was completely engulfed in flames."

So let us see, the bus was full of armed soldiers, and some guys here try to sell us this is an attack against innocent civilians? Alright, not only soldiers died here, also civilians, but these same pro-Israel guys will explain us after an IDF raid with civilian casualties that this is caused because of the terrorists cowardly hiding among the civilian population... and couldn't we say the same thing about this bus?

I do not condone or justify at all this attack, and condemn it in the strongest terms, but I am really tired of being cheated by both sides of this conflict. This constant lyin', bitchin' & moanin' has the effect of dilapidating all the sympathy capital one could have for any side. All I see is endless complaining and finger pointing, but no sincere effort to fix the situation by the guys in charge . I wonder if these guys do no have the guts to do what has to be done, and expect an international solution imposed upon them.

Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:45 pm

Toda, you've really lost the picture here, mate ... no one here is either supporting terrorism (at least on the Palestinian side) nor are they advocating the destruction of the State of Israel.

Instead of throwing sterile insults, please answer the question I asked you in the previous post.

You don't want...and it's understandable.

Put yourself in the Palestinians' place. Imagine that you wake up one morning to find, say, Mexicans outside your house, all heavily armed and threatening to kill you and your family if you don't leave immediately. You can only take with you what you can carry, and you have minutes to pack. You hear the sound of gunfire close by ... you have no idea who is being shot at. You leave your home, that your family has owned for generations, and you know that you will never be able to return. Leaving, you pass the bodies of some of your neighbours ... including children, shot down like animals.

After many days of walking, you end up in a refugee camp which us unlike anything you have ever seen ... and even there you are not safe as your enemy comes in on a frequent basis on 'policing' raids during which they destroy the shelters you call your new home and kill innocent men, women and children.

The anger against your enemy builds up more and more inside you and many others like you in your camp and you decide to take action against this brutal oppressor.

After all, you have nothing left to lose except your life ...

THIS is condoning the blind terror comitted by the Palestinian terrorists in Israel. It is even more : it's an active support.

BTW WHICH sentense of mine even went NEAR to what you called as condoning???

Many...and, among them, this one :

On one hand is an Israeli living in an occupied territory thats is killed in a bom attack by one of the real owner because he sees that there is no other way left for him to get his land back...

That's condoning...you shamelessly legitimize the most barbaric actions which can be imagined.

bravo45

Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:47 pm

Well there we go!!! The only difference is that while showing the mirror to the Israelis, while its anyone doing so, he deems it necessary to mention that he doesnot support the terrorism, where as there are more than considerable number of people here that simply justifies each and every of terrorist attack by the IDF a**holes.

And as said here civilians among the "suspects" if get killed are not even a tragedy. and when a bus of soilders is destroyed, its an attack on innocent civilians. It has been mentioned here brfore that the problem with Israel is that it considers its military personal to be civilians while it considers Palestinians as "suspects". Now suspects mean suspects and not criminals, and attacking them while they are in busy public places with a one ton bomb by an F-16 is justifyable. GREAT JUSTICE!!!!!

My point is that you CANNOT call this terrorism until you condemn the acts of the IDF.

bravo45

Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:54 pm

On one hand is an Israeli living in an occupied territory thats is killed in a bom attack by one of the real owner because he sees that there is no other way left for him to get his land back...
To me this is the explaination of WHY is all this happeneing.

THIS is condoning the blind terror comitted by the Palestinian terrorists in Israel. It is even more : it's an active support.

And what would you do in such a situation????? I have an idea, why don't you go to Palestine and meet a person who wants to be a suicide bomber, you can hand over the keys of your property etc to him and ask him to go and take it, while you stay back in his situation and try to live a life you want them to live. Its no use criticising them while sitting in a better place. As for me I am not the oppressor nor the oppressed, I live in my house not forcefully taken by anyone. What the most I can do is to ask for justice that these people should return to their land , return the land to its owners and let peace prevail. Not to mention the justice to be done from the IDF and its actions.

bravo45

Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:00 pm

This sentence to me is a sentence of respect. If you feel insulted by someone calling you "mate" then..... well what can I say..... a clear meaningful sentence answering you doubt, misconception or whatever, just don't know whats wrong with you.
BTW whats your defination of INSULT??? That just might help.

jaysit

Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:31 pm

...After what happened today, can't you just condemn what the suicide bombers just did unconditionally without any strings attached or without anythin else attached to that statment? I'm not giving lives more "currency" than the others, but can you condemn the terrorists in this case?.....

What do you think I said? Did I not condemn the terrorists unconditionally? 14 people were blown to bits. Thats a horrible way to die, and a horrible price to pay just for who you are. But just because I mentioned dead Palestinians - who are all part of the same wretched problem - it gets you all riled up? What is this? Your version of censorship or a banal version of Lady's Home Journal where one is expected to make clucking condemnatory statements devoid of the political context in which they occur? I condemn Hamas and its minions who treat Israeli innocents as if they are political points, just as unconditionally as I do Sharons' ruffians who treat Palestinian civilians like cannon fodder. Unfortunately, that is something I don't see you doing.

Atheism is Myth Understood.

Tue Oct 22, 2002 11:59 pm

that simply justifies each and every of terrorist attack by the IDF a**holes.

I fear that in your peaceful country, that's the prevailing definition of terrorism; in your eyes, the anti-terror efforts of the IDF are "terrorism", whereas Palestinian suicide bombings are legitimate self defense; so I guess the American bombings in Afghanistan were also "terrorism", while the suicide attacks of 9-11 were legitimate defense...if your "logic" is not exclusively reserved to Israeli victims....

How curious...it's exactly what Abu Bakar Bashir has told Newsweek...

Here is one quote...it's worthwhile reading this BS...And the resemblance with what is given to read on these forums is really extaordinary...

"NW: All the attention you're getting from the Western governments and the media has created a perception that you're the new Ossama bin Laden. What is your reaction to that?

ABB: Praise the Lord. OBL is a Muslim hero and warrior of God. Not a terrorist. The real terrorists are Georges Bush and Ariel Sharon. OBL was acting in self-defense. He was defending Islam. He saw Islam being attacked, so he fought back. That's what we call a mujahedin, not a terrorist. America attacked Afghanistan first, without any reason. Israel kills Palestinians for no reason.
"

All these hateful "views" are repeated on these forums again and again...:

One's terrorist is another's freedom fighter (SAS23 and some others...)

The IDF is willfully bombing heavily populated Palestinian areas in order to kill as many innocent Palestinians for no reason, instead of killing the terrorists (SAS23)

The real terrorists are the Israelis (Bravo45, SAS23, and some others...)

The Palestinian suicide bombers are just "fighting back", it's not terror, it's a legitimate "reaction"

and so on...

All the members who are flooding these forums with that kind of BS should feel highly honored...to share exactly the same discourse with one of the most fanatical and dangerous Muslim fundamentalist.

Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:11 am

There were troops on board that bus, which made it a legitimate target. Unfortunately, if 'civilian' Israelis do not wish to be caught up in such events, then they should avoid travelling with IDF members.

Toda, you are completely blinkered in your obsessional hatred of the Palestinians - something that as I pointed out above is shared by too many of your fellow countrymen, who have no interest in making peace with the Palestinians or sharing the land with them.

Regrettably, it is people with views such as yours that prolong the suffering in the region.

AC320

Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:17 am

I don't think anything is a legitimate target when you're a nutcase with explosives strapped to yourself
fuddle duddle

tbar220

Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:33 am

Krushny,

From the news reports, not a single Israeli soldier was killed in the attack, the fourteen casualties were Israeli civilians. And no, the Israeli soldiers aren't cowardly hiding among the civilian population. There's a huuuuuuge difference, you cant even compare it. The reason the soldiers were on that bus is because Israeli soldiers use the buses to go to and from home and their bases on Shabbat and their days off. Your argument saying Israeli soldiers are hiding among the civilian population quickly falls apart. Israeli soldiers are constantly out in the open attempting to protect the Israeli civilian population, not hiding among it like the Palestinian coward terrorists do.
NO URLS in signature

Wed Oct 23, 2002 12:42 am

Toda, you are completely blinkered in your obsessional hatred of the Palestinians

ha ha ha you speak of obsessional hatred....To repeatedly depict Israel as "the world's greatest danger" is a sufficient proof of an obsessive and pathological hatred....
BTW, I see you love to use exactly the same words I've been using for you...; that's highly original, but I'm greatly honored.

...if 'civilian' Israelis.....your hatred against the Israeli people is SO deep that you're not even able to write "Israeli civilians" without resorting to inverted commas.

So far for "obsessional hatred".

- something that as I pointed out above is shared by too many of your fellow countrymen, who have no interest in making peace with the Palestinians or sharing the land with them.

Yeah...you are perhaps too blind to see that the Barak proposal was basically "TO SHARE the land with them"...

Or perhaps I am too stupid to realize up to which point these fanatical Muslim extremists from Islamic jihad, Hezbollah and Hamas have all a strong interest in sharing the land with Israel...

You want us to believe such a nonsense...

As I told in my previous post : you are delivering the same insane message as the great Abu Bakar Bashir...

And BTW, you haven't yet answered my small question...

There were troops on board that bus, which made it a legitimate target.

There were even more troops in the Pentagon...which made it an even more "legitimate target"...

That's really so low; it is a shame.

Marcus

Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:05 am

I think someone was refering to this some posts back but did not provide a link.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/2345953.stm
Kids!....we are going to the happiest place on earth...TIJUANA! signed: Krusty the Clown

bravo45

Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:34 am

if your "logic" is not exclusively reserved to Israeli victims....

There we go!!! We have a new Sharon fan here. As for me, attacking a building full of civilians with a one ton bomb with an F-16 is more than what the word terrorism can define.

The real terrorists are the Israelis (Bravo45, SAS23, and some others...)

The Palestinian suicide bombers are just "fighting back", it's not terror, it's a legitimate "reaction"

and so on...

WHAT THE HELL OF A BULLSHIT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????? ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES????? THERE IS A LIMIT TO WHICH ONE CAN GO LYING OR ASSOCIATION SOMETHING WRONG WITH SOMEONE. YOU ARE THROUGH THIS TIME.

IDF IS TERRORIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ALL ISRAELIS NOT LIKE YOUR STANDARDS ACCORDING TO WHICH ALL PALESTINIANS ARE TERRORISTS AND THEREFORE BETTER DEAD.
SUICIDE BOMBING IS "THE ONLY WAY" THAT THE "PALESTINIANS" THINK THAT THEY CAN FIGHT BACK.
THIS IS THE BEST WAY THAT I CAN PUT IT TO YOU. NO NEED FOR YOU TO GET INTO THESE VERY COMPLICATED STUFF IF YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDIGN THEM. BETTER STAY OUT.

tbar220

Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:37 am

Hey Bravo, can you yell a little louder please, I cant hear you too well.
NO URLS in signature

777236ER

Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:41 am

Bravo, you're getting toward Toda levels of anger there. Have a beer dude!
Your bone's got a little machine

tbar220

Wed Oct 23, 2002 1:43 am

LOL! Have a beer, and all will be well  Laugh out loud True words of advice right there.

NO URLS in signature

bravo45

Wed Oct 23, 2002 4:05 am

Thanks for the wise words. Its not just anger, its more frustration because it is really proving very hard to have a simple conversation with a mind full of the stuff that the zionists are spreading. They were simple words, I think they should have been understood. Anyway no hard feelings here.

tbar220

Wed Oct 23, 2002 5:15 am

Bravo,

Our point is, no matter what your opinion is, no matter what you're trying to say, nobody is going to listen to you or take you seriously when you yell it at our faces like that.
NO URLS in signature

Krushny

Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:04 am

Your argument saying Israeli soldiers are hiding among the civilian population quickly falls apart

Great, you have discovered the flaw in my argument. It is the same nonsense as saying the Spanish Guardias Civiles use their families as human shields, as our ETArras say. And it is equally absurd and inhuman as justifying the killing of Palestinian civilians just because a terrorist could be nearby.

heavymetal

Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:05 am

There were troops on board that bus, which made it a legitimate target.

Remember you said that.

Because since Hezbollah and Hamas and all the rest of the small penis societies work in stealth, that means they move within the entire Palestinian community. Which makes the entire community a "legitimate target".

Using Northern Ireland as a model, I believe the next natural progression of this conflict is non-government supported terrorists on the Israeli side. Jewish terrorists targeting Palestinian public places . The Israeli Defense Forces have to answer to the elected Israeli government. The have rules that cannot be broken, at least in public. But it is out in the public where terror needs to live, else it is not terror.

Jewish vigilantes undertaking operations against Palestinians with the same terrible disregard for any decent boundry, just as the Palestinian groups have. Only that will up the ante, and unleash the pure misery that will tire both sides equally.

Or it will finish both sides equally. Either way it is a resolution.

david b.

Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:08 am

We need Jewish suicide bombers. Now it's Jewish SD vs. Palestinian SB.

That is match IM willing to see. It would be fun.

tbar220

Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:18 am

Krushny,

Correct, but then how do you get the terrorists who are in the West Bank and Gaza?

David B.,

Are you sick? I hope you're joking.
NO URLS in signature

david b.

Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:28 am

David B.,

Are you sick? I hope you're joking.

No really??  Insane  Insane  Insane  Insane