As the informed knows, war is possbily around the
corner with Iraq and other "nations against terror."
George Bush is quick to the gun, and has made no
attempts at diplomacy (well some weak ones). Our
fellow allies, inclduing France, Russia and China, all
oppose this war as do I. If you watch the news, you
may already know that while fighting the "bad guys"
many "good guys" are also killed. They are innocent
and are simply victims of Bush's hastey dicisions.
During the Kosove operations, the entire Chinese
embassy in Belgrade was "accidentally" destroyed. Yes,
this was under Clinton, but war is war. During our
assault on Afghanistan, thousands off innocent Afghan
bystanders were murdered by our missles, bombs and
marines. War durastically fucks up a serviceman's
mind. We know this from Vietnam, the Gulf War -- hey
look at the recetn sniper slayings. The serial killer
was a Gulf War veteranm, a decorated one at that, a
prized marksman. This is even the same location which
will most definitely lead to the same results! Help
rally support by signing the attatched website (a
"digital signature") and forward this by email to others!

SIGN HERE:
http://kaskelnetworks.com/site/nowar/warsucks.php

thanks, MIA777
MIA777

AC320

RE: Anti War - Sign Here!

Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:44 am

Hmmmm a petition that calls all Republicans "murderers" expects to be taken seriously? Effect this sorry excuse for a petition will have on anything: none.
fuddle duddle

B747forlife

Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:48 am

Hmmmm, do you really think Bush or Rumsfeld is gonna see this and say, "By golly, they're right! We are murderers! Let's not go to war!"

NOOOOOOOOOO!

This war is right, Hussein is a murderer and is evil, and he also is looking for nukes. He needs to be stopped. And right now this war seems to be the only way to stop him.

-Nick

avt007

Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:52 am

MIA777; A friendly suggestion; If you want people to support you, and listen to your views, then you have to come across as intelligent and thoughtful.
In your post, there are so many basic spelling errors and grammatical mistakes, that most people will dismiss your views right off the bat. Again, this is a friendly post, I am not trying to flame you, just wanting to help.

MIA777

Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:53 am

if you don't want war, then just sign. otherwise, do not speak. i'm not proving this to anyone nor do I plan on "Bush or Rumsfeld" to read it....just gives you an idea of who doesn't want war buddies!
MIA777

MIA777

Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:55 am

i wrote that in a minute. I am not looking for the Nobel Prize...just refer to my post above...
MIA777

AC320

Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:04 am

if you don't want war, then just sign. otherwise, do not speak

Sorry but you can tell us what to do, if you don't want other people responding you shouldn't even post in the first place. If Bush and Rumsfeld won't read it, then its a pointless waste of time right off the bat.
fuddle duddle

Scorpio

Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:12 am

Now, those who know my stance on this issue know that I strongly dislike Bush and am opposed to a unilateral US attack against Iraq. But, having said that, calling all Republicans murderers pretty much blows all your credibility to pieces. This very amateuristic attempt at starting a petition will have absolutely no effect.

A little tip: 1 serviceman, 2 servicemen

And Novemeber doesn't exist

Not too sure what 'to appose' means either

galaxy5

Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:39 am

"Our fellow allies, inclduing France, Russia and China, all
oppose this war as do I"

LOL what a joke, is this a comedy routine or what? Come on now think of somthing more intelligent and less childish to say and i might consider reading your petition.
"damn, I didnt know prince could Ball like that" - Charlie Murphy

galaxy5

Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:44 am

i really doubt anyone will take you seriously, and why should they when you spout drivel like this. Besides what do you lnow about a service mans mind?

"if you don't want war, then just sign. otherwise, do not speak. i'm not proving this to anyone nor do I plan on "Bush or Rumsfeld" to read it....just gives you an idea of who doesn't want war buddies!

During our
assault on Afghanistan, thousands off innocent Afghan
bystanders were murdered by our missles, bombs and
marines. War durastically fucks up a serviceman's mind."

MIA777
E-mail: rlkask@yahoo.com
Hobbies: Aviation, Lacrosse, Web Design
Homepage: http://kaskelnetworks.com/site/megan/enter.php
Other info: No info
Joined Airliners.net: 58 days ago (September 5, 2002)
First Class since September 10, 2002
"damn, I didnt know prince could Ball like that" - Charlie Murphy

MIA777

Sun Nov 03, 2002 7:08 am

ok well to an assumed popular request i removed that site...hope you guys are satisfied...
MIA777

Super Em

Sun Nov 03, 2002 7:33 am

Great gesture MIA. But unfortunately I don't think any kind of petition or protest will prevent this upcoming war. Bush has already made up his mind. Remember he told us this months ago. Prepare for war soon.

jcs17

Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:12 am

Dude, lets not go to war, lets get in a circle smoke some pot and sing kumbaya... Big grin
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

Sun Nov 03, 2002 8:20 am

No war against Iraq. Good.

But what if Iraq attacks you?

This is the reason I'm still swinging back-and-forth on whether to support the war against Iraq.

Hamfist

Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:19 am

Agree with Avt007...

That post looks like it was written by a fourth-grader. Sure, few people on this site follow every rule of grammar, but this post has to be one of the most misspelled and incoherent.

Aside from the obvious, something else really bugs me. From the subsequent posts, I gather the individual who started this thread has some web designing ability. How can someone intelligent enough to create a webpage be so grammatically challenged?

"War durastically fucks up a serviceman's
mind."

Well, looking at the list of words below (all copied from the original post)...I guess my only question for Mia777 is this: IN WHICH OF THOSE WARS DID YOU FIGHT?

possbily
inclduing
hastey
dicisions
Kosove
missles
durastically
recetn
veteranm
attatched

delta-flyer

Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:34 am

..... George Bush .... has made no attempts at diplomacy .....

Are we on the same planet, son? Last news I saw, the Security Council was considering a revised resolution advocated by the US and Britain which appears to be satisfactory to all members, including China, Russia and France. Even the chief weapons inspector Blix is warming to this latest scenario. So, what do you mean by "no diplomacy"? How else do you get all these diverse interests to agree?

Pete
"In God we trust, everyone else bring data"

MIA777

Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:46 am

ok, YES, I spelled many words wrong, I get it. I wrote this to my friends who could give a shit about how I spell a few words. Hmm...I am pretty sure I know how to correctly spell each of them. I wrote it, did not reread it, and just copied and pasted it on this site. I am very sorry you guys are all uptight and enjoy correcting common mistakes like "recetn" and "veteranm." It was the message, not spelling! I wasn't using this for school or sending it to Bush...oh well, you guys can keep on bashing me! And wait a sec--- how do you really spell dicisions....damn maybe I should consult my English teecher...oops teacher...

MIA777
MIA777

flyboy36y

Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:08 am

MIA777,

The point is that the reasons your views are ignorant.

I may or may not agree on the issue of the war itself, but COME ON. CAlling Republicans murderers makes you look like a "reel" idiot.

Jacob Uriel
A DEMOCRAT

Hamfist

Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:11 am

Alright...would you rather I get away from the spelling. OK, how's this:

From the information you have presented, I can only assume that you want me to sign an anti-war petition because:

(1) some "good guys" might die
(2) an embassy might accidentally be destroyed
(3) and/or another war might unleash another sniper somewhere in the United States

OK, this might help you sleep tonight:

(1) Sure, there probably will be some friendly losses. That is a reality of conflict. However, the world stands to lose even more friendly citizens when weapons of mass destruction are left in the hands of a man who has repeatedly demonstrated a propensity to use them (or give them to someone who will).

(2) You have little to worry about when it comes to embassies. So few nations have diplomatic relations with Baghdad, it's unlikely an embassy will be hit.

(3) In which war did Ted Bundy fight? How about Dahmer? John Wayne Gacy? Unabomber? Hillside Strangler? Henry Lee Lucas?
You mean to tell me these guys had no war to " durastically fucks up" their minds? How dare they go on a killing spree without this necessary precursor!! Damn them. How can we possibly explain their actions without a war to blame?

kolobokman

Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:21 pm

Oh, come on!!

I put a big X as a signature. In your face Dubya!

artiom
I can neither confirm, nor deny above post

jcs17

Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:28 pm

Oh, come on!!

I put a big X as a signature. In your face Dubya!

Yeah, I'm sure Bush is reading that petition and really cares what some bitter, Russian student thinks about the decision to go to war with Iraq. You better watch out, he might revoke your student visa! Big grin
America's chickens are coming home to rooooost!

Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:25 pm

All spelling and logical errors aside, I'd just like to say this:

I am not pro-war. I just want to see the problem dealt with, and if that means military force, then so be it.

I respectfully withhold my signature from this petition.

'Speed

kolobokman

Sun Nov 03, 2002 11:56 pm

Jcs17,

my friend, do you understand jokes?
I can neither confirm, nor deny above post

MIA777

Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:18 am

(1) Sure, there probably will be some friendly losses. That is a reality of conflict. However, the world stands to lose even more friendly citizens when weapons of mass destruction are left in the hands of a man who has repeatedly demonstrated a propensity to use them (or give them to someone who will).

Really? Who has he given them to? What evidence of this is there? The CIA has provided the media with pictures of "growing facilities." Big deal, what does that mean? If those same facilities are really growing and producing or at least attempting to produce nuclear and or biological/chemical weapons then send our special forces in. Central command wants to send in 100,000 troops just to remove one person. I'd be very suprised if 3/4 of the population is loyal to Saddam in the first place. Send in our Green Beret or Delta Force and check up on these facilities. Even better, repeal the presidential order that state assassinations are forbidden and just send in our special forces to either arrest (very unlikely) or just kill him. He is the route of the problem. Sure, he has his loyal ministers but this could be a spark to a nationwide rebellion from his own people....no need for a little less than a quarter of a millon of our own troops!

(2) You have little to worry about when it comes to embassies. So few nations have diplomatic relations with Baghdad, it's unlikely an embassy will be hit.

Obviously you're missing the point. I don't care if its an embassy or not. Do you work? Well what if one day U.S. warplanes bombed your workspace. It is the same thing. Innocent lives will be lost.

(3) In which war did Ted Bundy fight? How about Dahmer? John Wayne Gacy? Unabomber? Hillside Strangler? Henry Lee Lucas?
You mean to tell me these guys had no war to " durastically fucks up" their minds? How dare they go on a killing spree without this necessary precursor!! Damn them. How can we possibly explain their actions without a war to blame?

I am not talking about all serial killers. I used 2 recent killers as an example. Ever hear of PTSD? Well maybe you should look it up. Past events can greatly screw your mind up. War is just one example of a "past event."

Back to the first point...I know of the mustard gas used on the Kurds, but in the status quo...Saddam would never attempt to do this again. From the things he says, he is very scared of a U.S. attack. I highly doubt he would do anything to provoke one.
MIA777

MIA777

Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:21 am

whatever you guys can continue on and on however I just this post just ends here. It is a matter of opinion. Answering the Republicans being murders. I wrote this for my friends. My two best friends are big republicans and was intended as a joke to them as I knew they would never sign....That's that. This is an endless argument. I do not want war. You may want war. Either way, its not our decision so there really is just no point in continuously arguing this...

MIA777
MIA777

Hamfist

Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:39 am

If those same facilities are really growing and producing or at least attempting to produce nuclear and or biological/chemical weapons then send our special forces in. ... Send in our Green Beret or Delta Force and check up on these facilities. Even better, repeal the presidential order that state assassinations are forbidden and just send in our special forces to either arrest (very unlikely) or just kill him.

OK...I'm guessing you have no experience either in or around the military, right? The statements above lead me to believe you've been watching way too many movies and you know little, if nothing, about military doctrine. Do you even know the difference in the specific special forces you have mentioned above? What is their primary function or specialty?

Just send in those special operations forces and all will be well, huh? I suppose they can just freely roam through the countryside and sneak into suspect facilities and snap pictures with their James Bond multi-purpose pen, laser, camera, nose hair clipper gadget-thingy? Even if they could accomplish this Pink Panther mission, I'm inclined to believe you would discredit any information they uncover--probably under the veil that Dubya just told his good 'ol spec ops boyz to just make up a good story that supports a war effort.

Look, I don't want to see a massive conflict any more than the next guy. I work everyday with many of the people who would be asked to go into harms way to make this potential operation happen. I surely don't want to see any of them harmed.

However, those who just can't get beyond the "give peace a chance" mantra should recall that their champion (Slick Willy himself) gave peace a chance for the better part of his eight years of scandal-plagued leadership. Seldom (Desert Fox) did he ever order actions above and beyond the standard Northern Watch and Southern Watch operations.

Well, where has that peaceful resolve taken us? It's given us a Saddam who is in just as much control as he has ever been, and it's given us an environment where the UN does little to enforce the multiple resolutions. It's like the parent who refuses to discipline their child. The limits continue to get pushed and eventually that child concludes they can get away with anything. Well, it's certainly becoming time to give this child a lesson he can't forget!

MIA777

Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:03 am

you know what? I really do not know the difference between each group. I am saying that these are the types of missions they are trained for. Delta Force, Green beret, Navy Seals, whoever! I am just saying, our (U.S.) most special forces...that is what they are trained to do? Surveillance ops, etc.? I think so...
MIA777

Arsenal@LHR

Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:08 am

(1) Sure, there probably will be some friendly losses. That is a reality of conflict

Try telling that to the relatives of the dead that their death was a "reality of conflict"

And tell the same message to the 9/11 victims that the death of their loved ones was a "reality of terrorism"  Yeah sure

Arsenal@LHR
In Arsene we trust!!

Mon Nov 04, 2002 3:57 am

I don't know about that bitter, partisan petition but I'll state right here that I am NOT for war in Iraq - I do not think it is in America's best interests.

TNNH

Hamfist

Mon Nov 04, 2002 9:36 am

Try telling that to the relatives of the dead that their death was a "reality of conflict"

And tell the same message to the 9/11 victims that the death of their loved ones was a "reality of terrorism"

Arsenal@LHR

Try telling the future generations of Americans that they will just have to put up with massive terror attacks involving biological, chemical and possibly even nuclear weapons because we didn't have the fortitude that our forefathers had in WW2 to stand up to ruthless dictators and demand they discontinue the development of these horrible agents!

"Well, Jimmy, these things shouldn't be happening here in 2040, but back at the turn of the century we could have sworn that candle-light vigils, prayer circles and the occasional diplomatic trip to Baghdad would have convinced Saddam to find his inner love for humanity. How could he resist such dedicated coaxing?"

You can sing me the sad song all you want. Death is a mandatory part of the process and I would rather have mine happen while trying to solve a problem than to wither away victim to possible biological attacks on our population. I feel for those touched by war and terror, however, you have to face the reality of life on earth. There will always be evil people among us who seek to destroy what the good have built. If you're not willing to put your life and the lives of those who VOLUNTEERED to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States", then you just make it that much easier for those evil people to do their harmful deeds.