United777
Topic Author

Michael Jackson Video! Wow!

Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:12 am

Has any of you seen that Michael Jackson video of him hanging a baby over a hotel balcony in Germany!

WOW! what is this guy thinking! He has fans down below the hotel room so to show off the un-known baby he hangs it over the balcony to show everybody with camera's rolling! What the hell is wrong with Jackson!

He is still the king of pop but it is sad to see his life the way it is going!

Here is a link the several websites that have the video
www.cnn.com
www.msnbc.com
www.usatoday.com
www.foxnews.com

also check out BBC news in Europe!

cedarjet

RE: Michael Jackson Video! Wow!

Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:17 am

Anyone who would let him in the same room as a child must be insane.
fly Saha Air 707s daily from Tehran's downtown Mehrabad to Mashhad, Kish Island and Ahwaz

lubcha132

Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:43 am

It* is terrible! He** should be taken away!

*-michael jackson
**-the baby

Gumah

Wed Nov 20, 2002 2:58 pm

What can you say... he's so far gone and has completely lost his marbles...
He gives new meaning to the words "freak show"...

Obviously all of his operations have seriously deteriorated his brain in some way. Michael Jackson & the word "parent", or "child", or "baby" do not belong in the same sentence, PERIOD.

Wed Nov 20, 2002 3:02 pm

The scary part is the fact that this was his own kid!!!! Then he brings out his 4 year old. The man is frigging insane!!!

IHadAPheo

Wed Nov 20, 2002 3:17 pm

Just a thought... Imagine if this wasn't Wacko Jacko and it was just "some guy" in your hometown who happened to put a towel over his infants head and dangled him over a 4th floor balcony over a crowd of people. What would happen to this "guy"???, I think he might be paid a visit by child protective services (CPS).

I can just see CPS going to Wacko Jacko's Neverland Ranch dodging the animals, being offered rides on the amusement rides, going past the hordes of 7 year olds who are just visiting Wacko Jacko for the night and asking WJ (Wacko Jacko) "what were you thinking you.....

Ah the thought of WJ being led away in had cuffs tossed in jail and having his cell mate ask "so what are you in here for, and did anyone ever tell you that you have a "pretty mouth")

Yours,
IHadAPheo
Pray hard but pray with care For the tears that you are crying now Are just your answered prayers

747-451

Thu Nov 21, 2002 6:36 am

Simply disgusting. The fact that MJ even "reproduced" is repulsive, however this is apalling! Will this tired, washed up publicity whore stop at nothing including endangering his own children?

BTW, it's also interesting to see how he is passing his neurotic fixations onto his children by covering them with towels etc. What is that ll about? If you don't want pictures of them to appear in the media, don't hang them over balcony railings.

Where are the child protection authorities anyway? So this is a "celebrity" he should be immune from the law? Where was the "maternal parental unit" during all of this (I won't call it a "mother" since they hopefully care about their children)?

It is pathetic how Micahel Jackson, once such a gifted and talented star has turned into a patheitc wax figure....

dripstick

Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:00 am

LOL IHadAPHeo!

Big thumbs up
What's another word for thesaurus?

victech

Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:38 am

Where was the "maternal parental unit" during all of this (I won't call it a "mother" since they hopefully care about their children)?

You could probably just as easily say "egg donor," for I'm sure that Jacko wouldn't allow her to stick around to actually give these poor kids a real home...

747-451

Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:06 am

Actually, I can't imagine a normal, sane woman allowing MJ to actually perform the functions on her body needed to produce children.... Nuts

toady

Fri Nov 22, 2002 6:37 am

At least he only dangled the kid..... He usually tosses them off  Big grin Big grin Big grin

gotAirbus

Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:25 am

I am just surprised at how he carries the other boy (or is it a waving girl?) with one arm... Just one mistake and he could have been done (at least his reputation is the only one that goes)

(gAb?)
(gotAIRBUS?) - (Got Commonality?) - (Have A Nice Flight!)