CanadianNorth
Topic Author

Family Reunions

Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:49 am

Tomorrow is a family reunion for me, flying to Vancouver on Saturday then back on sunday, just for a family reunion....
Family reunions, who needs them, go thousands of miles just for a party, is it worth it...
anyone out there having a family reunion soon or had one lately? what do you think bout them?

***CanadianNorth - your north, your airline***
What could possibly go wrong?

chepos

RE: Family Reunions

Sat Dec 07, 2002 9:58 am

Every christmas- I just hate them it just serves as the perferct backdrop for family fights and who has the nicer wardrobe discussions. Chepos
Chepos
Fly the Flag!!!!

YVR74

RE: Family Reunions

Sat Dec 07, 2002 11:30 am

I'm going to a family reunion in Mississippi between Xmas and New Years. I'm really hyped about it. I have about 50 first cousins that grew up in the same town as I did.

We all lived out on farms, and we had the greatest times tearing around on ATV's, fishing in the creeks, and exploring in the woods on our properties. We were always together but now life has scattered us all over North and South America from British Columbia to Brazil. All of us except two will be attending. We'll have a great time catching up and reminiscing about old times in front of the fire place.

Lance