todaReisinger

"That's Why He Fried 6 Million Of Those Guys"

Tue Dec 17, 2002 9:52 pm

Canadian Indian chief praises Hitler, blasts Jews

"The Jews damn near owned all of Germany prior to the war", Ahenakew reportedly said. "That's how Hitler came in. He was going to make damn sure that the Jews didn't take over Germany or Europe.

That's why he fried 6 million of those guys, you know. Jews would have owned the goddamned world. And look what they're doing. They're killing people in Arab countries."

Ahenakew then referred to Jews as a "disease", and said German friends told him Jews started World War II - a contention he said he agreed with. He also said the US and Israel are about the launch a third world war.

"I don't support Hitler. But he cleaned up a hell of a lot of things, didn't he? You would be owned by the Jews right now the world over", Ahenakew said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Excerpts from the online edition of the Jerusalem Post, December 17 2002.

Sickening.

I bitterly miss the livery that should never have been changed (repetition...)

pacificjourney

RE: "That's Why He Fried 6 Million Of Those Guys"

Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:27 pm

Yawn ... yep, we all hate you and crave your death. You are right to be so paranoid.

Who exactly is the JP quoting and why should anyone care what he says ?
" Help, help ... I'm being oppressed ... "

Hepkat

Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:55 pm

Toda, everyone's entitled to their own views, but they only becomes sickening when you allow them to. Millions of people around the world hate the Jews, why should this bother you? You'll never be able to change their minds, so leave them to their beliefs and carry on with your life.

heavymetal

Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:00 pm

He also said the US and Israel are about the launch a third world war.

I'll file the rest of it in the dustbin of ignorance, but this one line.....how 'out there is it'?

US military forces press against Baghdad....a cornered Saddam launches Scuds tipped with botulinium or nerve gas at Tel Aviv....Israel responds....how?.....and what happens next? ......

Bin Laden wanted 9/11 to be the flame that ignited a cultural and religious battle between Earth's one billion Muslims and everyone else. That didn't happen on 9/12 or 9/13 or even within a year of the last fire put out in Manhattan...but, like a smoldering cinder tucked away under dry pine needles, I've seen nothing to indicate the danger of that epic conflagration has ebbed.

The thought of a Third World War and how uncomfortably close it could be rests in far more enlightened minds than the baffoon quoted in this article.

Alpha 1

Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:05 pm

Hepkat, that's an incredible statement you made: you DON'T find it sickening what this asshole said? Don't you find anything morally right or wrong, for
God's sake. Or don't you find it sickening because, deep down, maybe you agree with this idiot? And it should bother anyone with a conscience that someone thinks like this, but you, being the eternal fence-sitter, can rationalize anything. Pathetic.

And PJ, you would have been yawning through the entire holocaust, as I'm sure had an A.net been around back then, you would have found a way to apologize for Hitler back then.

777236ER

Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:15 pm

Alpha 1, there's a difference between the holocaust and the ravings of some pathetic Canadian who likes attention.
Your bone's got a little machine

jaysit

Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:17 pm

Is this Ahenakew guy someone with a valid political standing? Is he ostensibly a leader in his community with standing and respect? Or is he a discredited dimwit who is making a desperate attempt to be recognized by the press? Idiots with fringe opinions often get elevated to the position of leaders and spokerspersons for an entire community with fast and loose comments like that. I hope that this doesn't result in name calling against all Canadians, because it is apparent that this man is a fool and - hopefully - speaks only for himself.
Atheism is Myth Understood.

Andreas

Alpha1, I Really Believe, The Direction This Forum

Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:32 pm

has been heading in the last months was way too much for your sanity:
Every other thread is about how incredibly bad and insensitive the world is treating you Americans, and the rest of the threads come from crazies like twaneednohelp who is constantly raving about how he would just love to nuke and bomb and thrash the world for not loving you Americans.
What's wrong with you guys?
Is it that bad that you need such cheap and downright disgusting uppers for your self-esteem?
Good Lord!!

Now look at your posting:
Quote: Hepkat, that's an incredible statement you made: you DON'T find it sickening what this asshole said? Don't you find anything morally right or wrong, for
God's sake. Or don't you find it sickening because, deep down, maybe you agree with this idiot? And it should bother anyone with a conscience that someone thinks like this, but you, being the eternal fence-sitter, can rationalize anything. Pathetic.

What do you expect other people to think about that? YOU ARE PATHETIC!! Do you really give a rat's a.. about the bullshit ravings of this Canadian?? Do you go berserk everytime some guy somewhere in the world says something stupid as it obviously is in this case?
Well, then I wonder why you are still among the living, most people would die from severe stroke and heartattack.

Quote: And PJ, you would have been yawning through the entire holocaust, as I'm sure had an A.net been around back then, you would have found a way to apologize for Hitler back then.

Read this again when you have calmed down and then be ashamed of what you said...it's sick!!!
I know it's only VfB but I like it!

david b.

Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:53 pm

Why do you bother yourself with a rant from some loser you don't even know?

Let it go, don't give yourself a stroke.
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

Andreas

David: I Just Had To...but Only Once, I Promise!

Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:10 am

It's a hard day at the office and it just came as nice (and somehow justified) occasion to let off some steam.
Besides I hate the direction this non-aviation forum is heading...yes I know, those US-supermacho-kids will tell me to get lost and find myself another forum, except...there are people around that make it worthwhile to be here, and there are still a few threads that are downright intelligent AND entertaining.
...but basically you're right!...

Regards

Andreas (cool again!)
I know it's only VfB but I like it!

Alpha 1

Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:15 am

Alpha 1, there's a difference between the holocaust and the ravings of some pathetic Canadian who likes attention.

And there's a difference between condemning what he said, and blowing it off, like Pacificjourney and Hepkat did. If you don't condemn it each time it happens, you will, someday, end up with another holocaust.

Read this again when you have calmed down and then be ashamed of what you said...it's sick!!!

What is sick is people who just dismiss such things. Maybe had someone taken the words of Hitler seriously when he was rising to power, the whole misery of the late 1930's and 40's could have been avoided. But when you shrug off such statements, it let's such stuff gain more and more acceptance.

I could care less who is saying such things, be he in Canada, or anywhere else. With the history of Hitler and the holocaust, it should not be dismissed.

heavymetal

Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:40 am

I agree with you 100 percent Alpha.

And I disagree, which throws my math into the realm of "fuzzy" (the accepted standard in America these days.)

The Holocaust should be remembered in every finite detail (everything....I'll take the position that the inverted pink triangles got swept under the carpet for a long long while even as a very justified reverence was paid to the yellow stars, but I'm not here to start a pity pissing contest. The truth of the Holocaust has remained in a very bright light for 60 years, and the light only expands. That's the way it should be.).

At the same time, the memory of the Holocaust cannot be used as a cheap stamp of instant credibility stickered to just any old debate. There are plenty who think it can, and God knows it seems a prize bestowed by the most horrific circumstance. But one's argument must stand in the arena on its' merits alone.....the Holocaust must remain in a seperate room under glass, to be studied and guarded, unlocked only in times of great need. Like any precious thing, throwing it about the room at any old chance damages it.....and gives the forces that caused it the chance to recognize that damage and exploit it.

The same may be true of racism......how paltry has that word become, how many incarnations of it used to no end by men who wield it simply as a clumsy instrument for their own self-interests? And yet in situations when it can be truly used as a call for reflection and change....situations not unlike our friend in the US Senate provided us with this past week....it can prove it still has a shine.

I don't know if Toda's post was the light of illumination or the light of another cheap firebomb. I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. I just hope he and all others recognize that when that priceless flame is lit too often, it becomes easier to water down.

DeanBNE

Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:49 am

Toda, everyone's entitled to their own views, but they only becomes sickening when you allow them to. Millions of people around the world hate the Jews, why should this bother you?

What if this creative was instead speaking of 9/11 and touting something along the lines of "I fully support and am pleased with the events of Sept 11." Would you still express the above view?

People who express views like this should be persued and rallied against if possible. He is another example of how sick and ugly the human race can be - assuming he is human.

Dean

pacificjourney

Wed Dec 18, 2002 12:55 am

I vote cheap fire bomb !

I would be interested to know how many other times Akenhakew has been quoted by the JP or Toda, not too many I bet.

Why should that paper, Toda or any of us care what he says ?

BTW a bloke called Mike told me a joke in the pub the other night about 3 fags, shall we start a thread about the new age of homophobia ?
" Help, help ... I'm being oppressed ... "

todaReisinger

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:07 am

Yes Hepkat, everyone's entitled to their own views...but there are "views" which are deeply sickening and dangerous. And I just wonder why you're systematically defending the most extreme ones.

Hitler was also entitled to his own views, and he exposed them clearly in his book; there are "views" which MUST BE FOUGHT.

ryanb741

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:10 am

Hmmm - kind of ironic that the now (thankfully) dead former Israeli minister Ramon Zaevi called the Palestinians 'cancer' and 'lice'. A jew being racist - who would have thought it  Big grin But no - if it's the Jews that are being got at then everybody else's life must stop. I mean - no other race ever gets bashed right? Makes me wonder if all some of the Jewish/pro Israeli posters on a-net do all day is scour obscure publications to see if anyone has said anything nasty about their ethnic race and then post it on here, in a vain hope of trying to make us believe that the whole world is against Jews and Jews only, and that they therefore definitely need a Jewish state free of Palestinians, because otherwise everybody would be out to re-enact the Holocaust.......
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

Alpha 1

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:13 am

Makes me wonder if all some of the Jewish/pro Israeli posters on a-net do all day is scour obscure publications to see if anyone has said anything nasty about their ethnic race and then post it on here..

You mean, like the ones that tell us the U.S. has the worst healthcare system in the world? Like the ones a few months back on here that supposedly dug up the "truth" about the invasion of Afghanistan? You meean like the ones that SAS23 was always digging up to pin on the U.S. and Israel? Ok, I know what you're talking about.

Works both ways, 777236ER.

c172akula

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:18 am

The guy that was quoted saying that was a former aboriginal leader in Canada, and also sat on the board of first nations in the Canadian government. I believe that the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) are going to try and bring him up on charges related to inciting racial hatred, or something like that. This is new news as I just heard it on the radio yesterday in Calgary.

todaReisinger

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:23 am

That's why he fried 6 million of those guys

This sickening "sentence" alone should sound extremely shocking and revolting to anyone; but no, what I see in the replies are just expressions of understanding for such a monstruous behaviour.

But well, those same persons show the same understanding when dozens of "those guys are fried" in our days; should I be astonished...?

777236ER

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:27 am

Works both ways, 777236ER.

??? What did I say?

You weren't replying to me, dude  Big grin

haveric

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:31 am

The Jerusalem Post is hardly an obscure publication.

777236ER

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:33 am

This sickening "sentence" alone should sound extremely shocking and revolting to anyone; but no, what I see in the replies are just expressions of understanding for such a monstruous behaviour.

But well, those same persons show the same understanding when dozens of "those guys are fried" in our days; should I be astonished...?

Aww boo hoo. Yeah it's disgusting but it's one person. Guess what? There's more than one person in the world who likes having sex with children. There's more than one person in the world who wants to kill everyone who's black. There's more than one person in the world who wants to set fire to everyone who's gay. Yes it's sickening, but there are some assholes in the world. Accept that.

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:35 am

Is this Ahenakew guy someone with a valid political standing? Is he ostensibly a leader in his community with standing and respect?.

He is a Canadian leader with the MOST standing and respect. He is a member of the ultra prominent, super exlusive Order of Canada equatable to those with Congressional Medals of Honor or British Royal Knitings.

TNNH

david b.

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:36 am

Ryanb741, if he said the same thing or if a Jew said the same about Arabs or Muslims, well, I wonder if their reactions would be the same. I guarantee you they would not be.

david b.

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:47 am

This sickening "sentence" alone should sound extremely shocking and revolting to anyone; but no, what I see in the replies are just expressions of understanding for such a monstruous behaviour. Laugh out loud  Laugh out loud

There are many shocking replies when we discuss ME violence and religion. What's your point? Jews are the only victims? No, I don't think so. How about innocent children killed by members of the armed forces? How about victims of hate crimes? How about all those poor arabs and muslims who were victims of hate crimes after 9/11?

OOOps............I forgot, they don't count  Yeah sure Yeah sure

airlinelover

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:52 am

Hepkat, I feel I must agree with Alpha 1 on this issue.. What this canadian said is not only sick, AND disgusting, but IMO, it borders on the verge of RACISM. It is truly sick. How one person can call another race/religion a disease, then come out and call them assholes for the whole world to see..

He was going to make damn sure that the Jews didn't take over Germany or Europe How can he say for sure that they would have? Did he have the ability to see into the future? I really doubt it.

"I don't support Hitler. But he cleaned up a hell of a lot of things, didn't he? You would be owned by the Jews right now the world over" Really.. He won't come right out and say he supports him, but he decided to say he agrees with what Hitler did? Oh Kay.. What's the diff?

And, Hepkat,
"Millions of people around the world hate the Jews". Yeah, but I am sure that millions also hate Americans, Russians, French, Canadians, Mexicans, Methodists, Catholics, Protestants, etc etc, so what's your point?

Chris
Lets do some sexy math. We add you, subtract your clothes, divide your legs and multiply

b757300

Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:55 am

It is sad that people like David B. Pacificjourny, Manni, and a few other people whom mentioning is dangerous to ones username, probably agree with this guy. Too bad we can't take them back in time and force them to walk through the death camps. Then again, they would probably enjoy it.

And Alpha, you never fail to amaze me. One minute I'd like to whap you upside the head and the next I agree with you. Nuts  Laugh out loud
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

heavymetal

Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:00 am

what I see in the replies are just expressions of understanding for such a monstruous behaviour.

First I posted a reasonable reply encouraging debate on one of this idiot's points. Nothing.

Then I posted a reasoned reply about the weight such obscene ideas carry, and the responsibility required in fighting them. Passed on.

This to me is proof, Toda, that you see in the replies to your post what you choose to see and you've reduced the sanctity of the Holocaust to a jolly sport-bitch. How pathetic. No wonder why the first responses were so caustic. Is this just a little excercise to prove to yourself how everyone's out to get you ?

Your indignation is meaningless as is your credibility.

manni

Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:01 am

B757300,

That's an immense bad assumption you've just made and is just as bad as the statement that Canadian made. I hope your proud of what you just wrote because I'm sure you'll be the only one being proud of it. Nevertheless, your words are meaningless to me.
SUPPORT THE LEBANESE CIVILIANS

david b.

Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:02 am

is sad that people like David B. Pacificjourny, Manni, and a few other people whom mentioning is dangerous to ones username, probably agree with this guy. Too bad we can't take them back in time and force them to walk through the death camps. Then again, they would probably enjoy it.

I bet you enjoy using racial slurs. Oh yea, tell your hero Rush, (a racist, no-good SOB, who you love with all your heart) I said hi.

manni

Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:04 am

BTW B757300,

While your post certainly deserves deletion I wont press that button and hope others wont do it either, so everyone can see what kind of a person you are.
SUPPORT THE LEBANESE CIVILIANS

david b.

Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:07 am

And, Hepkat, "Millions of people around the world hate the Jews". Yeah, but I am sure that millions also hate Americans, Russians, French, Canadians, Mexicans, Methodists, Catholics, Protestants, etc etc, so what's your point?

His point is that they are many hatful people out there. Don't let them get to you. If you do, you will do yourself in. That is his point.

Hepkat

Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:09 am

Hepkat, that's an incredible statement you made: you DON'T find it sickening what this asshole said? Don't you find anything morally right or wrong, for God's sake. Or don't you find it sickening because, deep down, maybe you agree with this idiot? And it should bother anyone with a conscience that someone thinks like this, but you, being the eternal fence-sitter, can rationalize anything. Pathetic.

I neither agree nor do I disagree with what was said. And no, I do not believe in morality for the simple fact that it's notoriously known to change with the mood of mankind.

Yes Hepkat, everyone's entitled to their own views...but there are "views" which are deeply sickening and dangerous. And I just wonder why you're systematically defending the most extreme ones.

You would be very hard pressed to prove in what way I supported the above quoted statement by Toda.

Some of us have to realize that tolerance works both ways, and that hate only grows whenever it manages to find an audience. If you're secure in yourself and your beliefs, it becomes impossible for anyone and their opinions to stir such emotional passions within you.

todaReisinger

Wed Dec 18, 2002 3:37 am

Some of us have to realize that tolerance works both ways, and that hate only grows whenever it manages to find an audience. If you're secure in yourself and your beliefs, it becomes impossible for anyone and their opinions to stir such emotional passions within you.

Oh please...how the hell can you be speaking of "TOLERANCE" when it comes to some of the most untolerant, hateful and disgusting words which can be spread? Do you really think the word "TOLERANCE" has its place after an insult of that magnitude ["that's why he fried 6 million of those guys" and the rest of this piece of sh*t] ? To promote "TOLERANCE" for that kind of hateful BS is really "pathetic".

"The Jews damn near owned all of Germany prior to the war"

- Hepkat the moderator doesn't agree nor disagree with that;

"That's how Hitler came in. He was going to make damn sure that the Jews didn't take over Germany or Europe.

That's why he fried 6 million of those guys, you know. Jews would have owned the goddamned world. And look what they're doing. They're killing people in Arab countries."

Ahenakew then referred to Jews as a "disease", and said German friends told him Jews started World War II - a contention he said he agreed with. He also said the US and Israel are about the launch a third world war.

"I don't support Hitler. But he cleaned up a hell of a lot of things, didn't he? You would be owned by the Jews right now the world over"

You know Hepkat...there are things (actions as well as thoughts) a human being should disagree with.

Hepkat

Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:06 am

Hepkat the moderator doesn't agree nor disagree with that

Why does it bother you so much that I don't care for this guy's opinions? I know where my heart and my priorities lie, where do YOUR'S?

david b.

Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:09 am

Toda, dude cool down before you give yourself a stroke. Im serious.

Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:20 am

david: disperse with the phony consolation.

you don't give a shit about toda's health -- just as none of us do about yours.

KLAX

Wed Dec 18, 2002 4:35 am

How about all those poor arabs and muslims who were victims of hate crimes after 9/11?

I'd say about 1 hate crime for every 250 people killed by Muslim Extremists Hijackers on Sptember 11th. How come you never straight out say that 9/11/01 was a horrible day? Ho come you dont seem to think that the Holocaust existed and was, indeed, horrible? Ho come all of your posts make me think you're an Al-Qaeda member?

Confused

-Clovis

Greg

Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:16 am

Let's encourage the stroke...possibly these ridiculous posts will end.

I'm tired of people telling me who to hate, who to condemn, and what I should believe...

Sorry.

todaReisinger

Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:21 am

I'm tired of people telling me who to hate

I'm glad to hear that you are already tired of Mr Ahenakew.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

skyservice_330

Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:35 am

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death,
your right to say it."

Voltaire 1694 - 1778

Wed Dec 18, 2002 5:57 am

You'd have to ask yourself why a paper would give someone like that the time of day ...

Oh right.

Propoganda.

and Klax, hate crimes against muslims have risen by 1600% in the United States (and i'm sure other countries but I don't know the figures). So whilst one doesn't negate the other, it says a lot about the so called tolerance some people have for the beliefs of others.

VH-ADG

tbar220

RE: "That's Why He Fried 6 Million Of Those G

Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:06 am

This thread is pretty disgusting. Just the fact that there are people who are defending this guys right to say these kinds of things makes me sick. What's worse is that people are afraid to speak out against what Hepkat said just because he's a moderator.

Toda, everyone's entitled to their own views, but they only becomes sickening when you allow them to. Millions of people around the world hate the Jews, why should this bother you? You'll never be able to change their minds, so leave them to their beliefs and carry on with your life.

Millions of people around the world hate Jews, and yet there are only 13 million Jews in the entire world. That's not a good thing for Jews. And you are just willing to accept the fact that there are millions of people with hate towards Jews? With that logic, you'd probably be just as willing to say "Oh, so a couple million Jews are dying, why should this bother you?" That's disgusting logic that you can just accept this kind of hate in the world.

The point is when Toda posts something like this, its not a pro-America post, its not a pro-Jewish or pro-Israel post, and by far its not an anti-Muslim post. Its simply a post to enlighten the users on this forum that hate exists, racism exists, and in its worse form, especailly shown by the words above.

And yet, there are a dozen or more users in this thread who are defending his right to say this, are accepting his words, and are even turning this into a "They're just posting this to defend America and make Muslims look bad" thread.

Words like this should never be just accepted. Ideas like this should never be allowed to be spread. And thoughts like this should always be out in the open, should always be discussed! Its through this discussion that views like this can be negated, and that people can see what the true way to think is. Those who say that these threads are useless and getting old, why is that? You don't like to see that racism exists? You need to get out of your holes and open your eyes to the hate that exists in the world.

Just my two cents...
NO URLS in signature

tbar220

Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:08 am

ADG,

Why are you bringing up hate crimes in the US? Why can't you just denounce this man's comments? What do hate crimes in the US have anything to do with what Toda originally posted? Just denounce what this man said.
NO URLS in signature

heavymetal

Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:13 am

This thread is pretty disgusting. Just the fact that there are people who are defending this guys right to say these kinds of things makes me sick.

Maybe we should put them in camps.

Its simply a post to enlighten the users on this forum that hate exists, racism exists, and in its worse form, especailly shown by the words above.

No it's to sport bitch. It's a mentally indulgent effort to bait people, ignore real debate, then enjoy the narcotic of self-righteousness as you belittle those you by default have convinced yourself are every bit as hateful as the ignoramous in the article.

Words like this should never be just accepted. Ideas like this should never be allowed to be spread.

And tell me.....who spread it by posting it?

Hepkat

Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:18 am

Millions of people around the world hate Jews, and yet there are only 13 million Jews in the entire world. That's not a good thing for Jews. And you are just willing to accept the fact that there are millions of people with hate towards Jews?

TBar, I accept everything, period. I simply don't see the need to have a heart attack over something I'm powerless to affect.

No amount of protest will ever change a person's hate. Only when they find their views ignored, and see that there're no avenues for its dispersement will they realize that it's no longer worth their time. My energy's too valuable to waste on someone whose views I consider irrelevant.

tbar220

Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:27 am

Heavymetal,

Don't put words in my mouth, and don't make me out to be some sort of sick individual. Nowhere did I suggest such an action as "putting them into camps", so grow up.

If people just agreed that this guy is an asshole, and could denounce what he said, then maybe you wouldn't think that this whole thread is to "sport bitch". Where is there debate here? Where is there a side that should support this kind of thought? You've shown that you disagree with the guy in this article. If people give this guy any shred of credibility, then his opinions have the possibility of spreading, and that's where it is so dangerous. But why are people on this thread turning into an issue involving, say, the U.S.? Why are there so many people on this thread that wont denounce what this guy said, flat out?

Let's list the users who wont denounce what this guy said, instead resorting to either completely changing the subject or sarcastic comments:

- PacificJourney
- Hepkat
- Andreas
- David B.
- DeanBNE
- Greg
- ADG

Why cant these users denounce what this guy has said? What's so bad about doing that? What's so hard about it?
NO URLS in signature

tbar220

Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:29 am

DeanBNE,

My apologies for putting your name in the above post. I misread and misunderstood your post.
NO URLS in signature

tbar220

Wed Dec 18, 2002 6:30 am

Heavymetal,

Add Ryanb741 to the list above.
NO URLS in signature

Greg

Wed Dec 18, 2002 7:01 am

You're just what the world needs Tbar..another psuedo intellectual student who thinks they have all the answers--and a sense of history. What a dangerous combination.

No one is supporting what this guys says....I think we're just a bit tired of these ridiculous posts where some obscure Indian chief makes a gaff and we are suppose to throw our hatred into fourth gear because they mentioned Jews, or Nazis or Hitler or the holocaust.

Most these posters have it right....WHO CARES! It's not like a world leader or some influential figure made these statements--it's a friggin' Indian chief! THAT is what these folks are saying.

Get over yourselves...your are not the guardians of forum morality.