Kylie Minogue To Appear In The Osbournes...

Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:40 pm

http://www.news.com.au is now reporting that Aussie singer Kylie Minogue may appear on the hottest MTV Show "The Osbournes".

By showing up in "The Osbournes", Kylie's presence in the USA/Canada will get a huge boost. But this will come at the expense of Jason Donovan, which Kylie plans to sing "Especially For You" with Ozzy.

Kylie's appaearance on "The Osbournes" is proposed by Kelly Osbourne, who became friends with Kylie on the "Jingel Bell Tour" is major US cities this month.

Television bosses believe the combination of Minogue and the foul-mouthed Osbourne family will crackle with on-screen chemistry.

A TV source told British Newspaper "The Daily Star": The whole family are massive Kylie fans and she's rapidly making a name for herself in the US, so everyone's really keen to see this happen.

Continental

RE: Kylie Minogue To Appear In The Osbournes...

Sat Dec 21, 2002 12:52 pm

Considering her age, Kylie's hot! Sorry, had to add that!!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Continental

IMissPiedmont

Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:34 pm

Hot my ass. She looks like a woman who has spent the last 20 years smoking crack. I, as a 45 year old man, will only date 40+ women, would not touch that skank with my worst ememy's d**k.

Can anyone say major disease?
The day you stop learning is the day you should die.

hkgspotter1

Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:45 pm

She don't look bad to me, rather short but not bad.

Sat Dec 21, 2002 2:54 pm

Imisspiedmont=crack whore

[insert mx5_boy personally calling Kylie and telling her that being on that dreadful American drivel is not a *career move*.]

the osbornes=sh!t

mb

clowns=osbornes=white trash

aa61hvy

Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:35 pm

they may be white trash, but my guess is they have more money then you ever will Mx5boy.
Go big or go home

Shawn Patrick

Sat Dec 21, 2002 3:46 pm

Her teeth are so wierdly shaped and are a major turn-off for me. Just because of that, I think she's really ugly.