Passport (valid for period of intended stay) required; or
- U.S. Birth Certificate; or
- U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization papers.
Documents that do not incorporate a photograph should be
accompanied by supporting government issued photo
Visa not required, generally for a stay of max. 6 months.
1. Parent(s) travelling with a child under 18 years:
are strongly advised to hold documentation showing that the
child is theirs. Parents who are seperated or divorced are
also advised to keep legal and other relevant documents in
order to clarify custody rights.
2. Children travelling:
- alone; or
- with adults that have no legal custody over them:
are strongly advised to hold letter of travel consent signed
by legal guardian or parent with legal custody. Letter of
consent should contain:
- authorisation to travel; and
- destination in Canada, stating length of stay; and
- signor's address and phone details.
Recommended to hold:
- all documents required for next destination; and
- sufficient funds.
"The A340-300 may boast a long range, but the A340 is underpowered" -- Robert Milton, CEO - Air Canada