AOMlover
Topic Author

Franco-german Ghetto

Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:43 am

If your German or French, welcome !
This is your thread !
You can post freely without being insulted by anyone who doesn't share your opinion or doesn't like your country !  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
Peace and luv !

aloges

RE: Franco-german Ghetto

Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:46 am

Errrr.... huh? The.... use of this?

Bitte... was?
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

NoUFO

Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:50 am

You can post freely without being insulted by anyone

Thanks for the permission, here I go: This is one of the most useless topics I ever came across.

NoUFO
I support the right to arm bears

AOMlover
Topic Author

Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:01 am

"Thanks for the permission, here I go: This is one of the most useless topics I ever came across."
Thank you !  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
I love flowers too.

AOMlover
Topic Author

Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:23 am

I'm very curious what's going to happen to this post !
I'm sure it's going to go down and dooooown till it reaches the ass of this forum !
That's pretty interesting !  Laugh out loud
here is a nice poll for nice people:

-Do you prefer green or red apples ?

here you go little thread: down down !
That's so FUNNYYYYYY !

N766UA

Fri Feb 07, 2003 5:48 am

Was ist dieser uber?

AOMlover: Lay off the acid, bud. Take a Benedril and go lie down.

-N76
This Website Censors Me

sebolino

Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:03 am

Well, it's so cool to be Anti-French nowadays ...

KLAX

Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:09 am

No WAY Sebolino, its WAY more fun to be anti-American. Big grin

Nobody is anti-french, we are just pointing out faults, and offering constructive critisism!

^^exactly what people tell us when we say they're anti-american. Try my shoes on for awhile...

-Clovis  Smile American/French and happy of both  Smile

sebolino

Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:15 am

Clovis (nice name if it's the real one),

Being anti-American is an old game now. Time changes.
Every country has the right to have its antis. Big grin Big grin

N766UA

Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:23 am

Next up Lithuania! Woohoo!  Big thumbs up

-N76
This Website Censors Me

N79969

Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:28 am

"Well, it's so cool to be Anti-French nowadays ... "

Actually it's just so easy and its been like that for years.

The French make nice wine and I saw many beautiful women in Paris. There are a couple of good things about the country.

KLAX

Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:29 am

Seb, thats my real name yes  Smile

N766UA: BLAME CANADA  Laugh out loud

-Clovis

sebolino

Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:33 am

The French make nice wine and I saw many beautiful women in Paris
The wine is good yeah. But Californian wine is good too.
And apart the fact that there are much more fat people in the US than in France, women are statistically equally beautiful and equally ugly in both countries.

N79969

Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:35 am

Fat makes women ugly...better take notice because I just gave France credit over the US on something.

KLAX

Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:42 am

True, lots of fat ppl in the USA, but I've seen alot more ugly-skinny girls in France...

-Clovis

aloges

Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:43 am

N79969!! Wooooooooohoooooooo! Yeeee-ha!
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

sebolino

Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:52 am

Actually it's just so easy and its been like that for years
I think the real reason behind this Anti-French fashion is explained by the way American people functions.
We're all looking (even inconcously) for a reason to work and fight. Americans, from what I see, need national pride and unity. It's in these conditions that they are the best.
After the shock of the 09/11 it was clear: national pride with the extremely heavy bombing on Afghanistan as a vengance and unity against the enemies: Ben Laden and the Talibans, then Saddam Hussein and now in another scale, France. That's much easier to be united when you have a common enemy.
I think that explains those violent reactions.

We see clearly this national pride growing up: in this forum, more and more posts are talking about all the US did and gave to other countries, and how much these countries owe to the US. More and more people talk about the power and the army of the US, about its economy which is still the first despite problems, about the population which is bigger than many other countries ...
I don't say it's bad, I'm just describing what I see.

And now I will face a new load of violent reactions ...

N79969

Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:00 am

No American equates France with the Taliban or OBL.

France's latest actions in the UN however fit the pattern of cowardice and insolence that has characterized France for the past century. The US has fought two wars in which Germany kicked France's ass and ended up liberating France. We would have thought WWI would have taught France to be careful but it did not.

For most of the half-century, France has been the epicenter of antiamerican sentiment in Europe. Laws limiting the amount of American movies, English language, and what not that France would tolerate. Plus there has been the usual international grandstanding to upstage the US whenever possible.

Most people in the US are ready to kill OBL personally on sight. About half of us would not recognize Chirac if he walked up to us.

racko

Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:17 am

Don Rumsy equated Germany with Libya and Cuba, what is not not only highly insulting but also just bullshit as he claims Germany wouldn't help with anything while other countries are honored for giving the USA overflight-rights. Germany gives the USA full overflight-rights, Germany gives Israel Patriot missiles, 1/3 of the Awacs crew members are Germans, German Fuchs tanks are in Kuwait in order to protect US & Kuwaiti forces, Germany is after the US the 2nd biggest contributor to UN missions world-wide, Germany leads together with the Netherlands the peace-keeping ISAF-mission in Afghanistan, Germany leads the peace-keeping mission in Macedonia, German KSK forces fought together with US & UK special forces in the mountains of Aghanistan against the Taliban.

But hey, thanks, we're on the same level as Cuba and Libya, thank you very much Mr. Rummmmsfeld.

sebolino

Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:37 am

More and more pride N79969 ...

Andreas

Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:06 pm

Not to be forgotten: Rummy is of German descent, obviously he is still trying to purge himself from that Big grin Big grin Big grin

oh and Seb: As a red wine drinker I hate to say this (and I'm quite sure you know it anyway *ggg*). French red wine is made of.....American vines, from California...I would never ever say that to any French person in real life, but here in the anonymity of www: When the French vines were destroyed by vine pest, they had to re-import new vines from the USA that were resistant against vine pest...and before any American red-wine-drinking bashers now cheer: The American vines are mostly, though not entirely of French origin (with German and Italian mixed in).

As for the girls: I like German and French and American ladies (and most others, too, now that I think about it), and I don't distinguish *GGGGGGGGG*
I know it's only VfB but I like it!

sebolino

Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:09 pm

French red wine is made of.....American vines, from California...I would never ever say that to any French person in real life, but here in the anonymity of www: When the French vines were destroyed by vine pest, they had to re-import new vines from the USA that were resistant against vine pest.
I know that.
And guess who introduced the grapes in California.
Any idea ? It begins with Bor and finish by deaux.

Andreas

Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:16 pm

Seb, read my post again...I know that Big grin Big grin Big grin !!!
I know it's only VfB but I like it!