apathoid

Community Service

Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:35 am

COMMUNITY SERVICE

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the haircut he asks the barber about his bill. "I'm sorry; I can't accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The florist is pleased and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there's a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door.

Later a policeman comes in for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber, and the barber replies: "I'm sorry I can't accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there's a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.

A Democrat comes for a hair cut and when he asks the barber what he owes, the barber replies: "I'm sorry I can't accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week." The Democrat is very happy and leaves. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, a dozen Democrats are lined up waiting for a free haircut.

aloges

RE: Community Service

Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:50 am

ROTFL!!  Laugh out loud Put "German unionist" instead of "Democrat" and you'll kill me! LOL!
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.