D'Head Of The Week Award ....

Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:09 pm

This week goes to the anti war skank who spat on one of our Navy personnel in the local shopping centre.

ADG

RE: D'Head Of The Week Award ....

Tue Feb 18, 2003 6:23 pm

ADG,

Skank is the correct term agreed. We had a smaller protest in Sydney on Saturday preluding the big one on Sunday, I was caught up in it on Oxford Street picking up a friend in Darlo. Some vile denizen of the rent a crowd mob with filthy hair and tattered clothes threw anti-war pamplets and sprayed us with her foul spittle chanting *anti-war* chants in my face from the other side of the road (I was in the convertible.).

The *skank* in your question will be the first (like the many who protested) to complain to the government when oil price blackmail forces our economies into recession and she had to pay $2.00 a litre to fill her baby shit yellow datsun 120Y deathtrap.

mb

Tue Feb 18, 2003 7:29 pm

I can just see another repeat of the years of Vietnam, with the only victims being the military who are simply doing their job.

ADG

EGGD

Tue Feb 18, 2003 9:51 pm

Well I did my bit last weekend. Some swampy type guy was putting up anti war posters all over the bus stop at the mall here, and so as soon as he had gone I went round and took them all down  Laugh out loud.

thomasphoto60

Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:22 am

Indeed trash like that is reminiscent of the same human waste that would spit on military personnel arriving home from Vietnam. This time, I sincerely doubt that the 'spitter' would be allowed to get away with that sort of behavior unscathed as I am certain that bystanders will be more than ready to pounce and beat the holy crap out of anyone who might attempt such an act.

Thomas
"Show me the Braniffs"

Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:31 am

Have to agree with you here ADG.

Can I nominate SCOTT PETERSON for next week's award?

TWAL1011

Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:20 am

bystanders will be more than ready to pounce and beat the holy crap out of anyone who might attempt such an act.

And you can bet that I'd be one of those bystanders.

lubcha132

Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:03 am

yeah like that navy guy had something to do with the war

for once i agree with you ADG Big grin

Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:44 pm

I agree, it's not often i'd feel driven to violence, but dealing with d.ckheads like that would do it to me. I'm all for protesting, but I think that those who feel they have a right to protest should (a) have more than 1/2 a brain and (b) try to understand the issue at hand.

ADG