Time To Goto War

Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:45 am

All ball-lickers please step aside: American super-libs, most of the Hollywood community, and France, this means you. Time for some men to get things done.  Big grin

david b.

RE: Time To Goto War

Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:54 am

Good luck  Smile/happy/getting dizzy Don't get your ass blown off Big grin
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:57 am

I wont Girlfriend.  Big thumbs up

cfalk

Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:12 am

Not quite yet. We have to wait for this resolution to go throu, even it's just for appearances' sake.

But I think it's safe to say that the war will be on in late March.  Crying

Charles
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:21 am

I would have much rather had a peaceful resolution to the whole ordeal. I just want to get it over with, so the economy can get back on track. Until its over, it wont happen.

GDB

Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:07 am

Unless things go bad, and the economy gets worse, still what's human life compared to the standard of living of the richest people on Earth?
One of these days, Bush will get into something that has a big US body count, then all this Hawkish stuff will be as fashionable as it was after Vietnam.
This is not an argument for leaving Saddam in place, just pointing out what could be some uncomfortable truths, at least one day.

blink182

Wed Feb 26, 2003 6:28 am

Bush playing with those little plastic army guys that I played with when I was little...

blink
Give me a break, I created this username when I was a kid...

captaingomes

Wed Feb 26, 2003 7:27 am

Make sure you take some good gas masks. Oh, and for those who are "safe" this side of the pond, watch out for suicide bombers, more terrorist attacks, and so forth. There are always some nasty consequences with certain decisions, hope they are worth it in the end.
"it's kind of like an Airbus, it's an engineering marvel, but there's no sense of passion" -- J. Clarkson re: Coxster

747-451

Wed Feb 26, 2003 7:45 am

No thank you. Let the "new Europe" fight for it's own oil and make the world safe. They have clearly exhibited that their view is proper and just for this world .The US has it's own problems to take care of. Let us use our tax dollars for our own defense and security, education, health care as well as a moratorium on foreign aid and imigration. It istime for the US to pull back and allow the united Europe do their part.

maiznblu_757

Wed Feb 26, 2003 7:48 am

I agree, lets pull out of Europe, South Korea totally and let them fend for themselves. France will come crying sooner or later.

We're Nuts

Wed Feb 26, 2003 8:13 am

Vietnam II: "Vietnamer"  Sad
Dear moderators: No.

GC

Wed Feb 26, 2003 8:31 am

"I agree, lets pull out of Europe, South Korea totally and let them fend for themselves. France will come crying sooner or later."

I've said this before but....
If that includes the UK then you'd better forget your missile defence system as the sensor stations are being placed here. Oh, and the Royal Navy might forget to patrol the North Atlantic shipping lanes, stopping suspicious ships crossing to Newfoundland and onto the eastern seaboard  Smile

It's a small world, we all need each other in some form or another.....yes, even the French  Smile (but not their president)