mhsieh

Breast Implants

Sun Mar 30, 2003 5:51 pm

Breast implants are extremely popular in the US. Open any yellow pages in any US city, it's easy to find large number of plastic surgeons offering this procedure.
What about in Europe, South America, Asia, Middle East and other parts of the world? Is American sense of "breast" asthetics shared by those around the world?
BTW, which celebrity do you think has the best/ worst breast implant?

backfire

RE: Breast Implants

Sun Mar 30, 2003 9:25 pm

You can tell this is a plane-spotters site. Ask a question about girls' tits and you don't get any replies Big grin

East_of_Eden

Sun Mar 30, 2003 10:43 pm

What about in Europe, South America, Asia, Middle East and other parts of the world? Is American sense of "breast" asthetics shared by those around the world?

I don't think they're very big in Japan ...  Wink/being sarcastic

BTW, which celebrity do you think has the best/ worst breast implant?

Worst: Pamela Anderson (even though apparently they've been removed)
Best: none - those who've "showcased" theirs are all blatantly fake-looking

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Brian Stevenson - SPOT THIS!
View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Brian Stevenson - SPOT THIS!

Dash 80

Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:25 pm

best: Raquel Welch
worst: Anna Nicole Smith
...where the rubber hits the runway...

Alpha 1

Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:36 pm

I don't dig breast implants on a woman. I'd rather take a small-chested woman over one with "Falsies". It tells you something about Hollywood, and that culture, that so many female celebs feels they have to get them to advance their career.

Outside La-La Land, most woman get them, it seems, to boost their self esteem. I've always felt the problem with these woman isn't the size of their tits, but the problem lies between their ears. Getting bigger breasts may make them feel better in the short run, but that old self-esteem problem will creep back in most of them eventually.

My wife is looking at doing the opposite: getting a reduction. Most of that is for medical reasons. She has degenerative disks in her back, and, being a 38DD, we both feel it would help her back, and her long-term health by looking into a reduciton.

mirrodie

Mon Mar 31, 2003 12:37 am

Alpha1 preached it right.

besides, its not about the breast size so much as it is about the cleavage.

Though I haven;t seen any 'evidence' or studies t back my theory, I believe men are more attracted to cleavage as opposed to raw breast size.

Invest in Wonderbra stock  Wink/being sarcastic
Forum moderator 2001-2010; He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless st

Continental

Mon Mar 31, 2003 1:29 am

I can't stand tiny chested women!

co

Alpha 1

Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:04 am

Continental, if you're going to like or dislike woman on their breast size, you're going to miss a lot of great, great woman. It just happened I married a big-breasted woman, but my one girlfriend in college was very, very small-chested. Most of the best woman I know at work are small-chested.

If you put blinders on, my young friend, the best is likely to pass you right by, because you were watching the wrong girl, uh, bounce by you.  Big grin

Besides at your age, there aren't THAT many large-chested girls!  Laugh out loud