airplay

Let's Not Forget Israel....

Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:30 am

With all this attention on Iraq, Israel seems to be enjoying being out of the spotlight as they continue to terrorize and murder Palestinians.

Yesterday, they opened fire on a cemetary in Palestininan territory in search of (they say) criminals. A peace activist got shot in the head while shielding some children from the bullets.

Of course I couldn't find a link on CNN. It might be there but I couldn't find it. Not exactly front page news I guess. I read it in the local paper. And I did find it at BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/england/manchester/2941885.stm

Sabena332

RE: Let's Not Forget Israel....

Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:39 am

With all this attention on Iraq, Israel seems to be enjoying being out of the spotlight as they continue to terrorize and murder Palestinians.

I agree, I heard and later also saw it in the news. It is unbelievable that someone died in a shooting while he was protecting children from the bullets but we saw it often enough, when there is any doubt that some innocent people were killed the Israeli regime always told the press that they were terrorists, even when they killed children.

Patrick
NZ1's mother is a disgusting crack-whore and his father is a worthless alcoholic!

erj190

Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:01 am

Everybody is taking the opportunity...

Look at Fidel Castro jailing some more opposition leaders.

War was very convenient

Alessandro

Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:05 am

Cubans executed some guys that hi-jacked a ferry some days ago. Israel is definitly happy with that the Palestinians banker is gone in Iraq.
From New Yorqatar to Califarbia...

yyz717

Sun Apr 13, 2003 8:28 am

Israel is a peace-loving democracy in a sea of dictators and tyranny. Israel has the right to defend itself from terrorists and terrorist supporters.

I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

artsyman

Sun Apr 13, 2003 8:37 am

It was always inevitable that seeing as things didnt go the way that the arab lovers / America haters wanted things to go, that they now have to bring Israel back into the picture. Remember that Every single one of the 1.2 million arabs that live in Israel can vote, can work and can live comfortably with more rights than they would have in any of the arab countries in the middle east. Israel is surrounded by 22 military dictatorships... all opressive.

yyz717

Sun Apr 13, 2003 8:40 am

Exactly!

Israel is doing nothing that any other Western nation wouldn't do if it was surrounded by enemies bent on its destruction & outnumbered about 50-1.

Israeli human rights are the strongest in the Middle East.
I dumped at the gybe mark in strong winds when I looked up at a Porter Q400 on finals. Can't stop spotting.

Alpha 1

Sun Apr 13, 2003 8:42 am

And, of course, no mention from you about the Palestinians terrorizing and murdering Israelis.

Ruin the image you wanted out there, Airplay? Or, is it OK by you that Israeli's are dying at the hands of these scumbags?

NWA742

Sun Apr 13, 2003 8:49 am

It's people like Airplay who's blind hate for a certain thing, Israel in his case, makes them look at only one side of the coin.

Airplay,

How exactly are the Israelis terrorizing the Palestinians? It seems to me that they are defending themselves against Palestinian suicide bombers to me.

Like I said before, Israel is basically in an unofficial war with the Palestinian terrorists. You complain about the Israelis killing civilians, but you forget that they don't target civilians, they target terrorists. No matter what, in a conflict like this, civilian deaths will be caused by both sides. But you are forgeting the ones who actually TARGET civilians, and use terrorism as their political weapons.

It's simply incredible how one-sided you are on this issue.

Also, Artysman brought up a good point. A few months ago, about 70% of all NA topics were about Israel/Palestine. There were so many discussions and arguments.

Now, we are in the middle of a war with Iraq, and suddenly you guys bring this issue back? Why is that? Is it because you cannot accept the success we've had in Iraq or what?

-NWA742
Some people are like slinkies - not good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs

We're Nuts

Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:18 am

Israel is a peace-loving democracy in a sea of dictators and tyranny. Israel has the right to defend itself from terrorists and terrorist supporters.

What a load of crap.

It's people like Airplay who's blind hate for a certain thing, Israel in his case, makes them look at only one side of the coin.

NWA742, once again you have proven yourself to be unbelievably short-sighted. When someone points out an obvious flaw in the Bush presidency, it's "blind hatred". You know that is bullshit as much as I do. Israel is a mean little nation who only has Western support because it suits our needs. They terrorize their neighbors as much as Iraq ever did, if not more. And if our president really had the interests of freedom in mind, he would deal with all of these nations equally. Why do you refuse to see something so obvious??
Dear moderators: No.

erj190

Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:24 am

Actually, Israelis are occupying illegally the territory of the Palestinians.

They took the land of Palestine, the one that was taken from the Palestinians and handed over to the state of Israel

Then they took over the land that was not supposed to be theirs, but they took it anyway.

They started creating villages in the land that they should not have

Even in the occupied territories Israelis deny basic things as water for the Palestinians to grow food, because the water is needed for the swimming pools of rich American and European origin Jews.

The argument is: We need swimming pools because we are not used to this temperatures in the places were we come from.

Suicide bombers are a demonstration of desperation.

I will never forget a story I've heard about the Ghetto of Warsaw.

There was an uprising there against the Nazis. The Jews decided to fight. It was better to fight than to die.

Reports from the Germans said, many Jews got bags with hand grenades, and in absolute despair have exploded themselves against the German troops.

They have done that after 3 years of despair in a Ghetto.

The Palestinians are living in ghettos for more than 50 years.

Draw your own conclusions.

racko

Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:32 am

"How exactly are the Israelis terrorizing the Palestinians?"

Here you go.

" It seems to me that they are defending themselves against Palestinian suicide bombers to me."

They rightfully defend themselves and I agree that hard measures have to taken, but they should do anything to prevent civilian casualties, as these cause just more terrorism.

"Now, we are in the middle of a war with Iraq, and suddenly you guys bring this issue back? Why is that? Is it because you cannot accept the success we've had in Iraq or what?"

"Guys, we just won a war, who cares about the rest of the world?"

yyz717

Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:04 am

Even in the occupied territories Israelis deny basic things as water for the Palestinians to grow food, because the water is needed for the swimming pools of rich American and European origin Jews.

The argument is: We need swimming pools because we are not used to this temperatures in the places were we come from.

This is very close to being a racist statement. Israel is a remarkably integrated society with Ashkenazi (white) and Sephardic (Middle Eastern) Jews living together.

What a load of crap.

Oh....excellent retort!  Yeah sure

airplay

Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:05 am

hehe...

Israel is doing nothing that any other Western nation wouldn't do if it was surrounded by enemies bent on its destruction & outnumbered about 50-1.

Hahahahaa....

Israeli human rights are the strongest in the Middle East.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Stop it YYZ717. I can't laugh anymore. You really should be a standup comic....I bet that British guy who was shielding women and children when an Israeli sniper shot him in the head is laughing his head right off. Funny. I thought those snipers were precision shooters.....maybe he was. Can't he tell the difference between a palestinian kid and a British man?

Now, we are in the middle of a war with Iraq, and suddenly you guys bring this issue back? Why is that? Is it because you cannot accept the success we've had in Iraq or what?

NWA742, read the topic.....it's pretty much self explanatory. The issue isn't being brought back. It never left. Just got overshadowed by all this nasty Iraq business. By the way "we" are not in the middle of a war. You are. So don't tell me what I should or shouldn't talk about. And feel free to not participate....

yyz717

Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:08 am

So tell me Airplay,
which Middle East countries are democracies then (besides Israel)?

and which ME countries have a stronger human rights record than Israel?

airplay

Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:09 am

This is very close to being a racist statement. Israel is a remarkably integrated society with Ashkenazi (white) and Sephardic (Middle Eastern) Jews living together.

Yes. That sounds very integrated. Two (count them...two) cultures that essentially are joined by religion are "remarkably integrated". Well at least it's better than some neighborhoods in the US and Canada where people of color are segregated (unofficially of course). Whoopsie. Sorry for that last "racist" and "anti-American" and "anti-Canadian" remark.

airplay

Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:12 am

http://www.hrw.org/wr2k1/mideast/israel.html

Looks like Saddam wasn't even killing at this rate. Democracy? Can Palestinians vote in Israel?

We're Nuts

Sun Apr 13, 2003 10:16 am

which Middle East countries are democracies then (besides Israel)?

So we just support anyone who calls themsleves a democracy?

and which ME countries have a stronger human rights record than Israel?

Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, UAE....

yyz717

Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:21 am

So we just support anyone who calls themsleves a democracy?

Yes.

Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:30 am

Apart from occupying terroritories not theirs to occupy, breaching 68 United Nations resolutions and randomly killing all and sundry.

I can't speak for Canada, but Australia doesn't partake in that type of behaviour.

ADG

david b.

Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:46 am

This country is no better then their neighbors. They are no better then Iran or Syria. Why do we give such country 3 billion dollars a year? What a waste of money.

Thank You for bring this up airplay. Arab haters don't want top hear it but it is all true.

[Edited 2003-04-13 04:49:29]
Teenage-know-it-alls should be shot on sight

charleslp

Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:49 am

So in terms of the U.N., Israel is kind of like a "Rouge State?"

We're Nuts

Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:54 pm

Yes.

That is a horrifying thought, dear friend.

Boeing4ever

Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:58 pm

What a load of crap.

Careful, while the Israeli government engages in shady doings, I'm sure the PEOPLE do like peace, just like the Palestinian PEOPLE.

The problem with this conflict lies with BOTH sides. Israeli tanks storm a village, and a Palestinian suicide bomber blows up a coffee shop. It's a cycle of violence and the only reason these acts are carried out is for revenge for the last act.

The US gives too much money and support to one side...Israel. This needs to be stopped and a balanced approach is needed.

Personally, I favor a HARD stance on ALL ME countries, from Israel, to Egypt, to Saudi Arabia.

B4e-Forever New Frontiers

yyz717

Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:11 pm

Why do we give such country 3 billion dollars a year? What a waste of money.

Egypt gets $2B per year. It's more balanced than you think.

ADG....all your personal freedoms as a citizen and a woman would be safeguarded if you lived in Israel.....very few would be in any Arab country.

The West is Israel. They are us, and we are them.

We're Nuts

Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:15 pm

No, I don't think so. The East is East, the West is West, and never the twain shall meet.

radarbeam

RE: Airplay

Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:17 pm

Airplay,
Would you be by any chances the same Airplay that will be part of the Belle Province Can Av with other pilots from a select aviator board?  Smile

Radarbeam

david b.

Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:18 pm

Giving any country 2-3 bil a year is way to much.

Bull.........The west does not steal land or shoot innocent children, women or peace activists. The west does not have a murder as PM. We are with them because we are forced to(Jewish lobbies). They are not with us.

I don't want my tax dollars going to foreign country.

[Edited 2003-04-13 06:44:09]

yyz717

Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:30 pm

Israel is a democracy. The only Arabs in the ME that can vote are Israeli Arabs.

All the occupied land was taken when Israel was attacked FIRST.

Israel has offered to return all occupied land in exchange for peace. Egypt accepted. The PLO has not.

Hence, I know whose side I'm on......

david b.

Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:45 pm

I side with those countries who pretend to be part of the west.

Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:06 pm

ADG....all your personal freedoms as a citizen and a woman would be safeguarded if you lived in Israel.....very few would be in any Arab country

I fail to see the relevance of your comments to the subject at hand, but I do note the inaccuracy there. Sexism is alive and well in Israel and is documented on various US Government websites.

I dont side with either, they are both as bad as each other. Is is however, clearly documented that the problems in this region are the direct result of the UN making a decision it had no right to do.

ADG
ME Disney is in the need of a large glass carpark ... any takers?

yyz717

Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:16 pm

Is is however, clearly documented that the problems in this region are the direct result of the UN making a decision it had no right to do.

I agree with that. The UN had no right to put the Jewish homeland where it is. The Jewish homeland should have been given a slice of Germany.

But what's done is done. Israel is where it is now & it's not moving. The Arab countries could have taken the displaced Palenstinians in as refugees, but they did not. Shame on them.

PPGMD

Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:36 pm

I have said this before have another palistian blow them selves up and see how long it will take before they get their state.

In order IDF raids to stop the terror attacks must stop first.
At worst, you screw up and die.

tbar220

Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:38 pm

Wow, you guys never tire of beating a dead horse.
NO URLS in signature

PPGMD

Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:42 pm

ADG I thought Syria was going to be used as ME Disney's car park.
At worst, you screw up and die.

TWAL1011

Sun Apr 13, 2003 3:46 pm

I agree with that. The UN had no right to put the Jewish homeland where it is. The Jewish homeland should have been given a slice of Germany.

But what's done is done. Israel is where it is now & it's not moving. The Arab countries could have taken the displaced Palenstinians in as refugees, but they did not. Shame on them.

That friggen' ruled.  Big grin

EA CO AS

Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:21 pm

While I think the Palestinian people in general need to "build a bridge and get over it," the Israelis' actions of building settlements in "contested" land they currently occupy is no different than a bratty six-year-old tormenting an already pissed-off cat with a fireplace poker.

It's high time the U.S. told the Palestinians to stop their crap...but in the same move, told Israel, "Look...y'know that $4 billion in aid we give you every year? It gets cut off tomorrow unless you cease and desist on antagonizing those people by building things there and bullying them."

And either way, the U.S. needs to inform the Israelis that they need to fight their own battles. We've funded them. We've armed them. They're ready to stick up for themselves.

Just about every country on Earth either hates Israel or is indifferent towards them. That says a lot. Why are we consistently the one country that has to stick up for them? Many countries hate the U.S. already; why give 'em another reason? It's not like Israel has been a great ally so far.

It's time to let them fight it out amongst themselves.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

jwenting

Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:05 pm

>Actually, Israelis are occupying illegally the territory of the Palestinians.
No they don't.
Before those lands were released to Israel by the UN in 1948 noone had even heard of "Palestinians".
The term was coined afterwards to describe Arabs living in Israel and surrounding areas who were opposed to the Jewish state and wanted it destroyed.

>They took the land of Palestine, the one that was taken from the >Palestinians and handed over to the state of Israel
They didn't take anything. In fact, they lost a lot of it to Arab agression and liberated it afterwards...

>They started creating villages in the land that they should not have
Land that was theirs under UN resolutions... Land that was illegally occupied by Jordan and Egypt only to be liberated later at great loss of life.

>Even in the occupied territories Israelis deny basic things as water for the >Palestinians to grow food, because the water is needed for the swimming >pools of rich American and European origin Jews.
If those so-called Palestinians would work a decent job instead of shooting at Israeli citizens and building bombs they could afford water too.

>Suicide bombers are a demonstration of desperation.
No, they are a demonstration of stupidity and cowardess.
If Arafat and his cronies were brave enough to fight their own fight they'd be out there with a gun in hand.
If they were really brave they'd not fight at all.

>Reports from the Germans said, many Jews got bags with hand grenades, yes, they knew they were dead anyway, better to take a few with you...

>The Palestinians are living in ghettos for more than 50 years.
Small difference is that those are ghettos of their own choice and creation...

Your complete ignorance of the real world and your deep conditioning to anti-semitism and PLO propaganda shows clearly.
I wish I were flying

bravo45

Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:49 pm

With the Iraq war making headlines for some time now, I was sure that Israel is making the best use of the opportunity.

Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:47 pm

But what's done is done. Israel is where it is now & it's not moving.

Actually it is, and that's the problem. It's moving out. The jewish people deserve NO homeland, no religion does. Religion is supposed to teach tolerance and jew and muslim should be able to live side by side. The ME proves to us that it is not possible for either group to treat the other with respect and tolerance. Attack, revenge, excuse in a big circle of violence.

Isreal cannot go now, it is too late, but it can get back within the borders set by the UN and agreed to by the people.

The Arab countries could have taken the displaced Palenstinians in as refugees, but they did not. Shame on them.

Why should they? The Palestinians have a homeland but for some reason the Israelis have decided to occupy it in breach of the word they gave the United Nations in 1947. Trustworthy mob they aren't.

ADG I thought Syria was going to be used as ME Disney's car park.

Given the current situation .. why not just have one great big glass carpark?

No they don't.

Yes they do.

Before those lands were released to Israel by the UN in 1948 noone had even heard of "Palestinians".

No, they were known as the "people who lived under british occupation in the area". Regardless of their title, they were the residents who occupied the land before being illegally displaced.

They didn't take anything. In fact, they lost a lot of it to Arab agression and liberated it afterwards...

Actaully incorrect again. The citizens of the area were asked no less than _3_ times if they were happy with the jewish homeland there and each time they said no. I'm not surprised they're pissed ..

Land that was theirs under UN resolutions... Land that was illegally occupied by Jordan and Egypt only to be liberated later at great loss of life.

You appear to be saying it's OK for Israel to theive the land but not for Jordon or Egypt. Seems to me that the palestinian people would have been freer under the rule of either of those countries than they are under Israeli occupation.

If those so-called Palestinians would work a decent job instead of shooting at Israeli citizens and building bombs they could afford water too.

Now that's just crap. The Israelis are deliberately depriving them of access to water, it has nothing to do with them not working. Your statement lacks accuracy. If you want to read up about the water issue, it's clearly documented on the United Nations Web Site.

No, they are a demonstration of stupidity and cowardess.

I disagree, I think they are a demonstration of frustration and hopelessness by the person performing the bombing. The terrorist organisation who target these teenagers is not stupid although they are cowardly.

If Arafat and his cronies were brave enough to fight their own fight they'd be out there with a gun in hand.

oh right .. against the might of the American armed, trained and backed Israeli Army. We all know the result of that fight. They fight the only way they know how. It's harsh, it's horrific, but it's the only way they can fight.

If they were really brave they'd not fight at all.

and do what? Be pushed out of their homeland and become displaced persons with nothing. If we (the west) had any nads at all we'd stand up to America and tell them to pull Israel back into line and get the UN in there to resolve the issue. It's time these 2 countries learned to live side by side... they need to smack Sharon & Arafats heads together and get it sorted out.

yes, they knew they were dead anyway, better to take a few with you...

In much the same way the Palestinians probably feel now?

Small difference is that those are ghettos of their own choice and creation...

Rubbish.

Your complete ignorance of the real world and your deep conditioning to anti-semitism and PLO propaganda shows clearly.

Not allowed to call people ignorant in here, Mirrodie will slap your bottie! But really jt, you show the same lack of knowledge that you claim the other poster to have, either that or you ignore the facts. It is not anti-semetic to speak the facts, and it's high time people stopped supporting either side and started condeming them both.

The only country that can bring Israel into line is the US, they need to stop funding them and start dictating to them. They're already in the region .. next stop Palestine/Israel!

I'd like to see that.

ADG

Alessandro

Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:41 pm

The arabs actually pushed the Jews to Israel, Iraq hanged jews during the 1950ies this made them leave the country. Both Iraq and the Palestinians have had very poor leadership and suffer from that....

From New Yorqatar to Califarbia...

avi

Sun Apr 13, 2003 9:17 pm

First of all, Israel didn’t take advantage of the war in Iraq to do things in the WB and GS it didn’t do before. Israel didn’t do anything to Arafat or the heads of Hamas (who are not in the military wing)

We’re Nuts: They terrorize their neighbors as much as Iraq ever did, if not more.

Allow me to remind you that Israel withdrew from the Palestinians cities and villages in the mid 90’s under heavy PA terror attacks (but not because of it) without any Israeli retaliation. It was the Palestinian’s Intifada, the murder of hundreds of Israelis, that brought Israel back to their cities (not all of them). They got a chance (for the first time in their lives) and they blew it. Israel left. They can blame only themselves that Israel returned.

Erj190: Suicide bombers are a demonstration of desperation.

Since the Palestinians started to blow themselves up when Israel started to withdraw from their cities (so they had no reason to be desperate, on the contrary) and not when Israel came in, your sentence prove that you don’t understand what is going on in here.

Long live the B747

airplay

Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:12 am

ADG,

Here here! Excellent post.

yyz717

Mon Apr 14, 2003 12:32 am

The Arab countries could have taken the displaced Palenstinians in as refugees, but they did not. Shame on them.

Why should they? The Palestinians have a homeland but for some reason the Israelis have decided to occupy it in breach of the word they gave the United Nations in 1947. Trustworthy mob they aren't.

The Arab countries could & should have taken the Palestinians in as refugees because it's the humanitarian thing to do! Western countries do it all the time.

While the UN should not have put Israel in the ME, Israel actually only occupies <1% of total ME land......so it's hardly deprived Arabs of any land.

us330

Mon Apr 14, 2003 1:47 am

Many people do not realize the scale of how much territory Israel has, which is actually a miniscule amount. It is not widely known or discussed that Israel, in fact, could fit inside at least one county in Texas.

artsyman

Mon Apr 14, 2003 2:45 am

Many people do not realize the scale of how much territory Israel has, which is actually a miniscule amount

Never mind the fact that the occupied territories are the size of a postage stamp surrounded by miles and miles of nothing, yet these 12 Israelies living in a tent in the occupied territories justifies the massive hatred of the Jews and Americans for supporting them. I know there is more than 12 of them, but the actual size and displacment is a joke

erj190

Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:26 am

AVI.

Unlike what you may think, people understand what is going on there.

Distance, makes us look at things in a different perspective though.

If I was not living in a peaceful place, and If I lived in fear, I would probably have different points of view.

But the fact that I would have points of view conditioned by the surrounding reality, would render those points of view less objective.

There is also another separation that must be considered.

There are Israelis that are actually against the positions of the Sharon government. He is under the influence of religious fundamentalist parties.

I think that maybe the influence of this Shinui party, may be of advantage. But a government with fundamentalists in it's ranks, is like a body with a cancer. You'd better remove it while it is time.

I don't know if Israel is still capable of doing that.

============

The position of Israel is actually strategic. The control of water in an otherwise desertic region is one of the advantages.

But even tiny, have you ever noted that Israel physically separated the Arab world into two pieces?

Ever thought that the "design" of the map of Israel created a nation that goes from the Mediterranean to the Red sea (an arm of the Indian ocean) because it reaches the gulf of Akaba?

So, the quantity of land is actually not an issue.

Israel is way out of line

Does not fulfill U.N. resolutions.

The country owns illegal weapons of MASS destruction (A.K.A. Atomic weapons).

Those weapons everybody knows Israel does not have in bunkers somewhere in the desert. Big grin

They occupy territories they shouldn't be occupying.
Even the Gaza strip was Egyptian, the Egyptians decided to donate it to a Palestine authority, and now Israel is in control.

And there are settlements in an Egyptian territory, which became Palestinian. Of course the settlers rushed to take the land over.

============
I am sure I wouldn't like a lot of foreigners in my country taking over and telling me there was some book they had, saying that this was their promised land, and telling me to go away to some country that could take me as a refugee, because my country was actually not mine, although my ancestors live here for centuries and centuries.
=============

Is there somebody here that would like that?

Would you like that ?

Let's get serious.

No one, absolutely no one would accept that.

Why do the Palestinians have to accept what no people on earth would accept?

Why are the Palestinians different?

Can somebody please explain that to me ?

vafi88

Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:42 am

Hmmmmmm.....Israeli's just took the land right??? Land that was Palestine's?

And what do you all think that land was???

I'll tell you...the land was a deserted piece of shit and swamps and deserts with almost nobody living in this part. What the israeli's did was they emptied the swamps and enriched the deserts, then built their housing settlements on the brand new land that they restored...Then! the palestinians saw that the land they gave away could actually be turned into something with an act called WORK. With that, they attacked, and were defeated several times.

Plus, how about the murdering of jews in most muslim nations? How about that? The Jews are slammed in a little corner of the world (as well as some pockets of them everywhere as well) and the palestinians controlling the areas around that and pockets of their own around the world....

It amaizes me how closminded some of these people on the forums can get.
I'd like to elect a president that has a Higher IQ than a retarted ant.

We're Nuts

Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:55 am

The murder of Jews does not give Jews the right to murder.

tbar220

Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:00 am

And through all this I'm reading, nobody even cares to mention the nearly 1000 Israeli's killed in the last two years. Of course, they dont count do they  Yeah sure
NO URLS in signature