tbar220

Richard Park, Minnesota Hero

Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:01 pm

Minnesota Wild beat the Avs tonight to force a game seven! And who was the hero, South Korean Native Richard Park! Scored two goals in a great win for the Wild. I'm definitely surprised though that the hero was from S. Korea. No, I'm not being racist, but they're definitely not heavily represented in the NHL  Laugh out loud

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/1121
NO URLS in signature

JFKspotter

RE: Richard Park, Minnesota Hero

Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:13 pm

Gotta give the Avs credit for coming up with 2 goals on short notice to tie it in regulation though. Must say I am impressed with the Wild, they've put up a fight with the Avs.

This game 7 (as well as the other two) should be pretty good.

-JFKspotter

JeffM

Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:39 pm

Living in Denver, you know I am an AVS fan. BUT, should things not work out for them tomorrow, I'll go on the record as being a Wild fan for the duration. That team has come a long way and is playing some great hockey.

But only if the AVS loose, I just don't think Patrick is ready to play golf just yet. Good luck to both teams!

Jeff
Denver

JFKspotter

Wed Apr 23, 2003 2:10 pm

What a better way for the Wild to win than in OT, in a game 7.

Tough loss for the Avs, the Wild definitely pulled off an upset.

So now that we know who's playing who, make your picks- who will make it to the conference finals?

-JFKspotter

tbar220

Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:17 pm

That goal by Brunette was awesome. Roy should have tried to poke check the puck away, but I dont think he would have had much of a chance either way.

Go Wild, they really deserved this the way they played the last three games. Fernandez is the new Wild hero!
NO URLS in signature