Anyway it is a hell of a lot better then the left wing message
The left wing message.... coming from a right winger. If the conservative version of liberalism were actually true, hell, I'd be a Shepard Smith suckhole too.
The latest liberal "agenda" I see are...
1. War is not the first best solution to foreign policy issues.
2. Our global reputation has been earned by six decades of benevolent decency, not cowboy extremism, and is being pissed away in buckets by this Administration.
3. The tax system is hopeless...and hopelessly weighted to favor A) people who can afford nifty accountants and B)people who can afford buying politicians to write tax law for them.
4. Giving millionaires the cash to buy new Hummers isn't the first best way to economic revival. Targeting middle class families works better. Better for investment. Better to pay down personal debt. Better for stimulus.
5. America's national debt is not just a "whatever" figure in a GAO report.
6. White collar criminals who loot the economy with their fraud should go to prison. Not 'pay fines'.
7. Let's worry about Homeland Defence on the actual borders of our homeland. Not in some "suspected" WMD location in Iraq...that happens to have 400,000 SUV
gas tanks worth of oil under it.
8. Welfare is wrong. Corporate, that is. Corporations make more in one year off the government than a hundred generations of 'welfare queens'. And, as is evidenced by the stock market, it ain't going back to the shareholders.
9. When you mix religion and governance, you get Iran. Plain & simple. You get Israel, such a warm, safe place. Let's stop our sprint into theocracy quickly.
10. Let's elect a President smart enough to run the country himself. Not leaving it to a half dozen unelected 'advisors' who put their careers & agendas before the national interest.
Just a thought, El. Of course, if you're listening to Limbaugh or reading Drudge, there's no place for this message. It's just to rational. And while O'Reilly at least gives this message some time to speak itself, the speaker usually gets cut off halfway through #1.