Topic Author

Soccer Fans - Your Favourite Tifo?

Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:31 pm

For those not aware of what a TIFO is, it's basically an arrangement of a large banner or something like that which is displayed when the players enters the pitch.

In my case it's:

RE: Soccer Fans - Your Favourite Tifo?

Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:39 pm

I would suspect that question is equivalent to the question "what's your favorite club?", isn't it?

Very well, here is mine: VfB Stuttgart, because I grew up some years in that region, and somehow that club remains with me, even though I haven't been living there since 22 years!

And should they have a tifo...well, that would certainly be my favorite Big grin!
I know it's only VfB but I like it!

RE: Soccer Fans - Your Favorite Tifo?

Fri Jun 20, 2003 11:59 pm

That's an easy one, my favorite club is

Since I was 5 years old I went to the stadium to watch them play, I always have a great time  Big thumbs up
We don't have a real tifo though, like shown in the topicstarter, but we do have a lot of fireworks when the players enter the pitch  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge.

RE: Soccer Fans - Your Favourite Tifo?

Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:32 am

My favourite PROFESSIONAL club always has and always will be Liverpool. When the players enter the pitch, the crowd hold up scarves and wave flags.

My actual football club, Prescot Cables, do have a yellow and black 'banner' which says PRESCOT CABLES AFC which is unveiled by one or two when the players come up, but it's nothing compared to a tifo!