New Baby

Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:56 pm

A homosexual couple decide that they want to have a child to complete their family. They choose a surrogate mother and have a nice close relationship throughout the pregnancy.

When the baby is born, they go to the maternity hospital to see the baby for the first time. They go into the ward and there is a line of 10 babies in their cots and all of them are crying except one. "Oh that must be ours" they coo and sure enough the nurse confirms that it is theirs. "It must be a result of our caring, loving relationship that the baby is so quiet and peaceful" they tell the nurse. "Oh I don't know", she replied " You aught to see how loud it is when I pull the dummy out of it's arse".

RE: New Baby

Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:20 pm

I can't say I appreciate that one too much.
"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." --Stephen Colbert

Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:48 pm

Sorry Kevin, but it is a joke and is not meant to be taken seriously. I hope you find something that does make you laugh today Smile

Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:52 pm

Here's another one in even worse taste.

What have Tim Henman and Marc Vivien Foe got in common?

They both start off really well but end up getting killed in the Semi Final.

I'm sorry, I know, it's awful and all that but hey, if you can't laugh then what else can you do?
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?