bigphilnyc

What To Do About Stalkers?

Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:51 pm

Let's say, oh, I don't know, there was an ex-girlfriend of mine that would follow me in my internet activity and email any "objections" she had about anything I did which doesn't even pertain to her?

What if she would call me at ungodly hours and not let me get off the phone and just threaten to call right back if I hung up?

Is this psychotic, or is it just me? Could there be ANY excuse possible for this kind of behavior? While she might say it has to do with love, I think it's SERIOUSLY crossed the line of asking to take her back, wouldn't you say?

-Phil
Phil Derner Jr.

Boeing4ever

RE: What To Do About Stalkers?

Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:54 pm

Two words:

Restraining Order

Or...

Hire Arnold and have her Terminated...before she Terminates you!  Big thumbs up

B4e-Forever New Frontiers

vafi88

Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:57 pm

Well, you better call the police and get a restraining order, or, go butcher her with a steak knife
I'd like to elect a president that has a Higher IQ than a retarted ant.

bigphilnyc

Thu Jul 10, 2003 12:59 pm

I am posting this because I know she's going to read it (while she stalks), and I want her to see nuetral third parties' views.

Do any of you think there can be ANY excuse whatsoever for this kind of behavior?

I was tolerant of it for a long time, but now I've had enough.

I'll let her email me, and with her permission, I'll post in here ANYTHING she wants me to paste in if she wants to say something about this.

I'm at the point where I fear she may hurt herself or me. It's very scary.
Phil Derner Jr.

AWspicious

Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:38 pm

Were you her first? I've noticed some girls in that kind of situation can become a bit... uh... clingy.
Try to ignore her and see what happens. Although, if she is in fact reading these posts, then, anything we suggest can be undermined by her. But, I'll say this much, she needs to move on and live her life instead of being all hung-up on some dude (No offence, of course  Laugh out loud).
By the way, have you seen Fatal Attraction with Michael Douglas and Glen Close? You don't have any pets, do you? (heh heh heh)

signed
anonymous (in case she starts stalking me)  Laugh out loud
Nevermind political correctness - Envision using your turn signals!

Qb001

Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:47 pm

Is she cute? Cause, you know, being near 40 and having been with the same wife for nearly 10 years now, I think I could take some harassment from a pretty young girl  Wink/being sarcastic

Come on now, fix this the good'ol American way: kill her. Or better: have her killed. Or even better: try to get her convinced of a murder (there are like 1000 murders a day in the US, it should be easy to find one that she could be blamed for) and have her sent to death row  Acting devilish

But I guess I'm just letting my violent side take to much room here. Restraining order or keep track of her behavior (record everything) and sue her.
Never let the facts get in the way of a good theory.

Boeing4ever

Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:14 pm

On second thought...send her over to me...B4e will keep her company.  Smokin cool

Boeing4ever2004@yahoo.com Hey, if she starts emailing me I won't mind. I could use something in my mailbox. I'm so lonely.  Sad Besides, she could already contact me through my profile.

KROC

Thu Jul 10, 2003 7:39 pm

Phil, tell Mirrodie to get over you and move on.

bigphilnyc

Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:43 pm

Am I being cruel to her, or is her behavior truly psychotic?

AWspicious is a smart guy, btw.
Phil Derner Jr.

Greg

Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:06 pm

A break up isn't complete until you file the restraining order!
Works every time (not too mention you can get people into a whole lot of trouble....)

EGGD

Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:18 pm

lmao somebody needs work fast  Laugh out loud

Matt D

Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:19 pm

Tell her you him you have a girlfriend. That will get him off yor back.

Signed,

Mx5_Boy

bigphilnyc

Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:41 am

She sent me four LONG emails within four hours this morning alone. This is getting out of hand.

I just wanted to see what you folks thought of the situation, being neutral parties not really knowing either of us.

Thanks for your advice, although a LOT of your mentioned murder, which is pretty fuckin sick. lol

-Phil
Phil Derner Jr.

aa61hvy

Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:32 am

Tell her you turned gay.
Signed, JCS17
Go big or go home

seb146

Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:38 am

Dude, why the hell are you reading e-mails from her? WTF???? Does she have your e-mail password? Mistake, my friend. Big mistake. My ex and I 'stalked' each other for a few months. We ended up blocking each others e-mail addresses (yes, multiple) and I made a concious effort to not open any e-mail from someone I did not recognize. So:

1. Block all of her e-mail addresses and IM screen names
2. change your e-mail password if nessecary
3. Change your phone number and make it unlisted
4. Restraining order

GO CANUCKS!!

[Edited 2003-07-10 21:56:56]
Life in the wall is a drag.

mt99

Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:45 am

Do what what was done on "I love lucy" once.. and stalk her back!

Step into my office, baby

bigphilnyc

Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:19 am

She keeps emailing thigns that she wants me to post in here, which only sound ludicrous (SP?). lol

She says that she comes to this site because I am the one that got her interested in planes. Even so, why is she in the non-aviation forum then? Especailly if she's not even a member.

She's a great girl, dont get me wrong, but I saw a side of her that I didn't like. This behavior only makes it worse.

I won't post in this thread anymore. I don't want to force this personal problem of mine on you folks. I jsut wanted some advice form a neutral third party.

Thanks a lot guys.

-Phil

Phil Derner Jr.

AWspicious

Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:46 am

Phil;
Perhaps she should become a member. She could correspond with fellow members about... oh, i dunno... this n that.... Perhaps even forge new relationships online which may hopefully get her mind off all this controversy. I'm always up for chatting with females.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
Anyway, if she's already reading the posts then she should be familiar with how things work in here. Shouldn't be much for her to take the next step towards (meaningful) social interaction.

A.W.

mirrodie

Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:56 am

WOW  Wow!! Looks like you did some serious damage with that quarter inch killer of yours LOL!

Forum moderator 2001-2010; He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless st

vaporlock

Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:08 am

NO EXCUSE FOR THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOUR...I can understand why your feeling the way you are.

YOU HAVE TO GET SERIOUS AND GET A "RESTRAINING ORDER" THEN SHE WILL MAYBE REALLY GET THE HINT.

Trust me on this one....my son just went thru a terrible experience where one of his friends was being stalked by her old boyfriend.....it went on for a long long time and she is now DEAD.....yes, her Xboyfriend hit her over the head with a steel baseball bat and killed her....she was an innocent 18 yr old who was the kindest person in the world.......sometimes people can just snap and if this happens then there
may be no second chance. And don't fool yourself just because she is a female.......

So trust me DO SOMETHING SERIOUS for yourself and even if you still feel she is a nice girl.......nice girls wouldn't do things like this....at least as far as I am concerned. Why should you have to continue to change your life to avoid her. She is trying to call your BLUFF.....show her that you're not going to put up with any of her crap!!

Just my cents!

Phyllis  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

bobrayner

Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:18 am

Give her a sympathy shag, then kill her.

(not necessarily in that order)
Cunning linguist

mirrodie

Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:42 am

OK, OK, I must be serious to a point.

After being detained for three hours on Friday July 4, Phil and I hung out with Rai, and our respective ladies.

Phil, the way you two were acting and joking around, you seemed to be like boyfriend AND girlfriend.

My fiancee, who we'll call Curly757 Big grin, thought that you were leading her on.

And IIRC, you DID sleep there that night, right? That may not be halping the stalking.

I guess what I am saying is shit or get off the pot Big grin
Forum moderator 2001-2010; He's a pedantic, pontificating, pretentious bastard, a belligerent old fart, a worthless st

bigphilnyc

Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:02 am

No, Mirrodie, you're kinda right.

I spoke to her before her and I hung out. We were trying to be friendly and when we are together, it can be tough to keep our hands off of each other.

But when she talks talking about being "serious", that is when I tell her that I'm not looking or ready for that kind of thing. Then she flips out. She knew that ahead of time, and if she knew I wouldn't be taking it any further (which she KNEW), then she shouldn't have been so willing to act the way around me that she did.

I'm not saying I am not guilty, I know I did some wrong thigns with her too. But at this point it's gone too far, to the point where I have no choice but to cut her off. I know this is the result of her behavior AND my poor behavior too, but the current situation calls for this.

Vaporlock, valid point. I think it's a little different since the girl is the "stalker" in this situation, but I'm more worried about her hurting HERSELF than anything.
Phil Derner Jr.

aa61hvy

Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:37 am

Well since she is reading this Phil.. Hey stalker girl! Get a life! Phil is a loser!!
Go big or go home

L-188

Fri Jul 11, 2003 7:01 pm

Bigphilnyc....If you start finding pet rabbits boiling on the stove, you are probably too late for that restraining order.

OBAMA-WORST PRESIDENT EVER....Even SKOORB would be better.

vaporlock

Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:10 am

Bigphilnyc, sounds like you have to make a SERIOUS decision. Just because she is a female......believe me females are just as dangerous as males. The problem is Stalking.......sounds like she is not mature enough to understand that you just want to be a friends. So, that tells me that what you would like "is not possible".

As far as her hurting herself.......sounds like she is really not very stable??? It is obviously working as you are concerned. As long as she can keep you "worried" she has you by the .... And that means she is probably very capable of doing anything........and again BE CAREFUL. The best thing to do is stop hanging out with her.....why would you want to subject yourself/or set yourself up for something that you are trying to avoid. You have to break the chain and move on, get yourself a female that is "normal". Big thumbs up

Just my thoughts!

Phyllis  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

SophieMaltese

Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:10 pm

all I can say is it can hurt really badly to have a guy want to just have a sex buddy and nothing else. There are a lot of serious emotions that can come up. Did you say how old she is? I don't know the whole situation, but there are always two sides to every story. I've done some stuff that might seem nutty if you didn't know the other side of the story.

QANTASforever

Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:14 pm

What To Do About Stalkers?

Easy - cut off their stalk.

QFE
Fighting for the glory of the Australian Republic.

Boeing4ever

Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:07 pm

Ok, here's what you do...

If you know that she's following you, simply load up a garbage bag with cabbages and ketchup. Then, at the times you suspect she is watching you, make like you're dragging a dead body in that bag and load it into the trunk of your car. Drive to a wooded area and be sure she has followed you there...

Then, take out the bag and a shovel and say something like, "You know, I enjoy the time we spent together honey. Why did you have to dump me like that?". Whack the bag with the shovel a few times yelling things like "Dump THIS!". Then bury the bag and drive off.

THAT should make her not want you anymore!  Laugh out loud

emiratesa345

Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:37 pm

You say this has been going on for a while? How can you possibly deal with being woken up at night and threatened to be called back if you hang up? You say that there is a chance that she may hurt herself or even you? Please, this is a serious problem.

Personally, I think you like all the attention this girl is giving you. I can't believe you haven't already spoken to the police about this. Maybe I'm wrong, but remember that there are people in the same situation, who actually do enjoy this sort of thing.

EmiratesA345  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
You and I were meant to fly, Air Canada!

Boeing4ever

Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:45 pm

I've already said it before, send her my way. I'll give her a good home.  Big grin  Smokin cool

If you're reading this sweetheart, Boeing4ever2004@yahoo.com Lay off Phil, he's got crabs.  Big grin

emiratesa345

Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:55 pm

See, B4e seems like he'll enjoy the attention too. Must be a Polak thing?

LOL

EmiratesA345  Smile/happy/getting dizzy
You and I were meant to fly, Air Canada!

Soku39

Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:57 pm

Did anyone besides me see swimfan? Anyone with stalkers should watch it to beware the dangers.  Big grin
The Ohio Player

Boeing4ever

Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:00 pm

I'm more dangerous than any stalker could ever be. Ever see me drive?  Nuts

This chick doesn't sound like she's too much to handle.  Big grin

I do want to see swimfan though.  Smile

SophieMaltese

Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:48 am

I want a stalker. I love freaks.

N766UA

Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:59 pm

Give her a sympathy shag, then kill her.

(not necessarily in that order)

You sick, sick bastard.  Big grin
This Website Censors Me

AWspicious

Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:06 pm

Username: Sophiemaltese
From United States, joined Feb 2001, 1835 posts, RR: 40
Reply: 34
Posted Tue Jul 15 2003 04:48:05 UTC+1 and read 21 times:
"I want a stalker. I love freaks."

DONE!
Just e-mail me your address and phone number and I see you get all the attention you can ever hope for  Wink/being sarcastic

a.w.

Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:35 am

"all I can say is it can hurt really badly to have a guy want to just have a sex buddy and nothing else. There are a lot of serious emotions that can come up. Did you say how old she is? I don't know the whole situation, but there are always two sides to every story. I've done some stuff that might seem nutty if you didn't know the other side of the story."

THANK YOU!

vafi88

Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:38 pm

BIGphilNYC- this is probably a coincidence, but Flygirl757 just joined, has friend that like aviation (photography post) and NYC and in the same age range, could she be the stalker (sorry if I'm wrong, but you know, things do happen)

AWspicious

Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:49 pm

So, Phil.... What's up???

:-]

Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:49 pm

Good work Detective Vafi88...

Would you like a medal?

P.S) Please stop referring to me as THE STALKER...you don't even know me OR our situation.

The only reason I joined was because believe it or not...I AM genuinely interested in planes. Since He thought I was "stalking" I decided to join and make a name for myself...period.

vafi88

Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:54 pm

Uhhhh....wait a second, it was just a coincidence, jeez, plus I didn't say FLYGIRl IS THE STALKER, I said that there might be a coincidence about all of this, and I said I was sorry, since it's not my situation at all.

Plus it's not my business, and I don't know the situation, I'd just like to help outa fellow A.net member, so, wait.....I was right, wasn't I???

It's all yours Phil

vafi88

Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:57 pm

And yes, I would like a medal.

AWspicious

Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:57 pm

oops...
Guess that cat's out of the bag...

FlyGirl757; I'm sure Vafi88 didn't mean anything bad when he made reference to the stalker. It's just that we didn't know much else about who you were or anything. Now that you've so kindly put a name to the profile things should be less dramatic... Hopefully :-]

a.w.

Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:04 pm

Thanks A.W.

I really just want to put an end to ALL of this. Phil and I have already worked things out and it's over...simple as that. I was NOT a stalker...Just in love...but now I realized that I need to move on...and I will. I just really got into planes while I was with him...and have been wanting to join this site for a while...

I was on JetPhotos like a year ago...when he first introduced me to planes...but didn't like it as much as here. Anyway...I am NO STALKER...just a girl who's Ex got her into aviation...and Now...a SINGLE female who likes planes...Spotting anyone?  Big grin

vafi88

Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:11 pm

Yeah, so that whole mess with the yelling at me and what not, that wasn't very cool, since we didn't know what to expect and it looked very perfectly alligned with the whole story and all.....anyway, it's all cool that you guys worked it all out...

BTW- where's my medal?  Laugh out loud

cancidas

Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:16 pm

Another solution, USP .45! Big grin
"...cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home."

AWspicious

Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:17 pm

FlyGirl757;
Well, if it hasn't already been said - Welcome to the airliners.net community!
As for the situation - I can fully appreciate the feelings and emotions you must have been dealing with. Without getting into details, I can tell you I too have been on the receiving end of rejection. Sucks, frankly! But hey, you move on... As I'm sure you're doing.
Anyway... Nuff o dat shite. Time to kick back and read what the online aviation enthusiasts all have to say tonight.

cheers!

a.w.

Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:19 pm

Cancidas,

Are you okay? I haven't even spoken to Phil in like a week...so chill. And I WOULD tell you all what REALLY happened...but I am not going to continue this pettiness. Bottom Line...It's Over. He knows it...I know it...and now You do too....the end.

cancidas

Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:28 pm

Wait, what? What do you mean am I ok?

Phil, I think I need to start hanging out with you. My life is boring.  Big grin
"...cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home."