khi747

What Cigarette Brand Do You Smoke?

Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:30 am

A question to all the smokers on this website....what brand do you smoke? Have you always smoked that brand? How many do you smoke and any chance of quitting...and lastly what are the brands that you cant tolerate
Personally i smoke Marlboro Ultra Lights...i switched from Marlboro lights to Ultra lights a few months back..Marlboros are my my favorite cigarettes..i love their flavor and its really difficult for me to smoke other cigarettes..i can smoke Parliament (US brand) ocassionaly. I used to smoke Marlboro reds at one time but its too dam strong for me now....im down to Ultra lights...among the cigarettes that i cant stand are Dunhill international, i feel like throwing up if i smoke that thing...i also dislike the flavor of Benson and Hedges...
Your turn now ....

Marco

RE: What Cigarette Brand Do You Smoke?

Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:41 am

I used to smoke for four months (Feb-late June this year) then I quit since I noticed it affected my stamina (I work out 5 times a week and do about 60 laps of swimming five times a week). I started with Gauloises then I switched to Benson and Hedges, after a friend made me...she said that Gauloises are way too strong!
Proud to be an Assyrian!

Tue Jul 22, 2003 8:02 am

A question to all the smokers on this website....what brand do you smoke?

I LOVE Parliament Lights! I'll sometimes switch to Marlboro Lights or Marlboro Blend No. 27 if I feel for a change (or if the store runs out of Parliament Lights, which happens pretty often), but it's almost exclusively Parliament Lights (which is essentially the American version of Benson and Hedges).

My favorite international (and overall) brand is This Plus, which is from Korea. Smoothest stuff I have ever inhaled! I could live off those forever. I also really like Silk Cuts and wish those were available here.

Have you always smoked that brand?

No. When I lived in Canada, I started with Players Lights, and then switched to DuMaurier Lights and Benson and Hedges Special Ultra Lights. Players's sucked, DuMaurier's were...uhhhh...tolerable...but I loved Benson and Hedges. I also dabbed occasionally in to Rothmans Lights and Dunhill’s, the latter of which was really harsh!

How many do you smoke?

I smoke a pack of 20 a day.

and lastly what are the brands that you cant tolerate?

I hate Players -- worst brand of all-time. That shit gives me headaches. DuMaurier’s are "tolerable", but taste too "chemical". I don't like Winston’s' too much either. I also avoid menthols.

and any chance of quitting?

Perhaps eventually. I've quit before for about a year, but started up again. But with price cigarette prices skyrocketing and fewer and fewer venues allowing one to indulge in the habit, it is becoming close to impossible to partake in this activity. I absolutely love smoking, but is it something I want to continue forever? I don’t know…

I said I would quit for sure when I land a new job or hook up with someone worthy enough to kick the habit over. Neither has happened thus far...

kj76

Tue Jul 22, 2003 2:25 pm

A question to all the smokers on this website....what brand do you smoke?

- Marlboro red soft pack

Have you always smoked that brand?

- I started with Marlboro Lights and then switched to red

How many do you smoke?

-pack a day

and lastly what are the brands that you cant tolerate?

- menthol just isn't my thing...so any brands that are menthol

and any chance of quitting?

- i think this thread is for us idiots who smoke so i will say the obvious : i wish...

SIA fan

Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:38 pm

Marlboro Lights, and sometimes Marlboro Lights Menthol when I feel like it.
SQ*G BD*S

ryanb741

Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:40 pm

Marlboro Lights, Silk Cut or Lucky Strike Lights
I used to think the brain is the most fascinating part of my body. But, hey, who is telling me that?

CHRISBA777ER

Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:52 pm

I used to smoke Larry Barries (Lambert and Butler) but gave up a year back.
What do you mean you dont have any bourbon? Do you know how far it is to Houston? What kind of airline is this???

asbg

Wed Jul 23, 2003 12:52 am

When I smoke I try to stick to Marlboro Lights, Winston or Israeli Nobles Lights.

Sam.

KROC

Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:22 am

I smoke Vrginia Slims.

Signed, Captainstabbin

Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:00 am

I smoke Vrginia Slims.

Signed, Captainstabbin

Better make that 100's!  Big grin