fly727

Anyone Having Login In Problems With Hotmail?

Wed Jul 30, 2003 3:11 pm

Hi all:

I just downloaded a newer version of msn messenger 6.0 which I think is creating some sort of conflict in my pc as I can't access hotmail nor from the site hotmail.com nor from the messenger "you have X new e-mails" option. Messenger is working fine, I can chat and interchange files, but I keep having the following page everytime I try to check my mail:

"Sorry, a network error occurred while attempting to connect you to the internet. Technical support may be able to further diagnose this issue, thank you"

Is it possible that the server in which my information is stored could be out of service? Is it the download?

Thanks all.
RM
There are no stupid questions... just stupid people!

Jetsgo

RE: Anyone Having Login In Problems With Hotmail?

Wed Jul 30, 2003 3:22 pm

I havent recieved that exact message, but I have run into similar problems. If msn messinger 6.0 wasnt so cool, i would have dumped it.

Chris
Marine Corps Aviation, The Last To Let You Down!

avt007

Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:27 am

Are you the only user of the computer? If my wife is signed in to MSN, I can't get to hotmail unless I choose the "signout" option. Then I can get to hotmail.

fly727

Thu Jul 31, 2003 12:29 pm

yeah. I'm the only user. It seems that it has been corrected now. I dunno if it was their server or what but after a few shutdowns and restarts the problem was fixed (coincidence?). For sure it wasn't my IP's fault.

Anyway, it's free, I guess it's ok to have a problem every once and then. Big grin

RM
There are no stupid questions... just stupid people!